6,453 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
accomplice [m]
POSTED ON Dec 11, 2023 11:47:19 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
petalburg city is a settlement with the woods as its backyard. it isn't uncommon for the chase to stretch far enough to reach the deciduous outskirts of the town.

from a clearing in front of a traveling trainer, one certain member of the league bursts from the vegetation, skidding across the undergrowth as he pushes back against the terrakion defending from an attack.

"are we going to lose them?" he asks terrakion, who responds with a grunt of his own. "wait, are they going on the offensive now?"

he turns to a spectator of the standoff between him and an entire group of poachers. kyle decides he's going to be the rising star of today's show.

"oh, yeah, sorry for ruining your walk but-"

they are bombarded with triple arrows from far away from their vision, using trees and shrubs as cover. noticing kyle talk to noel causes the attackers to consider him an accomplice.

close tab

played by

Ryan

He/Him
July 2
Dewford Town
Straight
Trainer
Cadet
5'9 height
5'9 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
702 posts
Noel Parker DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hellboyryan
Noel Parker
accomplice [m]
POSTED ON Dec 12, 2023 7:09:09 GMT
Noel Parker Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","mango leaguechar"]
[attr="class","inner"]

[attr="class","body"]

What was supposed to be a simple, casual stroll through the city walkways would somehow end up into something far more sinister. Completely minding his own business, Noel only had food on his mind and what he should cook up for his Pokemon. These thoughts are interrupted when someone crashes into him, causing his footing to falter for a moment before recomposing himself. [break][break]

"Hey what do you think you're doing! You could hurt some...one..."[break][break]

The words trailed off as soon he realized just what sort of situation he was in. Sensing the danger their trainer was in, a Hisuian Goodra appears in front of their trainer, Protecting from all oncoming arrows. As soon as every arrow was deflected off their protective barrier, Noel and his Pokemon would look at the direction they had come from, yet their cover disguised any way of distinguishing who could have done this. The volley of attacks seemed to die down as the perpetrators soon could tell nothing would be done by way of their projectiles.[break][break]

"So who are you? And what was that all about? You could've gotten me killed out here!"

[attr="class","notes"]

[attr="class","milkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".leaguechar"] --accent:#FFB546!important [/newclass]
[newclass=".mango"] --accent: #7C6678 } .mango b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 13px/12px 'Poppins'; } .mango a { font:bold 12px/9px 'Poppins'!important; } .mango { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .mango .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #d4d4d4; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .mango .body { border-radius:5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom img { margin-top:-10px; margin-right:-10px; } .mango .notes { border-top:1px solid var(--accent); padding:10px 10px 0px 10px; margin:20px 30px -10px; text-align:center; [/newclass]

[newclass=".mango .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; bottom: 58px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .mango .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .mango .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
Join my dream it's just the right time, woah
awards
6,453 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
accomplice [m]
POSTED ON Dec 13, 2023 13:31:10 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
"call me kyle," he introduces himself, followed with a show of a badge as a police officer.

terrakion shouts and rushes back to action, leaving kyle behind to explain everything to noel.

"tl;dr, poachers are mad that we're trying to shut down their operations." he turns his head from him to the area where they came from. "it's a little back and forth since it's just me, but i'll manage."

he was about to follow his pokemon, but he stops to explain the situation first.

"rare pokemon have been getting targeted en masse, as well as trainers who stumble on their territory among other stuff. they've been getting aggressive lately since those weird pokemon have become easier to obtain, and so it got easier to track their movements since then."

things like paradox pokemon and ultra beasts were dangerous when used against new trainers. kyle smiles as he raises a brow to appeal to the other trainer.

"the sooner we clear this, the less trouble you're going to get if you plan on staying near petalburg," he adds as a cherry on top.

close tab

played by

Ryan

He/Him
July 2
Dewford Town
Straight
Trainer
Cadet
5'9 height
5'9 height
awards
702 posts
Noel Parker DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hellboyryan
Noel Parker
accomplice [m]
POSTED ON Dec 17, 2023 18:30:02 GMT
Noel Parker Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]

[attr="class","body"]

Now where had he heard that name before? No matter, right now there was something more important to be done and that was to stop these poachers from continuing on with their business. Noel didn't expect to be caught in the middle of an entire scheme, but he wouldn't sit idly by knowing they were out there. Slightly annoyed at the rashness of this officer, he ultimately agrees to help him.[break][break]

"All right... I understand the situation and I'm more than willing to help out. But don't think I've forgiven you for what you just did. Come on let's go, they should be slowed down from that Pokemon of yours and we'll be able to catch up."[break][break]

Sprinting forward ahead of Kyle, he'd rush into action. Heading straight into the forested area, it seemed as if the instigators had pulled back once they saw the Terrakion on the advance. He'd run past trees and through bushes, hoping to catch the trail of these poachers somewhere soon with the officer hopefully by their side.

[attr="class","notes"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".mango"] --accent: #7C6678 } .mango b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 13px/12px 'Poppins'; } .mango a { font:bold 12px/9px 'Poppins'!important; } .mango { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .mango .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #d4d4d4; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .mango .body { border-radius:5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom img { margin-top:-10px; margin-right:-10px; } .mango .notes { border-top:1px solid var(--accent); padding:10px 10px 0px 10px; margin:20px 30px -10px; text-align:center; [/newclass]

[newclass=".mango .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; bottom: 58px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .mango .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .mango .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,453 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
accomplice [m]
POSTED ON Dec 23, 2023 3:41:00 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
"works for me," was his jovial, yet nonchalant, response.

making it up to him doesn't come up for kyle since most of his encounters are one-offs, though he supposed if this person were to get involved on hoenn's playground, he'd eventually run to him again.

the trail back is easy to spot with the broken branches and trampled shrubs. at some point on the trail, signs of smack down can be ascertained, perhaps used by terrakion to drop the poachers and their pokemon from the trees.

"well, a rush was certainly the right move, but..."

when they eventually reached the destination, the poachers have fallen back to their camp. cages filled with sedated pokemon were stacked on top of each other while a temporary settlement was formed around a clearing. a fainted zoroark in the plain view suggested it was hidden by an illusion.

his terrakion, after suggestively taking out the dark-type, seemed to have been cornered by reinforcements from the other side. a brute bonnet, a hisuian decidueye and a kartana have placed the pokemon on its back foot.

close tab

played by

Ryan

He/Him
July 2
Dewford Town
Straight
Trainer
Cadet
5'9 height
5'9 height
awards
702 posts
Noel Parker DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hellboyryan
Noel Parker
accomplice [m]
POSTED ON Dec 29, 2023 17:37:01 GMT
Noel Parker Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]

[attr="class","body"]

Having seen the aftermath of the Terrakion's rampage, Noel finally catches up to Kyle's Pokemon and sees it cornered by various creatures. Sparing no time to aid the rock-type, he sends out his Scream Tail out onto the field to combat their foes. The small pink ball immediately sets forward with a Noble Roar to try and intimidate the trio. After letting out its battle cry, it leaps ahead and Plays Rough with the Brute Bonnet, smacking it around and biting harshly down on its body in multiple places.[break][break]

The mushroom-like Pokemon soon falls defeated while the other two now turn their backs to the Terrakion to meet their new opponent. They ready their stance to attack and spring ahead to Noel's Scream Tail with the intent to kill.[break][break]

"Kyle! We can handle these on our own. You go and help out those captured hostages."[break][break]

He might not have been in a position to command orders over his superior, but his fight or flight mode had been activated with adrenaline now pumping through his veins. They were in for a tough battle, unknowing of how many poachers or Pokemon were lying in wait.

[attr="class","notes"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,453 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
accomplice [m]
POSTED ON Dec 31, 2023 2:00:17 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
he is quick to leave noel behind with no second thought.

there were only two types of people who would say such words on the fly: those who yearn for the thrill of the fight, and those with valiant hearts. either way, arguing against it would be a disservice to them.

as other poachers proceed to flock on the overzealous trainer, kyle takes the opportunity noel has given to him to rush through with terrakion, trampling over the camp and towards the back.

"destroy the camp if you have to!" he yells as terrakion takes a swing of its sacred sword, breaking cages of barely conscious pokemon. "let's go all out!"

they could go with it methodologically, but each second spent on being meticulous is another second given to the poachers to collect their bearings and regroup to take them down.

plus noel seemed to be raring to go. he wondered if a little encouragement is all that was needed to tip him over the edge.

close tab

played by

Ryan

He/Him
July 2
Dewford Town
Straight
Trainer
Cadet
5'9 height
5'9 height
awards
702 posts
Noel Parker DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hellboyryan
Noel Parker
accomplice [m]
POSTED ON Apr 14, 2024 14:56:13 GMT
Noel Parker Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]

[attr="class","body"]

Facing off against a horde of poachers, he set his focus at the task at hand. Each enemy dared to fight against him and his Scream Tail, but each one fell to the Paradox Pokemon's attacks. Until finally, they were all laid out on the floor, defeated and ready to be taken in by the proper authorities.[break][break]

Noel lets out a sigh of relief, exhausted from being put to the test like that. He returns his Pokemon back into its ball and turns back to see how Kyle was doing.[break][break]

"Phew... Looks like that's the last of them. How are you doing over there?"[break][break]

[attr="class","notes"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,453 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
accomplice [m]
POSTED ON Apr 17, 2024 17:11:44 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
each pokemon that the poachers have in their camp were taken in a pokeball rather than released in the wilds. this might not be their ideal home, and invasive species were a serious deal.

he was on the middle of making sure he hasn't left any of the pokemon behind when noel checks in on him.

"just keeping these pokemon to transfer over to the rangers," he answers. "i'll leave it to them to release them back to the wilds."

with the work done, he waves goodbye to terrakion. the few that reside in the same forest was voices their concerns to the pokemon, wherein it separates them from the ones kyle will take to the rangers.

"oh, yeah! thanks for the help, by the way." it was appreciated given that it greatly decreased the amount of work he needed to be done. "ah, compensation! hmm, i can hook you up with someone from the station if you can visit later."

not everything is free. although kyle is the type to be stingy on things, he likes being generous to people who take his requests.

close tab

played by

Ryan

He/Him
July 2
Dewford Town
Straight
Trainer
Cadet
5'9 height
5'9 height
awards
702 posts
Noel Parker DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hellboyryan
Noel Parker
accomplice [m]
POSTED ON Apr 17, 2024 17:41:12 GMT
Noel Parker Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]

[attr="class","body"]

Compensation? The mere thought of being paid to save Pokemon left a sour taste in his mouth. Noel was never in this line of work for the reward. Helping others was the reward in of itself. And while his wallet was certainly empty from all the traveling and expenses he had to pay for, accepting money just didn't feel right to him.[break][break]

"Huh? Oh... No, no you don't have to worry about that. I'm just happy to help."[break][break]

He then turns to face Kyle and gives him a slight smile. The two of them had done good work today and he was proud of it. Crime seemed to be running rampant all throughout Hoenn, and it would take a lot of time and effort for the region to truly feel safe. But every little bit helps, and Noel would continue to handle whatever came across his way for this goal.[break][break]

"It's starting to get late now and I wasn't even able to finish what I wanted to do today. Me and my Pokemon should probably start heading back... I trust that you can handle things from here? It was good meeting you Kyle, and I hope that we'll be able to meet again."

[attr="class","notes"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

a toddler

little toot toot
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
2,277 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
accomplice [m]
POSTED ON Apr 19, 2024 1:31:06 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: