He/Him/He
1/ 6
Paniola Town
Homosexual
Model/Basketball Pro
Citizen
0 height
0 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
22 posts
part of
TAG WITH @calebe
Caleb Kahilii
Working with the Newbie
POSTED ON Nov 13, 2023 19:58:07 GMT
Caleb Kahilii Avatar
"A friend hears the song in my heart and sings it to me when my memory fails."
He was in dewford today to meet his pen pal of many years. His grandparents had signed him up for it when he was eight. Although to be honest he had kind of forgotten about it till he had sent a letter to his pen pal saying he would be transferring to the hoenn region for basketball. When he heard his pen pal was heading to this region for his own reasons the two of them decided to meet up. He was excited yet nervous at the same time.

Caleb had with him only one Pokémon today, he missed Joel and his main three Pokémon he normally kept with him but, he needed to work with his newest Pokémon too. Starz the staryu he had just gotten when he was drafted into the hoenn basketball team. Starz and he were currently working on Starz surf attack. "Use surf" he would tell Starz who had no trouble obeying him but still couldn't seem to manage making a big wave. Why wasn't Starz getting this. He wondered but figured maybe it was cause he himself was a bit distracted. "Ok let's take a break Starz" his deep serious tone of voice coming out. He didn't always sound so deep voiced only when he was serious or in deep thought.

He was dressed in his grey hoodie and a blue t-shirt he liked to keep things plain and simple. Although for photoshoots he would get more fancy he really liked keeping things nice and simple. His favorite color was even quiet simple which was grey. Although he didn't wear it often.

notes here
but they tore me apart like a hurricane.
[attr="class","mizocredit"]
MADE BY MIZO
[newclass=.mizocredit]font:bold 6pt calibri;color:#ffffff;[/newclass][googlefont=Open+Sans][googlefont=Karla]

close tab

played by

lumity/jayfeather

he/him/his
January 9th
Hammerlocke
demisexual
ranger/photographer
senior ranger
6’1” height
6’1” height
awards
238 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ever
ever blackwell
Working with the Newbie
POSTED ON Nov 15, 2023 5:40:14 GMT
ever blackwell Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blbqimg8"]

[attr="class","header"]EVERYDAY BY MYSELF I’M BREAKING DOWN

[attr="class","setting"]

Until three years ago, correspondence with his grandparents had been few and far between. Partly because they lived in Hoenn, and partly because his father hadn't cared for him talking to his grandparents, even if it was just through letters. He was well aware that his father had only allowed the letter exchange to keep his grandparents happy and to stop them from asking questions.
[break][break]
Because of that, he had been surprised when his father allowed him to sign up for a pen pal program when he was seven, though he had to admit he had been closer to eight. It had been especially surprising since the idea had come from his grandparents. An idea they had had after he had mentioned in one of his letters that he mostly kept to himself. Mistaking this as shyness, his grandparents had suggested a pen pal program, and he hadn't corrected them.
[break][break]
He had kept up a steady correspondence with one person, usually only telling him trivial stuff and never anything too personal. Anytime he was asked about more personal matters, he had kept his responses vague or would claim to be a private person, which wasn't exactly a lie. It had still made him feel a bit bad, though.
[break][break]
His guilt only got worse when he forgot about his pen pal for a time. It wasn't until he had gotten a letter from the other about him moving to Hoenn that he even gave some thought to his pen pal. And the fact he was coming to Hoenn had him acting before he could think.
[break][break]
Telling the other he was in Hoenn himself, somehow it had turned into them meeting in person. Not that he really minded, but he knew that he wasn't the nicest person. In fact, he had been called a number of names before, the most popular being asshole. Hopefully, the older male wouldn't be too disappointed when he met him in person.
[break][break]
Realizing he had become wrapped up in his own thoughts, he shook his head to clear his thoughts. The designated meeting place was Dewford, so he had decided to ride Jet to the island. Not the usual Pokémon he would ride, but one he was hoping to get a closer bond with. Though his other Pokémon was on his person, safely tucked away in their Pokéballs. He was too paranoid to go around with just one Pokémon.
[break][break]
As he began to near the island town, he began to look in earnest for his pen pal. Luckily, due to receiving pictures of him over the years, he knew what he looked like. Spotting him, he guided Jet to where the older male was before dismounting once he was close enough to the shore.
[break][break]
As he faced the older male, he took in his appearance, noticing his clothing choice was more simple. Ever had chosen to go with a blue button-up, close to the color of his eyes, over a pair of dark blue jeans. Though one would notice he had opted to leave the button-up completely open to reveal the black undershirt underneath.
[break][break]
"Hello, I hope I didn't keep you waiting for too long," he said, his gaze flickering briefly down to the Staryu. "Getting some training in?" he inquired, looking back up at the older male.[break]

[attr="class","oocnotes"] + notes

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","milkcredit"]milky

[newclass=.blbqimg8]position:relative; --accent:#F1948A; --bgimg:url(https://i.postimg.cc/g0QJYTHP/IMG-1757.gif);[/newclass]

[newclass=.blbqimg8 b]color:var(--accent); font-weight:none; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg8 .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg8 .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg8 .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg8 .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg8 .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg8]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg8 .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg8 .setting]background-image:var(--bgimg); background-size:cover; background-position: bottom; height:150px; width:400px; margin:10px auto 20px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg8 a]font-weight:bold; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg8 .oocnotes]font-size:x-small;border-top:1px solid rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.2);padding-left:10px;padding-top:10px;text-align:justify;margin-top:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg8 .header]text-align:left;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Lynn

Ez, Zeke, Cal, Cale
He/Him/He
1/ 6
Paniola Town
Homosexual
Model/Basketball Pro
Citizen
0 height
0 height
awards
22 posts
part of
TAG WITH @calebe
Caleb Kahilii
Working with the Newbie
POSTED ON Nov 16, 2023 0:24:47 GMT
Caleb Kahilii Avatar
He heard a voice call out as he turned his head to see a man with pink hair on a sharpedo. The man had asked him if he had been waiting long. He smiled "No I haven't been waiting too long. Yes, I just got starz and so i figured we would work on his surf attack while waiting, I mean why not I I have time I should work as much as I can with them right?" he smiled. He would often drive himself a bit too hard he didn't usually do it with his Pokémon but sometimes he would. But today he really hadn't been practicing long. But he did have habits of forgetting about his needs just to train himself.

"Nice to finally meet you let me officially introduce myself I'm Caleb Kahilii, oh and this is starz" he smiled as starz got out of the water spinning and landing next to his side. He didn't know what to do now although he was super happy to finally meet his pen pal. He partially thought the guy might not show up. He was happy to see he was wrong about that. Caleb took a seat on the edge of the dock where they were and rubbed starz's jewel which the Pokémon loved.

notes here
MADE BY MIZO
[newclass=.mizocredit]font:bold 6pt calibri;color:#ffffff;[/newclass][googlefont=Open+Sans][googlefont=Karla]
close tab

played by

lumity/jayfeather

he/him/his
January 9th
Hammerlocke
demisexual
ranger/photographer
senior ranger
6’1” height
6’1” height
awards
238 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ever
ever blackwell
Working with the Newbie
POSTED ON Nov 23, 2023 21:09:35 GMT
ever blackwell Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","setting"]

To his relief, he hadn't kept the older male waiting, not that he showed he was relieved. Instead, he just seemed to focus on what else the older male had to say. As he explained that the Staryu was new to the team and he wanted to train up its surf attack, he nodded in understanding.
[break][break]
"Jet is pretty new to my team as well. His training isn't much of a problem, though. I just wanted a chance to bond with him," he explained, indicating the Sharpedo. While he preferred the company of Rook, he did try to give all of his Pokémon ample bonding time. He didn't want any of his Pokémon to feel that he didn't care about them.
[break][break]
That's why, even when he had dismounted from Jet, he allowed the Sharpedo to remain outside his Pokéball. "It's nice to officially meet you as well. My name is Ever Blackwell, and this is Jet," he said as he ran his hand along the top of the Pokémon's head. It was clear he cared deeply for his Pokémon, even if his expression remained completely neutral.[break]

[newclass=.blbqimg8]position:relative; --accent:#F1948A; --bgimg:url(https://i.postimg.cc/g0QJYTHP/IMG-1757.gif);[/newclass]

[newclass=.blbqimg8 .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg8 .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg8 .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg8 .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg8 .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg8 .setting]background-image:var(--bgimg); background-size:cover; background-position: bottom; height:150px; width:400px; margin:10px auto 20px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg8 .oocnotes]font-size:x-small;border-top:1px solid rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.2);padding-left:10px;padding-top:10px;text-align:justify;margin-top:15px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Lynn

Ez, Zeke, Cal, Cale
He/Him/He
1/ 6
Paniola Town
Homosexual
Model/Basketball Pro
Citizen
0 height
0 height
awards
22 posts
part of
TAG WITH @calebe
Caleb Kahilii
Working with the Newbie
POSTED ON Nov 26, 2023 18:06:55 GMT
Caleb Kahilii Avatar
Caleb was excited to finally meet his long while pen pal. When he introduced himself and his Pokémon Jet. Caleb had extended his hand as a greeting when his friend had stepped off the Pokémon. "I see so you too are here with a new member" he smiled. As he then picked up his staryu who seemed confused still not used to a trainer actually treating it like it's a person. "So how long you been in hoenn?" he asked having only been here a few months for himself. He still didn't know may people in hoenn which was why he was so happy to finally meet one person he knew.

His thoughts drifted a bit as he held the staryu missing his best bud joel but he knew that he needed the time with Starz. Starz then sprayed his face with water as he blinked "Hey!?" he said laughing a bit that was how the Pokémon snapped him out of his daydreaming. Starz defiantly was more careful and more serious of a Pokémon. He wasn't sure which one he was more of. "So, what are your goals here mine is just to create a life for myself and hopefully do well for the sports team here" he said. Although he had yet to meet any other team members to the basketball team.

notes here
MADE BY MIZO

close tab

played by

lumity/jayfeather

he/him/his
January 9th
Hammerlocke
demisexual
ranger/photographer
senior ranger
6’1” height
6’1” height
awards
238 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ever
ever blackwell
Working with the Newbie
POSTED ON Dec 22, 2023 21:33:21 GMT
ever blackwell Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","setting"]

He shook the other's hand and nodded along to what he said. "Yeah, most of my Pokémon are fairly new though. The Pokémon I've had the longest are my Corviknight and Zebstrika, all the others haven't been with me long," he explained, his attention fixed on the Sharpedo as he spoke.
[break][break]
Hearing the question, he turned his attention back towards him. "I came to Hoenn to live with my grandparents three years ago. They were young when they had my mother, so some people tend to think they're my parents," he told the younger male. What he said was true. His grandmother had been eighteen and his grandfather had been nineteen when his mother was born. So they were both in their fifties.
[break][break]
Thinking of his mother made him think of his father. Thankfully, before he could think too much of those times, he was pulled out of his thoughts by the older male's exclamation. Coming out of his thoughts, he watched the interaction between the older male and his Pokémon.
[break][break]
Sports. He couldn't say he had ever really gotten into sports. Full-contact sports wouldn't have been a good idea when he was continually getting injured. There was also the fact that his own father had seen them as a waste of time. In fact, he had had the sporting channels locked on the television and wouldn't have reacted well if he had ever seen him watching sports.
[break][break]
"I actually don't know much about sports. Perhaps you could give me a crash course on the world of sports one of these days," he suggested. Though he hadn't had much interest in the subject when he was younger, he was the adventurous type and did enjoy learning new things. Perhaps he would get an appreciation for the subject if he could see it from the point of view of someone around his age.
[break][break]
Though the talk of sports had momentarily distracted him, that didn't mean he had forgotten the older male's question. So after the small discussion about sports, he answered his question. "I've recently joined up with the rangers. I'm still in training, but I hope to be able to make a difference. I'm also a photographer on the side."[break]

close tab

played by

Lynn

Ez, Zeke, Cal, Cale
He/Him/He
1/ 6
Paniola Town
Homosexual
Model/Basketball Pro
Citizen
0 height
0 height
awards
22 posts
part of
TAG WITH @calebe
Caleb Kahilii
Working with the Newbie
POSTED ON Jan 28, 2024 18:34:29 GMT
Caleb Kahilii Avatar
"The one I have had the longest is Joel my Eevee, Skids the Skiddo, and Hallow the Gastley" he said. "The rest are within a few years of being with me except for Starz" he said. He would then again pet Starz. When he mentioned he didn't know much about sports and mentioned him showing him some pointers and stuff he smiled "Of course I can show you sometime, but I can go for long sessions longer than most yesterday I worked at it for 10 hours" he said although he forgot to say he pushes himself too hard when he does that.

"Thats cool that you joined to be a ranger" he said although he was a part of the league too, he was only really a civilian and didn't plan on being a member that did anything maybe be a gym leader or something but never really a ranger. He wasn't opposed to it or anything he just never really thought of anything but sports but lately sports have not been as big here. So, he added modeling on the side. "So, what are you looking forward to the most as a ranger, and what's you're reasoning for choosing that over being a cop or something like that?" he asked.

notes here
MADE BY MIZO

close tab

played by

lumity/jayfeather

he/him/his
January 9th
Hammerlocke
demisexual
ranger/photographer
senior ranger
6’1” height
6’1” height
awards
238 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ever
ever blackwell
Working with the Newbie
POSTED ON Feb 2, 2024 18:09:28 GMT
ever blackwell Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","setting"]

"Rook, my Corviknight, is my longest companion. I've had him since I was ten. I found him as a Rookidee. Volt, my Zebstrika, I caught as a Blitzle three years ago. All my others I've caught more recently. With the exception of Celestia, my Galarian Rapidash, she just showed up as a Galarian Ponyta one day," he explained upon hearing the other speak of his own Pokémon companions.
[break][break]
As the other male mentioned his devotion to sports, he nodded. Ten hours wasn't anything. Then again, Ever was someone who would stay up days on end. He went out of his way to avoid sleeping and saw nothing wrong with it. He was the guy who always had to have something to do and wouldn't know what it was like to take it easy if it hit him over the head.
[break][break]
"That would be great. I don't mind a bit of a workout. A bit of a workout does the body some good. And all I see when it comes to sports is just another way to work out," he said, ignoring the little voice in the back of his head that told him he shouldn't push himself too hard.
[break][break]
Any kind of compliment was still new to him, and he had to resist the urge to duck his head like some bashful kid. He had gotten through life not showing his emotions; he couldn't allow himself to let that slip now. Even if he didn't think Caleb would try to use his emotions against him, it was too ingrained in him not to allow his emotions to show, no matter the circumstances.
[break][break]
Still, he had to get a grip on the embarrassment that was trying to make itself known. Luckily, he managed to do that before he spoke again. "Keeping Pokémon safe, that's my main goal. I want to help Pokémon. Some might wonder why not be a Pokémon doctor then. But I want to do more than that. Tending to injured Pokémon is all well and good, but I want to try and keep Pokémon from getting unnecessarily hurt if I can."
[break][break]
The cop part of his question needed more thought. He couldn't just say my father used me as his own punching bag, and the thought of running into someone like that makes me break out in a cold sweat. Nope, no way could he say something like that. All that would get him was the older male's pity, and he didn't want his pity.
[break][break]
So he needed another answer. He supposed he could stick to some of the truth but not the whole truth. Yes, that is what he would do.
[break][break]
"As for why I decided to be a ranger and not an officer... I would rather not get up close and personal with really bad people if I can help it. I know as a ranger it can't be fully avoided, but officers tend to deal more with keeping the really messed up people at bay than rangers do."[break]

close tab

played by

Lynn

Ez, Zeke, Cal, Cale
He/Him/He
1/ 6
Paniola Town
Homosexual
Model/Basketball Pro
Citizen
0 height
0 height
awards
22 posts
part of
TAG WITH @calebe
Caleb Kahilii
Working with the Newbie
POSTED ON Feb 12, 2024 4:05:20 GMT
Caleb Kahilii Avatar
Caleb nodded listening to what his pen pal was saying and how he wanted to do more than just heal pokemon like a doctor or like nurse joy usually did. But that he wanted to prevent pokemon from even getting hurt unnecessary if he could which Caleb thought was cool. He then watched as he held Starz who was now in his lap, being scratched on its gem.

When he said that he didnt want to get up and close with the people like cops did he understood not wanting to get in a fist fight but that didnt make complete sense to him. "But aren't rangers supposed to handle trappers, and poatchers that seems just as likely to end in having to fight someone to me, but maybe im wrong" he said. "Seems like inventing a potion that can do more than others can or being a doctor would be the best way to help without having to deal with getting in fist fights, but you also say you want to do more. Sounds complicated to me" he said.

He was always the type to think things deeply but also loved when things were simple. Yet he himself never made things super simple for himself.

notes here
MADE BY MIZO

close tab

played by

lumity/jayfeather

he/him/his
January 9th
Hammerlocke
demisexual
ranger/photographer
senior ranger
6’1” height
6’1” height
awards
238 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ever
ever blackwell
Working with the Newbie
POSTED ON Feb 13, 2024 14:34:38 GMT
ever blackwell Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","setting"]

He supposed so...
[break][break]
But he didn't see it the same way.
[break][break]
Telling him that he cared more about Pokémon than most people didn't seem like the best idea, even if it was true.
[break][break]
There was also the fact that he didn't have the highest regard for his own life. Being a doctor was all well and good, but to him, it was kind of boring. Seriously, where was the thrill in just tending to someone's wounds compared to trying to tame wild Pokémon?
[break][break]
Sure, there were poachers and trappers...
[break][break]
But he honestly felt that the good outweighed the bad.
[break][break]
"I suppose..." he said finally before continuing. "Rangers are still rarely on the front lines, though. Not like officers and soldiers. I suppose if someone really, really, really pissed me off, I wouldn't have a problem punching them in the face. But that's a big maybe."
[break][break]
"Let's try another approach. I don't want to kill. Knock them out, tie them up, throw them in an underground cell so they never see the light of day again, I don't care. I'd rather not kill."
[break][break]
He cared a lot about Pokémon.
[break][break]
He wanted to keep them safe.
[break][break]
In the long run, wasn't that all that mattered?[break]

close tab

played by

Lynn

Ez, Zeke, Cal, Cale
He/Him/He
1/ 6
Paniola Town
Homosexual
Model/Basketball Pro
Citizen
0 height
0 height
awards
22 posts
part of
TAG WITH @calebe
Caleb Kahilii
Working with the Newbie
POSTED ON Feb 18, 2024 0:31:28 GMT
Caleb Kahilii Avatar
Caleb would listen and understood what his pen pal was saying "Sorry if i offended you at all by the way it wasnt my intention to. I just thought to me it sounded complicated and i tend to like to keep things simple" although this didnt mean that caleb didnt make things complicated himself. He always seemed to complicate things depsite liking them rather simple. Caleb then looked down at starz who was still enjoying the endless amount of scractches at the center of its gem. Usually staryu didnt like this area touched but starz loved it. That was for example something simple but yet calebs brain would make it complicated by asking why it liked it.

"So you got any siblings? I dont im an only child sadly" he said as he looked up at his pen pal to learn more about him.

notes here
MADE BY MIZO

close tab

played by

lumity/jayfeather

he/him/his
January 9th
Hammerlocke
demisexual
ranger/photographer
senior ranger
6’1” height
6’1” height
awards
238 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ever
ever blackwell
Working with the Newbie
POSTED ON Feb 26, 2024 17:17:26 GMT
ever blackwell Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blbqimg7"]

[attr="class","setting"]

"Don't worry about it, not a lot of stuff gets to me," he reassured the older male. Due to his upbringing, very little could offend him. Annoy him a bit, sure, but offend him, no. Life was just too short to be all bent out of shape over stuff people said anyway.
[break][break]
His own attention momentarily turned to the Starz who seemed to like something that Staryu didn't. It was definitely interesting but not enough to ask. Perhaps if he was Absalom, he would ask. The kid's curiosity about stuff that didn't line up with what he knew was legendary, or at least to him it was.
[break][break]
The question drew his attention away from unusual Pokémon, and he shook his head. "No, I'm an only child, thank Arceus for that," he said, muttering the last part under his breath.
[break][break]
While he wasn't a hundred percent sure, he was sure that any sibling he had, whether older or younger, half-siblings, his father would've treated them the same way he treated him. And he wouldn't wish his father's wrath on anyone, making him always grateful that he had been an only child.[break]

[newclass=.blbqimg7]position:relative; --accent:#F1948A; --bgimg:url(https://i.postimg.cc/Px9QpS0r/IMG-2288.webp);[/newclass]

[newclass=.blbqimg7 b]color:var(--accent); font-weight:none; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg7 .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg7 .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg7 .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg7 .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg7 .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg7]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg7 .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg7 .setting]background-image:var(--bgimg); background-size:cover; background-position: bottom; height:150px; width:400px; margin:10px auto 20px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg7 a]font-weight:bold; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg7 .oocnotes]font-size:x-small;border-top:1px solid rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.2);padding-left:10px;padding-top:10px;text-align:justify;margin-top:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg7 .header]text-align:left;[/newclass]