Vibe

Pandora
She/Her/Hers
Kalos
Rocket Scientist
Head Scientist
147 height
147 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
216 posts
Eva Dumont DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eva
Eva Dumont
Burning Lands [Solo Wild]
POSTED ON Jul 19, 2019 0:52:25 GMT
Eva Dumont Avatar
This sort of environment was typically insufferable to many people but for Eva it was fantastic. She loved the heat and so did her lovely Volcarona that accompanied her into the Fiery Path, another trip to see what sort of Pokémon Hoenn was being home to.

The last few trips were quite interesting in terms of the variety of Pokémon that were typically found their origins in other regions. This wasn’t too unusual, you found examples of this in other regions but Hoenn hadn’t been one to show too much variety until recent memory. Quite the interesting phenomenon, it was why she was here.

That and she wanted to, of course, add more members to her team. ” Let’s see what we can find.”

solo wild!
close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O
IS MY GIRLFRIEND
777 height
777 height
THE GREATER THE DESPAIR THE SWEETER THE VICTORY
awards
5,257 posts
SPIRAL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @spiral
SPIRAL
POSTED ON Jul 19, 2019 3:47:41 GMT
SPIRAL Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD GOLBAT APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
male / infiltrator[break]
toxic / crunch / air slash / confuse ray
[break][break]

[googlefont=Montserrat]
close tab

played by

Vibe

Pandora
She/Her/Hers
Kalos
Rocket Scientist
Head Scientist
147 height
147 height
awards
216 posts
Eva Dumont DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eva
Eva Dumont
POSTED ON Jul 19, 2019 5:44:23 GMT
Eva Dumont Avatar
The first Pokémon to bother her was one of those as people would say “annoying flying vermin” that were typically found in caves. While annoying to many Eva was neutral when it came to this species of Pokémon.

They had their uses, especially their evolved form but they could get annoying as hell when you’re just trying to get from one place to another and these damn things won’t leave you alone. It’s as if you have a homing beacon on you attuned to the bats’ frequency calling it to annoy the ever loving shit out of you until you go mad.

She imagined some sort of twisted sick game would be to have these things constantly spawn and attack people in a game. Give them a real high encounter rate in an area that was hard if not impossible to avoid encounters. Oh yeah, that would definitely piss off a whole lot of people.

And it would seem that this Golbat’s goal in life was to annoy Eva. ” Soleil, be a dear and get rid of it.” Eva shooed the Golbat away as her Volcarona unleashed a Heat Wave attack, frying the Golbat.

”Much better.” She smiled as she stepped over the fried body of the bat and kept moving.

skip!
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,751 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Jul 19, 2019 8:01:52 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD RAPIDASH APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
female / flash fire[break]
flame wheel / agility / bounce / flame charge
[break][break]

[googlefont=Montserrat]
close tab

played by

Vibe

Pandora
She/Her/Hers
Kalos
Rocket Scientist
Head Scientist
147 height
147 height
awards
216 posts
Eva Dumont DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eva
Eva Dumont
POSTED ON Jul 19, 2019 14:11:27 GMT
Eva Dumont Avatar
The commotion had got the attention of another Pokémon, a Rapidash appeared as curiosity took the better of it. The Pokémon was at first tense, ready to spring into action at a moment’s notice. ”Well aren’t you a pretty one.” Eva approached the fire horse without hesitation, confidence in each step as she inched closer.

The Rapidash took a step back at first which caused Soleil to be on edge, the Volcarona extremely protective of her master. ”I’m not here to hurt you.” Her voice was gentle, calming the Pokémon down enough to let her approach and stroke its neck.

”That’s a good girl.” Eva enjoyed the encounter for a bit longer before letting the Rapidash go. ”What a beautiful Pokémon.” she mused. Now it was time to move on to the next one.

skip!
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,751 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Jul 19, 2019 23:28:05 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD MAGCARGO APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
male / magma armor[break]
shell smash / rock slide / flamethrower / recover
[break][break]

[googlefont=Montserrat]
close tab

played by

Vibe

Pandora
She/Her/Hers
Kalos
Rocket Scientist
Head Scientist
147 height
147 height
awards
216 posts
Eva Dumont DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eva
Eva Dumont
POSTED ON Jul 22, 2019 3:26:18 GMT
Eva Dumont Avatar
Magcargos were always fun Pokémon to mess around with, their own natural body heat being so high that if one wasn’t careful they could end up setting aflame just by being near the damn thing. This of course knowing this meant that being an asshole when one was already was pretty simple.

But that came with the condition that if one of these things just so happen to random get close to you there was a good chance your ass was going to melt or whatever the Magcargo was passing was going to set on fire. Poor things were unaware that they did this most of the time.

Just for shits and giggles Eva threw a stick and the Magcargo and watched as said stick burst into flames as it almost hit the Pokémon’s body.

”Hehehe, well that was funny.” The woman was more than pleased with her silly tactics. But it was time to get back and with Artemis being summoned and using Teleport that was a simple task.

Skip and end!
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP
EO GENESIS
Code and Crown: An advanced literate warriors cats RP, set in medieval times