She/Her
March 6th
Nimbasa City
Asexual
Ultramodernist
Executive
5'7 height
5'7 height
Look to the future, see in it everything you've ever wanted. Now find the strength to grab it.
awards
514 posts
part of
TAG WITH @flood
Xenon Antheil
SURVEY: Xenon & Dorian
POSTED ON Nov 12, 2023 6:45:48 GMT
Xenon Antheil Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

She chases the future down and never looks back, even as it flees into the depths of antiquity and buries itself in the past that she hates so. It simply means she needs to tear it all down to find the future she seeks, nothing more. The girl rides her ever turning wheel as she speeds down the ruined halls of civilizations past, chasing down the Iron Tread atop her Scolipede and screaming with glee as they barrel through traps and tricks set to deter those who might invade this hallowed ground in search of their treasures.
[break][break]
But the only treasure she cared for had nothing to do with moss covered stone and ancient gold within locked vaults. One can only imagine her frustration as the Interdream Mists thin and her target disappears from sight, leaving her stranded within the mazes of this island and wandering after slight traces of pink fog for her quarry. "Come on you stupid spatial anomaly, hurry up and spit out some more Ultramodern beauties at me! I know you're waiting to fuck with me, lets do it now while I'm ready!" Xenon shouts as she ducks under a pair of arrows aimed at her head, looks like she stepped on another pressure plate. Whatever, just keep moving forwards.
[break][break]

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.blboxbl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#1F51FF;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Tagger

Mad Dog of Rocket
he/him/his
May 8
Pyrite Town, Orre
Heterosexual
Night Club Owner
Executive
Marionette Accardo
Taken
6'00" height
6'00" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
688 posts
part of
TAG WITH @dorian
dorian westcliff
POSTED ON Nov 16, 2023 0:44:44 GMT
dorian westcliff Avatar

The sight of someone chasing a mechanized Donphan into the ruins was a hard one to miss. Dorian began to shadow the woman on the Scolipede. It seemed that the pair had on regard for the traps they triggered on the way. Despite this, and given how loud she was being, Dorian was able to track her with ease.

Being here made him think of . The idea that she might've stowed away on a boat, and decided to explore worried him. Unlike their previous excursion into an ancient temple, the traps here clearly worked. The last thing he wanted was to discover her brutalized corpse impaled on a wall.

Dorian knew the voice of the woman shouting down the hall. After the volley of arrows finished shooting, Dorian followed the woman again, avoiding the pressure plates.

"Aren't you worried it might spawn something - ancient?", Dorian called out to the Ultramodernist, in a teasing tone. "If not for the Iron Treads you followed in here, I'd have never suspected you'd bother with a place so old.", he continued.

An Infernape followed closely to the Mad Dog, drawing something on a piece of paper.

tags:
notes: +50 (Participation)
+10 (Post)

close tab

played by

Flood

X
She/Her
March 6th
Nimbasa City
Asexual
Ultramodernist
Executive
5'7 height
5'7 height
Look to the future, see in it everything you've ever wanted. Now find the strength to grab it.
awards
514 posts
part of
TAG WITH @flood
Xenon Antheil
POSTED ON Nov 17, 2023 7:42:41 GMT
Xenon Antheil Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

The sound of a foreign voice immediately puts her on guard, a knife slides out from her sleeve and she spins around to toss the blade straight through Dorian's head. It's good that she's so quick to recognize the Rocket member when she does, stopping her swing just a nanosecond before the knife would have left her fingers and planted itself straight in the man's grey matter. Though she seems almost annoyed that she did stop herself now that she's processed exactly what he said, being even reminded of where she was has already put her in a bad mood.
[break][break]
"If something old shows up then I'll rip it apart. And as soon as I find what I'm looking for, I'll do the same thing to these shitty ruins." The knife slides back into her sleeve and she crosses her arms behind her head, turning away from Dorian and walking deeper inside in search of the mist. "So what, you followed me in here just to get a nice look at my ass? It's great yeah, but a look is all you're getting." The ultramodernist remarks as her Scolipede slices a notch into the wall with her tail, a visual guide for the Pokemon to remember even if her owner would never acknowledge it herself.
[break][break]
But she does seem to take just a bit more care around the pressure plates and traps in the halls now that she's actually got someone watching her, even if she's trying her hardest to look like she doesn't care as she looks up at the ceiling and smoothly steps around the oddly colored tiles and barely visible tripwires.
[break][break]

[newclass=.blboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Tagger

Mad Dog of Rocket
he/him/his
May 8
Pyrite Town, Orre
Heterosexual
Night Club Owner
Executive
Marionette Accardo
Taken
6'00" height
6'00" height
awards
688 posts
part of
TAG WITH @dorian
dorian westcliff
POSTED ON Nov 18, 2023 7:07:22 GMT
dorian westcliff Avatar

Rather than reacting with outrage and fear at the knife nearly being thrown into his head, Dorian instead offered her a chuckle. "Ooh, jumpy, are we?", the Mad Dog teased the Ultramodernist.

