Cas/Cassy
he/him/they
December 15th
Kanto
Gay
Herbalist
0 height
0 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
21 posts
part of
TAG WITH @caspian
caspian evergreen
Unexpected Alliances [m]
POSTED ON Dec 2, 2023 6:24:19 GMT
caspian evergreen Avatar
[newclass=.icon]display: inline-block[/newclass][newclass=.icon img]width: inherit; height: inherit; max-width: inherit; max-height: inherit; min-width: inherit; min-height: inherit; border-radius: inherit;[/newclass][nospaces]
[attr="class","youroc"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","topimg"]

[attr="class","main"]
[attr="class","textbox"]

[attr="class","icon"]

Smiling, Caspian follows the last of the pharmacy's customers to the front door. Wishing them a good night he quickly locks the door and his smile vanishes. It had been a long work day. Stretching, a familiar scrape on the ground can be heard as Divinity, his dratini, slithers towards him. Her soft eyes looking at him knowingly. She then slides up his leg and to his hand. [break][break]
"Finally the day is over." Ever since arriving in Hoenn he'd found a job working as a pharmacist. He had hopped for something better paying, but apparently there was no lack for scientists or doctors in the general public. On top of the pharmacy he'd only been able to scramble to get a small studio bedroom with hardly any space. It frustrated him. He'd hoped to be able to settle with a better job and have someplace large enough that he could create his own lab. Yet the economy and his lack of experience outside of anywhere but medical, provide naught the better opportunity. [break][break]
Seeing his face fall as he thought about his struggles since arriving, Divinity's tale wrapped around the small belt he wore and unhooked a blue and silver Pokeball. She then placed this ball in his hand. [break][break]
"Alright alright. We might as well get out of here." Turning on his heel he quickly finishes closing up shop before heading to the back door. With his stuff in a bag that hangs off his shoulder, he turns and closes the backdoor. Locking it firmly then throwing the key in his pant pockets. [break][break]
Tossing the blue and Silver Pokeball up into the air only to catch it again he pats Divinity's head. "We'll have to let Sky out later. You know how big he's gotten. I don't wanna cause damage I cant afford to fix." Divinity eyed the pokeball sadly as Caspian hooked it back to his belt. [break][break]
Speaking no more Caspian takes a deep breath, adjusts his glasses, and walks forward through the allyway and towards his small and simple apartment.[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"] notes

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","milkycredit"]milky

[newclass=".youroc"]width:530px; margin:0px auto; background:#1f1f1f; min-height:200px; border-radius:10px; padding-bottom:40px; position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".youroc"]--accent:#49bf16; --speech:#0dd572;[/newclass]
[newclass=".youroc b"]color:var(--speech); font-size:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".youroc i"]color:var(--speech);[/newclass]
[newclass=".youroc .top"]height:120px; background:#242424; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; border-bottom:20px solid var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".youroc .topimg"]background:url(https://cdna.artstation.com/p/assets/images/images/062/383/286/20230502040531/smaller_square/edric-lee-genshin-baizhuh-art.jpg?1683018331); height:250px; margin:-100px 30px 20px; background-size:cover; background-position:50% 30%;[/newclass]
[newclass=".youroc .main"]color:#ffffff; font:11px/16px 'Roboto'; background:#2B2B2B; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; margin:-20px 30px 0px; text-align:justify; padding:20px 0px 50px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".youroc .textbox"]padding:5px 30px 0px 28px; margin:0px 20px; border-left:1px solid var(--accent); border-right:1px solid var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".youroc .textbox::first-line"]text-transform:lowercase; color:var(--accent); font-weight:bold; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".youroc .textbox .icon"]float:left; margin-right:10px; height:85px; width:85px; background:#222; padding:10px; border-radius:10px; border:1px solid #2B2B2B; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:0.8s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".youroc:hover .textbox .icon"]filter:none; transition:0.8s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".youroc .main .pkmn"]text-align:center; margin-bottom:-100px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".youroc .pkmn img"]background:#111; border-radius:100px; padding:0px 3px 13px 3px; border:4px solid transparent; border-top:4px solid var(--accent); height:40px; margin:0px 4px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".youroc .pkmn img:hover"]filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".youroc .bottom"]background:var(--accent); height:30px; margin:0px 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".youroc .milkycredit"]text-transform:uppercase; position:absolute; transform:rotate(90deg); right:-35px; top:35px; background:var(--accent); padding:0px 10px; color:rgba(0,0,0,0.7);[/newclass]
[newclass=".youroc a"]color:#222; font:bold 11px poppins;font-weight:700;[/newclass]
[newclass=".youroc .ooc"]border-top:1px solid rgba(250,250,250,0.05); padding:15px 20px 5px; width:350px; margin:20px auto 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".youroc .ooc b"]background:var(--accent);font:11px poppins; text-transform:uppercase; padding:0px 5px; color:#222; margin-right:5px; font-weight:600; [/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Montserrat|Roboto+Mono|Poppins:500,600,700]

close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
✨ I'm addicted to shining and glowing
awards
2,676 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
Unexpected Alliances [m]
POSTED ON Dec 3, 2023 7:10:36 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","neonmint"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","colorbar"]

[attr="class","body"]

[attr="class","iconimage"]

"Excuse me?" a voice calls out shifting, half jogging and rushed from the lights of somewhere more populated. He'd rounded the building trying to get into the pharmacy, a crumpled list in cute skitty stationary clutched in the blonde's hand. "Hello?! Are- Are you the pharmacist?!" he asked, despite already bee lining for the man anyway. [break][break]

"Sorry! I- I work for the local daycare- I was told to come out here by the cashier out front?" he asked, slowing before Caspian embarrassed as he spoke through pants, nearly stumbling as he stopped. [break][break]

His eyes dart around as if realizing where he was finally. He looks between the dark alleyway and Caspian and then. "Sorry- I- I'm so sorry it's just this fever and the bleeding and- and- and-" he said as he tried to calm himself down. "Sorry. It's an emergency, please-" [break][break]

His desperation oozes into his actions as he pats himself down before pulling out a wad of well worn bills and flipping through them. He tries to count through shaking fingers, squinting in the dim light to see how many he had. Blonde hair is barely tied up in the usual ponytail, messy and disheveled. Dark circles under his eyes that only really seem worse in the darkness surrounding them. Fiore's clothes are muddy, stained with something indiscernible.

[attr="class","oocbox"]
[attr="class","title"]TLDR;

| in disguise to recruit hehe hoho [break][break]

[attr="class","lyricbox"]
it's a highway, highway to the dark [break]
and a neon medusa's got your heart .

[newclass=".neonmint"] --color: #48cbf0; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .body u"] font:11px Roboto; letter-spacing:2px; border-bottom:1px dotted; text-decoration:none; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .body b"] color:var(--color); font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .body i"] color:var(--color); [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint"] width: 490px; margin: 0px auto; min-height: 500px; background: #171718; padding-bottom:20px; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .top"] background-image: url(https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/995855452036415501/1092676158828585012/image.png); height: 300px; margin-left: 20px; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .colorbar"] height:20px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:var(--color); [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .body"] background:#222; margin: 20px 30px 20px; padding:30px; font:12px 'Roboto'; text-align:justify; color:#eee; border-radius:0px 20px 20px 20px; text-transform:lowercase; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .lyricbox"] background:#222; font:11px 'Consolas'; padding:20px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; color:#eee; text-align:center; letter-spacing:2px; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .lyricbox b"] color:var(--color); [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .lyricbox i"] border-bottom:1px solid var(--color); [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .oocbox"] text-align:right; border-top:1px solid #333; padding-top:10px; margin-top:20px; font:10px/12px 'Poppins'; margin-bottom:-10px; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .oocbox .title"] font:bold 15px 'Poppins'; color:var(--color); [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint a"] color:inherit; text-decoration:none; font:bold 13px/11px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .pkmnparty"] text-align:center; width:400px; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .pkmnparty img"] margin-left:-20px; margin-top:-10px; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .body .iconimage"] float: left; margin: 8px 15px 5px 1px; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

Ky

Cas/Cassy
he/him/they
December 15th
Kanto
Gay
Herbalist
0 height
0 height
awards
21 posts
part of
TAG WITH @caspian
caspian evergreen
Unexpected Alliances [m]
POSTED ON Dec 4, 2023 22:07:28 GMT
caspian evergreen Avatar
[newclass=.icon]display: inline-block[/newclass][newclass=.icon img]width: inherit; height: inherit; max-width: inherit; max-height: inherit; min-width: inherit; min-height: inherit; border-radius: inherit;[/newclass][nospaces]
[attr="class","youroc"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","topimg"]

[attr="class","main"]
[attr="class","textbox"]

[attr="class","icon"]

Caspian stopped dead on his heels as the blonde approached him. A little to stunned to respond at first the flash of cash kinda shocked him out of his late night stupor. Looking down at the blonde he reaches up to adjust his glasses and sighs, "I'll get you what you need if you throw in an extra 50 for my time." He had really just wanted to go home and start working on what little research he could do in such a small apartment but an extra 50 could buy him a nice new set of vials. Which he had desperately needed due to accidently knocking a bunch down while he was groggy and getting breakfast.[break][break]
The Dratini around his neck eyed the blonde individual warily. Her magenta eyes unblinking as she watched him. [break][break]
Caspian then moves back towards the pharmacy back door. "You can just follow me. I'll let you in through the back. But if you try anything there are cameras around. Wouldn't be the first time someone's attempted to rob the pharmacy." He says the last part as more of a warning than a threat. Its not like he really cared. If anything this job sucked at if a theft would give his higherups something better to do than badger him for speaking in the wrong tone to a customer, he's let the thieves in himself. [break][break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".youroc"]width:530px; margin:0px auto; background:#1f1f1f; min-height:200px; border-radius:10px; padding-bottom:40px; position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".youroc .top"]height:120px; background:#242424; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; border-bottom:20px solid var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".youroc .topimg"]background:url(https://cdna.artstation.com/p/assets/images/images/062/383/286/20230502040531/smaller_square/edric-lee-genshin-baizhuh-art.jpg?1683018331); height:250px; margin:-100px 30px 20px; background-size:cover; background-position:50% 30%;[/newclass]
[newclass=".youroc .main"]color:#c7d1c9; font:11px/16px 'Roboto'; background:#2B2B2B; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; margin:-20px 30px 0px; text-align:justify; padding:20px 0px 50px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".youroc .textbox"]padding:5px 30px 0px 28px; margin:0px 20px; border-left:1px solid var(--accent); border-right:1px solid var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".youroc .textbox::first-line"]text-transform:lowercase; color:var(--accent); font-weight:bold; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".youroc .textbox .icon"]float:left; margin-right:10px; height:85px; width:85px; background:#222; padding:10px; border-radius:10px; border:1px solid #2B2B2B; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:0.8s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".youroc:hover .textbox .icon"]filter:none; transition:0.8s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".youroc .main .pkmn"]text-align:center; margin-bottom:-100px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".youroc .pkmn img"]background:#111; border-radius:100px; padding:0px 3px 13px 3px; border:4px solid transparent; border-top:4px solid var(--accent); height:40px; margin:0px 4px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".youroc .pkmn img:hover"]filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".youroc .bottom"]background:var(--accent); height:30px; margin:0px 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".youroc .milkycredit"]text-transform:uppercase; position:absolute; transform:rotate(90deg); right:-35px; top:35px; background:var(--accent); padding:0px 10px; color:rgba(0,0,0,0.7);[/newclass]
[newclass=".youroc a"]color:#222; font:bold 11px poppins;font-weight:700;[/newclass]
[newclass=".youroc .ooc"]border-top:1px solid rgba(250,250,250,0.05); padding:15px 20px 5px; width:350px; margin:20px auto 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".youroc .ooc b"]background:var(--accent);font:11px poppins; text-transform:uppercase; padding:0px 5px; color:#222; margin-right:5px; font-weight:600; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,676 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
Unexpected Alliances [m]
POSTED ON Dec 9, 2023 0:10:47 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","body"]

"Deal." he whispered, quick and nodding profusely. He looks about nervously, down the alleyway and around before following Caspian, shuffling after him but still keeping his distance between himself and the pharmacist. Until they're back inside and he's forced a bit closer. [break][break]

The cameras don't bother him that much. He lets the door close behind him and watches the pharmacist work. A glance upwards and he can catch sight of a few cameras of course, all pointed down and in. The lights on them are continuous until they blink out. He catches the slightest spark around the electronic before seeing the briefest of grins as his Rotom gives their trainer his cue. And then it disappears. [break][break]

"I need the strongest stuff you have for pain. The sleepier the better. Opiods they said?" he said as he looked down to count through his bills. "Thanks for taking the bribe- are you in need too?" he asked. [break][break]

Fiore cuts off any snippy remark as he slaps the cash on the counter doing the math for the medication and Caspian's tip. "Pharmacists are doctors right? But the pay is bad?? Or...? " he asked, just barely keeping the illusion of nervous rambling. He pulls notes from the report sent to him.

[attr="class","oocbox"]

[newclass=".neonmint"] --color: #48cbf0; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .body u"] font:11px Roboto; letter-spacing:2px; border-bottom:1px dotted; text-decoration:none; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .body b"] color:var(--color); font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .body i"] color:var(--color); [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint"] width: 490px; margin: 0px auto; min-height: 500px; background: #171718; padding-bottom:20px; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .top"] background-image: url(https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/995855452036415501/1092676158828585012/image.png); height: 300px; margin-left: 20px; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .colorbar"] height:20px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:var(--color); [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .body"] background:#222; margin: 20px 30px 20px; padding:30px; font:12px 'Roboto'; text-align:justify; color:#eee; border-radius:0px 20px 20px 20px; text-transform:lowercase; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .lyricbox"] background:#222; font:11px 'Consolas'; padding:20px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; color:#eee; text-align:center; letter-spacing:2px; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .lyricbox b"] color:var(--color); [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .lyricbox i"] border-bottom:1px solid var(--color); [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .oocbox"] text-align:right; border-top:1px solid #333; padding-top:10px; margin-top:20px; font:10px/12px 'Poppins'; margin-bottom:-10px; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .oocbox .title"] font:bold 15px 'Poppins'; color:var(--color); [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint a"] color:inherit; text-decoration:none; font:bold 13px/11px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .pkmnparty"] text-align:center; width:400px; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .pkmnparty img"] margin-left:-20px; margin-top:-10px; [/newclass] [newclass=".neonmint .body .iconimage"] float: left; margin: 8px 15px 5px 1px; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

Ky

Cas/Cassy
he/him/they
December 15th
Kanto
Gay
Herbalist
0 height
0 height
awards
21 posts
part of
TAG WITH @caspian
caspian evergreen
Unexpected Alliances [m]
POSTED ON Dec 9, 2023 20:17:07 GMT
caspian evergreen Avatar
[attr="class","youroc"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","topimg"]

[attr="class","main"]
[attr="class","textbox"]

[attr="class","icon"]

Going through the section with the pain meds as soon as the blonde mentioned Opioids he stopped. Freezing instantly. "Who told you that you could buy those here?" As he asked this question after the blonde had stopped talking, Divinity snaked off his shoulders and down his arm. Slowly moving over to the front counter where the computer lit up and she pressed a button. Effectively shutting the cameras, and the mics off in all of the store. [break][break]

"I don't openly let my cliental inform others about this unless they notify me previously. So whomever yapped." Caspian scowled, a dark look had come across his golden eyes and his hand had slowly traveled to his belt where a small shimmer could be seen from the pickleballs clipped on to it. "Will have some questions to be answered."[break][break]

• Welp mint accidently found out caspian sells drugs. yayyy.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".youroc .main"]color:#c7d1c9; font:11px/16px 'Roboto'; background:#2B2B2B; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; margin:-20px 30px 0px; text-align:justify; padding:20px 0px 50px 0px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,676 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
Unexpected Alliances [m]
POSTED ON Dec 10, 2023 3:55:21 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","body"]

It seemed he'd misspoken. Btu the way it had been explained to him was pain meds were opioids right? Either way, it gets a big reaction and Fiore has to focus on frowning to keep himself from grinning in excitement. [break][break]

[break][break]he said attempting to keep the act up despite being hand delivered a short cut. "Aren't they common pain meds?" He doesn't want to laugh in the guy's face. That would not make a good impression. [break][break]

"I'll answer questions, just don't do something you'll regret." he said, hands up in surrender. As he did his Rotom giggled, letting out an electronic laugh that echoed in the quiet of the shut down pharmacy. The shiny dual type emerges from hiding to flank their trainer, wearing an expression that Fiore was trying hard not to mimic. Despite the jovial expression, it sparks, loud and bright. A small show of force to meet Caspian's own. [break][break]

"You got bigger problems than drug dealing, don't you?" he asked, once again pressing the issue.

[attr="class","oocbox"]

close tab

played by

Ky

Cas/Cassy
he/him/they
December 15th
Kanto
Gay
Herbalist
0 height
0 height
awards
21 posts
part of
TAG WITH @caspian
caspian evergreen
Unexpected Alliances [m]
POSTED ON Dec 11, 2023 21:12:57 GMT
caspian evergreen Avatar
[attr="class","youroc"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","topimg"]

[attr="class","main"]
[attr="class","textbox"]

[attr="class","icon"]

The exact words to discribe Caspians thoughts were "oh fuck" over and over again. He'd done everything he could to avoid the leagues attention and for all he knew the stranger standing in front of him could be one of their agents. If only the pharmacy had paid more, then he wouldn't have to sell the hospital level drugs to random individuals to pay for his rent. [break][break]
"Well first of all no. Opioids are pain meds I usually only give out with prescriptions." Caspian scowled, eyeing the rotom. "What do you mean, 'bigger problems'?" His eyes flickered left. He knew what the stranger might be referencing. But news of those events was smother but the corrupted corporation he had worked for. There was no way people in Hoenn would have known, or heard, about the event that transpired in Kanto. [break][break]
By now Divinity had made her way behind the rotom, posed to strike as soon as Caspian gave the signal. Her tongue flickered in and out of her mouth as her never blinking red eyes posed directly on the strangers pokemon. [break][break]
"Answer my questions." Caspian gritted his teeth. Worried about maybe an appending fight which would mean he'd most likely be fired and he'd have to move cities.[break][break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,676 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
Unexpected Alliances [m]
POSTED ON Dec 13, 2023 2:31:17 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","body"]

“I mean whatever's led you to sell drugs under the table.” He said as his Rotom giggled with static. The ghost flickers before in the blink of an eye, it's become two then three thanks to its DOUBLE TEAM. Fiore for his part hops onto the counter to sit, while his partner takes care of the pokemon. “Don’t freak out, I don’t want to hurt you.” he said as he crossed his ankles and leaned back. They’re past the point of pretending. Caspian wouldn’t trust desperate day care worker anymore. Fiore is done for today, so he packs up the mask and sets it aside for another outing. [break][break]

“Uhh I mean- where to start? Unethical experimentation allegedly, corporate embezzlement allegedly, overdue bills allegedly, tampering of medical supplies allegedly-” he gestures into the air with his hands. “And no criminal record? No lawsuit? So weird…but you fled anyway right?” he pulls details out of an imaginary file nodding along as he tries his best to remember. [break][break]

“How’s the pay cut? Hitting you hard isn’t it?” he asked, almost mocking his target. “Pretty soon, you’re gonna have debt collectors coming to collect. The ugly ones. I know, I used to be one.” he said. “I’ve seen your record- your file. I could snap you like a dried twig because that’s not your strength.” A bold claim, coming from someone a whole head shorter. “You’re intelligent. And you need resources. And I'm looking for a new investment opportunity.”

[attr="class","oocbox"]

close tab

played by

Ky

Cas/Cassy
he/him/they
December 15th
Kanto
Gay
Herbalist
0 height
0 height
awards
21 posts
part of
TAG WITH @caspian
caspian evergreen
Unexpected Alliances [m]
POSTED ON Dec 20, 2023 9:39:20 GMT
caspian evergreen Avatar
[attr="class","youroc"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","topimg"]

[attr="class","main"]
[attr="class","textbox"]

[attr="class","icon"]

Caspian scowls as Mint lists off things he'd thought the rich shits had buried. His scowl deepening even further when they mocked him. But at the threat made toward him his scowl vanished and an almost amused look passed over Caspian's face. [break][break]
"First of all. You," He gestured at Mints frame, "You don't look like you have the strength to break me 'like a twig'. Though I can hypothesis you have some pretty strong pokemon under your belt if you're such an acclaimed debt collector. Second of all, paycuts are about to happen when you move no matter what and currently I am not making enough to invest in my own hobbies with this job. So, i resolved to selling under the table. Third of all, seems like this dirt you have on me is only theoretical, so unless you planning on blackmailing me with my dealing drugs thing, of which you have no solid evidence. I doubt any of it will fall through. And fourth, by the sounds of your proposal. Are you really a debt collector?" His eyebrows raised. "And even if I were to except this offer I want to know more about this 'investment opportunity' you speak of."

• Caspian isn't super intimidated. After all under his labcoat is some pretty impressive muscles. ehe

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,676 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
Unexpected Alliances [m]
POSTED ON Dec 29, 2023 2:00:36 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","body"]

"Yeah?" he said, playing along with the scientist. He threw up his hands, snickering as the man laid into him. "Sure, sure, whatever you say Dr. Evergreen." he nodded along, not too bothered. It was nice to be overestimated after all. People dropped their guard a lot when it happened. [break][break]

"I haven't been a debt collector since Cacio ate my last client. Luxrays...you understand right? Course you do." he said, gesturing as he moved onto the next subject. "Yeah, the good stuff. You'll get a proper paper contract if you actually agree but here's a summary of the terms and conditions." [break][break]

He pulled out a flip phone, idly clicking on it as he scrolled down some notes. "I'm here to offer you a job with more access to scientific equipment, whatever you need. List off some since stuff, the list I got is too long for me to read out." he continued clicking downwards. [break][break]

"A stipend in addition to access to our facilities, a promise of assignment to one of of the head professor's teams, whoever may fit your research best. In addition, you'd have access to the collaboration of other like minded researchers or the ability to request help to go out on your own." he closed the flip phone. [break][break]

"Not to mention we could put you in close contact to rarer species of pokemon with relative ease. As well as access to medical facilities aka healthcare, and lodging if you require it. And all it'd really take is, you know, contractual silence and sharing of your own work with us. For a long time."

[attr="class","oocbox"]

close tab

played by

a toddler

little toot toot
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
2,363 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
Unexpected Alliances [m]
POSTED ON Feb 12, 2024 15:03:39 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: