Saffron City
Bi
administrative assistant
Officer
dead flowers
pressed against my lips
156 cm // 5'1" height
156 cm // 5'1" height
oceans of angels, oceans of stars, down by the sea is where you drown your scars
awards
989 posts
part of
TAG WITH @2baki
Hyakkaryōran Tsubaki
REST [SW]
POSTED ON Dec 5, 2023 10:33:35 GMT
Hyakkaryōran Tsubaki Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","petalbasetsu4"]
[attr="class","star1tsu4"]
[attr="class","circleoutline1tsu4"]

[attr="class","starimgtsu4"]

[attr="class","star2tsu4"]"Good, goooood."[break][break]

The Bulbasaur loves the head pats, the adoration poured onto her by her master. It's the affection her mother was never able to give her, leaving the seedling in Tsubaki's care before she sacrificed herself to save the girl. [break][break]

The thought makes her freeze.[break][break]

Regret, self-hatred, it all comes down to a pit in her chest. [break][break]

She can't breathe. [break][break]

"You're... doing so well, girl. Let's keep at it."[break][break]

She manages to speak, for the pokemon's sake. She doesn't even realize anything's wrong yet. [break][break]

You're training her to be tossed at the meat grinder. Again and again you've failed, and what's to come of training another pokemon? This Bulbasaur knows nothing of war, she's no fighter. She just got lucky in her first battle. You'll drive her to her death just like Ayame, just like her mother.[break][break]

"... Nah... I won't let that happen."[break][break]

+ Solo Wild // Fighting & Normal

[attr="class","star3tsu4"]
[attr="class","petalpoketsu4"]
[attr="class","rouxcredittsu4"]

[newclass=.petalbasetsu4]font:11px roboto;--accent:#d5bed2;[/newclass]
[newclass=.petalbasetsu4]max-width: 450px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.star1tsu4]border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 220px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/ZtFj789.png), rgb(160, 132, 155, 0.65); background-blend-mode: luminosity; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: contain; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.starimgtsu4]width: 100px; height: 100px; position: relative; border-radius: 100%; object-fit: cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=.starimgtsu4 img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.star2tsu4]width: 350px; padding: 20px; font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; color: #eee; margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.petalpoketsu4]text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; [/newclass]
[newclass=.petalpoketsu4 img]margin-top:0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.circleoutline1tsu4]border-radius: 100%; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: var(--accent); opacity: 0.3; position: absolute; [/newclass]
[newclass=.star2tsu4 b]font-weight: bold; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.star2tsu4 i]text-decoration:italic; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.star3tsu4] border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 50px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/ZtFj789.png), rgb(160, 132, 155, 0.65); background-blend-mode: luminosity; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: contain; display: flex; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rouxcredittsu4]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O
IS MY GIRLFRIEND
777 height
777 height
THE GREATER THE DESPAIR THE SWEETER THE VICTORY
awards
5,178 posts
SPIRAL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @spiral
SPIRAL
REST [SW]
POSTED ON Dec 6, 2023 0:43:31 GMT
SPIRAL Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD FURRET APPEARED!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] KEEN EYE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ME FIRST
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]DEFENSE CURL
[attr="class","wildtabox"]GROWL
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]QUICK ATTACK
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break][break]
close tab

played by

Nagato

Baki
She/Her
December 21
Saffron City
Bi
administrative assistant
Officer
dead flowers
pressed against my lips
156 cm // 5'1" height
156 cm // 5'1" height
oceans of angels, oceans of stars, down by the sea is where you drown your scars
awards
989 posts
part of
TAG WITH @2baki
Hyakkaryōran Tsubaki
REST [SW]
POSTED ON Dec 10, 2023 3:24:46 GMT
[nospaces]

[attr="class","star2tsu4"]The path opens up to a clearing. Baki ducks down and ushers the Bulbasaur to follow her, whispering to the seedling at her side. [break][break]

"Shh. See that? It's like a sentry."[break][break]

They creep a little closer, watching the head poking out of the top of the tall grass. [break][break]

"Wanna keep outta sight, keep the advantage. Use leech seed to stop it from running."[break][break]

The Bulbasaur nods, on edge. As Tsubaki creeps a little closer, she finally turns. [break][break]

"Now!"[break][break]

Tsubaki hisses. A single seed pops from the bulb on Ai's back, and the resulting explosion of vines ensnares the Furret, keeping it from fleeing with its tremendous speed. [break][break]

"Gottem! Good work!"[break][break]

But there's no going home yet. There's more to fight. [break][break]

+ Solo Wild // Fighting & Normal [break]
+ No catch.

[newclass=.petalbasetsu4]max-width: 450px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.star1tsu4]border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 220px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/ZtFj789.png), rgb(160, 132, 155, 0.65); background-blend-mode: luminosity; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: contain; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.starimgtsu4]width: 100px; height: 100px; position: relative; border-radius: 100%; object-fit: cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=.starimgtsu4 img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.star2tsu4]width: 350px; padding: 20px; font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; color: #eee; margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.circleoutline1tsu4]border-radius: 100%; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: var(--accent); opacity: 0.3; position: absolute; [/newclass]
[newclass=.star3tsu4] border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 50px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/ZtFj789.png), rgb(160, 132, 155, 0.65); background-blend-mode: luminosity; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: contain; display: flex; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rouxcredittsu4]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

a toddler

little toot toot
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
2,289 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
REST [SW]
POSTED ON Dec 10, 2023 20:54:15 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD TYROGUE APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] VITAL SPIRIT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FOCUS ENERGY
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FORESIGHT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FAKE OUT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]TACKLE

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break][break]
close tab

played by

Nagato

Baki
She/Her
December 21
Saffron City
Bi
administrative assistant
Officer
dead flowers
pressed against my lips
156 cm // 5'1" height
156 cm // 5'1" height
awards
989 posts
part of
TAG WITH @2baki
Hyakkaryōran Tsubaki
REST [SW]
POSTED ON Dec 11, 2023 0:19:47 GMT
[nospaces]

[attr="class","star2tsu4"]The commotion attracts attention. [break][break]

Running through the grass, a Tyrogue appears. It aims a karate chop at Ai, but she notices it in time, ducking out of the way. As she does, vines sprout from the bulb on her back, snagging the fighting-type's leg out from under it.[break][break]

"That's it! Don't wait for me, act with feeling! Go with the flow of battle!"[break][break]

Tsubaki cheers on her pokemon's initiative. The Bulbasaur gives a toothy grin, picking up the Tyrogue and flinging it across the clearing with a vine whip. Wounded pride, the small pokemon bursting with fighting spirit turns tail. [break][break]

+ No catch.

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

a toddler

little toot toot
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
2,289 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
REST [SW]
POSTED ON Dec 12, 2023 2:11:43 GMT
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD SWABLU APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] CLOUD NINE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SAFEGUARD
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ROUND
[attr="class","wildtabox"]PECK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]MIRROR MOVE

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break][break]
close tab

played by

Nagato

Baki
She/Her
December 21
Saffron City
Bi
administrative assistant
Officer
dead flowers
pressed against my lips
156 cm // 5'1" height
156 cm // 5'1" height
awards
989 posts
part of
TAG WITH @2baki
Hyakkaryōran Tsubaki
REST [SW]
POSTED ON Dec 13, 2023 4:17:13 GMT
[nospaces]

[attr="class","star2tsu4"]The noise is enough to stir the bird pokemon in the grass. [break][break]

Flocks of pokemon take off, but Ai's not done yet. Brimming from the hype of the battle, she grasps at the air after the birds. By sheer chance, almost surprising her, the vines that sprout from her back wrap around a blue bird pokemon. It struggles, but the Bulbasaur can't untangle her vines so easily.[break][break]

"H-huh? Ya got somethin', girl?"[break][break]

Baki walks up to the tied up pokemon and begins to gently undo the vines. The small Swablu flutters helplessly against her, but it doesn't take to the air, cottony wing sticking out at an odd angle.[break][break]

"Ah! Hey! Shh, shh! I gotcha, don't worry! I'll take care of ya!"[break][break]

Ai watches, concerned at the efficacy of her attack. A seedling Bulbasaur, she has yet to learn her strength. When it comes to a critical hit, she's managed to knock a bird outta the sky. [break][break]

"It's okay, Ai. You don't know any better, but... here, we gotta take responsibility now. Help me calm it."[break][break]

The bulbasaur gentle wraps up the bird's wing in a sling, and Baki taps a ball on its forehead. [break][break]

"There, there. Just relax, it'll be fine."[break][break]

+ Catching Swablu, minus 1 pokeball.

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

a toddler

little toot toot
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
2,289 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
REST [SW]
POSTED ON Dec 13, 2023 4:34:43 GMT
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]YOU CAUGHT THE SWABLU!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] CLOUD NINE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SAFEGUARD
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ROUND
[attr="class","wildtabox"]PECK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]MIRROR MOVE