"Not worried about repeating the past, I take it?", the man teasingly asked Xenon, a playful grin forming on his features. "You know what they say~", he continued to needle her.

Him, acting like a pig? "Don't flatter yourself, girl. I was following your little trail of destruction, looked like something fun was going on.", he'd remark, still chuckling.

The Infernape's method of keeping track of the area was far less crass, than the wall markings the Scolipede was leaving. "I'm here to make a map of the place, before we start stormin' the gates.", he'd tell Xenon.

The Mad Dog, and his Infernape, continued to carefully navigate the place, stepping around and over traps. He could've brought someone to carefully disarm the trip wires. But such things would come in handy, when the League inevitably came storming in.

tags:
notes: +10 (Post)

close tab

played by

Flood

X
She/Her
March 6th
Nimbasa City
Asexual
Ultramodernist
Executive
5'7 height
5'7 height
awards
514 posts
part of
TAG WITH @flood
Xenon Antheil
POSTED ON Nov 21, 2023 7:59:51 GMT
Xenon Antheil Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

Gah, he's enjoying her annoyance too much. "I don't have a past to repeat old man. And that saying only applies to failures and idiots like yourself. I'm built different." Seriously, imagine being so pathetic that you'd have to learn something about something as worthless as the past lest you be doomed to failure over and over. Xenon would simply not fail in the first place.
[break][break]
Ooh, looks like that one struck a nerve a little. "It's okay to just admit I'm a hot piece of ass. God knows 75% of you Rocket boys only know how to think with your dick, just be glad your dick is keeping you pointed in my direction. Following me is always the way to go if you're looking for excitement~" The ultramodernist's smug aura is simply overwhelming as she traces her fingers along the wall and pushes in a hidden panel, a secret passage opening to the side and emitting more of that pink Dream Mist that Xenon was chasing after. "And don't bother making a map. You're not gonna have time to review it if we're fighting the League through every god forsaken inch of this place, better to just operate on instinct. I know mine will carry me through this shithole."
[break][break]
It was hard to argue against that as Xenon reaches up and plucks an unlit torch off the wall, rearing her arm back and throwing it forwards into the empty hall and watching it get immediately torched by a gout of flame, only the slightest hint of sulfur alerting her of the threat before she blindly waltzed into danger. It was almost like she had already seen the exact path she needed to take, a clear vision of her future that her gaze never wavered from. The only thing breaking the illusion was just how closely her Scolipede stuck to her at every moment, an obvious fallback plan for if her vaunted instincts ever failed for even the briefest moment. But then again, maybe that was the Pokemon insisting on it rather than her. One could never really tell with this girl.
[break][break]

close tab

played by

Tagger

Mad Dog of Rocket
he/him/his
May 8
Pyrite Town, Orre
Heterosexual
Night Club Owner
Executive
Marionette Accardo
Taken
6'00" height
6'00" height
awards
688 posts
part of
TAG WITH @dorian
dorian westcliff
POSTED ON Nov 25, 2023 10:35:07 GMT
dorian westcliff Avatar

It was true, Dorian was enjoying pressing the woman's buttons. The sheer delusion coming from her was always hilarious to the Mad Dog, even if their previous encounter earned his respect. The remark about her appeal finally caused him to burst out laughing. "If you're so desperate, just be honest. I'm flattered, but I'm a happily taken man.", Dorian remarked, still being playful.

Dorian rolled his eyes as she remarked about going off on instinct.

The Mad Dog picked up on the scent of sulfur, before Xenon tossed the torch down the corridor. "Not bad.", Dorian remarked.

Dream Mist began to spawn more Pokemon around them. This time, a Slither Wing would be the first to emerge from the Mist. Dorian, in turn, brought out a Raboot to attack the Paradox Pokemon. While the bunny charged the bug with a Headbutt, his Infernape ran up the wall, before kicking off of it, and in a display of impressive Acrobatics, kicked at the Slither Wing.

tags:
+10 (Interdream Mist spawn)

close tab

played by

Flood

X
She/Her
March 6th
Nimbasa City
Asexual
Ultramodernist
Executive
5'7 height
5'7 height
awards
514 posts
part of
TAG WITH @flood
Xenon Antheil
POSTED ON Nov 28, 2023 7:29:16 GMT
Xenon Antheil Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

"I pity the poor woman who took you. She must have had some sort of fit of madness that she can no longer take back." Xenon remarks dryly as Dorian bursts out into laughter, content to leave the exchange there as she turns back to the hallways and stops. Something was changing in the air, and this time it wouldn't be nearly so easy to ignore as a little bit of sulfur and a tripwire.
[break][break]
The Interdream Mist was thickening once again, but the smell of it now was... musty. Damp in all the wrong ways, sweat and flesh, the smell of an ancient jungle encroaching upon the present day. Dorian and Xenon act in tandem as she ducks down to let the man release his Raboot, she in turn unclips a Pokeball from her belt and whips out a Slowbro across the ground to intercept an incoming Flutter Mane. The poor thing didn't stand a chance against the Paradox Pokemon as the ghost latches onto the thing and utterly drains it of its life in a matter of seconds. Yet the scientist doesn't even blink as she steps to the side and snaps her fingers, Radon's tail whipping out and slamming the Pokemon of the past into the stone wall, she leans down and presses against a pressure plate on the floor and a row of spears eject from the wall and utterly skewer the ghost in one move.
[break][break]

close tab

played by

Tagger

Mad Dog of Rocket
he/him/his
May 8
Pyrite Town, Orre
Heterosexual
Night Club Owner
Executive
Marionette Accardo
Taken
6'00" height
6'00" height
awards
688 posts
part of
TAG WITH @dorian
dorian westcliff
POSTED ON Nov 29, 2023 19:25:33 GMT
dorian westcliff Avatar

"I don't expect someone like you to get it.", Dorian remarked. His tone wasn't of anger, but of serenity at the thought of his beloved. He still didn't know what drew @marionette to him in the first place, but he was no less grateful for her choosing him.

The Slither Wing, in a fit of rage, proceeded to Thrash the Raboot violently. The bipedal bunny stood little chance against the attack, as his body is violently pummeled into the stone, before he is killed in the onslaught.

The Infernape, in retaliation for his lost brother, began to beat and pummel the Slither Wing in a Raging Fury. Ironically, the Fire Attacks seemed to have a considerable impact on the ancient Volcarona, who cried out in pain as it was assailed by the enraged simian.

"Did you just - impale a ghost?", Dorian asked Xenon, dumbstruck.

tags:
+200 (Death - Raboot)

close tab

played by

Flood

X
She/Her
March 6th
Nimbasa City
Asexual
Ultramodernist
Executive
5'7 height
5'7 height
awards
514 posts
part of
TAG WITH @flood
Xenon Antheil
POSTED ON Dec 1, 2023 5:11:30 GMT
Xenon Antheil Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

"Hell yeah I just impaled a ghost, why the hell wouldn't I be able to? Stop using that bullshit common sense and you can do anything you can imagine." And wasn't that just the perfect summary of Xenon's life? A woman who stopped believing in common sense and practicality, a woman who truly believed in herself more than any other, a woman who was assured of her future and never stumbled or looked back.
[break][break]
The Interdream Mist begins to dissipate and she scoffs, it seems the Ultramodern Paradox she was searching for had disappeared into the ether for now, leaving behind only these worthless carcasses in their place. "Radon, pick up the malformed Volcarona reject. I think was interested in studying these things for some reason, might as well earn some brownie points with the guy who decides my budget." Xenon shakes her head and turns around as her Scolipede lowers her tail to scoop up the corpse of the Slither Wing, only a passing glance thrown at Dorian and Infernape as she walks behind her partner.
[break][break]
"Well I'd say it's been fun, but I'm not one for ooey gooey talk about wives and how much you love them. But if you ever find a sick Ultramodern Paradox I haven't seen before, feel free to swing by the lab, I've got a project going that I'm sure you'd want first dibs on." She says as she throws the briefest of looks over at Dorian, reaching out an arm and flicking his hat off his head as he stands there in shock. "Your hat sucks by the way, total old man fashion. Sunglasses indoors are kickass though, so you're not the worst."
[break][break]

close tab

played by

Tagger

Mad Dog of Rocket
he/him/his
May 8
Pyrite Town, Orre
Heterosexual
Night Club Owner
Executive
Marionette Accardo
Taken
6'00" height
6'00" height
awards
688 posts
part of
TAG WITH @dorian
dorian westcliff
POSTED ON Dec 1, 2023 5:38:11 GMT
dorian westcliff Avatar

Dorian couldn't help but roll his eyes at the woman's vulgar response.

Upon finally killing the Slither Wing, the Infernape collapsed, his head becoming light after his rampage. The Infernape stumbled around briefly, before hitting his head on the wall, knocking himself out.

With a sigh, Dorian recalled the Infernape, replacing it with his Iron Moth.

"I'll keep that in mind.", Dorian remarked. The Mad Dog didn't flinch as she flicked his hat off. "I'd say it fits the occasion. But there's no account for taste.", Dorian playfully jeered.

The Mad Dog picked his hat back up, before continuing through the temple.

tags:
notes: +50 (Post x5)
+50 (Participation)
+100 (Mission Completion - Survey)
+200 (Victory)
+10 (Interdream Mist Spawn)
+200 (Death - Raboot)
+50 (KO - Infernape)
Total: 660

close tab

played by

a toddler

little toot toot
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
2,233 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
POSTED ON Dec 1, 2023 20:16:27 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MP THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: