sid, prism
she/her
twenty-seven
february 3rd
olivine city, johto
demi-ro
bounty hunter / smuggler
grunt
say i’m only playing, but the truth is this—that i’ve never seen a mouth that i would kill to kiss.
awards
80 posts
sidney tsuda DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @sidney
sidney tsuda
cherry bomb [m]
POSTED ON Nov 3, 2023 18:55:03 GMT
sidney tsuda Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lam"]
[attr="class","body"]

[attr="class","sideinfo"]
[attr="class","charimage"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","text"]Her jaunt through Lilycove continues.[break][break]
She finds more promising haunts, more enjoyable parties. The appeal of donning costumes is a fun and infectious thing—enabled by this particular time of year.[break][break]
The rager she finds herself at is rife with all sorts of characters. And Sidney weaves through them all under the pulse of colorful string lights that have been set to some pulse effect and the thump of heavy bass from surround sound speakers.[break][break]
There’s a flounce in her pleated skit that’s only somewhat masked by the bright scarlet of the short cloak that slips down her back, the hood of it precariously perched atop the strands of her prismatic hair. Combat boots clunk across the floorboards and her steps match the beat of the music unintentionally as her eyes scan the room.[break][break]
Searching. Curious to see if she’ll find worthwhile company.[break][break]
A punky little red riding hood who is more of a big bad wolf. But no one actually knows what sharp teeth she has. Not at first, anyway.

[attr="class","ooc"]

[break]

NOTES

- mission: a little party never hurt nobody[break]
- hehe

[attr="class","credit"]MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.lam]--accent:#e0a8a8;[/newclass]
[newclass=.lam]font:12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam h1"]font:bold 16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam h2"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam .sideinfo"]width:150px;padding:20px 0px;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam .text"]padding:20px 40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam .charimage img"]border:8px solid var(--accent);border-radius:50%;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam .ooc a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam .pkmn div"]background-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam .pkmn img"]margin:5px -10px -10px -10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam .credit"]font:10px Poppins;text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam .credit a"]font:10px Poppins;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

jamie
he/him
twenty-four
june 6th
ever grande
bisexual
aeos scientist
grad student
wolfy boy
dating
121 height
121 height
I'm watching you dancing in the kitchen, I could call you my new religion
awards
500 posts
JAMES BAKER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @james
JAMES BAKER
cherry bomb [m]
POSTED ON Nov 11, 2023 9:09:55 GMT
JAMES BAKER Avatar
[attr="class","baker"]
[attr="class","bakermain"]every halloween, james usually takes the easy (and cheap) route by dressing up as his job, because who doesn't enjoy seeing a food delivery boy prancing around parties? he used to carry with him snacks to distribute in case he was ever stopped.

having joined aeos, he wasn't sure what he was going to go dressed up as this year, but he decides to not stray away from tradition. besides, this will save him money on having to buy or rent a costume.

he's waltzing through the bar on his phone when he bumps into someone. the text he planned on sending to never goes through, and he's forced to look up at the punky little red riding hood.

"woops! my bad, are you okay?"
[attr="class","bakertag"]
[attr="class","bakerpoke"]
[newclass=.baker] font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; [/newclass][newclass=.bakermain] margin: 0 auto; width:330px;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:45px;text-align:justify;font-size:11.5px;line-height:14px;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass][newclass=.bakertag] text-align:right;font-weight:bold;margin-bottom: -15px; padding-top: 15px;[/newclass][newclass=.baker b] color: #5d7070; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.baker i] color: #5d7070; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.baker u] text-decoration: none; font-style: italic; color: #5d7070; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass][newclass=.baker a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 13px Poppins!important; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.bakerpoke] width:420px;background-color:#272727;height:30px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;margin: 0 auto;margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

lou

sid, prism
she/her
twenty-seven
february 3rd
olivine city, johto
demi-ro
bounty hunter / smuggler
grunt
say i’m only playing, but the truth is this—that i’ve never seen a mouth that i would kill to kiss.
awards
80 posts
sidney tsuda DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @sidney
sidney tsuda
cherry bomb [m]
POSTED ON Nov 13, 2023 2:19:59 GMT
sidney tsuda Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lam"]
[attr="class","body"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","text"]She’s deliberating the merits of flouncing back to the bar to order something strong enough to make her a little less picky when she spies someone too preoccupied with their phone to notice where they’re going.[break][break]

He’s tall. Cute, but with this sad puppy look about him—whether he knows it or not, absorbed in the blue light of his phone screen as he wanders aimlessly. Her head tilts, and mischief presents itself into the palm of her hand. Alright, Grubbin Hub driver, she’ll bite.[break][break]

So Sidney skitters forward and side-steps right into his path, intentionally setting them on crash course collision. [break][break]

“Hey!” she blurts, and it actually sounds pretty genuine as she catches her balance. He’s more of a barreling force than she expected. She looks up, expression crafted into something indignant, and she expects him to fire off a watch it! right back at her.[break][break]

But there’s already an apology rolling off delivery boy’s tongue.[break][break]

“Yea, I’m fine,” she replies, pale eyes flicking upward. He’s taller than she judged, and she’s not even really short. “You know this is a party, right?” she asks over the noise, lips curling playfully as she nods at the phone in his hand, “you’re gonna miss the fun, staring at that all night.”

[attr="class","ooc"]

[break]

NOTES

- hehe

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".lam .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam .charimage img"]border:8px solid var(--accent);border-radius:50%;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

jamie
he/him
twenty-four
june 6th
ever grande
bisexual
aeos scientist
grad student
wolfy boy
dating
121 height
121 height
awards
500 posts
JAMES BAKER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @james
JAMES BAKER
cherry bomb [m]
POSTED ON Dec 9, 2023 3:39:14 GMT
JAMES BAKER Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","james bakerboy"]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

a little flicker of guilt sparks at the nod toward his phone, realizing that they could've avoided bumping into each other if he had just been a bit more careful.[break][break]

"yeah, you're right! sorry, bad habit of mine."[break][break]

he apologizes again, chuckling before pocketing his phone, but not before making sure he sends that text through to .[break][break]

as the music grows louder, he's forced to lean in and raise his voice a little.[break][break]

"i'm james."

[break][break]

[attr="class","milkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".bakerboy"] --accent:#5d7070!important [/newclass]
[newclass=".james"] --accent: #5d7070 } .james b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .james i { color: var(--accent); } .james { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .james .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #eee; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .james .body { border-radius: 5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .james .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .james .bottom img { margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".james .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; bottom: 88px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .james .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .james .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

lou

sid, prism
she/her
twenty-seven
february 3rd
olivine city, johto
demi-ro
bounty hunter / smuggler
grunt
awards
80 posts
sidney tsuda DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @sidney
sidney tsuda
cherry bomb [m]
POSTED ON Dec 12, 2023 15:13:09 GMT
sidney tsuda Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lam"]
[attr="class","body"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","text"]
“Relax! I’m messing with you.” Red tinted lips hook upward in a smile, the flash of white teeth friendly. Or maybe a warning. “You don’t really strike me as the party type.”[break][break]
At least, not right now. Who uses their work uniform as their costume?[break][break]
The night is young, though. She could be thoroughly proven wrong. In fact, it’s a challenge she hopes he rises to.[break][break]
Her eyes fixate on his phone again, and those last few taps before it’s pocketed. Her expression is cool, however. Not offended, but maybe curious. She tests the waters. “You, uh, waiting on someone?”[break][break]
Sid’s brows lift, pleased with the introduction. She leans up on her toes as well, a hand not shy in how her hand comes to rest on his upper arm to balance herself. “Sidney,” she replies, glance darting up to his.

[attr="class","ooc"]

[break]

NOTES

- hehe

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

noodles

jamie
he/him
twenty-four
june 6th
ever grande
bisexual
aeos scientist
grad student
wolfy boy
dating
121 height
121 height
awards
500 posts
JAMES BAKER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @james
JAMES BAKER
cherry bomb [m]
POSTED ON Dec 13, 2023 5:48:09 GMT
JAMES BAKER Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

at her comment on him not being the party type, he can only let out a chuckle in return because she's right. he isn't, and even if he were to have dressed up in a proper costume, it would not have changed much.[break][break]

maybe before, when he was still in college it was easier to excuse himself from his studies to go out partying, but now, as a working professional, scientist, and grad student, he has little time for anything else.[break][break]

her voice and hand on his upper arm pulls him back into the moment.[break][break]

"i was! but, uh, i think i'm being ghosted."[break][break]

he admits with another chuckle.[break][break]

"sidney," he repeats mostly for himself, "can i get you a drink?"

