she/her
july 4
mauville city
bisexual
student
ex-head ranger
5'4 height
5'4 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,154 posts
part of
TAG WITH @annalise
annalise henderson
the last witness
POSTED ON Dec 5, 2023 20:16:53 GMT
annalise henderson Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","mango annal"]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]
snow spills into the ranger outpost once they finally get the door unstuck. with a little grunt of effort, annalise squeezes into the room, leaving a series of slick, sleet-lined footprints across the floor as she finds the light switch and retreats further in. [break][break]
"i didn't expect the weather to get so bad so fast," she sighs out. a finger traces the thin layer of dust that's settled over the table in front of her, creating aimless symbols. ever since she came back, she hasn't had much interest in keeping idle conversation afloat. [break][break]but for , she tries. [break][break]"did you get snow like this in kalos?"

[attr="class","milkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".annal"] --accent:#FFB546!important [/newclass]
[newclass=".mango"] --accent: #7C6678 } .mango b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .mango { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .mango .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #eee; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .mango .body { border-radius: 5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom img { margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".mango .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; bottom: 60px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .mango .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .mango .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

milky

ollie, oliver
he/him
august 5
pallet town, kanto
bi (complicated)
evergrande
head ranger
everyone's a sucker for a taste of glory
awards
2,332 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ollie
ollie morales
the last witness
POSTED ON Dec 6, 2023 8:16:42 GMT
ollie morales Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ollie3"]
[attr="class","top"]

"yeah," ollie says, pushing in after her. his mountain boots trek snow onto the squeaky wooden boards. he shakes off his hair, bits of snow falling onto the floor. "it's crazy how bad it got."

[break][break] despite the circumstances, ollie's glad to have time to spend with . he'd been wondering how she was doing with her recovery, and was glad to see that she was in high spirits.

[break][break] moderately speaking, anyway.

[break][break] "sort of," he said, shrugging off his coat and pieces of stray mistletoe and spruce needles. it was damp with frost, even as he hung it onto the copper hook. ollie lit a match and threw it into the nearby fireplace, where it smoked the charred wood already inside. "but only really high up in the mountains. by the seaside, though, it definitely didn't get this bad."

[break][break] ollie shifted his gaze to look at anna, his expression hopeful.

[break][break] "anna, i'm glad you're okay."

[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"] [break]

[attr="class","milkcredits"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".ollie3"]--accent:#FFB546; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ollie3 blockquote"]width:320px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333, -2px 2px 0px #333333, 2px -2px 0px #333333, -2px -2px 0px #333333[/newclass]

[newclass=".ollie3 blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 15px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ollie3 blockquote b, .ollie3 blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .ollie3 blockquote b { font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'; } .ollie3 blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ollie3 .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:400px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333, -2px 2px 0px #333333, 2px -2px 0px #333333, -2px -2px 0px #333333 [/newclass]

[newclass=".ollie3 .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ollie3 .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".ollie3 .milkcredits"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:115px; bottom:10px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .ollie3 .milkcredits a { transition:0.5s all } .ollie3 .milkcredits a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

space

anna, annie
she/her
july 4
mauville city
bisexual
student
ex-head ranger
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
1,154 posts
part of
TAG WITH @annalise
annalise henderson
the last witness
POSTED ON Dec 6, 2023 9:18:24 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]
annalise joins by the fledgling fire smoking in the fireplace, arms crossed. she hums a noncommittal sound in the back of her throat, acknowledging his explanation. [break][break]"that sounds nice." [break][break]she stares transfixed as the flames catch on the wood, crawling along the cracks in charred bark. but its the heat of his gaze on that she feels on the side of her face, prevising sentimental words before they leave his lips.[break][break]"i've been okay for a while," she says dismissively, watching the fire pop as one of the logs splits. her fingers tighten on her biceps. she's so tired of being pitied.[break][break]"but ... " annalise stops, mulling over her words. she shakes her head eventually. [break][break]"never mind."

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".mango"] --accent: #7C6678 } .mango b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .mango { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .mango .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #eee; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .mango .body { border-radius: 5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom img { margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".mango .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; bottom: 60px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .mango .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .mango .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

milky

ollie, oliver
he/him
august 5
pallet town, kanto
bi (complicated)
evergrande
head ranger
awards
2,332 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ollie
ollie morales
the last witness
POSTED ON Dec 6, 2023 21:52:07 GMT
ollie morales Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ollie3"]
[attr="class","top"]

'i've been okay for a while.'

[break][break] guilt stabs him like a knife, straight through his chest. ollie knows it. he's known it, but he'd left it up to the likes of to take care of her, to make sure she was okay.

[break][break] after all, he was her boyfriend. and he was just —

[break][break] ollie.

[break][break] "no," he says, with a shake of his head, frowning. "tell me. what's the matter, anna?"

[break][break] his eyes flicker to her strands of blond hair, shorter now then they've ever been.

[break][break]

[newclass=".ollie3"]--accent:#FFB546; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ollie3 blockquote"]width:320px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333, -2px 2px 0px #333333, 2px -2px 0px #333333, -2px -2px 0px #333333[/newclass]

[newclass=".ollie3 blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 15px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ollie3 blockquote b, .ollie3 blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .ollie3 blockquote b { font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'; } .ollie3 blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ollie3 .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:400px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333, -2px 2px 0px #333333, 2px -2px 0px #333333, -2px -2px 0px #333333 [/newclass]

[newclass=".ollie3 .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ollie3 .milkcredits"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:115px; bottom:10px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .ollie3 .milkcredits a { transition:0.5s all } .ollie3 .milkcredits a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

space

anna, annie
she/her
july 4
mauville city
bisexual
student
ex-head ranger
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
1,154 posts
part of
TAG WITH @annalise
annalise henderson
the last witness
POSTED ON Dec 7, 2023 8:31:22 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]
annalise looks at him. the imminent confrontation is communicated through a barbed gaze. [break][break]"you promised me i wouldn't have to work with any rockets, ollie."[break][break]ex-rockets, she might have remembered to say in politer company, but she doesn't have the patience to give her grievances pretense now.  [break][break]"so why was assigned to my job?"

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

milky

ollie, oliver
he/him
august 5
pallet town, kanto
bi (complicated)
evergrande
head ranger
awards
2,332 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ollie
ollie morales
the last witness
POSTED ON Dec 7, 2023 8:35:07 GMT
ollie morales Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ollie3"]
[attr="class","top"]

[break][break] ollie flinched. guilty as charged.

[break][break] "i - "

[break][break] she had asked him, and despite the complications that it brought to him due to his new rank, ollie had tried to do his best to stay true to that promise. but things rarely worked as one planned, and there was only so much that he could do, especially given the influx of ex-rockets that were currently applying to the amnesty program.

[break][break] to seek, well, amnesty.

[break][break] "you're right. i'm sorry. i should've told you first."

[break][break] his expression turned sheepish as he rubbed the back of his neck. "i thought it would be okay 'cause you know him. didn't you recruit him?"

[break][break] at least, if the paperwork served correctly.

[break][break] but that was eons ago, before had been captured.

close tab

played by

space

anna, annie
she/her
july 4
mauville city
bisexual
student
ex-head ranger
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
1,154 posts
part of
TAG WITH @annalise
annalise henderson
the last witness
POSTED ON Dec 7, 2023 9:24:04 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]
it's here, while she's holding him accountable beneath an unyielding gaze , that it feels like the old annalise is gone completely. a year ago, 's discomfort would have been acknowledged and bent to — but now, she just waits for the excuses to bubble to the surface. [break][break]and they do. she feels a pang of disappointment, quickly burned away by injustice.
[break][break]"i don't know him, ollie," she corrects, dissociating herself from whatever she and remiel had had all those months ago. [break][break]"and i regret ever telling him about the rangers."[break][break]the muscles in her jaw squeeze as she clenches her teeth together. [break][break]"everyone in that stupid fucking amnesty program are horrible people. it doesn't matter how much trash picks up off a beach somewhere, he and all the rest of them used to hurt people like me with no fucking problem."[break][break] the warm light of the fireplace reflects against the cold anger in her eyes. [break][break]"so, yeah, i guess you should've told me first."

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

milky

ollie, oliver
he/him
august 5
pallet town, kanto
bi (complicated)
evergrande
head ranger
awards
2,332 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ollie
ollie morales
the last witness
POSTED ON Dec 15, 2023 7:11:16 GMT
ollie morales Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ollie3"]
[attr="class","top"]

"i don't know him, ollie."

[break][break] her scolding words are grating, like nails upon a chalkboard, as if she's tugged him into a trap of her own making.

[break][break] "oh."

[break][break] he swallows the poison in his throat, wincing, trying to find an easy way out of this conversation. but there isn't any. he and have talked about it before, gone in circles about it, but those were on half-promises and half-truths. ollie can't tell her that he doesn't agree, that he thinks that there are good people in the league too.

[break][break] he thinks about and and the countless others that he's met while she was away.

[break][break] he wants to agree with her, he really does, but then he thinks about what expects of him.

[break][break] he's head ranger.

[break][break] "sorry," he says instead, genuine in his apology. "you're right, i should've."

[break][break] but he's between a rock and a hard place. he wants her to understand in a way that she can't.

[break][break] "what do you want me to do then, anna? i said i'd do my best, that i wouldn't make you do anything you didn't want to, but - " there are things out of his control. things that he can't stop, no matter how much he tries. "i want to fix the program, not get rid of it."

[break][break] "i have to."

[break][break]

close tab

played by

space

anna, annie
she/her
july 4
mauville city
bisexual
student
ex-head ranger
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
1,154 posts
part of
TAG WITH @annalise
annalise henderson
the last witness
POSTED ON Jan 19, 2024 11:05:04 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]
the security afforded by 's apology falls out from underneath her as he speaks. she feels herself go numb as if they were still out in the snowstorm, dissociating herself from the moment until she can practically see the conversation playing out as a passive observer. [break][break] "you're picking them over me?"[break][break]betrayal is thick in her voice. she takes a step away from him, the floorboard squeaking beneath her boot. the expression on her face is unyielding to compromise or understanding. she doesn't want to understand the rational behind his desire to fix the amnesty program. [break][break]"what the fuck."[break][break]but somewhere beneath the anger in her face is bone-deep hurt. had he sent out on purpose? to force her to play nice? [break][break]"do you even care about your actual rangers?" [break][break]no, her anxieties whisper back. [break][break]"the amnesty program isn't fucking fixable. they're all ex-poachers and ex-black market dealers. do you think any of them give a shit about pokemon?"

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".mango"] --accent: #7C6678 } .mango b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .mango { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .mango i { color: var(--accent); font-style: italic; 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .mango u { color: var(--accent); font: 12px/12px 'Poppins'; text-decoration: underline dotted; }.mango .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #eee; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .mango .body { border-radius: 5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom img { margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

milky

ollie, oliver
he/him
august 5
pallet town, kanto
bi (complicated)
evergrande
head ranger
awards
2,332 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ollie
ollie morales
the last witness
POSTED ON Feb 6, 2024 7:08:12 GMT
ollie morales Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ollie3"]
[attr="class","top"]

"you're picking them over me?"

[break][break] the betrayal from her voice washes over him with such ferocity that ollie has no choice but to flinch. he knows it before he even says it aloud, that she wouldn't take it well. still, he had hoped. he had hoped against hope that she might understand. after all, she had been in this position before, hadn't she? she'd —

[break][break] "i - it's not like that, anna! you know that!"

[break][break] he wasn't choosing anyone. if anything, he had no choice in the matter at all.

[break][break] he hadn't applied to be head ranger. had seen him, plucked him from the chosen tree, when the other fruit had fallen.

[break][break] "of - of course i do! i care about you, and i care about everyone." his voice was pained. "it's not about that, anna. the program is just a means to help them back into society; that doesn't mean they actually have to become rangers."

[break][break] except most of them did, like and .

[break][break] "and even if i could do something about it in the rangers, it's not like those problems don't exist elsewhere."

[break][break] he let out a sigh.

[break][break] "come on, anna, what do you expect me to do?"

[break][break]

close tab

played by

space

anna, annie
she/her
july 4
mauville city
bisexual
student
ex-head ranger
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
1,154 posts
part of
TAG WITH @annalise
annalise henderson
the last witness
POSTED ON Feb 8, 2024 0:13:38 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]
"it is like that!" his arguments stand in the long shadow of this truth. 's attempt to walk the line of neutrality finally fails, finally tips the scales to one side's favor. he picked them over her. "it's so fucking like that!"[break][break]her throat feels tight as she turns away, moving across this stupid, decaying ranger outpost more like a whirlwind than a girl. she hears him, however little beneath the ringing in her ears, as he tries to smooth the sharp edges of her hurt. [break][break]her hand stills on the door handle, stopped by the dragging sigh that precipitates his helplessness. [break][break]what do you expect me to do? [break][break]"i expect you to be my fucking friend!"[break][break]the blizzard outside tugs at her clothes as she punctuates her demands by tugging the door open. snow drifts in with a gust of biting wind, causing the light from the fireplace to flicker in distress. [break][break]"but you won't even — " her voice wobbles, full of anger and hurt, wet with tears unshed. the rest of her complaint gets stuck in her throat. [break][break] "i can't," comes out as a broken whisper, more to herself than him, as she plunges into the cold.

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".mango"] --accent: #7C6678 } .mango b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .mango i { color: var(--accent); font-style: italic; 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .mango u { color: var(--accent); font: 12px/12px 'Poppins'; text-decoration: underline dotted; } .mango { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .mango .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #eee; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .mango .body { border-radius: 5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom img { margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

milky

ollie, oliver
he/him
august 5
pallet town, kanto
bi (complicated)
evergrande
head ranger
awards
2,332 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ollie
ollie morales
the last witness
POSTED ON Feb 8, 2024 0:21:55 GMT
ollie morales Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ollie3"]
[attr="class","top"]

bright, sunny and golden has always been the picture of optimism. it is what has always drawn so many people towards him, like moth to a flame.

[break][break] each of the morales' has their own special morales factor that draws people in. for , it's her sweetness and inherit kindness, her belief in humanity like no other. for pa, it had been his strong and steadfast nature, his reliability even in times of trouble. and for ollie, it's his ability to see the light at the end of the tunnel, no matter how terrible and great it may be.

[break][break] he's always been optimistic and that is why people love him.

[break][break] loved him.

[break][break] green eyes widen as peels away from him, ripping the door open with one last sobbing gasp.

[break][break] "wait - anna - where are you going!"

[break][break] she rips past him so quick that he doesn't have time to react. the new head ranger stumbles through the door into the frigid winds, intent on going after her. however, there is nothing but blazing ice and snow, vicious winds that make it impossible to see, let alone follow her.

[break][break]

close tab

played by

a toddler

little toot toot
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
2,363 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
the last witness
POSTED ON Feb 9, 2024 3:04:37 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: