TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
[M] Small World
POSTED ON Jan 3, 2024 22:26:02 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lulu"]
[attr="class","top"]

he seemed nervous. she watched him glance around, wondering who it was he might be looking out for. when his eyes returned, hers were there, still pinned on him.[break][break]

”people won’t stop using the tera crystal,” she agreed plainly, as though it were fact. never mind rocket or league or rank. it was a human thing to be hungry for power, at least in the society they in their universe had created.[break][break]

”if we can’t get rid of it anyways, why let it go to waste?” she reasoned, though the sincerity in her voice might have seemed ambiguous to the perceptive ear. there was some trace of criticism, however hypocritical. ”we have other threats to worry about too–and wars to fight with one another.”[break][break]

she thought briefly of what had said, of the riddle presented by the unown in the the rks machine, and at least one other time before, during the dawn of the darkest day: the more there is, the less you see.[break][break]

conflict. bloodshed. a world painted red was as obscured and confusing as one painted in the black of nothingness.[break][break]

”i suppose only time will tell the outcome.”[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"] [break]
[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-marshadow"][break]

[attr="class","milkcredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".lulu"]--accent:#7C6678; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote b, .lulu blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .lulu blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .lulu blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .lulu .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all } .lulu .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Rysa

he/him
forty-eight
December 26
Slateport City
asexual
Enforcer
grunt
6"1' height
6"1' height
[T]
awards
457 posts
part of
TAG WITH @grigorisokolov
Grigori Sokolov
[M] Small World
POSTED ON Jan 9, 2024 20:09:49 GMT
Grigori Sokolov Avatar
Unfortunately so,” Grigori agreed. At least this person didn’t directly tell him off for what he said. Perhaps she texted someone underneath the table, and he’d arrive home to someone like , who would stomp him out as simply as he did a lightbulb. Perhaps ironically, only time would tell as to what would happen after this day.

Yet as the silence wore on for a few more seconds, realization physically dawned on his face. It was followed by a faint blush of red. He let out a sigh to soothe the soul, “I… apologize, miss.

To speak about myself for a moment, I came here to try and escape the troubles of life. Only to drag them to you instead,” he admitted. The hope that he could simply enjoy a night to himself, crushed by his own hand. “It's only now that I realize this. This was not my intention, but that ultimately means little.

Ultimately, this was not the absolutely worst thing to happen to either of them. At most, he likely ruined the last couple of minutes for them. But it still left a sour taste in his mouth, one that the last dregs of his root beer couldn’t wash down. Not even the apology eased his peace of mind.

This would be the part where I offer to pay for your dinner, but I saw you take care of that already,” he said. That didn’t leave much for him to do other than a favor. A prospect he hesitated to even hint at– favors in this line of business usually lead to violence and bloodshed.

Maybe… we should start with names. Since we forgot those. Mine is Grigori.

close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
head scientist
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
every night i burn, dream the black crow dream
awards
4,726 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
[M] Small World
POSTED ON Jan 10, 2024 4:28:17 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lulu"]
[attr="class","top"]

he was so remarkably polite and apologetic that she had to wonder why.[break][break]

”lulu,” she replied. a beat passed, and then she added, ”i’m a scientist studying dreams and their connection to the tera crystal–and, while i appreciate the thought, don’t worry: i feel no more troubled than i did before you sat down.”[break][break]

the corners of her lips curled up more, briefly, to reassure him there was no offense taken. her wine was a sip from finished, and she let it rest on the table.[break][break]

”what do you do, grigori?”[break][break]

[newclass=".lulu"]--accent:#7C6678; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote b, .lulu blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .lulu blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .lulu blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .lulu .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all } .lulu .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Rysa

he/him
forty-eight
December 26
Slateport City
asexual
Enforcer
grunt
6"1' height
6"1' height
[T]
awards
457 posts
part of
TAG WITH @grigorisokolov
Grigori Sokolov
[M] Small World
POSTED ON Jan 11, 2024 22:41:11 GMT
Grigori Sokolov Avatar
Ms. Lulu, nothing as important or esteemed as you, I’m afraid,” Grigori relaxed back into the comfortable chair. No wonder she had such detailed and elaborate thoughts on their conversation topic prior: she was one of the spearheads in the field. He was in the presence of an educated scientist. A twinge of regret stung his heart, yet it passed as quickly as it went.

Perhaps, in another universe, he was just as illustrious. But not this one.

Just a grunt. I suppose someone has to do the dirty work,” he said. “Might as well be the one who has done it for…

He joined at the ripe age of sixteen, around a month after that one fight. That would place it at January of the next year… which was… Arceus. A shudder shook his body. “A touch over thirty years.

His shoulders slumped, “I never thought it would sound as… depressing. Never felt as bad when I thought it in my head.

The grunt shook his head slightly and forced himself back upright. He could not let the conversation get as dismal as it had been a minute or two prior. This was supposed to be a relaxing night, not a dreary one. “But no matter. Everyone has their part, their song and dance. Has your research gone relatively smooth, all things considered?

close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
head scientist
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,726 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
[M] Small World
POSTED ON Jan 19, 2024 18:37:28 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lulu"]
[attr="class","top"]

thirty years was a long time to do dirty work for team rocket. the corners of her mouth fell despite her effort, weighed down with the mood that overtook the previously bright atmosphere of the establishment.[break][break]

”oh…” watching his shoulders sulk and his head shake with regret, she could think of nothing more to sat. it made her uncomfortable how familiar that regret seemed.[break][break]

it was a relief when he broke the silence again, but with a question that drew an unexpected hiccup of laughter.[break][break]

”no. not at all.” not any of it. ”it seems as though there are new phenomena and developments on a daily basis. the tera crystal itself has spread far and wide underneath hoenn, as we’ve seen, and it’s only growing. there is nothing smooth about trying to keep up with things.”[break][break]

she finally finished the last sip of her wine and set down the empty glass.[break][break]

”honestly, i can’t imagine there is anyone in this region having a smooth time. not when space time distortions open up in shopping malls, and people have to watch their backs for man-eating aliens on their morning stroll.”[break][break]

close tab

played by

Rysa

he/him
forty-eight
December 26
Slateport City
asexual
Enforcer
grunt
6"1' height
6"1' height
[T]
awards
457 posts
part of
TAG WITH @grigorisokolov
Grigori Sokolov
[M] Small World
POSTED ON Jan 21, 2024 21:44:31 GMT
Grigori Sokolov Avatar
Despite the laughter, Grigori’s heart only sank further as she relayed the terrible news. “I see… I can not disagree with you there. That would not allow for a generally pleasant time…

Arceus be damned, it seemed neither of them were capable of good tidings this dark weeknight. Maybe it was the general vibe, or perhaps how they initially started their conversation. It could very well be that today was simply not a good day for either of them. Regardless, it felt like a boulder upon his mental psyche.

That didn’t mean he wouldn’t try one last time. One last monumental effort to clear up this abysmal atmosphere. Even if it was exclusive to the two currently sat at this table, it was better to try than to throw up his arms and call it quits.

At least we are all aware of the problems. We’re in it together, regardless of affiliation,” Grigori said brightly. “We can… watch each other's backs, and share our experiences in solidarity. That means something to me, even if only a little.

close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
head scientist
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,726 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
[M] Small World
POSTED ON Feb 2, 2024 18:01:03 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lulu"]
[attr="class","top"]

there was something remarkable about the moments of solidarity that could often occur amongst hoennians, on all sides. sometimes, they fought for their world together.[break][break]

however, division was fact. often, team rocket did not ‘watch the backs’ of struggling people, unless they were looking to capitalize on the moment.[break][break]

”well, at least there’s that.”[break][break]

the corners of her lips turned up some, in an almost sympathetic sort of way, before she began shifting to reach for a card and place it on the bill.[break][break]

”i should get going. it was nice meeting you, grigori. if you hear anything else about what happened under route 119, do let me know.”[break][break]

she slid him a business card with a phone number and email, though the name on it read 'dr. monday amsel'.[break][break]

close tab

played by

Rysa

he/him
forty-eight
December 26
Slateport City
asexual
Enforcer
grunt
6"1' height
6"1' height
[T]
awards
457 posts
part of
TAG WITH @grigorisokolov
Grigori Sokolov
[M] Small World
POSTED ON Feb 2, 2024 21:31:04 GMT
Grigori Sokolov Avatar
Grigori pulled out and set his own card on the table. He took her business card and gave it a quick lookover. Monday Amsel? He wondered if she intentionally chose the name or if the way it sounded was entirely coincidental. Either way, he put the business card away and nodded to her.

And you as well. You’ll be the first name I think of if the need arises.

Unfortunately, it would likely not. That incident was done and gone, and almost everything to say about it has been done so already. He’d given his side of the story to Howard, and that had been published ages ago. There was little left to discover, and even less to discuss what occurred that specific night.

But… she was right, in a way. This would have a lasting impact on the region as a whole, whether they liked it not. Either they were real and back, or fake and a new problem emerged from the dream mist. Neither were great things to have on the horizon.Maybe they could talk about that, though. Or something else.

That’d be nice.

close tab

played by

gremlin creature

the shadow mod
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
3,500 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
[M] Small World
POSTED ON Feb 3, 2024 20:47:02 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven