awards
1,680 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andreavaneau
Andrea Vaneau
disaster prevention [m][aoo]
POSTED ON Dec 11, 2023 10:31:36 GMT
Andrea Vaneau Avatar
“They’re cool tattoos at least…” Andrea sheepishly remarked, her inability to pick up on social cues shining through. She continued petting the Absol, earning its trust. The clairvoyant beast even licked the girl’s arm where it had been bitten, as a sign of apology.

Despite her best intentions, she didn’t know how to soothe the man’s pain. Perhaps the things she had done to honor Meatloaf’s memory could also apply here. “Wanna visit the graves together? I have some scented CANDLES left over.”

Wait a minute, why limit themselves to what was customary? Hoenn problems required Hoenn solutions.

“Hold on, I just got a better idea!” The flamboyant cosplayer beamed. “The Border is linked with the world of the dead, right? What if we went there to look for their wandering spirits? That way you could say your final goodbyes and get some kind of closure.” She casually proposed.

close tab

played by

Ven

Lars
he / him / his
thirty-two
july 26
Sootopolis, Hoenn
don’t know, don’t care
ranger & courier
ex-head ranger
tonight
is gonna be the loneliest
1210 height
1210 height
nessuno vince.
awards
3,796 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lars
Laurence Anderson
POSTED ON Dec 11, 2023 15:18:27 GMT
Laurence Anderson Avatar

She hadn’t seen the entire collection of ink he had, did she?

Her next proposition made him stop dead, though.

“I… already came from there. But. I found someone else…” he continued quietly, looking over at where the Absol were gathered around the Gardevoir, who now looked to be leading them in some kind of meditation circle.

The moment the young dragon-lady mentioned candles, though, he sighed.

“I have a small… shrine set out somewhere halfway up Mount Pyre. But… I haven’t been there in a while. Would… would you come with me?”

been a while, eh?

close tab

played by

Kost

Dragon-hooded girl
she/her
August 10
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
Asexual
Minor Gym Leader
Ace (Civilian)
5'11" (180 cm) height
5'11" (180 cm) height
I wanna become a Pokémon!
awards
1,680 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andreavaneau
Andrea Vaneau
POSTED ON Dec 12, 2023 20:26:07 GMT
Andrea Vaneau Avatar
"You found someone else? Who?" Asked an ever inquisitive Andrea, while letting the Absol join the rest of its kin in their small meditation circle. Lars spoke in riddles, but it could not be helped. He must not have been ready to open up yet.

For now, the more customary solution would do just fine. Mt. Pyre was close enough to The Border that, if they changed their mind, they could take a trip there later. "Sounds like a plan! I'll bring my best candles!" The dragon fanatic beamed.

close tab

played by

Ven

Lars
he / him / his
thirty-two
july 26
Sootopolis, Hoenn
don’t know, don’t care
ranger & courier
ex-head ranger
tonight
is gonna be the loneliest
1210 height
1210 height
nessuno vince.
awards
3,796 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lars
Laurence Anderson
POSTED ON Dec 15, 2023 18:28:25 GMT
Laurence Anderson Avatar

“Well… I believe, that the best way to do this would be to show you, yourself. I hope you’re not busy, because we can make the trip within the day—I think the Absol have mostly calmed down now.”

And if she would look around her, it was like they were surrounded by a literal circle of multiple Absol, who had all been drawn to where they were talking about… about specters that had since moved on from this world years ago.

“Shall we go, then?” he offered to her, once his Gallade had stood up after his Gardevoir had finished calming down as many of the Absol that had gathered around them as possible with her healing energy.

been a while, eh?

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,968 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Dec 16, 2023 4:44:19 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: