[attr="class","itemcolstr"]

[attr="class","itemcolitems"]

[attr="class","itemcolicon"]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]pokemon event
[attr="class","itemcolname2"]RKS SIMULATION

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltextbox"]
[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]SCREAM TAIL 1

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]In the middle of a lush jungle, an ear-splitting scream almost throttles you to the ground. Further investigation reveals a Scream Tail screeching at the end of a promontory.[break][break]

Around you, Archen and Shieldon flee from the horrendous noise, darting over tree roots and ferns.[break][break]

What do you do?

[attr="class","lgdcolchoice"]
[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Shut it up.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 50 RKS POINTS.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Join it.

[newclass=".itemcolbkg"]color:#EEEEEE;background: linear-gradient(to bottom left, #2c343b, #282828);[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolstr"]background: url("https://i.imgur.com/PFz8OLS.png");[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolname2"]color:#81bdd5;[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolicon"]background:url("https://i.imgur.com/W0RGG1N.png");[/newclass]
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
My legacy is in the lives I save
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
RKS: Eva x Zarah SCREAM TAIL
POSTED ON Dec 12, 2023 7:21:53 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 ”AH!” the scream is deafening. Her hands shot up to her ears, half expecting her palms to grow warm with blood. Can her partner even hear her? She glances towards the stranger, trying to scream nearly as loud as the SCREAM TAIL.

“Should we shut it up?”

That seemed like a good idea. It was disturbing the whole jungle. But what happens if they let it continue? Was it calling to its kin? Would it be more angry if they silenced it?

RKS points: ??
Curios: ??

[attr="class","milkcredit"]MILKY
[newclass=".eva"]--accent:#298A08; position:relative; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:40px 70px; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote b, .eva blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass] [newclass=".eva .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:470px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #298A08; [/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:25px; right:41px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit a]font-weight:bold; color:var(--accent)!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Bunny

Zee / Zahra
She / Her
Aug 10
Anywhere, Nomad
Pansexual
Streamer / Traveller
Cadet
0 height
0 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
35 posts
Zahra Poetri DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @bunny1
Zahra Poetri
POSTED ON Dec 12, 2023 7:34:39 GMT
Zahra Poetri Avatar
[nospaces]

[break][break]

Z A H R A ✦ P O E T R I

Live streamer ✦ 24 Y.O ✦ Pansexual ✦ She/Her
[break][break]

The ear-deafening voice that comes out from Scream tail can be heard and her partner feels discomfort over it and wanting to shit it up. Howeever, Zahra have different plan on mind. Shutting it up? That ain't fun Zahra comments with a wide grin on her face as she take a deep breathe and did the loudest scream as she could and maintain it as long as she can - Increasing the voice pollution that is currently happening. Zahra Joins in wihout waiting any kind of comment from Eva

[break][break]

[break] RKS Point: ???

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
POSTED ON Dec 13, 2023 18:42:07 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 It seems Eva was paired up with a go-getter today. Join it? Before Eva would debate the pros and cons, Zarah sucked in a breath and screamed at the top of her lungs. [break][break]

Too late to turn back now. [break][break]

Eva’s own high pitched scream JOINED theirs.[break][break]

[break][break]
RKS points: ??[break][break]

[newclass=".eva"]--accent:#298A08; position:relative; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:40px 70px; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote b, .eva blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass] [newclass=".eva .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:470px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #298A08; [/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:25px; right:41px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit a]font-weight:bold; color:var(--accent)!important;[/newclass]

[break][break][break][break]

[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]
[googlefont=Montserrat:700]
[attr="class","itemcolbkg"]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]pokemon event

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]SCREAM TAIL 1-B

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]You join the Scream Tail in making noise. Whether you want to entertain its shrill cacophony, or want to drown it out in competition, the Paradox Pokemon does not appreciate its song becoming a duet.[break][break]

With its powers, it levitates and swerves toward you with a truculent glare. As it sucks in air for another scream, the trees behind it split apart.[break][break]

A Walking Wake emerges with a snarl. With one terrible chomp, it devours the Scream Tail and chases after you, hungry for more.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Hold onto your butts.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Proceed to Stage Two.

[newclass=".itemcolbkg"]color:#EEEEEE;background: linear-gradient(to bottom left, #2c343b, #282828);[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolstr"]background: url("https://i.imgur.com/PFz8OLS.png");[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolicon"]background:url("https://i.imgur.com/W0RGG1N.png");[/newclass]

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
POSTED ON Dec 14, 2023 0:03:09 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]historical event

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]SLATEPORT INVASION 1

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]Slateport is under siege. The LEAGUE HQ, the TRAIN STATION, the DOCKS and its POWER PLANT.[break][break]

You see a horde of Team Rocket rushing into the port city with their Pokemon. Resisting civilians and their Pokemon are captured or slain. Infrastructure is destroyed, buildings crumble as Pokemon Centers are seized and taken over.[break][break]

What will you do?[break][break]

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Join the invasion.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Fight or survive.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 1 CURIO.

close tab

played by

Bunny

Zee / Zahra
She / Her
Aug 10
Anywhere, Nomad
Pansexual
Streamer / Traveller
Cadet
0 height
0 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
35 posts
Zahra Poetri DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @bunny1
Zahra Poetri
POSTED ON Dec 31, 2023 7:22:49 GMT
Zahra Poetri Avatar
[nospaces]

[break][break]

Z A H R A ✦ P O E T R I

Live streamer ✦ 24 Y.O ✦ Pansexual ✦ She/Her
[break][break]

As the paradox pokemon shouts, disapproving her attempt to turn this solo act into duet - the scenery changes to something else entirely. If before arguably more peaceful one despite the screaming Scream Tail - but this one Zahra could tell the intensity roams around the air as horde of Team Rocket clash onto the city. [break][break]

Okay, logic speaking - there is no way two people can stop this kind of invasion and this is just a simulation. So why bother cage yourself within the invisible cage known as moral. In fact... ... Since this is a simulation perhaps we can play putting our shoes on our enemy to broaden our horizon for a what-if scenario in real life. Zahra suddenly talks aloud to herself, continuing her line of thought. She looks at Dr.Eva and ready to tell her idea. Hear me out, my proposal must sound crazy. But trust me- how about instead we fight and survive amongst this chaos, how about we join them instead? This is just a simulation after all Zahra propose an idea while taking out Pan-pan and Shirley waiting to sprung in action at any moment notice.

[break][break]

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
POSTED ON Jan 2, 2024 5:52:13 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 Hm. This was very familiar . . . too familiar. Eva had read reports of the Rocket siege on Slateport when she first ascended to her position at Head Professor. Of course, she wasn’t in Hoenn yet when the organization tried to take over the city.

While taking in the chaos spiraling out of control around them, Eva listened to her partner's proposition. Zarah had a good point. It wasn’t every day you were given the opportunity to step into the shoes of your enemy and see the situation from their side of history. Knowledge is power, and Eva couldn’t pass up the opportunity to glean more from a simulation like this.

“Alright, let’s join them,” it felt weird to say out loud, but this was just a simulation . . . right?

RKS points: 100

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
POSTED ON Jan 2, 2024 5:52:45 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]historical event

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]SLATEPORT INVASION 1-A

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]You join the blitzkrieg. Regardless of whether you are actively participating in the invasion or pretending to be a Rocket, you discover how aggressive this iteration of the Hoennian branch is. However, you notice how tame the conflict is compared to modern times.[break][break]

There is no mega evolution. No Z-moves. No Illumina or Shadow Pokemon running rampant across the battlefield. Slateport City descends into chaos as evacuations and retreat are ordered.[break][break]

Silas Blackwell, the old Rocket Boss can be seen leaving the shipyard, his presence still intimidating in its simulation.[break][break]

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Find refuge or leave the city.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Proceed to Stage Three.

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
POSTED ON Jan 2, 2024 6:21:16 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]legendary event

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]OGERPON 1

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]Welcome to the Festival of Masks! All around, festival-goers wear various masks to hide their identities. Some are sculpted after Pokemon, while others are fashioned after Pokeball designs. All manner of designs come together to create a kaleidoscope of colorful facades.[break][break]

However, you bump into a festival-goer wearing a curious mask. It seems to be based off of a Pokemon, but you do not recognize what the species is.[break][break]

What do you do?

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Unmask them.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 100 RKS POINTS.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Any other action.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 100 RKS POINTS.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,026 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON May 7, 2024 3:28:59 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]SIMULATION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: