Vibe

Pandora
She/Her/Hers
Kalos
Rocket Scientist
Head Scientist
147 height
147 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
216 posts
Eva Dumont DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eva
Eva Dumont
Just some spring cleaning [M]
POSTED ON Jul 22, 2019 1:34:58 GMT
Eva Dumont Avatar
This job wasn’t going to be pretty and honestly Eva wasn’t the type who was the first to throw her hand up when volunteers were being called on. This was definitely the sort of job that she dropped onto someone else. It wasn’t as if she wasn’t capable of doing it or had some aversion toward violence she just had better things to be doing with her time.

Her arm was twisted when the situation got worse and it turns out that she had some connection to this whole debacle. It was a real shitty excuse to get her out here.

Eva assumed it was a case of someone else not wanting to do this so it was dropped on her somehow. What exactly was the job? It was simple, some idiots were running around causing a shit storm and while they were at it they were using Rocket’s name. Why were they doing it?

No idea and she didn’t really care all she knew was that it was her job to shut them up. It’d be a pain in the ass if this sort of shit got way out of control and whatever nonsense they were up to somehow came back on them.

”How did they manage to drag you into this?” She’d ask the other assigned to this job. Eva wouldn’t expect to see the red-haired woman on such a job, didn’t seem like her vibe but who knows, this woman was full of surprises.

”Either way let’s make this quick, got other shit I want to do today and while knock around some idiots will be fun-“ her words paused as she stretched. ”Don’t want to waste too much time.” She let out a bit of a groan as she finished stretching, ready to get this shit rolling.

close tab

played by

light

songbird, eve
she/her
september 5th
hoenn
demisexual
idol
civilian
to be a flower you need rainy days.
awards
310 posts
evelyn silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @songbird
evelyn silph
POSTED ON Jul 22, 2019 7:01:29 GMT
evelyn silph Avatar
[attr="class","starrybase"]
[attr="class","firetop"]
[attr="class","starrytop2"]
but i'm not afraid of love

[attr="class","starrytext"]"if they're of youth age, i'd hate for something to happen to them. it's most likely that the culprits are children." teenagers were easily persuaded into admiration of bad things more than good. it was so easy to become bad for many. songbird was well aware of the human hearts fragility.

she was here to quell their beastly hearts. to stop them from going down the wrong path. "i'd like to stop them before it can get any worse. i'd hate for a far more dangerous rocket to get their hands on them." this was her way of fixing her sin. she couldn't save the marriage couple, but she was going to save these youths. "after all, someone has to watch your temper, professor dumont!" she chuckled. had to make sure she didn't harm the 'mooks' too severely.

[attr="class","ooc"][attr="class","fa fa-heartbeat"]
[attr="class","ooc"]@dumont

:sob:
[attr="class","himestarcreds"]©KOJIHIME

[GoogleFont=Raleway|Ubuntu|Roboto|Montserrat]
[newclass=.starrybase]width:450px;background-color:#111111;border:1px solid #212121;padding:10px 10px 20px 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.firetop]width:470px;height:113px;background-image:url(http://31.media.tumblr.com/b9471b669cf24cbd19dbf0fd4f874bbf/tumblr_ng86ejBjAd1tjnjz5o1_500.gif);margin:-14px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.starrytop2]width:428px;min-height:100px;background-color:#1d1d1d;border:1px solid #444444;margin:-50px 10px 0 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.starrytext]margin:5px 10px 0px 0px;color:#efefef;text-align:justify;font-family:calibri;font-size:10px;padding:20px;line-height:12.5px;color:#d7d7d7;[/newclass]
[newclass=.starrytext b]color:#f07777;font:bold 11px arial[/newclass]
[newclass=.starrytext a]font-family:ubuntu;font-size:7px;letter-spacing:1px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#fff!important;border-bottom:1px solid #cf3f3f;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ooc a]font-family:ubuntu;font-size:7px;letter-spacing:1px;text-transform:uppercase;;color:#fff!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ooc b]color:#aaa;font-family:ubuntu;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.himestarcreds]width:475px;text-align:right;letter-spacing:1px;margin-top:2px;font-family:Ubuntu;font-size:6pt;color:#dcdcdc;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Vibe

Pandora
She/Her/Hers
Kalos
Rocket Scientist
Head Scientist
147 height
147 height
awards
216 posts
Eva Dumont DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eva
Eva Dumont
POSTED ON Jul 22, 2019 15:51:39 GMT
Eva Dumont Avatar
”Anyone ever tell you that you’re too kind?” If anyone else had been assigned to this mission the last thing they would be thinking about is the wellbeing of those they were sent to deal with. This girl continued to show how much of anomaly she was within the organization.

Especially given Rocket’s old modus operandi, the organization would be keen on just killing up the mess afterward than trying to keep the peace. With that in mind Eva would leave the talking up to the Silph, she had a much easier time dealing with people than Eva did, at least when it came to doing things in a nice and gentle way.

”I hope things go your way. Shit going south just means more work for me to deal with.” Eva sighed, not wanting to deal with any crap after this was done and over with. ”Apparently where they’re all held up isn’t too far from where we’re at.” She pointed down the road they were currently standing on.

”We go down this street and make a right. Down that street will come across their hideout. They’re held up in what was once a bar. The place looks run down but they’re in there.” Eva explained, shrugging at the end of her words to suggest she’s not sure why they decided to pick there, or rather she didn’t care.

”Alright, let’s get this over with.” The professor then started moving toward their destination.

close tab

played by

light

songbird, eve
she/her
september 5th
hoenn
demisexual
idol
civilian
to be a flower you need rainy days.
awards
310 posts
evelyn silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @songbird
evelyn silph
POSTED ON Jul 23, 2019 14:23:14 GMT
evelyn silph Avatar
[attr="class","starrybase"]
[attr="class","firetop"]
[attr="class","starrytop2"]
but i'm not afraid of love

[attr="class","starrytext"]"someone has to be." there was already too much evil within this world. she was here to serve as its harbinger of light. "if we can save without harm, i'd like that. rocket doesn't have to take the violent approach anymore." if anything, this organization could be something akin to a group of vigilantes. if only they were willing to take that approach.

for now she simply had to play her role. "let's go then, shall we?" and so they took the path given. once there, they'd remain outside of the hideout. "if you want, we can take the violent approach. but i would appreciate it if they weren't physically harmed. maybe a bit of ruffing up!" she chimed with a small nervous chuckle.

"what an old hideout..." she wondered if the culprit were actually teenagers. "where did you even get the info for this? do you know how old the culprits are exactly? it'd be a pain if they were adult men." those were the type that had no respect for women. this was going to be a pain if they were grown men. a hand was placed against her cheek, but not out of worry for their safety; it was out of worry that they'd have to embarrass older masculine thugs.

[attr="class","ooc"][attr="class","fa fa-heartbeat"]
[attr="class","ooc"]@dumont

:sob:
[attr="class","himestarcreds"]©KOJIHIME

[GoogleFont=Raleway|Ubuntu|Roboto|Montserrat]
[newclass=.starrybase]width:450px;background-color:#111111;border:1px solid #212121;padding:10px 10px 20px 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.firetop]width:470px;height:113px;background-image:url(http://31.media.tumblr.com/b9471b669cf24cbd19dbf0fd4f874bbf/tumblr_ng86ejBjAd1tjnjz5o1_500.gif);margin:-14px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.starrytop2]width:428px;min-height:100px;background-color:#1d1d1d;border:1px solid #444444;margin:-50px 10px 0 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.starrytext]margin:5px 10px 0px 0px;color:#efefef;text-align:justify;font-family:calibri;font-size:10px;padding:20px;line-height:12.5px;color:#d7d7d7;[/newclass]
[newclass=.starrytext b]color:#f07777;font:bold 11px arial[/newclass]
[newclass=.starrytext a]font-family:ubuntu;font-size:7px;letter-spacing:1px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#fff!important;border-bottom:1px solid #cf3f3f;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ooc a]font-family:ubuntu;font-size:7px;letter-spacing:1px;text-transform:uppercase;;color:#fff!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ooc b]color:#aaa;font-family:ubuntu;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.himestarcreds]width:475px;text-align:right;letter-spacing:1px;margin-top:2px;font-family:Ubuntu;font-size:6pt;color:#dcdcdc;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Vibe

Pandora
She/Her/Hers
Kalos
Rocket Scientist
Head Scientist
147 height
147 height
awards
216 posts
Eva Dumont DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eva
Eva Dumont
POSTED ON Jul 25, 2019 6:31:12 GMT
Eva Dumont Avatar
She was extremely skeptical of the Silph’s idea of what Rocket could be. But given the group’s current politics and drastic change of management then perhaps she might be onto something. However, people are predictable and despite how hard they might try their propensity to repeat their dipshit behavior and destroy had to be hardwired in their genes.

It was a good thing that Evelyn was a complete pacifist or goody two shoes because if Eva’s temper was pushed she would have no problem burning some morons to get a point across that she wasn’t fucking around with these goons.

Eva scratched the top of her head as Evelyn asked some of her questions. ”Honestly I can’t really say for certain how old they are. It’s probably a mixed bag considering how hastily put together this whole operation seems.” She mused.

”And apparently they’ve been a nuisance for a while as others were sent to deal with them beforehand with no luck, they keep popping up like cockroaches. So the little bit of info came from the group prior to us.” Eva understood the desire for them to just be a bunch of dumb teens but it didn’t matter to her.

As they reached closer to the hideout Eva spotted someone watching them and once they made eye contact the person, who did appear on the younger side, ran toward the hideout and scurried inside. ”Well there goes the element of surprise.” She laughed.

”Good, that’ll make it more fun.” Eva grinned, holding Soleil’s capsule in her hand and bounced it up and down. The “hideout”, if you could really call it that, was just some rundown building which by looking at it was probably some sort of club. ”Fitting.” The woman scoffed as she went for the door which wouldn’t budge.

”Alright guess we’re doing this the fun way.” She said as she first released Soleil and then Artemis. ”You want to try talking to them? See if anyone will answer the door before I just blow it down?” The choice would be up to the Songbird.