twenty-seven
May 02
Rustboro City, Hoenn
Heterosexual
Pokémon Ranger
Cadet
6'00" height
6'00" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
551 posts
Roy Aker DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @roy
Roy Aker
everlong
POSTED ON Jan 25, 2024 18:56:23 GMT
Roy Aker Avatar
[nospaces][googleFont=Lato][googleFont=Abril+Fatface][googleFont=Montserrat]

[attr="class","roypost"]

[attr="class","roybg"]

[attr="class","roytext"]

Like the storm, the legendary's barrage was growing worse. Even if it would take more than the rain to extinguish Balmung's tail, it still took a toll on him. They needed to move quickly.
[break][break]
"Yeah." He confirms her thoughts almost immediately. "Follow me."
[break][break]
From the back of his charizard, the draconid designates a path for both the legendary and the scientist to follow. The storm and its rain make the path difficult to navigate, but the duo refuses to falter. The intended destination is further out towards sea and away from any nearby landmass. The rest of the objective, including pulling the legendary's attention, is left up to the scientist to manage.

[break][break]

[attr="class","roynote"]

Let's pull it away!

[attr="class","roypkmn"][attr="class","pokesprite pokemon charizard"]

[attr="class","roypkmn"][attr="class","pokesprite pokemon squirtle"]

[attr="class","roypkmn"][attr="class","pokesprite pokemon ivysaur"]

[attr="class","roypkmn"]

[attr="class","roypkmn"][attr="class","pokesprite pokemon noivern"]

[newclass=.roybg]width: 400px; background: #2b2b2b; border-radius:5px; border: 1px solid #232323; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333, -2px 2px 0px #333333, 2px -2px 0px #333333, -2px -2px 0px #333333; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.roybg .roytext]width: 300px; color: #aaa; padding: 50px; text-align: justify; font: 12px Lato; background-image: url(https://i.imgur.com/uNjbxq7.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.roytext::first-letter]float: left; font-family: Abril Fatface; font-size: 60px; line-height: 40px; padding:2px 2px 0 0; color: #d59e39; margin-bottom:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.roybg .roynote]border-width: 6px 6px 6px 6px;border-style:solid;border-radius:10%;border-image: url('https://i.imgur.com/IxR9pR1.png') 6 6 6 6 repeat repeat;padding:6px 8px;background:#aaa;color:#232323;text-align:justify;font:11px Calibri;letter-spacing:1px; margin-top:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.roypkmn]width:70px;height:70px;background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100%;border:1px solid #232323;box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333, -2px 2px 0px #333333, 2px -2px 0px #333333, -2px -2px 0px #333333;background-image: url(https://i.imgur.com/X2ZyrNC.png);background-repeat: no-repeat; margin: 0 0 10px 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.roypost]margin: 5px 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.roypost b]font-weight:normal;color:#d59e39;[/newclass]
[newclass=.roypost table td]vertical-align:top;[/newclass]
[newclass=.roypost .vdice-box]margin-top:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.roypost .vdice-value]color: #d59e39; font-family: Montserrat;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
consumed
with what's to transpire.
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,335 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
everlong
POSTED ON Jan 30, 2024 17:43:09 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana b"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]"okay."

he leaves the complicated part of leading the sea's titan to her, as if it's nothing more than another task she checks off her daily list.

and in a way, it's not necessarily the first time... she supposes it certainly won't be the last.

the head scientist utilizes her golurk's abilities with an iron fist - urging the use of z-move: never-ending nightmare to trap the angered kyogre in a net of shadows before tugging it along after roy and his charizard. only when they reach the further parts of the sea does her golurk release the beast...

the lawless sea mission.

[newclass=.illeana] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana b] color: #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana i] text-decoration: underline dotted #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

gremlin creature

the shadow mod
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
3,500 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
everlong
POSTED ON Feb 1, 2024 1:08:48 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven