Aria

Cade
He/Him
December 25
Hammerlocke City, Galar
Hetero
Bodyguard
Civilian
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
50 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cadeyrn
Cadeyrn Osmond
Facing Your Inner Demons
POSTED ON Dec 10, 2023 5:51:26 GMT
Cadeyrn Osmond Avatar
to serve and protect
template by Punki of Pixel Perfect
As went time goes on Cadeyrn withdrew more away from Elise. He couldn't let this happen to himself. The negative emotions that came from the terror of the swamp and Elise's kidnapping that played a lot on his mind. The nightmares, the what ifs, hell the fact Elise has gotten captured by Team Rocket and he could do nothing to help in it.

He need a moment of clarity to rid of feeling so empty and hollow. Useless would a better and more harsh word on how he felt. Elise was going to be gone all day and he wasn't needed there at the moment due the other guards being there.

The was his moment to find peace of mind. So he went to the closed place he could think aka the icelands with Charizard and Arcanine. The snow brought him some comfort. Cinder was right as his side beside the poison change her a bit she was just as powerful as before. Why did have to end up this way?

Cadeyrn pondered the question before he heard another string of footsteps coming nearby. He didn't expect to see Thomas here of all place? What he think about the most recently events too? "Good day, Thomas? How is  doing? I heard she was pretty shaken after everything that's happened."

close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,471 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
Facing Your Inner Demons
POSTED ON Dec 12, 2023 11:53:32 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

Thomas' business in the Silent Icelands was to investigate the presence of a creature that was terrorizing the outskirts of Oldale Town. The mysterious white creature had conjured up horrific illusions, traumatizing many of the residents. Upon receiving multiple sketches, the Kalosian realized the creature in question was a Hisuian Zoroark, a Pokemon he had encountered before.

Flanked by his Ceruledge and Zoroark, Thomas wandered the Icelands. Instead of running into the culprit first, he'd run into Cadeyrn, Elise's bodyguard.

"Osmond, how you holding up?", he'd inquire. "Yeah, she was pretty shaken up. But she's been training under me, ever since that night. It's been helping, for sure.", he'd tell the royal bodyguard.

"How's Elise doing?", he'd ask. "I - heard about what happened.", he hesitantly added.

tags:
notes: tl;dr

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights