She/Her
August 22
Santalune City
Lesbian
Pirate
Grunt
38 height
38 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
118 posts
Marguerite DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mar
Marguerite
seas and greetings [m]
POSTED ON Nov 15, 2023 5:08:25 GMT
Marguerite Avatar
"kyogre! i'm back, babeyyy!" her tune was jovial as she brought the ship to a stop with dhelmise's help. this time, she had a straightforward strategy: attack first, catch later.

clobbopus shot into the water, diving underneath to pursue the legendary. clobbopus used superpower, but the kyogre used Ice Beam immediately and froze the clobbopus into the water. thankfully, the icicle was porous enough that he floated to the surface, but it was a small victory. "i'm not scared! ye will fail eventually, ye ol' geezer!" she tossed skrelp into the water. the seahorse, however, did not attack directly just yet. it assessed.

the seas grew more reckless as the kyogre felt annoyance at her presence. but she'd be damned if she gave up such a sweet treasure so easily.

close tab

played by

Banished

Ro
He/Him/His
April 14th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
It's a long way forward, so trust in me.
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
seas and greetings [m]
POSTED ON Nov 16, 2023 4:07:45 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rowwt"]
[attr="class","rowwtw"]Keeping Kyogre from wanton destruction was one thing, but preventing Team Rocket from getting their hands upon the legend was another. This Pokémon was extremely dangerous, able to quite literally turn the tides of the region, no matter to whom it belonged. [break][break]

Water rushed all around Rowan as Delago surfaced above the brine, twisting upwards into the air before crashing down upon the waves. Steadying himself on the Wailord's back, Rowan reached up to remove the breathing apparatus, turning his attention to yet another attempted poacher.[break][break]

"I suggest you leave, before you get hurt." He called out, over the chaotic din. Whether he was referring to danger at Kyogre's hands or his own, remained to be seen.
[attr="class","rowwttag"]

[attr="class","rowwtpokes"][break]

[newclass=.rowwt] width: 400px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwt b] color:#d4a53c; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwt a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwt h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwt h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #d4a53c; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; adrian-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwt u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #d4a53c; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwttag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwttag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwtnotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwtnotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #d4a53c; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwtnotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #d4a53c; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwtw] padding: 40px; background: #272727; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwt span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwtpokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #d4a53c; padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwtpokes img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

Ghostfinch

She/Her
August 22
Santalune City
Lesbian
Pirate
Grunt
38 height
38 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
118 posts
Marguerite DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mar
Marguerite
seas and greetings [m]
POSTED ON Nov 16, 2023 18:31:02 GMT
Marguerite Avatar
mar threw capsakid's pokeball out, dropping the grass-type on the ice to try and thaw clobbopus out. as she did, she noticed motion and turned to see some dude on a wailord.

okay, style points for the wailord, but he obviously wasn't cool like her. he looked like a rule-follower. mar raised an unimpressed brow at him, internally cursing her luck for having another suit interrupt her while trying to harass kyogre. "are ye threatenin little ol' me?" she pressed a hand to her chest, dramatically aghast in offense. "why, i'm just takin a gander at this legend of the seas." she held her hands up in a show of innocence.