Ecruteak City
Heterosexual
Ace Detective (HBIC Agent)
Cadet
Healing Hands
Widowed
42 height
42 height
I may be on the side of the angels, but do not think for a SECOND that I am one of them.
awards
284 posts
part of
TAG WITH @nikitasokolov
Nikita Sokolov
SMOG: Nikita + Yuina
POSTED ON Nov 2, 2023 15:19:02 GMT
Nikita Sokolov Avatar
[attr="class","nikita"]When he had left the Nautica’s vessel, Nikita was not surprised to see many of his colleagues scatter. The majority of them plunged into the island’s center, eager to face their foes. This left the landing shore a figurative ghost town—aside from the medical and comms team. But the detective knew rushing rarely produced the desired results.

So, before departing, he took a moment to enjoy a cigarette. With each tap, the ashes disappeared into the surf and faded to nothingness. Likely not too dissimilar to the fate of life itself. After a moment, he turned his attention to the cliffs to the east of their landing point. “Come, Winters.” With a groan of determination, the skeletal dog rose to follow at his companion’s heel.

A brief investigation of these crags revealed a human-sized crack at its edges. From it, he could hear whistling. “Hm.” Curious if this rift would allow access to the grotto, he nodded to his hound. After a moment, the dog returned, beckoning the detective inside. Soon, the small tunnel expanded and began to slope upward. A number of different entrances became visible.

And, as they did, the interdream mist around them became more apparent. "I see." Reaching into his shoulder bag, he began to rummage for a gas mask. His investigations stalled, however, when the dog at his side began to growl.

They were not alone.

[attr="class","samjerpoke"]

[attr="class","nikitatag"]

[googlefont="Nunito"][googlefont="Quattrocento"][newclass=.nikita] width:400px;background-color:#232323;padding:45px;text-align:justify;font-size:10px;line-height:16px;letter-spacing:.5px; margin: 0 auto; font-family:nunito, sans-serif; border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px; [/newclass][newclass=.nikita b] color:#D59F3A; font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: 1px; font-weight: 700; [/newclass][newclass=.nikita i] color: #C1C1C1; [/newclass][newclass=.nikita u] text-decoration: none; font: bold 10px Quattrocento Sans; letter-spacing: 3px; color: #666666; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass][newclass=.nikitatag a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 10px Poppins!important; [/newclass][newclass=.nikitatag] padding: 15px 44px 15px 45px; background-color: #000; margin: 0 auto; margin-top: 0px; margin-top: -10px; width: 402px;  text-align: right; border-radius: 0px 0px 5px 5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samjerpoke] width:490px;height:40px background-position:center right; background-color:#D59F3A; text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;margin: 0 auto;margin-top:-30px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png)[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Eps

Ina, Yu, Yuyu
She/Her
Twenty-Five
February 21
Petalburg City
Pan
Curator/Hisuian Historian
Elite Ranger
I don't want
To imagine a past, that doesn't have you in its future
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
To truly know one's self, look back on the marks you've made in history
awards
1,259 posts
part of
TAG WITH @yuinahigashi
Yuina Higashi
POSTED ON Nov 3, 2023 16:43:28 GMT
Yuina Higashi Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","frann"]
[attr="class","franntag"]

[attr="class","frannmain"]

There were many different assignments being given out from the league in regards to the mass that had appeared in the ocean, and many different shifts being scheduled. Everything from creating ocean perimeters, to going back to the mainland to resupply, relaying gathered intel, and taking trips to the island itself to start recon. Yuina in this shift was assigned for recon, and had touched ground on the island itself for the first time, given orders to start taking note of the environment, the landscape, and gaining an understanding of the makeup of the island.[break][break]

Standing on the island itself now, Yuina started to look around with Nyla the Sneasler standing taller beside her, watching as many operatives began to head straight into the heart of everything they could... That seemed a little, reckless, or advantageous perhaps, but she was starting to really understand that this was all really pretty serious, and she shouldn't rush things... She had a satchel of supplies, standard issue for the handful of things that they initially understood about the landscape of the island, rope and minimal climbing gear, a gas mask, and other basic essentials.[break][break]

Walking along the outer edge of the island, Yuina and Nyla came up on a short, but stout opening into the rocky landscape that seemed to go into the island itself, and figured the more 'hidden' entrances into the tunnels they could map out and become aware of, perhaps that could give them a vantage point. Yuina inched her way through this potential opening, and did find that it opened up a bit more with Nyla in tow, taking careful careful note of where she was and where she had come from lest she wanted to get lost, but as she stood up straighter, she flinched at the sound of growling echoing through the cavern, turning to find someone standing off to the side of a different opening. She didn't immediately say thing, she feared this could be opposition, but she didn't attack outright, they were not masked and she thought he looked familiar, he may have been on the ship that brought them all here?

notes[break]
Smog RT Mission with [break]
+10 MP mission post; +50 MP participation[break]
Total MP: 60MP[break]

[attr="class","frannpoke"]

[newclass=.frann]margin: 0 auto; width: 420px; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333; border-radius: 5px;border: solid 1px #232323;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frann div.quote_body] margin: 10px -20px -25px -20px!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frannmain]border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:65px 35px 40px 35px;text-align:justify;font-size:10px;line-height:16px;letter-spacing:.5px;font-family:poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=.franntag] text-align: right;font-weight: bold;position: absolute;padding: 10px 15px;border: solid 1px #232323; border-top-color: rgb(35, 35, 35); border-top-style: solid; border-top-width: 1px;background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px;margin: 0px 0px 0px -1px;border-top: none;background-color: #272727;width: 390px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frann b] color: #00aeda; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frann i] color: #cecece; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frann u] text-decoration: none; text-transform:uppercase; color: #00aeda; font-size: 11px;font-family:Quattrocento Sans; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frann a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:bold 10px Quattrocento Sans!important;letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frannpoke] background-color:#272727;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;border-radius: 0px 0px 5px 5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Dyfalu

Nikki
He/Him
October 21
Ecruteak City
Heterosexual
Cadet
Healing Hands
Widowed
42 height
42 height
I may be on the side of the angels, but do not think for a SECOND that I am one of them.
awards
284 posts
part of
TAG WITH @nikitasokolov
Nikita Sokolov
POSTED ON Nov 4, 2023 3:50:57 GMT
Nikita Sokolov Avatar
[attr="class","nikita"]The detective scrutinized the young woman for a moment. Great eyes swept up and down, noting things like where, outfit quality, and physical characteristics. Things like the way she stood and the way she approached him were key to helping understand a potential opponent.

All he saw, was a nervous child who appeared to be in over her head. Of course, it was not as if he could ask her which side of the war she fell on. He found that terrorists were low to admit such things in typical conversation.

Fortunately, he had taken time during their journey to acquaint himself with as many of his colleagues as possible. It would be a shame if a bullet went into the wrong head.

"Good afternoon." His voice as always sounded tired and wan. "I saw you on the boat earlier." Something in his eye in her eyes made him want to trust her, a strange sensation that he fiercely bucked against.

A familiar figure walks through the mist in front of him. The long chestnut hair evokes 100 different feelings in the old man's chest. But he did not take off after this hallucination.

His wife was gone. That was one thing he knew for certain in this messed up, desolate world.

"Have you ever encountered inter-dream mist before?" The question seems more cursory than curiosity. As the fog begins to climb. Strange noises start to build in tempo and volume.

[googlefont="Nunito"][googlefont="Quattrocento"][newclass=.nikita] width:400px;background-color:#232323;padding:45px;text-align:justify;font-size:10px;line-height:16px;letter-spacing:.5px; margin: 0 auto; font-family:nunito, sans-serif; border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px; [/newclass][newclass=.nikita b] color:#D59F3A; font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: 1px; font-weight: 700; [/newclass][newclass=.nikita i] color: #C1C1C1; [/newclass][newclass=.nikita u] text-decoration: none; font: bold 10px Quattrocento Sans; letter-spacing: 3px; color: #666666; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass][newclass=.nikitatag a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 10px Poppins!important; [/newclass][newclass=.nikitatag] padding: 15px 44px 15px 45px; background-color: #000; margin: 0 auto; margin-top: 0px; margin-top: -10px; width: 402px;  text-align: right; border-radius: 0px 0px 5px 5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samjerpoke] width:490px;height:40px background-position:center right; background-color:#D59F3A; text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;margin: 0 auto;margin-top:-30px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png)[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Eps

