WRITE REPLY

THE TRUTH ABOUT THE BLOODMOON BEAST (NOT CLICKBAIT?!)

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

Raptor

Shredder
He/Him
December 25th
Spikemunth
Northeast
Wastrel
Rocket Beast
I survived because the fire inside me burned brighter than the fire around me.
awards
706 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shredzeppelin
Shred Zeppelin
POSTED ON Nov 27, 2023 9:54:55 GMT
Shred Zeppelin Avatar
The following is a video, the first and only one posted on a Youtube channel called “The Shredzone”. Shortly afterward, it picked up in popularity, beginning to circle on other platforms like Facebook, Twitter, and Tiktok. It is currently sitting at seven hundred thousand views, and is a niche hit among the people of Hoenn.

[The video opens with footage of the outskirts of Route 119. The blood moon hangs high in the sky as the trees below sway back and forth. Ominous royalty free music plays in the background as a strange yet compelling voice begins to narrate.]

The Bloodmoon Beast. This is the name that has terrified Hoenn ever since it claimed its first victim. Who is he? Where did he come from? Why is he killing people? There are many theories about the origins of this monster, as people try to piece together the mystery of this mysterious cryptid.

All of these theories are WRONG. Only I know the truth, because I ventured into the lair of the Bloodmoon Beast, and I caught it. Yes, that’s right. I now own the Bloodmoon Beast. However, what I saw on my mission shocked me to my very core. And I am going to share everything with you. I will show you what others won’t. Today, I am going to do what nobody else is brave enough to do, and reveal the truth of the Bloodmoon Incident to the world…

[The footage fades to black. When it comes back, it cycles through photos taken throughout Route 119, but none even come close to the swamp itself. Police tape and numbered markers can be seen throughout. It is clear this is still an active crime scene, though whether or not the photography was actually allowed to be there is unknown.]

When I first arrived at Route 119, I could tell something was wrong. The atmosphere was dark and oppressive, and I felt as though I was being watched. Undeterred, I continued on. As I explored the scene, I found many clues which began to paint a picture of what was really going on. Within five minutes, I picked up on the beast’s trail, and began to follow it deeper into the swamp.

This is when I caught my first glimpse of the Bloodmoon Beast. And as soon as it saw me, it fled the scene. It ran through the swamp water, trying to get away from me. Immediately, I gave chase. My mind was racing. Why had the monster not tried to attack me? Things weren’t adding up, and I quickly began to fit all the puzzle pieces together in my mind.

When I finally caught the creature, it dove underwater, but I was determined not to let it get away. So, I continued my chase, following it as it swam down into an underwater cave. However, when I entered inside, I discovered the terrifying truth of the Bloodmoon Incident…

[Two unskippable fifteen second ads play. Then, the video slide cuts into a cave. It is not the cave from route 119. It does, however, have plenty of Tera Crystals.]

When I arrived in the underwater cave, I encountered a horde of dozens of aliens, accompanied by a swarm Nihilego. Not only that, but I also encountered many prisoners that the alien had taken, who had been subjected to strange poisons. This is when I understood what was going on - The Bloodmoon Beast was not the real killer, the aliens were.

You may find this hard to believe. It is easy to be sceptical about the existence of aliens, let alone their presence in Hoenn. You might not believe my words, but I have more than just words: I have proof. Real, actual proof. And for the first time ever, I am proud to debut exclusive footage of what really happened:

[What plays is a highly edited version of the Murder Roulette video recorded during the events of Blood, Mud and Iron. However, to protect the identity of the participants, and to comply with the Youtube rules and guidelines, much of it is censored. But, there are indeed "aliens" visible in crisp and clear 15fps 360p. You can even see a few vanish behind black boxes as high-speed coins make impact with their skulls.]

Now that you know the truth about what happened. But, I am sure you still have one question that hasn’t been answered yet: What IS the Bloodmoon Beast?

[The video fades into a scene of Doug, the Bloodmoon Beast standing in a cramped and messy apartment. It does not look very intimidating. Instead, he just looks like he wants to eat a salmon.]

In this footage, you can see exclusive details about the true nature of the creature. It is a bear, but that’s not all. If you look closely, you can see that it is, in fact, the same type of Pokemon as Ursaluna. At first, it was believed to be a unique evolution, tentatively called Ursabloodmoon. However, upon further research, it has instead been classified as a new form, which has been called Blood Moon Ursaluna.

But what separates Blood Moon Ursaluna from the Ursaluna we all know and love? To understand more, I reached out to a scientist with a unique understanding of the creature, and asked him to explain more…

[Two unskippable fifteen seconds ads play. After they end, it comes back to a shoddily edited explanation. If one listens hard enough, they can just about make out the voice of a certain archaeologist.]

“This subspecies of Ursaluna, also known as the Bloodmoon Ursaluna, is capable of protecting itself with an ironlike mud. Furthermore, it hunts in the dark, hiding in swamps and forests while seeing through its strange left eye. Additionally, its skeletal structure is geared towards swimming, allowing it to cross the sea. Additionally, it can learn several unique moves, and gather power from the 'Blood Moon'.

Hey Shr--”

But can these words really be trusted? Is this really the true nature of the Bloodmoon Beast? Who could possibly say? The motivation of this creature are a mystery to be solved another day...

[The video cuts to an endcard, heralded by slightly-too-loud slurpcore. Perhaps predictably, the audio mixing is atrocious.]

So, there you have it. This is the truth of the Bloodmoon Beast, or should I say, Bloodmoon Ursaluna. If you enjoyed this video, please be sure to like, comment, and subscribe. Until next time, thank you for watching.

[The slurpcore continues to play for just slightly too long, before the video abruptly ends mid-beat.]
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights