She/Her
August 22
Santalune City
Lesbian
Pirate
Grunt
38 height
38 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
118 posts
Marguerite DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mar
Marguerite
straight from the underground [dw]
POSTED ON Oct 29, 2023 18:30:30 GMT
Marguerite Avatar
mar had several leads about the region, but there were largely unsubstantiated and unclear. vague instructions weren't her favorite, but she had the patience to work with them if the reward warranted the effort. and as far as she was concerned, hoenn had hidden riches that more than justified the work.

the lead she had regarding rusturf was almost non-existent, but she couldn't help but explore it anyways. she was in the area and clobbopus was happy to play in the dirt despite his inclination towards the sea. the two of them were eager to take on the tunnels and see if there were any runic drawings on the walls or secret excursions into its depths.

close tab

played by

Kiri

Mimi (Julie Only)
She/They
August 29th
Fortree City, Hoenn
Bisexual
Pokemon Ranger
Ranger
you were the sunshine
of my lifetime
5'10" height
5'10" height
what would you trade the pain for? i'm not sure.
awards
222 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cherubi
Mika Nakayama
POSTED ON Oct 29, 2023 21:47:33 GMT
Mika Nakayama Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","mikanakayama"]
[attr="class","post"]

[attr="class","tag"]

DUO WILD: GROUND / STEEL

mika always found herself searching for pokemon whenever she had free time in between ranger missions. their numbers gave her safety, and she felt that with each new bond created, their collective strength would get stronger, and strength was always necessary if they wanted to protect others. [break][break]

today, she brought three pokemon with her during her excursion in the tunnel. though in reality, only one of them was battle-experienced. her shiny dusk-lycanroc remained at her side at all times, while mika held her toxel in her hands (the toddler-like pokemon crying as soon as they arrived), and her swablu sitting on her head. she might not have looked like a very serious trainer like this, but she was willing to catch pokemon and discover secrets, nevertheless. [break][break]

she spotted another woman in the tunnel, a playful clobbopus at her side. mika was fine to just nod at the other woman and go on with her day, but a few wild pokemon looked like they were getting a little too close to her for comfort. mika couldn't ignore the possibility of someone getting hurt. "watch out," she warned aloud, her lycanroc springing into action already, prepared to either scare off one of the wild pokemon or defeat it in a battle so his trainer could catch it, instead. [break][break]

[attr="class","mikanakayamaooc"]

NOTES

- [break]

[break][break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.mikanakayama]--accent:#596DB3;[/newclass]
[newclass=.mikanakayama]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.3px;line-height:17px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".mikanakayama a"]font:12px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".mikanakayama b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".mikanakayama i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".mikanakayama u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".mikanakayama h1"]font:18px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]
[newclass=".mikanakayama h2"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]
[newclass=".mikanakayama .tag"]letter-spacing:.5px;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:18px;font:800 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".mikanakayama .post b"]font-size:14px;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".mikanakayama .pkmn div"]background-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".mikanakayama .pkmn img"]margin:5px -7px -10px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".mikanakayama .credit"]width:125px;background-color:#1c1c1c;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".mikanakayama .credit a"]font-size:10px;font-weight:800;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,938 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Oct 30, 2023 4:08:19 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD HIPPOPOTAS APPEARED!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SAND STREAM
[attr="class","wildtabox"]DOUBLE EDGE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SAND ATTACK
[attr="class","wildtabox"]BITE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]TACKLE
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD ORTHWORM APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] EARTH EATER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SHED TAIL
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]IRON TAIL
[attr="class","wildtabox"]TACKLE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]WRAP

[attr="class","wildtag"]

close tab

played by

Ghostfinch

She/Her
August 22
Santalune City
Lesbian
Pirate
Grunt
38 height
38 height
awards
118 posts
Marguerite DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mar
Marguerite
POSTED ON Oct 31, 2023 1:47:56 GMT
Marguerite Avatar
mar nearly jumped out of her skin at the sudden presence of another woman. thankfully, it was clear the other woman had good intentions, so it wasn't like mar needed to rough her up or anything. "ah, i'm just takin' a gander." she grinned, then turned to the wild pokemon.

the orthworm was tempting as she desired hard, metal pokemon to serve her, but he didn't quite suit her tastes. but he was a little cute.

"aren't ye a cutie?" she bent down, hands on her knees, and wiggled a finger at the little guy as he continued on his path. the hippopotas was less to her tastes for their proclivity to mud, but she did also know their mothers were deeply fierce and protective. "these ones don't seem too violent," she assessed aloud, "but i did hear there was some aggressive metal-on-metal noise reported in these tunnels early today." she didn't name her source, but she always had her ear to the pavement for these things.

skipping

close tab

played by

Kiri

Mimi (Julie Only)
She/They
August 29th
Fortree City, Hoenn
Bisexual
Pokemon Ranger
Ranger
you were the sunshine
of my lifetime
5'10" height
5'10" height
awards
222 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cherubi
Mika Nakayama
POSTED ON Oct 31, 2023 3:39:48 GMT
Mika Nakayama Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","post"]

[attr="class","tag"]

mika felt a tinge of guilt surge through her. she hadn't meant to startle the other woman, either, but a warning out of the blue like that could only catch someone off guard, she supposed. "sorry," she quickly amended, stepping a bit closer to the other. "i just wanted to make sure they weren't violent." [break][break]

when it became clear that the orthworm and hippopotas were peaceful and unobtrusive, mika nodded at lycanroc and signaled for him to return to her side. she carded her fingers through the wolf's fur, a cloud-white mane of fur that could turn hard as rocks when needed. she said, "i think i heard something like that, too. i came here looking for stronger pokemon, myself." then her swablu gently hummed, while the toxel in her hands babbled quietly, shaking a poketoy in its hands like a rattle. [break][break]

it seemed like everyone was excited to see some strong steel-types. "are you also interested in that kind of thing? maybe we could go in further together." realizing this sounded a bit forceful, mika took a step back and introduced themself, first. "oh, um, i'm mika, by the way. nice to meet you." [break][break]

NOTES

skipping both hippopotas and orthworm! [break]

[break][break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.mikanakayama]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.3px;line-height:17px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".mikanakayama u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".mikanakayama h1"]font:18px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]
[newclass=".mikanakayama h2"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]
[newclass=".mikanakayama .tag"]letter-spacing:.5px;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:18px;font:800 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".mikanakayama .post b"]font-size:14px;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".mikanakayama .credit"]width:125px;background-color:#1c1c1c;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,938 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Oct 31, 2023 4:13:50 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD EXCADRILL APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SAND RUSH
[attr="class","wildtabox"]HONE CLAWS
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]MUD SLAP
[attr="class","wildtabox"]HORN DRILL
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]RAPID SPIN

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD GRAVELER APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SAND VEIL
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SELF DESTRUCT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]DOUBLE EDGE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SAND ATTACK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ROLLOUT

[attr="class","wildtag"]

close tab

played by

Ghostfinch

She/Her
August 22
Santalune City
Lesbian
Pirate
Grunt
38 height
38 height
awards
118 posts
Marguerite DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mar
Marguerite
POSTED ON Oct 31, 2023 16:43:31 GMT
Marguerite Avatar
mar smiled at the other woman, something not quite genuine but certainly kind. she understood the desire for stronger pokemon, though mar left her strongest, dhelmise, to keep her ship grounded at the coast. "i wouldn't mind a strong pokemon, but i'm out here fer some steel types with interesting moves. it helps that i don't own any, but ye could never have too many durable teammates. steels are good fer that, though i never intend to simply outlast my opponent in battle."

the tanking strategy didn't work for her as she preferred something far more aggressive and cutthroat. still, she intended to try to challenge the gyms in hoenn in case that demonstration of strength would help her when face to face with a mythical, or were she so lucky, a legendary pokemon. she couldn't afford to burn bridges in her search for secret treasures within hoenn.

"mika. i'm marguerite." she considered offering her hand, but an excadrill came to the surface between them, and mar stood transfixed as she watched it sniff the air between them and burrow back under. "it'd be nice to have a buddy in the tunnels. clobbopus likes the feeling of dirt, but he's not the best-equipped for this kind of expedition." she laughed a little, despite herself. feeling macabre, she added: "and getting trapped in here would be a terrible way to go, hm?"

skipping

close tab

played by

Kiri

Mimi (Julie Only)
She/They
August 29th
Fortree City, Hoenn
Bisexual
Pokemon Ranger
Ranger
you were the sunshine
of my lifetime
5'10" height
5'10" height
awards
222 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cherubi
Mika Nakayama
POSTED ON Oct 31, 2023 17:01:49 GMT
Mika Nakayama Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","post"]

[attr="class","tag"]

"mm, i'm also on the hunt for steel-types. i'm sure we'll find some interesting ones along the way. i like having different pokemon for different situations, and steel-types come in handy for almost anything." she already had a couple of steel-types to her name, but mika didn't want to admit that she was looking for a certain pokemon in particular. if she found that today, then she'd consider herself very lucky. if not, they were also content to explore this tunnel with their new companion in tow. [break][break]

"marguerite," mika said, affirming the other's identity with a nod. they would've gone in for a handshake, too, but the excadrill interrupted the space between them, and the ranger chuckled lightly as the mole pokemon disappeared under the ground again. further in the distance, she saw a lone graveler, too — rumbling away and out of sight before either of them could do anything about it for long. they said, "i agree with you. there's safety in numbers. and i understand what you mean about your clobbopus. my toxel and swablu are also not the most ideal partners in a place like this...but it's good to expose them to all sorts of environments, no?" [break][break]

in response to marguerite's realistic but grim worry about being trapped in a tunnel, mika motioned at her lycanroc. "my lycanroc, on the other hand, is very capable. we won't have to worry too much." then she turned her gaze towards the yawning expanse beyond them, deeper in the tunnel ahead. "shall we?" [break][break]

NOTES

skipping both excadrill and graveler! [break]

[break][break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

a toddler

little toot toot
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
2,341 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
POSTED ON Oct 31, 2023 20:50:21 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD STEELIX APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ROCK HEAD
[attr="class","wildtabox"]MAGNET RISE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]CRUNCH
[attr="class","wildtabox"]MUD SPORT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]DOUBLE EDGE

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break][break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD CLAYDOL APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] GENDERLESS
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] LEVITATE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]IMPRISON
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ANCIENT POWER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]TELEPORT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]GUARD SPLIT

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break][break]
close tab

played by

Ghostfinch

She/Her
August 22
Santalune City
Lesbian
Pirate
Grunt
38 height
38 height
awards
118 posts
Marguerite DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mar
Marguerite
POSTED ON Nov 2, 2023 5:02:07 GMT
Marguerite Avatar
mar liked mika. the woman had a good head on her shoulders. this would normally be something to despise in anyone outside of rocket, but mar always had a soft-spot for powerful women, and she felt like this trainer right here was one to watch. it was just intuition, but that'd never led her wrong before. she was unsurprised to hear mika wanted to be prepared for any situation; it was the kind of forethought mar saw often in trinity but didn't frequently have herself.

"ye have a toxel? baby pokemon can be so difficult to wrangle. ye have a lot of patience. i heard toxtricity is worth it, but i'm not sure i'm cut out for the raising part of it." she liked her aggressive pokemon. they complemented her approaches as a criminal. mar walked alongside mika as she considered what the other trainer's team said about her. "a claydol down here? this tunnel is full of surprises."

it was an interesting pokemon and offered good coverage that mar lacked, but she wasn't inspired by it. it's strange appearance kept her attention all the same. actually, on the subject... "yer lycanroc doesn't look like one i've ever seen before. where'd you find him?"

skipping

close tab

played by

Kiri

Mimi (Julie Only)
She/They
August 29th
Fortree City, Hoenn
Bisexual
Pokemon Ranger
Ranger
you were the sunshine
of my lifetime
5'10" height
5'10" height
awards
222 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cherubi
Mika Nakayama
POSTED ON Nov 3, 2023 0:17:08 GMT
Mika Nakayama Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","post"]

[attr="class","tag"]

mika smiled softly. it was nice speaking to mar. a lot of mika's words had come out of initial nervousness, but they soon settled to a nice rhythm. the other woman seemed very capable on her own, and someone who wouldn't take something insignificant to heart, so mika's anxiety slowly startled into something manageable. the swablu on her head hummed, as though sensing the ranger's contentedness within. [break][break]

"i do...i wasn't planning on raising a toxel, but i suppose that's life." raising baby pokemon was certainly a challenge. mika thought she had her work cut out for her with cherubi, yet many other baby pokemon have found their way into mika's possession since then. she didn't hate it, though. marguerite's comment about mika being patient was pretty spot-on. "hard to imagine a strong pokemon like toxtricity starts off so small, huh?" [break][break]

they kept walking, and marguerite pointed out a claydol. "true, though i guess claydols prefer places like this tunnel." she had a lot of capable pokemon not currently on her team, too. she just felt like taking it easy today, though. mika also swore there was a steelix or onix nearby, based on the slight tremors in the earth. once they passed, she turned to marguerite and said, "oh, my lycanroc...i met him on the road. there was this howling in the middle of the night, and it sounded pained. i came to its aid, and was going to leave, but i guess he liked me enough to stay." [break][break]

she reached out to pet her lycanroc's fur, while the wolf looked proud and noble as it kept its guard up (but there was a flicker of warmth across his eyes — it was clear he regarded his trainer very fondly). "its fur is an unusual color...but i'm told that's a good thing, apparently. what about your clobbopus, though? seems like it's got a lot of fight in it, too." [break][break]

NOTES

skipping both steelix and claydol! [break]

[break][break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

a toddler

little toot toot
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
2,341 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
POSTED ON Nov 3, 2023 3:04:06 GMT
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD KROKOROK APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] INTIMIDATE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]RAGE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]POWER TRIP
[attr="class","wildtabox"]HONE CLAWS
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SAND ATTACK

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break][break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD MAMOSWINE APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] THICK FAT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]MUD SPORT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]DOUBLE HIT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FURY ATTACK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]TACKLE

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break][break]
close tab

played by

Ghostfinch

She/Her
August 22
Santalune City
Lesbian
Pirate
Grunt
38 height
38 height
awards
118 posts
Marguerite DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mar
Marguerite
POSTED ON Nov 3, 2023 17:42:31 GMT
Marguerite Avatar
mar nodded her agreement. "better to catch a toxtricity in the wild if ye can fight it." she didn't have the patience for babies. capsakid was a force of nature and quite vicious, so she wasn't some little defenseless baby. she listened to mika's story with a warm, almost nostalgic look on her face. she had met dhelmise the same way, and it was her core pokemon, though it rarely stayed with her as it needed to protect her ship.

"that's sweet. the fur color is gorgeous. but i think i'd be nervous. special pokemon like that, they get targeted for the black market." she shouldn't have mentioned it, as a literal trafficker for the market, but she couldn't help but feel concern for mika's pokemon. there was clearly a bond there, and lycanroc weren't the easiest to get along with.

she turned to her clobbopus at mika's comment. "aye, he loves a fight. i've been very fortunate to find such motivated, aggressive pokemon. i don't do a lot of battles. no interest in those, ye know? but my pokemon are so motivated to get stronger, they train themselves. i get to watch and celebrate their wins." clobbopus would fight anything that moved. she loved the little guy. his feisty behavior inspired her to be unafraid of picking a fight.

"personality is more important to me than the type of pokemon. i need teammates who work well with who i have already. i don't have the patience for anything else. think i'm not so cut out for this trainer thing..." she wasn't very traditional in that sense. she ambushed instead of fighting normally. she acted from the shadows. but she needed more strength to appeal to the legendaries in the region, to search hoenn's depths for treasure.

skipping
close tab

played by

Kiri

Mimi (Julie Only)
She/They
August 29th
Fortree City, Hoenn
Bisexual
Pokemon Ranger
Ranger
you were the sunshine
of my lifetime
5'10" height
5'10" height
awards
222 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cherubi
Mika Nakayama
POSTED ON Nov 7, 2023 7:30:22 GMT
Mika Nakayama Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","post"]

[attr="class","tag"]

mika simply nodded along. she wouldn't say it aloud in front of the toxel itself, but her original intention was to catch a toxtricity or something fully-evolved, at least. it was toxel's defenseless behavior that had convinced her to take it in, however. something about its naivety made mika too guilty to leave it alone, in the first place. if you and i can both grow stronger someday, though... she squeezed her toxel in her arms a little tighter. this could be a good thing, if she just played her cards right. [break][break]

as for her lycanroc, though... "you have a point." had it been anyone else than mika nakayama, then mar's comment about the black market would've been taken the wrong way. but mika understood where the other woman was coming from: they were in the hoenn region, after all. the people here weren't exactly known for being saints. and yet... "i suppose it's why i make it a point to train with it often. all you can do is expect the unexpected these days." [break][break]

it was here that mika realized she'd been so engrossed in talking with marguerite, that they hadn't been looking at the wild pokemon around them! she glanced around and saw flickers of passing bodies: something crocodile-like there, a hulking mammoth body there. it was too late to chase either of them, though, as they'd burrow underground where none of them could reach. mika shrugged, and continued talking with mar, instead. [break][break]

"you and your pokemon sound like you make a great team. personality is very important, i agree..." she glanced at her lycanroc, who only acknowledged her curious gaze with a quiet huff. "heh, to each their own. your clobbopus looks so eager, i'm sure it won't even have problem evolving someday, hmm?" she had a lot of battle-crazed pokemon, herself, so seeing mar's clobbopus destroy rocks in their way was certainly a familiar sight. "oh? you sure about that? we often surprise ourselves when we least expect it, of course." mika themself was no battle champion, but she had gotten into a few bouts as of late. she held her ground better than she thought she would — maybe the same could be said of marguerite someday. [break][break]

NOTES

skipping both krokorok and mamoswine! [break]

[break][break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

a toddler

little toot toot
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
2,341 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
POSTED ON Nov 8, 2023 0:52:37 GMT
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD TINKATUFF APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] OWN TEMPO
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SLAM
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]COVET
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ASTONISH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SKITTER SMACK

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break][break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD FORRETRESS APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] OVERCOAT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]DOUBLE EDGE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]BIDE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]AUTOTOMIZE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]MIRROR SHOT

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break][break]