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".james"] --accent: #5d7070 } .james b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .james i { color: var(--accent); } .james { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .james .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #eee; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .james .body { border-radius: 5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .james .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .james .bottom img { margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".james .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; bottom: 88px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .james .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .james .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

lou

sid, prism
she/her
twenty-seven
february 3rd
olivine city, johto
demi-ro
bounty hunter / smuggler
grunt
awards
80 posts
sidney tsuda DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @sidney
sidney tsuda
cherry bomb [m]
POSTED ON Dec 15, 2023 16:59:27 GMT
sidney tsuda Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lam"]
[attr="class","body"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","text"]

It confirms her suspicion. Those cherry red lips curl into a smile again, something she hopes edges toward coyness and not scheming. “That’s lame, they’re lame.” She chews her lip, brows lifting playfully. “Want a distraction?”[break][break]

No wonder he had such a sad puppy look to him. He’s probably sweeter than the likes of Sidney deserves, or should mess with. But she never claimed to be sweet. Or selfless.[break][break]

She’s here to have fun. And she intends to.[break][break]

Her hand lingers on his arm for a moment longer, tongue poking out from between her teeth before she clicks it and smiles again. “Sure, why not? You can get me a drink, delivery boy.”

[attr="class","ooc"]

[break]

NOTES

- hehe

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

noodles

jamie
he/him
twenty-four
june 6th
ever grande
bisexual
aeos scientist
grad student
wolfy boy
dating
121 height
121 height
awards
500 posts
JAMES BAKER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @james
JAMES BAKER
cherry bomb [m]
POSTED ON Dec 15, 2023 17:28:54 GMT
JAMES BAKER Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

"that'd be nice."[break][break]

the distraction, he means, because at this point it would do him no good to wallow in his growing sadness and disappointment of being ghosted, if that is actually what's happening. he hopes not.[break][break]

not quite intuitive enough to gauge her true intentions, he returns her smile, then gestures.[break][break]

"this way, then."[break][break]

he almost takes by her hand but refrains at the last moment, instead turning to focus on leading them through the crowd and to the bar. his tall frame makes it slightly easier but he still has to shoulder his way through a couple of people.[break][break]

once there, he moves to lean against the counter before waving down a bartender. he turns back to look at her after.[break][break]

"what are you drinking?"

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

lou

sid, prism
she/her
twenty-seven
february 3rd
olivine city, johto
demi-ro
bounty hunter / smuggler
grunt
awards
80 posts
sidney tsuda DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @sidney
sidney tsuda
cherry bomb [m]
POSTED ON Dec 25, 2023 4:23:28 GMT
sidney tsuda Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lam"]
[attr="class","body"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","text"]

“Glad to hear it.”[break][break]
The sad puppy look is sweet, sure, but she’d like to see more of him, if she can help it.[break][break]
She wouldn’t have minded if he’d taken her hand. That is the point of chatting someone up in the bar, after all. The flirtation, the undivided attention. At least, in her mind, this is the point. Instead, she follows after him, in the wake of the path he clears.[break][break]
Maybe he’s not done thinking about whoever it was that isn’t texting him back.[break][break]
And for Sidney, this will not do. So she’ll have to try a bit harder.[break][break]
Her elbow props on the edge of the bar, chin dropping into her hand as she looks up at him. “Jack and coke.” She’s careful to keep herself close within his proximity.[break][break]
“So Jamie,” she slips into an actual nickname easily, without thinking too much about it, “what’s you’re actual sort of scene?”

[attr="class","ooc"]

[break]

NOTES

- hehe

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

noodles

jamie
he/him
twenty-four
june 6th
ever grande
bisexual
aeos scientist
grad student
wolfy boy
dating
121 height
121 height
awards
500 posts
JAMES BAKER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @james
JAMES BAKER
cherry bomb [m]
POSTED ON Dec 25, 2023 4:37:30 GMT
JAMES BAKER Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

the nickname catches him off guard only because he hadn't expected it from someone who is by all means still a stranger. but it feels nice to hear.[break][break]

after ordering them their drinks, he stays close as well, leaning if only to help him hear her.[break][break]

"what do you mean? does this not look like my scene?"[break][break]

he feigns being hurt but that falters quickly, lost to a chuckle and a smile that creeps up.[break][break]

"i like quieter places...and drinking at home. i'm not much of a party person."[break][break]

more of a workaholic, but he keeps that to himself.

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

lou

sid, prism
she/her
twenty-seven
february 3rd
olivine city, johto
demi-ro
bounty hunter / smuggler
grunt
awards
80 posts
sidney tsuda DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @sidney
sidney tsuda
cherry bomb [m]
POSTED ON Dec 27, 2023 4:12:14 GMT
sidney tsuda Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lam"]
[attr="class","body"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","text"]

Their drinks turn up in front of them and she snatches her glass easily, swirling it so that the glass inside clinks against the sides.[break][break]

“Not exactly,” she agrees easily, though the half-smile on her face softens the tease from being anything outright critical. It’s weirdly sort of endearing, despite her own more outgoing nature.[break][break]

She gravitates toward places like this. Busy and crowded and loud. It’s not that she would consider herself tired of this, but it’s an interesting shift to be preoccupied with someone who doesn’t usually seek this out.[break][break]

“So then why come?” Unless whoever he was meeting is more the socially vivacious sort. “Not that I’m complaining,” she smooths over the blunt question with a coo as she peers at him over the rim of her glass.[break][break]

Sid sips at her drink through the stirring straw, “Not complaining one bit.”

[attr="class","ooc"]

[break]

NOTES

- hehe

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

noodles

jamie
he/him
twenty-four
june 6th
ever grande
bisexual
aeos scientist
grad student
wolfy boy
dating
121 height
121 height
awards
500 posts
JAMES BAKER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @james
JAMES BAKER
cherry bomb [m]
POSTED ON Dec 27, 2023 4:34:05 GMT
JAMES BAKER Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

picking up his rum and coke, he shrugs a shoulder, unsure how to respond exactly as he hadn't given it much thought when first accepting 's invite.[break][break]

"wanted to step out of my comfort zone, i suppose."[break][break]

after a long sip, enabled by liquid courage, james finds it in him to flirt a little, looking at her the same way she looks at him, though less intense.[break][break]

"and looks like it's paying off so far."

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

lou

sid, prism
she/her
twenty-seven
february 3rd
olivine city, johto
demi-ro
bounty hunter / smuggler
grunt
awards
80 posts
sidney tsuda DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @sidney
sidney tsuda
cherry bomb [m]
POSTED ON Jan 6, 2024 14:15:06 GMT
sidney tsuda Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lam"]
[attr="class","body"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","text"]

“Helluva way to do that, then.” She’s mildly impressed. This seems like a place that’s a bit too crowded and noisy for a first foray out of the safety of somewhere lowkey. Moreso because it’s Halloween, of all nights.[break][break]
“Oh, you think so?” Her voice curls coyly, a brow lifting as she peers at him over the rim of her glass. It’s tentative flirting, and not quite the forwardness she’s grown accustomed to.[break][break]
But it’s sort of shy and polite, and sweet in its own way.[break][break]
Though Sidney isn’t at all the picture of shy, polite, or even sweet, probably.[break][break]
“Whatcha gonna do with that newfound information, then?”

[attr="class","ooc"]

[break]

NOTES

- hehe

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

noodles

jamie
he/him
twenty-four
june 6th
ever grande
bisexual
aeos scientist
grad student
wolfy boy
dating
121 height
121 height
awards
500 posts
JAMES BAKER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @james
JAMES BAKER
cherry bomb [m]
POSTED ON Jan 13, 2024 7:39:39 GMT
JAMES BAKER Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

honestly? probably nothing. james is not the type to make the first move even in instances where he's been given hint after hint. he will ask and ask and flirt and flirt until either they make the first move or if they call him out on it.[break][break]

so far, either has yet to happen, so he delays it with another smile and another question.[break][break]

"what do you want me to do?"

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

lou

sid, prism
she/her
twenty-seven
february 3rd
olivine city, johto
demi-ro
bounty hunter / smuggler
grunt
awards
80 posts
sidney tsuda DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @sidney
sidney tsuda
cherry bomb [m]
POSTED ON Jan 19, 2024 19:34:28 GMT
sidney tsuda Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lam"]
[attr="class","body"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","text"]

She can tell he's not exactly forward. It's cute in its own way. But a part of her wonders if she can nudge him in the right direction. Gently, of course. Without bluntly having to state her intentions - though she won't be shy about that, if it comes down to it.[break][break]
Making a show of sipping on her drink, her head tilts from side to side, and then her nose wrinkles playfully.[break][break]
"I dunno," she teases, smile still perched on her lips, "you might have to get a little creative."

[attr="class","ooc"]

[break]

NOTES

- hehe

[googlefont=Poppins]