i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

vibe

he/him
senior ranger
105 height
105 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
209 posts
Adam Shepard DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dynamo
Adam Shepard
Bored at sea [Solo Wild]
POSTED ON Jul 17, 2019 14:16:41 GMT
Adam Shepard Avatar
Adam had an interesting job to take care of today, at least it sounded like it would be fun. A boat captain would often ferry through these waters but as of recently any time he would set sail and would hit the open waters he would be attacked by all sorts of Pokémon.

For years this wasn’t a problem but he had to get to where he was going so against the odds he would head out to sea. This is why he decided to hire help which is where Adam came in. The man’s job was simple; protect the boat and its passengers if any Pokémon attacked.

They didn’t care if he beat them senseless or caught them, just make sure no one got hurt and nothing got damaged. But here was the problem with that, so far nothing showed up!

Not even one of those annoying as Wingulls. Nope, Adam spent most of his time standing at the railing of the ship, chin resting in his hand as he stared out to the open waters.

solo wild
close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O
IS MY GIRLFRIEND
777 height
777 height
THE GREATER THE DESPAIR THE SWEETER THE VICTORY
awards
5,257 posts
SPIRAL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @spiral
SPIRAL
Bored at sea [Solo Wild]
POSTED ON Jul 18, 2019 1:17:15 GMT
SPIRAL Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]
[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD SPIRITOMB APPEARED

[attr="class","aname2"]
what will you do?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
male / pressure[break]
hypnosis / dark pulse / shadow sneak / curse
[break][break]

[googlefont=Montserrat]
close tab

played by

vibe

he/him
senior ranger
105 height
105 height
awards
209 posts
Adam Shepard DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dynamo
Adam Shepard
Bored at sea [Solo Wild]
POSTED ON Jul 18, 2019 4:35:38 GMT
Adam Shepard Avatar
The sound of something hitting the deck of the boat would free Adam of what felt like an eternal boredom. Looking over to see what had made the sound he noticed what looked like a stone slab resting on the deck.

”What the hell is that?” Picking it up, Adam inspected the stone slab. It took him a second to realize what it was exactly what he was holding and the realization filled him with a terrible dread. What he was holding was a keystone and not just any keystone, one that was typically associated with the ghost Pokémon Spiritomb.

Legends spoke of this Pokémon being such an annoying shit that brought about nothing but chaos that it was sealed away for eons. Whether or not that was true, and given the fact that multiple of these things existed it was even less likely outside of the whole myth thing, they were just bad news.

”Oh hell no! I ain’t getting cursed! BEGON FOUL DEMON!” To prevent the Pokémon from causing any kind of terror the man chucked the keystone off of the boat. Yeeting the damn thing into the ocean.

skip
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,751 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Bored at sea [Solo Wild]
POSTED ON Jul 18, 2019 4:41:42 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]
[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD CROCONAW APPEARED

[attr="class","aname2"]
what will you do?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
male / torrent[break]
ice fang / crunch / screech / aqua tail / scary face
[break][break]

[googlefont=Montserrat]
close tab

played by

vibe

he/him
senior ranger
105 height
105 height
awards
209 posts
Adam Shepard DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dynamo
Adam Shepard
Bored at sea [Solo Wild]
POSTED ON Jul 22, 2019 5:15:34 GMT
Adam Shepard Avatar
Adam went back to being bored, leaning on the railing and staring out toward the ocean. Another thud came from nearby but this time it sounded like whatever it was weighed a hell of a lot more than the slab from earlier. Looking over Adam spotted a Croconaw which wasn’t anything too unusual. Everything was checking out until the man noticed something in the crocodile’s mouth….the stone slab from earlier.

”OH NOOOOOOOOOOOO!” The man shouted blitzing over to the Croconaw and wrestling with the Pokémon to get the stone slab out from its grasp. But these things had some damn powerful jaws.

”I knew this damn thing was cursed!” Adam growled, still struggling with the Croconaw. ”C’mon let it go! You’ll damn us all! I know you might not care but I do! I don’t want this bad fucking juju!” He wasn’t getting anywhere with this and let go of the slab, the Croconaw smirked as if it had won.

”Oh don’t go smiling yet you cocky bastard.” If wrestling with it to get the slab out wasn’t going to work then Adam was going to make the stupid Croconaw drop it with a different approach.

The man got behind the water Pokémon and grabbing it to perform a German suplex, slamming the Pokémon onto the deck of the boat. The impact of the blow was enough for the Croconaw to release the slab.

”Now for the last time! BEGONE FOUL DEMON! BACK TO THE DEPTHS OF HELL WITH YOU.” And again the man yeeted the slab back into the sea. Now it was time to figure out what to do with the Croconaw. Pissed at the thing for almost getting everyone aboard killed the man grabbed the Pokémon by its tail and threw it back into the water. ”So long, dickhead!”

skip! Searching for: Greninja, Samurott, Aegislash, Gyarados
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,751 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Bored at sea [Solo Wild]
POSTED ON Jul 22, 2019 7:47:09 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]
[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD CARRACOSTA APPEARED

[attr="class","aname2"]
what will you do?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
male / sturdy[break]
aqua jet / shell smash / wide guard / crunch
[break][break]

[googlefont=Montserrat]
close tab

played by

vibe

he/him
senior ranger
105 height
105 height
awards
209 posts
Adam Shepard DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dynamo
Adam Shepard
Bored at sea [Solo Wild]
POSTED ON Jul 25, 2019 6:48:12 GMT
Adam Shepard Avatar
The next Pokémon Adam spotted turned out to be much more relaxed which was nice. A Carracosta was swimming by and had taken interest in the ship. It wasn’t doing anything to damage or attack the ship or cause any trouble, just swimming on by.

Adam sighed, this was a nice break from having to worry about whether or not they were going to be attacked by some sort of demon or something. ”Hey there big guy, water looks great.” Adam waved down to the large sea turtle as the Pokémon continued on its way to wherever it was that it was going.

Eventually, they came to their stop and Adam was paid for a job well done. It was sure as hell stressful but at least it was over, right?

skip and endo!
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP
EO GENESIS
Code and Crown: An advanced literate warriors cats RP, set in medieval times