Ina, Yu, Yuyu
She/Her
Twenty-Five
February 21
Petalburg City
Pan
Elite Ranger
I don't want
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
awards
1,259 posts
part of
TAG WITH @yuinahigashi
Yuina Higashi
POSTED ON Nov 4, 2023 4:33:10 GMT
Yuina Higashi Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","frann"]

Remaining still, and non hostile, Yuina still was on edge after she came to face another person and their Pokemon in the cavern, Nyla too remained poised for anything should she need to, but in spite of the hostility of the situation over all, the other person did not make any sudden movements. Instead, he regarded her, and mentioned that he saw her on the boat earlier, and for better or for worse, Yuina visibly relaxed. It could be a lie, but at least for right now... Yuina nodded at his remark of having been on the boat earlier.[break][break]

"Yeah, I was on the boat too," she confirmed, wary still, but easing into the situation at hand. Yuina hadn't yet taken too much note of exactly where they were and what the surroundings looked like, but the cavern had a mist rolling through it in small waves, and it almost looked like that dreaded cavern in the depths of the Ultra Sea...[break][break]

Imposter[break][break]

Oh no... Not here... Yuina was visibly stricken at the man's question as he spoke of 'interdream mist', and it was all she could do to turn her focus on him at his question. She hadn't, no, but if it was anything like being in the depths of the ultra sea... She wished that she hadn't come through this way at all...[break][break]

"Uh, no, I haven't... I guess that's what the gas masks are for...," she returned, starting to take hers out of the standard issue satchel she'd been given.[break]
"How long can we be exposed before its dangerous," she asked then, she wasn't sure and wasn't sure if he had any information, but the way he posed the question... It sounded like he was at least familiar with the concept?

notes[break]
+10 MP mission post; +10 interdream mist[break]
Total MP: 80MP[break]

[newclass=.frann]margin: 0 auto; width: 420px; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333; border-radius: 5px;border: solid 1px #232323;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frann div.quote_body] margin: 10px -20px -25px -20px!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frannmain]border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:65px 35px 40px 35px;text-align:justify;font-size:10px;line-height:16px;letter-spacing:.5px;font-family:poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=.franntag] text-align: right;font-weight: bold;position: absolute;padding: 10px 15px;border: solid 1px #232323; border-top-color: rgb(35, 35, 35); border-top-style: solid; border-top-width: 1px;background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px;margin: 0px 0px 0px -1px;border-top: none;background-color: #272727;width: 390px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frann b] color: #00aeda; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frann i] color: #cecece; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frann u] text-decoration: none; text-transform:uppercase; color: #00aeda; font-size: 11px;font-family:Quattrocento Sans; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frann a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:bold 10px Quattrocento Sans!important;letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frannpoke] background-color:#272727;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;border-radius: 0px 0px 5px 5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Dyfalu

Nikki
He/Him
October 21
Ecruteak City
Heterosexual
Cadet
Healing Hands
Widowed
42 height
42 height
awards
284 posts
part of
TAG WITH @nikitasokolov
Nikita Sokolov
POSTED ON Nov 5, 2023 0:38:15 GMT
Nikita Sokolov Avatar
[attr="class","nikita"]The elder man nods simply, though he makes no move to approach. He is aware of the frightening effect larger, male strangers can have on solo women. Especially one who looked like a revenant. Not a man to waste time—especially on idle chit-chat—Nikita made his way toward a nearby wall. His hands gently traced worn-out letters left in the stone.

But it was no wisdom for the ages. A quick translation reviewed it was some pointless schoolyard taunt. The sort of things suburban children wrote to try and exude the aura of a hardened criminal. In the end, it merely embarrassed all parties involved. “I am surprised the trip was so uneventful.” While there had been troops sent ahead, the ship itself had carried some of the League’s strongest advocates and leaders. It offered an effective way to remove the snake’s head. And, yet, the trip had been no different from the dullard day cruises his Robin had been so fond of.

They are intended for more insidious gases—” The kind that burned your mucus membranes from the inside out and degraded your eyes until they resembled blackened, over-ripened grapes. “--but they have been shown to help stave off the mist’s...less desirable effects.” In a war zone, nerves were high enough without throwing hallucinations into the mix. The solution was not a permanent one. Nor did they keep the denizens of this opalescent fog at bay.

At the talk of danger, the detective shook his head. “It is not the exposure that worries me.” Psychological effects could be dealt with simply—often with simple exposure to fresh air. “It is what hides here that concerns me.” As if summoned by his words—which, perhaps, it was—a deafening stomp shook the ground around them. Something trumpeted.

“I would suggest we go further inside.” The narrower paths seemed easier to defend. But, before he can retreat, another unseen creature crackles. The noise is surprisingly close. But, when he turns, only the swirling mist indicates his hallucinations have not yet extended to the auditory.

close tab

played by

Eps

Ina, Yu, Yuyu
She/Her
Twenty-Five
February 21
Petalburg City
Pan
Elite Ranger
I don't want
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
awards
1,259 posts
part of
TAG WITH @yuinahigashi
Yuina Higashi
POSTED ON Nov 5, 2023 0:50:29 GMT
Yuina Higashi Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","frann"]

Unable to shake the feeling that she was going to turn and see that thing, that shadow, that only appeared in the Ultra Sea somewhere in the caverns, Yuina couldn't help her eyes darting this way and that as the man spoke, answering about the gases that surrounded them and the gas masks they had. That sounded fortunate enough, but help wasn't so much as a safeguard as prevent or other terms that could have been used... She clutched the mask still as she remained close to Nyla, but the Sneasler hissed as something changed in the mist around them, and the man spoke in regards to what could be waiting in the mists...[break][break]

"Wha-what do you mean? I didn't know there was anything on this island except for us...? And the rockets, are they down here too," Yuina returned, but her question was answered as a series of stomps and crackles echoed through the caverns... Sounding a little too close for comfort. What was that? Pokemon? But what kind of Pokemon could be here in this place that just manifested from nothing in the middle of the ocean?[break][break]

"Okay, uh, sure, we need to get somewhere that's easier to focus on, but... We just can't get too far, we could get lost in here the way these tunnels span out," Yuina agreed, being out in the open in this cavern, with so many other openings accessible to them, she could already understand why they didn't want to be in this particular spot, it made perfect sense to get to a more narrowed field of focus for sure, she just didn't want to risk getting lost as she started to move along the rocky tunnel floor in hopes of standing a chance against... Whatever was in the tunnels with them...

notes[break]
+10 MP mission post[break]
Total MP: 90MP[break]

close tab

played by

Dyfalu

Nikki
He/Him
October 21
Ecruteak City
Heterosexual
Cadet
Healing Hands
Widowed
42 height
42 height
awards
284 posts
part of
TAG WITH @nikitasokolov
Nikita Sokolov
POSTED ON Nov 6, 2023 11:21:42 GMT
Nikita Sokolov Avatar
[attr="class","nikita"]Unseen to the pair, a Flutter Mane swirls through the iridescent mist. Its presence raises Winters's figurative hackles, but even his ghoulish eyes perceive little in the mist.

"That was true." Nikita sighed. "Until we stepped into this place." Nikita turned behind him as a tendril brushed his neck. Though not a ghost, the creature seemed to feed off their nerves--an appetite he did not sate. "Paradox Pokemon are thought to come to life via human imagination." And, in a place like this, the human mind tended to do the strangest things.

At the talk of getting lost, the detective's nose wrinkled. The very idea that he would forget where he came from was ludicrous. Did he not have GPS and the occasional view of the outdoors to guide him? "I am certain that will not be a problem, Miss...?" He did not bother to memorize the names of his compatriots. It seemed useless when many would not exist on the morrow.

With a deep breath, he moved deeper into the mist. Unfortunately, he did not get far. Suddenly, irritated by her plaything's departure, the Flutter Mane burst into corporeality. With a noise between a cackle and a roar, she unleashed a trio of Shadow Balls upon them.

close tab

played by

Eps

Ina, Yu, Yuyu
She/Her
Twenty-Five
February 21
Petalburg City
Pan
Elite Ranger
I don't want
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
awards
1,259 posts
part of
TAG WITH @yuinahigashi
Yuina Higashi
POSTED ON Nov 7, 2023 0:02:55 GMT
Yuina Higashi Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","frann"]

Moving carefully through the mists, Yuina kept close to Nyla as sounds continued to sound like they were being followed within the caverns, but she listened to the man as he spoke about what else was on this island, that there were Pokemon here in these caverns. Paradox Pokemon?
"Paradox Pokemon... That sounds like they're monsters... Like the kind that are at the bottom of the Ultra Sea," she remarked, Pokemon coming to life through imagination? That sounded way worse in concept than anything, it sounded uncontrollable and unpredictable...[break][break]

"Uh, Yuina, I'm Yuina, and you're," she returned back, but this place... This mist... That thing, it was here with her, like in the Ultra Deep Sea. She could feel it, in the very darkest parts of her consciousness, a deep deep place that she couldn't reach, but that voice was there...[break][break]

Liar[break][break]

She didn't want to listen to it, not here, not now, she still didn't even know what it was or why this notion reached out to her in these kinds of places. She wasn't a liar, her name was Yuina, but, as much as she wanted to hold onto that, she knew deep down, that that could probably be untrue...[break]
She was lost in her thoughts long enough for some cackling, screeching creature to come at them through the mists, attacking with Shadow Balls that thrust towards them. Nyla hissed, bearing her fangs as she rushed forward with her claws, laced with glowing purple, and she moved to strike with Dire Claw as Yuina braced herself and tried to turn away from the shadow balls that struck the tunnel around them.

notes[break]
+10 MP mission post[break]
Total MP: 100MP[break]

close tab

played by

Dyfalu

Nikki
He/Him
October 21
Ecruteak City
Heterosexual
Cadet
Healing Hands
Widowed
42 height
42 height
awards
284 posts
part of
TAG WITH @nikitasokolov
Nikita Sokolov
POSTED ON Nov 14, 2023 15:45:28 GMT
Nikita Sokolov Avatar
[attr="class","nikita"]As he folded his way around a thin corner, Nikita wondered how his day had turned out this way. He did not know what possessed the League (or Arceus) to pair him—the blood-stained, revenant detective—with a retinue of children. Many of them he wished to throttle. Or, at the very least, return them home with a strongly worded letter to their parents. Fortunately, this particular young woman did not bark profanities or exude false, spiny bravado.

“They are both creatures who do not belong here with similar power levels, but that seems to be where the similarities end.” While both made Nikita’s hackles rise, the Ultra Beass felt more wrong. Their body plans were not something evolved upon this earth, Whatever rules they played on were not in this dimension’s rulebook. “I find the Paradox Pokemon easier to understand.” At the very least, they resembled creatures who hailed from this realm.

“Nikita. Sokolov.” There was a perceivable pause at the introduction. One punctuated by a heavy sigh. Many people were a fan of his work. Or, if not, familiar with his family’s long ties to the criminal underworld. “I am certain the pleasure is mine.” An empty necessity that felt as hollow as the wounded detective’s heart. Fortunately, there was no more time wasted on small talk. Their stalker showed itself in a flurry of laughter and ghost-type energy.

The hound at the detective’s feet disappears. Ghostly energy swirls where the ghoulish canine once stood. As the Electrivire launched forward with its Dire Claw, the dog reappeared behind it. With a snarl, it smashed into the ghost with a full-force Phantom Force. Or, at least, that was his original goal. Unfortunately, it was just as slippery as the hound targeting it. “KEKEKE!”

It vanished. This left the dog and the electric type on a collision course with one another. Not one to waste an opportunity, the ghost spit out a stream of blue-red, mythical flames at the two stooges.

close tab

played by

Eps

Ina, Yu, Yuyu
She/Her
Twenty-Five
February 21
Petalburg City
Pan
Elite Ranger
I don't want
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
awards
1,259 posts
part of
TAG WITH @yuinahigashi
Yuina Higashi
POSTED ON Nov 14, 2023 21:41:17 GMT
Yuina Higashi Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","frann"]

The assaulting, screeching ghost didn't let up, and as Nyla was on a course to crash into the dog that Nikita had, the creature shrieked again with a flurry of powerful wisps. Yuina was distraught, the cavern was so tight and they couldn't defend themselves easily, and as Nyla fell Yuina returned her and let out more of her Pokemon in an attempt to defend, and get out of the cavern tunnels.[break]
From one Pokeball an Electivire emerged, buzzing with electricity as it tried to square up against the offending ghost, and from the other Lobo emerged, his red eyes sharp and a leer on his fangs.[break][break]
"We have to get out of here before...," and it was nearly too late, there were more rumbles in the tunnels, stomps, even mechanical whirring that could be heard encroaching upon them... They had to get out now. Lobo started to Thrash, his strength and his claws breaking down rock to try and find a way out, but Yuina turned at the screeching sound of electricity, only finding the ghostly thing that was attacking them whisking away Electivire in shadowy energy... It was... It was gone? Just like that...? But, they didn't have time! She couldn't stand there and try to figure out what happened as stomps continued and the other side of the tunnel was starting to crash in at something approaching them...[break][break]
Keeping close to Lobo, Yuina hurried and kept close with Nikita, with any luck they would be able to break through to an opening to escape before too much longer...

notes[break]
+10 MP mission post; +50 MP Pokemon KO; +200 MP Pokemon Death; +100 MP Mission Complete; +300 MP Mission Loss[break]
Total MP: 760MP[break]
Nyla is knocked out and returned[break]
Electivire disappears into the void! (Dead)[break]
Lobo uses Thrash to start breaking them out to escape![break]

close tab

played by

Dyfalu

Nikki
He/Him
October 21
Ecruteak City
Heterosexual
Cadet
Healing Hands
Widowed
42 height
42 height
awards
284 posts
part of
TAG WITH @nikitasokolov
Nikita Sokolov
POSTED ON Nov 15, 2023 13:33:59 GMT
Nikita Sokolov Avatar
[attr="class","nikita"]As the pair tumbled to the ground, the hound’s thick skull knocked into that of the Sneaseler. THONK! Stars flew across his eyes as he smacked into the rocky ground. The world spun for a moment as the hound forced himself to his feet. This gave him just enough time to stumble away from the Mythical Fire. As a powerful blast built in his mouth, the ground would begin to shake.

His attack knocked the Flutter Mane back, but the ghost soon rebounded. It took the Electivire with it. Well, that’s unfortunate. Winter thought as he backed closer to his trainer’s legs. A trumpet sounded in the distance—a klaxon for battle. “Stone.” Nikita nodded. “We need to leave.” He took a deep breath. “Winters will take you out.” As he said this, a stone fell from the sky, hitting the Houndstone at just the right spot to temporarily put his lights out.

Making sure Yuina was on her way out, Nikita would switch the dog for another. From a beam of light, a battered Glalie emerged. Its icy body was no longer spheroid, an Iron Jugulus having battered chunks of it away in an earlier battle. “Ignatius, would you be so kind as to—” The detective’s swooping gesture was apparently not needed. With a call of a thousand lost hikers, the Glalie summoned a powerful blizzard. The snow and frost whipped the smog into a kaleidoscopic maelstrom.

The ground stiffened into a sheet of ice, hidden by that same smoke. As an Iron Treads and Great Tusk stepped on it, the behemoths slipped, slamming into the walls with a shuddering impact. Now without his one-way spectral ticket out, Nikita raced forward. As other creatures fell on the ice, the vicious things began to quarrel around one another.

This bought them enough time to reemerge onto a thin escarpment on the isle’s other side. “Be careful getting to the top, Miss Yuina.” Nikita barked at the girl as he shifted his eyes back to his ice type. “Block the entrance.” Soon, a pile of icy stones reflected a cracked, fractal surface back at them.

With that done, Nikita would race to join Yuina up the hillside. This area would be—for sheer danger—marked off potential exploration routes.

TOTAL MP
50 MP Mission Start
60 MP Posts
10 MP Pokemon Assist
50 MP Pokemon KO
100 MP Mission Complete
300 MP Mission Loss
-------------------------
570 MP

close tab

played by

a toddler

little toot toot
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
2,355 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
POSTED ON Nov 20, 2023 23:33:20 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MP THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: