saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,117 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
prias (rt: shore)
POSTED ON Nov 24, 2023 5:43:46 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matiasbase"]
[attr="class","matias1"]
[attr="class","circleoutline1"]

[attr="class","matiasimg"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

thankfully, land seems to be a mere stretch away as it comes into sight, but before he can make it, another presence out on the water stops him, and it's one he recognizes as foe from their previous encounter in ultra deep sea.[break][break]

not caring much about the league's goals, he slows to a halt as he nears the other. the INTERDREAM MIST surrounds them.[break][break]

"."[break][break]

[break]
10 MP for incorporating INTERDREAM MIST or spawning PARADOX POKEMON.[break]
10 MP for incorporating the faction race's obstacles in a thread.[break]
10 MP per IC post in a RT Battle/Mission.[break][break]

TOTAL: 30 MP

[attr="class","matias3"]
[attr="class","matiaspoke"]
[attr="class","rouxcredit"]

[newclass=.matiasbase]font:11px roboto;--accent:#5d464e;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasbase]max-width: 450px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias1]border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 220px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasimg]width: 100px; height: 100px; position: relative; border-radius: 100%; object-fit: cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias2]width: 350px; padding: 20px; font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; color: #eee; margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiaspoke]text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; [/newclass]
[newclass=.matiaspoke img]margin-top:0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.circleoutline1]border-radius: 100%; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: var(--accent); opacity: 0.3; position: absolute; [/newclass]
[newclass=.matias2 b]font-weight: bold; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias2 i]text-decoration:italic; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias3] border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 50px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rouxcredit]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
Embrace the dark you call a home, Gaze upon an empty, white throne
awards
2,346 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
POSTED ON Nov 28, 2023 4:01:54 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
priam is with his samurott. he's late to the party because, frankly, he wants rocket to fail.

surely, they understand that he was important with the race. without him there, they wouldn't get the brilliance of priam conrad taking out all the obstacles they face with one simple flick of his sword.

still, he wanted to come, just to say he wasn't being a deadweight. he could convince himself that it's his reason, but the impulse to contribute was just ingrained in him.

"oh, mister silph!" he greets as he finds the first contribution he can contribute. "long time no see!"

he wasn't on land, which should be to his advantage, he hopes.

10 MP per IC post in a RT Battle/Mission.
10 MP for incorporating the faction race's obstacles in a thread.

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,117 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
POSTED ON Nov 29, 2023 8:08:22 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

"long time indeed."[break][break]

despite their previous encounter ending in a fight, he approaches this with no animosity but rather curiosity. he had always been fond of the young man.[break][break]

"still running around with those clowns?"[break][break]

[break]
10 MP per IC post in a RT Battle/Mission. x2[break][break]

TOTAL: 40 MP

[attr="class","matias3"]

[newclass=.matiasbase]max-width: 450px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias1]border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 220px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasimg]width: 100px; height: 100px; position: relative; border-radius: 100%; object-fit: cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias2]width: 350px; padding: 20px; font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; color: #eee; margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.circleoutline1]border-radius: 100%; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: var(--accent); opacity: 0.3; position: absolute; [/newclass]
[newclass=.matias3] border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 50px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rouxcredit]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
awards
2,346 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
POSTED ON Nov 29, 2023 8:27:11 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
"well, what can i say? i'm just too great of an asset!"

he was, to an extent, what people had called irreplaceable to their ranks. that's what he heard, at least, but in an organization such as team rocket, one cannot know for sure which statements are genuine and which ones aren't.

"do you actually know any other person on our side that's, like, as cool as me? i bet ya don't!"

he runs his mouth without much thought of the situation.

"league doesn't have much either, i think. if you're already near the top of the list, then that's, like, bad for the rest of ya, y'know. oh, i can see now why you're asking! ya wanted someone else that isn't a dweeb, right?"

10 MP per IC post in a RT Battle/Mission.
10 MP for incorporating INTERDREAM MIST or spawning PARADOX POKEMON.

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,117 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
POSTED ON Nov 29, 2023 8:35:19 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

as the INTEDREAM MIST finally closes in on them, he hears sounds of PARADOX POKEMON spawning right on cue.[break][break]

"i don't think you're a dweeb. wouldn't have hired you if you were one."[break][break]

he pays the threats little mind as his pokemon fan out to handle it.[break][break]

"how's rocket doing this fight? do you think you're winning or losing?"[break][break]

[break]
10 MP per IC post in a RT Battle/Mission. x3[break][break]

TOTAL: 50 MP

[attr="class","matias3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
awards
2,346 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
POSTED ON Nov 29, 2023 15:18:08 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
"aw, thank you! i'd give ya tips on how not to be one, but it seems like ya don't need it."

seeing the paradox pokemon appear all around them, he activates his sygna suit. infinity energy helps him sync with his samurott as emotions between them two intertwine.

"i bet they're losin' cause they don't have me there."

priam takes one of the seamitars from his pokemon and tries to wave it around. it shouldn't look tacky since there's a bunch of trainers who use their honedge as literal weapons instead of metaphorical ones.

"but i'm here now. better late than never, as they say! if i'm lucky, i might get to salvage some of their hard work, but if i don't, well, not my fault."

the samurott keeps close to priam instead of helping the rest of matias' pokemon.

"how 'bout a match?" he challenges the elite four. "i'll give ya the real deal, y'know. not those weak assassination attempts. those ain't shit compared to full front assault priam conrad edition."

30 MP per IC post in a RT Battle/Mission.
50 MP use a sygna suit in your thread.

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,117 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
POSTED ON Nov 30, 2023 3:36:54 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

with his pokemon already exhausted from previous fights, it does not take much to defeat them. his slowking is the first to fall to the INTERDREAM MIST, to what exactly he's not sure, but the mist parts enough to give him a clear view of its broken body.[break][break]

his mantine is somewhere, still alive likely.[break][break]

"it's a tempting offer but i will have to pass this time. i'm too busy at the moment, my faction needs me. you know how it is."[break][break]

[break]
200 MP for pokemon death (does not stack with KO).[break]
10 MP per IC post in a RT Battle/Mission. x4[break][break]

TOTAL: 260 MP

[attr="class","matias3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
awards
2,346 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
POSTED ON Nov 30, 2023 7:36:09 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
"true, true. the league needs all the help they can get now that priam conrad is here to fuck things up!"

he turns to one of the paradox pokemon in the mist and throws the sword perfectly, killing the abomination with one blow. his samurott follows its weapon to retrieve it.

"see how great my throwing skills are? i'm basically one with my samurott. all his skills are mine and mine, his. with our super mighty combo, you better bet that we're about to get another win for this race. if we lose, it's because i let league win by not participating in the main thing itself. like-"

the samurott cries of distress as it gets overwhelmed by the paradox pokemon.

"what the-!"

he throws out a pokeball that contains his guzzlord. it eats the paradox pokemon to save the samurott that was getting haha surprised.

40 MP per IC post in a RT Battle/Mission.
25 MP for using an ultra beast in your thread.

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,117 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
POSTED ON Nov 30, 2023 7:45:01 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias1"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

his mantine faints as well, revealed by the parting of mist.[break][break]

"tch.""[break][break]

as they both contend to the INTERDREAM MIST, fighting on their own as opposed to together, he's forced to call out another pokemon, his kangaskhan, that starts to fend off more PARADOX POKEMON.[break][break]

in the midst of it, the INTERDREAM MIST spreads, grows, and swallows them all. he loses himself in it for a while.[break][break]

[break]
200 MP for pokemon death (does not stack with KO).[break]
10 MP per IC post in a RT Battle/Mission. x5[break]

50 MP for getting your Pokemon knocked out.[break]
50 MP for participation in a RT Battle/Mission.[break]
100 MP for completing a RT Mission.[breka]
300 MP for "losing" a RT Battle/Mission.[break]

[break]

TOTAL: 770 MP

[attr="class","matias3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
awards
2,346 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
POSTED ON Nov 30, 2023 8:19:31 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
when he comes to retrieve his samurott, he finds the pokemon knocked out, but ultimately saved by the ultra beast.

he sighs of relief before he recalls it back to its ball, deactivating his sygna suit in the process.

"for the record, i-"

priam jerks his head back to find matias, but is instead met with a thick blanket of mist that divides the two of them, getting them lost from each other.

"- win... i win! that's basically a forfeit! hah!"

he celebrates on his own while the guzzlord eats paradox pokemon.

50 MP per IC post in a RT Battle/Mission.
25 MP for using an ultra beast in your thread.
50 MP for getting your Pokemon knocked out.
100 MP for completing a RT Mission.
50 MP for participation in a RT Battle/Mission.
200 MP for "winning" a RT Battle/Mission.

TOTAL 545 MP

close tab

played by

a toddler

little toot toot
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
2,349 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
POSTED ON Nov 30, 2023 23:59:09 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MP THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: