Wayland
He/Him
Twenty-Eight
March Twenty-First
Vermillion City
Heterosexual
League Turncoat
Eh
Should I bite my tongue, until blood soaks my shirt?
awards
1,387 posts
KING WAYLAND DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @king
KING WAYLAND
let sleeping dragons lie
POSTED ON Nov 26, 2023 5:45:32 GMT
KING WAYLAND Avatar
[attr="class","snub-greyson-main"]
[attr="class","snub-greyson"]Her voice rises before his own, the hint of a humanoid-shape in his peripheal slowly edging out of the elevator's doorway.

He'll pity them in the morning, knowing how ridiculous this will be then. But right now? He shares Freya's sentiment. Her grip tightens, and his eyes narrow in challenge.

"Get yer ass movin' then." He orders, pushing off with the casual gait of a predator who's already won.

Just for tonight, the near-silence voice whispers. Just for tonight.
[attr="class","snub-greyson-pkmn"]

[attr="class","snub-greyson-tag"]

[newclass=.snub-greyson-main] font:12.5px Tahoma; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;margin:0 auto; width:70%; margin-bottom:-120px;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson a] text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson-main b]color:#9ce6f6; letter-spacing:.3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson-main i]font-size:13px;color:#2a879e;letter-spacing:.4px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson-main u]font-size:12px;border-bottom: 1.5px solid #2a879e;letter-spacing: .5px;text-decoration: none;margin: 0px -3px 0px -3px;padding: 0px 3px 0px 3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson-main h1]font-size:12px;color:#2a879e;letter-spacing:1px;font-weight:bold;text-transform:uppercase;font-family: Verdana;display: inline-block;margin: 0px -3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson] width:80%; padding:45px; background-color:#272727; transform:skew(0deg); border:solid 2px #363636;[/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson-tag] text-align:right; font-size:0px; margin-top:-30px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson-tag a] color: #272727!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson-pkmn]text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; margin-top: -30px; position: absolute; width: 75%; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

crow

dragoness
she/her
twenty-seven
November 03
sootopolis
demisexual
councilwoman
ace
i got new love, new skin to wrap myself in
awards
2,667 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
let sleeping dragons lie
POSTED ON Nov 26, 2023 6:22:09 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar

there are no wanton, suggestive stares. only a shiver of anticipation at the order, her breath hot in her throat, still feeling the dimpled pressure of his chokehold. her hip twinges with each sway; gauze peeks out, sweater still rucked up and exposing her midriff. she fishes for her key card.

he's behind her and after the reader beeps and she puts weight on the handle, she turns. spine against the door, hands smoothing over his shoulders, nails sinking into his back.

no more words now. only this language they'd uncovered that first night all those years ago, when the culmination of their violent dances had sparked into ecstasy.
close tab

played by

snubis

Wayland
He/Him
Twenty-Eight
March Twenty-First
Vermillion City
Heterosexual
League Turncoat
Eh
awards
1,387 posts
KING WAYLAND DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @king
KING WAYLAND
let sleeping dragons lie
POSTED ON Dec 5, 2023 4:09:10 GMT
KING WAYLAND Avatar
[attr="class","snub-greyson"]Perhaps was right. There was value in a good fuck.

Fingers rend future-bruises into Freya's exposed flesh, hungrily, greedily wrapping around the familiar curves of her waste as their lips are lost in a primal dance. Anticipation consumes him, makes him greedy, and with a growl he flips the narrative and forces Freya front-first against the door.

He feels her body against him, one hand lifting to wrap around her throat from the back, the scent of her hair and her skin pressed so closely to his face driving him crazy.

This was his. She was his. Regardless of the cicrcumstances - the same ones he'd remember keenly in the morning - that hadn't changed.

He whispers a command into her ear.

"Strip."

[newclass=.snub-greyson-main] font:12.5px Tahoma; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;margin:0 auto; width:70%; margin-bottom:-120px;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson a] text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson-main i]font-size:13px;color:#2a879e;letter-spacing:.4px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson-main u]font-size:12px;border-bottom: 1.5px solid #2a879e;letter-spacing: .5px;text-decoration: none;margin: 0px -3px 0px -3px;padding: 0px 3px 0px 3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson-main h1]font-size:12px;color:#2a879e;letter-spacing:1px;font-weight:bold;text-transform:uppercase;font-family: Verdana;display: inline-block;margin: 0px -3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson] width:80%; padding:45px; background-color:#272727; transform:skew(0deg); border:solid 2px #363636;[/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson-tag] text-align:right; font-size:0px; margin-top:-30px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson-pkmn]text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; margin-top: -30px; position: absolute; width: 75%; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

crow

dragoness
she/her
twenty-seven
November 03
sootopolis
demisexual
councilwoman
ace
awards
2,667 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
let sleeping dragons lie
POSTED ON Dec 5, 2023 4:28:02 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar

her ribs protest at his fervent grasping and her mouth opens, aching keen drowned out as she tilts her chin up, tongue darting past teeth, tasting whiskey and a terrible familiarity that makes her shudder. she wants to chase that. hands skirt messily around whatever inch of him she can grab - which isn't much, because he twists her around. 

hands on her throat, nosing through her hair, all the pain in the world alight in her hip and in her bruised, worn body, but none of that matters now - it would hurt more to stop.

she swallows and steps neatly out of her flats, hooks fingers in her spandex, smirking as she takes care to leave one layer on. the leggings fall by her ankles and she tilts her cheek, brushes the lace of her underwear, the hem of her shirt.

"make me."
close tab

played by

snubis

Wayland
He/Him
Twenty-Eight
March Twenty-First
Vermillion City
Heterosexual
League Turncoat
Eh
awards
1,387 posts
KING WAYLAND DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @king
KING WAYLAND
let sleeping dragons lie
POSTED ON Dec 5, 2023 4:58:13 GMT
KING WAYLAND Avatar
[attr="class","snub-greyson"]Defiance. Greed. Hunger. All the signs of a dragon.

Good. She'd need at least that much.

One hand still wrapped around her throat, he thumbs her cheek thoughtfully. The skin was rough, and scarred, lacking the perfection others might've liked. But, this was Freya. His Freya. In all her glory.

King rises to her provocation. Lace becomes intertangled in his fingers and he tears it apart, the remains dangling limply around one ankle.

He leans in close, his words a throaty whisper.

"Beg fer it."

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

crow

dragoness
she/her
twenty-seven
November 03
sootopolis
demisexual
councilwoman
ace
awards
2,667 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
let sleeping dragons lie
POSTED ON Dec 5, 2023 5:15:47 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar

there is an urge there, with a snarling curl of her lip, exposure of tooth, to nip at the thumb grazing her cheek. but the strangled sound she makes as he claws her bare makes her cheeks flush with wildfire heat; the hold he has over her is absolute.

she wants to beg for her sense of self obliterated. she wants to beg for union. she wants to beg for his anger and his frustrations and everything else he's been holding onto and she wants it shoved ruthlessly against her by whatever means necessary.

so she does. with a straining against his hold, she teethes at his lower lip and pants, "fuck me. please."
close tab

played by

snubis

Wayland
He/Him
Twenty-Eight
March Twenty-First
Vermillion City
Heterosexual
League Turncoat
Eh
awards
1,387 posts
KING WAYLAND DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @king
KING WAYLAND
let sleeping dragons lie
POSTED ON Dec 8, 2023 4:46:31 GMT
KING WAYLAND Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","char-wrap"]
[attr="class","char-main"]
[attr="class","char-words"]Lips curl into a victorious grin, two words escaping in a low, breathy tone that's nearly inaudible.[break][break]

"Good girl."[break][break]

Then his own clothes are a tangle, made more difficult by his excitement and eagerness. Only when enough has been cleared does he push her against the door by her throat, his knee spreading her legs, and he gives her one final, pointed look before satisfying her request in earnest. [break][break]

There was no command that followed. He didn't need words to ensure she begged properly now.
[break]

[attr="class","char-notes"]

notes

[break][break]

[attr="class","char-pkmn"]

[newclass=.char-wrap] margin: 0 auto; width: 420px; background-color: #272727; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333; border: solid 1px #232323; border-radius:3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.char-wrap b] color: #9ce6f6; [/newclass]
[newclass=.char-wrap i] color: #cecece; [/newclass]
[newclass=.char-wrap u] font: 800 12px Quattrocento Sans; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; text-decoration: none; color: #d4a53c; [/newclass]

[newclass=.char-main] padding: 25px; font: 12.5px Poppins; text-align: justify; [/newclass]

[newclass=.char-pkmn] margin-top: -10px; margin-bottom: 15px; display: flex; [/newclass]

[newclass=.char-words] padding: 10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.char-notes] background: #2b2b2b; border: 1px #232323 solid; border-radius: 3px; padding: 5px 20px 15px 20px; margin: 10px 7px 0px 8px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.char-notes h1] text-transform: uppercase; margin-bottom: 0px; letter-spacing: 2px; font: 600 14px Poppins; color: #d4a53c; [/newclass]
[newclass=.char-notes a] font: 13px Quattrocento Sans!important; letter-spacing: .5px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #d4a53c; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

crow

dragoness
she/her
twenty-seven
November 03
sootopolis
demisexual
councilwoman
ace
awards
2,667 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
let sleeping dragons lie
POSTED ON Dec 8, 2023 5:32:07 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar

no, he doesn't.

her loneliness emanates with every painful thud-thud-thudding of her heart, the press of her palms against the door, the whistle of air in her strangled throat. her staccato pants turn to growls and half-snarls as shockwaves of pain ripple from her hip, but he does not stop because they cannot stop. 

more - please - yes - gods - king - fuck 

and somehow they end up a tangle of limbs, sheets on the floor and pillows too. they drink their fill with an avarice known only to them as the earth turns and burns and all the world means nothing to her - just her fingers in his hair and his flesh in her mouth and inside of her, around her, as one with her.
close tab

played by

snubis

Wayland
He/Him
Twenty-Eight
March Twenty-First
Vermillion City
Heterosexual
League Turncoat
Eh
awards
1,387 posts
KING WAYLAND DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @king
KING WAYLAND
let sleeping dragons lie
POSTED ON Dec 12, 2023 3:40:26 GMT
KING WAYLAND Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","char-words"] The stress of these past few weeks have built up and each sensation, every pulse and thrust, takes him to new heights of ecstasy. It was a temporary filling; a stop-gap measure that would never hold. But that didn't matter. Making his mark did.
[break][break]
And he does so with wild abandon. Fresh bruises find room next to old ones, but not even now does he bother asking her about the injuries, content simply to ensure the next ones she suffers are his alone.
[break][break]
This isn't like their usual fuck. There's no love; no tender passion. This was an agreement, a contract made in flesh, and blood, and other more carnal juices. He uses her thoroughly, and she does the same to him. He takes his fill in every capacity, and only when he's satisfied, out of breathe, and burdened by the encroaching regret, does he finally lay still on filth covered sheets.
[break][break]
In pants for breathe, he stares at the ceiling.
[break]

notes

[break][break]

[newclass=.char-wrap] margin: 0 auto; width: 420px; background-color: #272727; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333; border: solid 1px #232323; border-radius:3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.char-wrap u] font: 800 12px Quattrocento Sans; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; text-decoration: none; color: #d4a53c; [/newclass]

[newclass=.char-main] padding: 25px; font: 12.5px Poppins; text-align: justify; [/newclass]

[newclass=.char-pkmn] margin-top: -10px; margin-bottom: 15px; display: flex; [/newclass]

[newclass=.char-notes] background: #2b2b2b; border: 1px #232323 solid; border-radius: 3px; padding: 5px 20px 15px 20px; margin: 10px 7px 0px 8px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.char-notes h1] text-transform: uppercase; margin-bottom: 0px; letter-spacing: 2px; font: 600 14px Poppins; color: #d4a53c; [/newclass]
[newclass=.char-notes a] font: 13px Quattrocento Sans!important; letter-spacing: .5px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #d4a53c; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

crow

dragoness
she/her
twenty-seven
November 03
sootopolis
demisexual
councilwoman
ace
awards
2,667 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
let sleeping dragons lie
POSTED ON Dec 12, 2023 3:57:47 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar

his blood is under her fingernails. there are criss-crossing lacerations on his shoulder blades, wings rent from his back. purple and red bruises line his collarbone and favor one side of his neck. her breath, her sweat, her spit is all over his body.

the sky is dark. she has no idea what time it is. the clock by the bedside is facedown on the ground, pulled from its socket on the wall. her calf had clipped it when he threw her onto the bed. 

he stares at the ceiling and she perches on the side of the bed. gooseflesh prickles her bare skin as sweat starts to dry, his lack of warmth a sudden and horrible discomfort. and gods, she's weak. 

she shifts, crawls on top of him, straddling his waist. pins her palms on his shoulders and leans forward. mussed starlight slips around them. shadows stretch across her face. 

"so now you know," she says, throat rough from thirst, "i will always be yours."
close tab

played by

snubis

Wayland
He/Him
Twenty-Eight
March Twenty-First
Vermillion City
Heterosexual
League Turncoat
Eh
awards
1,387 posts
KING WAYLAND DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @king
KING WAYLAND
let sleeping dragons lie
POSTED ON Dec 12, 2023 4:12:56 GMT
KING WAYLAND Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","char-words"] The blue of the ceiling becomes focused as her faces come into view, her weight, her presence, settling upon him.
[break][break]
Her words tug at something inside of him, something more deeply rooted in him than he could put into words. His hands reach to wrap around her waist, a small smile tugging his lips, and--
[break][break]
"I wish that was enough."
[break][break]
--he shifts her off of him, as he moves to stand.
[break]

notes

[break][break]

close tab

played by

crow

dragoness
she/her
twenty-seven
November 03
sootopolis
demisexual
councilwoman
ace
awards
2,667 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
let sleeping dragons lie
POSTED ON Dec 12, 2023 4:24:40 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar

hands slide around her sides. she sees a shadow of a smile, but she knows what's coming before he pushes her aside. it never reached his eyes. 

i am - 

tired of not being enough.

she ignores the pain in her hip, and with his back turned, does as she has a dozen times before. something about it is still playful, delicate with rough edges as she crouches and leaps onto his back from the bed. 

"no," she snarls. "no. more. running."
close tab

played by

snubis

Wayland
He/Him
Twenty-Eight
March Twenty-First
Vermillion City
Heterosexual
League Turncoat
Eh
awards
1,387 posts
KING WAYLAND DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @king
KING WAYLAND
let sleeping dragons lie
POSTED ON Dec 21, 2023 3:08:19 GMT
KING WAYLAND Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","char-words"]Months ago he'd have found the little gremlin act endearing. Now? It irritates him.
[break][break]
"Get off me, Freya."
[break][break]
He tries, and fails, to shrug the demon off of him. His lip twitches.
[break][break]
"The hell are ye doin'?"
[break]

notes

[break][break]

close tab

played by

crow

dragoness
she/her
twenty-seven
November 03
sootopolis
demisexual
councilwoman
ace
awards
2,667 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
let sleeping dragons lie
POSTED ON Dec 21, 2023 3:22:29 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar

he can't shake her. she's tenacious and she wraps her legs around him quickly, ducking against him, nose to shoulder, lips on skin. her teeth bare, scraping against slash marks from hours before, and her eyes smart from the pain. 

"fighting," she says.

"tell me why. you've already made me the object of your anger." there are hungry bruises on her body; there's a soreness between her legs. "so tell me why i'm not enough."
close tab

played by

snubis

Wayland
He/Him
Twenty-Eight
March Twenty-First
Vermillion City
Heterosexual
League Turncoat
Eh
awards
1,387 posts
KING WAYLAND DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @king
KING WAYLAND
let sleeping dragons lie
POSTED ON Dec 21, 2023 3:31:09 GMT
KING WAYLAND Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","char-words"]King pauses, blinking.
[Break][break]
Then he laughs.
[Break][break]
"I never said ye weren't enough. he says, staring into hopeful, but misunderstanding eyes. "i'm the one thats not enough fer ye.
[break]

notes

@name[break][break]