Saffron City
Bi
administrative assistant
Officer
dead flowers
pressed against my lips
156 cm // 5'1" height
156 cm // 5'1" height
oceans of angels, oceans of stars, down by the sea is where you drown your scars
awards
992 posts
part of
TAG WITH @2baki
Hyakkaryōran Tsubaki
Rehearsal [M]
POSTED ON Dec 5, 2023 4:41:29 GMT
Hyakkaryōran Tsubaki Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","petalbasetsu4"]
[attr="class","star1tsu4"]
[attr="class","circleoutline1tsu4"]

[attr="class","starimgtsu4"]

[attr="class","star2tsu4"]"No, no! Hold it, hold it! You've got the bass line all wrong!"[break][break]

The Toxtricity next to her shot a glare and rolled her eyes as the song came to a halt. Sakura had been doing exactly what she'd been saying for the last thirty minutes, but the girl was a perfectionist. She was running this rehearsal like she was a drill sergeant![break][break]

"It's duh-duh-DUH-duhduh-DUH. You've been going duh-duh-duh-DUHDUH-DUH. You hear the difference?"[break][break]

The woman strummed an imaginary guitar as she spoke, clear frustration that the Toxtricity just wasn't getting her vision. It was so clear, wasn't it? If she had better band mates they'd have cut their single already! These Toxtricity were dragging her down.[break][break]

"Look, I don't need the attitude, we're waiting on you to get the part right! Don't roll your eyes at me! HEY-- Don't stick out your tongue at me either! I'm still your master!!"[break][break]

Lost in their hours-long rehearsal in 's garage, the world outside didn't seem to exist. The fact that other people lived in the houses next door, that they could hear the racket they were making, didn't even cross the band's mind. [break][break]

All they cared about was the music, man.[break][break]

+ [break]
+ MISSION: BOND BRIDGE - TOXTRICITY & ROTOM

[attr="class","star3tsu4"]
[attr="class","petalpoketsu4"]
[attr="class","rouxcredittsu4"]

[newclass=.petalbasetsu4]font:11px roboto;--accent:#d5bed2;[/newclass]
[newclass=.petalbasetsu4]max-width: 450px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.star1tsu4]border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 220px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/ZtFj789.png), rgb(160, 132, 155, 0.65); background-blend-mode: luminosity; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: contain; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.starimgtsu4]width: 100px; height: 100px; position: relative; border-radius: 100%; object-fit: cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=.starimgtsu4 img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.star2tsu4]width: 350px; padding: 20px; font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; color: #eee; margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.petalpoketsu4]text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; [/newclass]
[newclass=.petalpoketsu4 img]margin-top:0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.circleoutline1tsu4]border-radius: 100%; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: var(--accent); opacity: 0.3; position: absolute; [/newclass]
[newclass=.star2tsu4 b]font-weight: bold; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.star2tsu4 i]text-decoration:italic; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.star3tsu4] border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 50px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/ZtFj789.png), rgb(160, 132, 155, 0.65); background-blend-mode: luminosity; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: contain; display: flex; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rouxcredittsu4]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

kodiak

Pokkenger
he/him
Nov. 25
Ballonlera, Galar
bisexual
vigilante
ex-elite four
single
6 ft 3 in height
6 ft 3 in height
victory is in the pocket!
awards
2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
Rehearsal [M]
POSTED ON Dec 16, 2023 6:14:04 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar
[attr="class","pokkenger"]

Kaz opened his door and looked down the street at the source of the ruckus that was keeping him from enjoying a good meowth nap after a long morning of working out. It wasn't hard to figure out where it was coming from but that made it all the more surprising as he stomped over to the town's sheriff humble abode. Floating behind him was a Rotom that had grown curious about what its trainer was up to when it saw the anger in his face as he left the house. "Alright...what the hell is he doing now."

The noise seems to come from the garage and while the door is closed it isn't locked so Kaz digs his hand underneath it, a bit of space small enough for his fingers to fit and he lifts up the door with one hand letting the light of afternoon spill into the room. Inside wasn't a truck, a boat, or even a snowmobile but a pair of Toxitricties and . He wasn't sure if this was better than finding in here or not.

Then again he seemed more like a country type of guy than rock. Something about him just gave off that vibe.

"Alright...so what the hell are you doing now? And is Navy here so I can file a noise complaint?" The Rotom just floats behind him waving at the two Pokemon and giving a thumbs up at their performance.

[newclass=.pokkenger] [/newclass]
[newclass=.pokkenger b] color: #30c2d7;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pokkenger i] color: #30c2d7;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pokkenger u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #30c2d7;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Nagato

Baki
She/Her
December 21
Saffron City
Bi
administrative assistant
Officer
dead flowers
pressed against my lips
156 cm // 5'1" height
156 cm // 5'1" height
oceans of angels, oceans of stars, down by the sea is where you drown your scars
awards
992 posts
part of
TAG WITH @2baki
Hyakkaryōran Tsubaki
Rehearsal [M]
POSTED ON Jan 2, 2024 1:22:07 GMT
[nospaces]

[attr="class","star2tsu4"]The moment light was cast on their performance, the woman freezes. Slowly, she turns. [break][break]

If looks could kill, Kazimir would be dead right there. [break][break]

"What... the HELL are YOU doing!?"[break][break]

The girl's cheeks grow flush as she shouts at the top of her lungs into the mic still in her grasp. The Toxtricity at either side of her, accustomed as they are to poisons, still shy away at the venom that leaves the girl's lips. [break][break]

"Did you... you didn't HEAR anything, DID you!? You're not... you're not EAVESDROPPING, right!?"[break][break]

She grows more frantic as she slowly pieces it together. The garage they've been practicing in isn't soundproof. He probably heard everything. The riffs that bore her soul, the lyrics so intimate they might as well be written in her blood, a performance like she was cutting open her own guts. The most intimate part of herself that nobody's ever heard before... [break][break]

And this guy... [break][break]

"... You... you're not... hahah... "[break][break]

Sweat forms on her brow as she stares at him like a deer in headlights.

+ [break]

[newclass=.petalbasetsu4]max-width: 450px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.star1tsu4]border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 220px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/ZtFj789.png), rgb(160, 132, 155, 0.65); background-blend-mode: luminosity; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: contain; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.starimgtsu4]width: 100px; height: 100px; position: relative; border-radius: 100%; object-fit: cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=.starimgtsu4 img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.star2tsu4]width: 350px; padding: 20px; font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; color: #eee; margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.circleoutline1tsu4]border-radius: 100%; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: var(--accent); opacity: 0.3; position: absolute; [/newclass]
[newclass=.star3tsu4] border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 50px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/ZtFj789.png), rgb(160, 132, 155, 0.65); background-blend-mode: luminosity; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: contain; display: flex; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rouxcredittsu4]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

kodiak

Pokkenger
he/him
Nov. 25
Ballonlera, Galar
bisexual
vigilante
ex-elite four
single
6 ft 3 in height
6 ft 3 in height
victory is in the pocket!
awards
2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
Rehearsal [M]
POSTED ON Jan 10, 2024 7:57:29 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar
[attr="class","pokkenger"]

Eyes closed shut as if that would help with the sound of the mic peaking with her words as they filled the garage. She might have wanted to end Kazimir on the spot right then and there for his intrusion but the man was a hard one to take down. A statue that could brave the largest of tsunamis and earthquakes. The wrath of her soul could try though.

"I'm here to see why someone is screaming out their goddamn soul at nine in the morning. Didn't think it'd come from Navy's little deputy but...why the heck are ya'll doing this? You couldn't go out and do this in like...Granite Cave or something?" The Rotom didn't seem to share its trainer's struggles with the noise, in fact it was going around inspecting all the equipment with interest.

How Navy puts up with this he'll never know, he's a stronger man than Kaz in that regard. "But...ya kinda weren't half bad. Lyrics could use a bit of work." Kaz added, not wanting to come off as a total killjoy. He was just tired.

[newclass=.pokkenger] [/newclass]
[newclass=.pokkenger b] color: #30c2d7;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pokkenger i] color: #30c2d7;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pokkenger u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #30c2d7;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Nagato

Baki
She/Her
December 21
Saffron City
Bi
administrative assistant
Officer
dead flowers
pressed against my lips
156 cm // 5'1" height
156 cm // 5'1" height
awards
992 posts
part of
TAG WITH @2baki
Hyakkaryōran Tsubaki
Rehearsal [M]
POSTED ON Feb 27, 2024 5:00:53 GMT
[nospaces]

[attr="class","star2tsu4"]Rage almost overtakes her for a second.[break][break]

"You think I'm gonna run an extension cord all the way down...--?!"[break][break]

She stops, registering the man's compliments. As if she hadn't ever expected something like that, it causes a total bluescreen. A complete short. A system reset. She stammers, and her cheeks turn bright red. She clutches her chest like she's about to start dry heaving. [break][break]

"What... the HELL is your PROBLEM!? You're gonna make me KILL myself!! I'm gonna PUKE!! Oh my GODS, I'm really gonna do it, I SWEAR!!"[break][break]

The girl's beside herself. There's nothing left but vitriol. Pure venom pouring from her lips. The raw energy behind it, the emotion pouring forth, it's just like her lyrics. [break][break]

Suddenly, it's very clear. This is where she gets it from. [break][break]

The exclusive performance of a new song for the man's enjoyment, and she's not even aware of it. [break][break]

All it needs is a tune to go with it.[break][break]

+ [break]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Nagato

Baki
She/Her
December 21
Saffron City
Bi
administrative assistant
Officer
dead flowers
pressed against my lips
156 cm // 5'1" height
156 cm // 5'1" height
awards
992 posts
part of
TAG WITH @2baki
Hyakkaryōran Tsubaki
Rehearsal [M]
POSTED ON Apr 8, 2024 21:48:10 GMT
[nospaces]

[attr="class","star2tsu4"]She stares at him for a long time.[break][break]

Then, with a kick at the man's chest, she lays him out in the driveway and slams the garage door shut. There's nothing left to say to a spectator to this private display, a practice session between her and her pokemon.[break][break]

"Alright. Well, he's gone. Now, where were we...?"[break][break]

A sudden ringing stops her in her tracks.[break][break]

Something in the back of her mind fires, like a bulb turning on for the first time. Some sound she never expected to hear, electric, like a chip tune. It's like heaven, inspiration firing on all cylinders. [break][break]

She opens the door again.[break][break]

+ [break]

[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Nagato

Baki
She/Her
December 21
Saffron City
Bi
administrative assistant
Officer
dead flowers
pressed against my lips
156 cm // 5'1" height
156 cm // 5'1" height
awards
992 posts
part of
TAG WITH @2baki
Hyakkaryōran Tsubaki
Rehearsal [M]
POSTED ON Apr 8, 2024 21:53:37 GMT
[nospaces]

[attr="class","star2tsu4"]The man jumps with a start as she emerges from the garage again, almost expecting her to kick him again. [break][break]

Instead, she grabs his phone, the rotom inside making an uncomfortable face as she pokes it again and again, hanging up on his call. It rings again, and she smiles. More than elated, she laughs so hard she nearly breaks down it tears.[break][break]

"THAT'S it! That's the sound I've been looking for!"[break][break]

She plays it again and again, obsessing over it, while Kazimir watches. [break][break]

"Uhm... can I have my phone back?"[break][break]

She gives him a death glare. Then, she shoves it in his hands.[break][break]

"Sure. Just... tell me where you got that model of phone."[break][break]

+ [break]

[/newclass]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,972 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Rehearsal [M]
POSTED ON Apr 9, 2024 0:35:11 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: