May 02
Rustboro City, Hoenn
Heterosexual
Pokémon Ranger
Cadet
Single
6'00" height
6'00" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
528 posts
Roy Aker DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @roy
Roy Aker
RKS: roy & illeana
POSTED ON Sept 10, 2024 19:32:50 GMT
Roy Aker Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]
[googlefont=Montserrat:700]
[attr="class","itemcolbkg"]

[attr="class","itemcolstr"]

[attr="class","itemcolitems"]

[attr="class","itemcolicon"]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]legendary event
[attr="class","itemcolname2"]RKS SIMULATION

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltextbox"]
[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]KORAIDON 1-A

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]The battle between Koraidon is an intense, bloody clash. Harsh sunlight douses the cave with searing heat and light. Claws and fangs crash against scales before the opposing dragon is felled. Your Koraidon roars in triumph, though it is severely hurt.[break][break]

You may have suffered collateral damage in the process. In this small space, avoiding tail swings and grandiose explosions is an arduous endeavor.[break][break]

The Koraidon offers its back to you. You must push onward. As you sprint, glide or climb through the cave, you discover crystalized plant life, including Herba Mystica. Glimmora and Paradox Pokemon wander around you, presumably native to this mysterious place.[break][break]

[attr="class","lgdcolchoice"]
[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Celebrate.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Exit the RKS Simulation.

[newclass=".itemcolbkg"]color:#EEEEEE;background: linear-gradient(to bottom left, #2c343b, #282828);[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolstr"]background: url("https://i.imgur.com/PFz8OLS.png");[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolname2"]color:#81bdd5;[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolicon"]background:url("https://i.imgur.com/W0RGG1N.png");[/newclass]
close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
consumed
with what's to transpire.
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,325 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
POSTED ON Sept 12, 2024 3:08:12 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana b"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]the dust settles...

and roy, along with his seemingly new dragon, emerge victorious.

she can't help the bright smile that rises, the swell of pride that follows suit, or the quick steps that bring her over to his side to grab his hand for a quick celebratory squeeze.

"great job."

a moment later, she releases his hand, and the warmth retreats.

the koraidon lowers, then, and offers its back to them. she climbs on first, tentative and shaky, before looking expectantly at roy to follow. once they're both seated on the dragon, it sprints forward through the remainder of the cave toward the exit. she stares, almost in awe, as crystalline plant life and mildly familiar pokemon pass them by.

"pretty."

[newclass=.illeana] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana b] color: #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana i] text-decoration: underline dotted #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

Teal

Roy
He/Him
twenty-seven
May 02
Rustboro City, Hoenn
Heterosexual
Pokémon Ranger
Cadet
Single
6'00" height
6'00" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
528 posts
Roy Aker DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @roy
Roy Aker
POSTED ON Sept 13, 2024 2:34:06 GMT
Roy Aker Avatar
[attr="class","roythread"] "It wasn't me," Roy said with a nod.

"It was all him."

With a subtle gesture, Roy ran his hand over the creature's scales. After Illeana mounted it, Roy climbed up behind her. Before he could fully settle into place, the ancient beast surged forward. As they flew through the cave, they were greeted by stunning sights that included crystallized plant life and shimmering Herba Mystica lining their path.

Roy gazed in awe at the scene before him. Glimmora floated gracefully into the air, while paradox pokemon scurried through the background, their strange forms adding to the wonder of this new world. Though some aspects reminded him of Hoenn, this place felt like an entirely different realm.

[attr="class","roypkmnlist"]

[googlefont=Lato]
[newclass=.roythread]border: solid 1px #232323; border-radius: 5px; background-color: #2b2b2b; padding: 50px; margin:25px 75px 0px 110px; letter-spacing: .25px; font-size: 12px; line-height: 15px; background-image: url(https://i.imgur.com/vHgHpBo.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom left; font: 12px Lato; letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.roythread b]font-weight:bold; color: #32b1e4;[/newclass]
[newclass=.roythread img]width: 100px; height: 100px; border-radius: 3px; margin: 4px 15px 7px 1px; overflow: hidden; padding: 9px; border: solid 1px #aaa; float: left; background: #232323; mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]
[newclass=.roypkmnlist]display:flex;justify-content:center; align-items:center; margin-top:-25px; margin-left: 35px; opacity: 0.9; filter: grayscale(10%);margin-bottom: -50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.hgssnote]text-align:left; border-image-slice: 22 22 22 22; border-image-width: 22px 22px 22px 22px; border-image-outset: 22px 22px 22px 22px; border-image-source: url("https://i.imgur.com/XNXdQk2.png"); border-style: solid; background: #aaa; font: 11px Calibri; letter-spacing:.5px; color: #232323; padding:5px; margin: 10px 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.hgssnotearw]background:url("https://i.imgur.com/f2hSe9a.gif"); width: 7px; height: 10px; float: right; margin-right:-19px; margin-top: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.roythread .vdice-box]background:#272727;[/newclass][newclass=.roythread .vdice-value]color: #32b1e4;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

gremlin creature

the shadow mod
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
3,449 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
POSTED ON Sept 13, 2024 22:30:22 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]RKS COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven