He/Him/His
October 4th
Celadon City
Gay
Rocket Scientist
Elite
76 height
76 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
187 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kaname
Kaname Fujihara
Fragments (FW2)
POSTED ON Dec 9, 2023 22:49:21 GMT
Kaname Fujihara Avatar
It was foolish to accept a gift from an enemy. A chance to change one’s life was always going to come with strings attached, yet Kaname jumped at the opportunity. He entered the portal and flung himself across all his possibilities with the kind of reckless abandon that would’ve made blush.

Countless moments existed for every choice made or not made. Every decision or lack thereof spiraled into countless threads of lives not lived. There were an infinity of pasts, presents, and futures that he had sort through, but eventually he found it.

The single thread of connecting pain that passed throughout his life; the thorn that had lodged itself into his side and infected him.

The longing that would lead him to Hoenn, to push him to greater heights, and the thing that would eventually crush him on Route 115, in a cave.

Kaname reached out with his hand and grasped it, pulling tight until it snapped.

“In another life, you might’ve been good for me, truly. But now I realize you’ve always been my anchor, drowning me.”

There was a moment of silence, as the world came into view. A small lab, papers scattered around. A familiar scene from only a year and a half ago.

“This will be our goodbye.” Kaname said, taking a seat at the desk, knowing what would come next.