lam
he/him
twenty-six
may 7th
hau’oli city, alola
rooksexual (demi)
lilycove gym leader
gym leader
dinner in bed, and korean food, say ‘i love you’ just a little bit too soon.
awards
1,491 posts
lam logan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lou
lam logan
snow globe [m]
POSTED ON Dec 12, 2023 17:44:18 GMT
lam logan Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lam"]
[attr="class","body"]

[attr="class","sideinfo"]
[attr="class","charimage"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","text"]

The skies look clear when he opts to step out of his gym and head down to the powerspot.[break][break]

Already, construction was being erected around the powerspot, just for safety. The barrier being set up would hopefully prevent any accidental adverse effects– and prevent anyone too nosy (whether innocently so or not) from getting too close. All the same, Lam still wanted to check things out.[break][break]

His curiosity about the spot had only enhanced throughout the duration of the conversation that transpired among the gym leaders. Whether alone or enlisting the help of other gym leaders, Lam finds himself visiting when he can. Just to see if he can figure out the source, and where the spot even came from.[break][break]

As he’s stepping through the doors to the gym, though–a sign neatly tacked to the front that he is out on business and to arrange later match appointments with the front desk–he finds himself nearly bumping into a familiar face.[break][break]

By his feet, Peaches stares up at the bluette, with resentment. Still sore about her recent loss to the other’s abomasnow. Lam, though, is far more amenable. “Oh, hey Mint. What brings you out here?” Not a rematch, Peaches hopes. A grumbled PSY YAI…. follows his greeting, and Lam looks down with a sigh. “Peaches, don’t be such a Scrooge McDuck.”

[attr="class","ooc"]

[break]

NOTES

- m: it’s so sn’over[break]
- hehe

[attr="class","credit"]MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.lam]--accent:#83B130;[/newclass]
[newclass=.lam]font:12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam h1"]font:bold 16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam h2"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam .sideinfo"]width:150px;padding:20px 0px;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam .text"]padding:20px 40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam .charimage img"]border:8px solid var(--accent);border-radius:50%;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam .ooc a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam .pkmn div"]background-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam .pkmn img"]margin:5px -10px -10px -10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam .credit"]font:10px Poppins;text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam .credit a"]font:10px Poppins;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
✨ I'm addicted to shining and glowing
awards
2,660 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
snow globe [m]
POSTED ON Dec 13, 2023 0:47:46 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minty"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","colorbar"]

[attr="class","bg"]

[attr="class","main"]

"Hey Lam!" Mint greeted as he stopped leaning on the front desk counter before leaning forward slightly and pushing his sunglasses up. "Heeeey Peaaaches~" he said, grinning and giving the Psyduck a little finger wave. He laughs a little at Lam before adding, "Don't call her a Scrooge! She's a little Princess. Have you spoiled her today?" he asked. [break][break]

He carefully reached back to pull his backpack to the front and carefully pulled out a pretty box before offering it to Lam. "Merry Christmas from Hyancinth! Label asked me to deliver these to you." he said with a grin. "You know, as thanks for the contest this Summer. They wanna try running it again next year." he said with a laugh as he practically force the box into Lam's hands before pulling out a Tupperware filled with simpler looking ones. "Aaand these are mine. Want one?" he asked, already crouching down and opening up the box of treats he'd made with . Or well, made Jayden make for him while Mint watched and pestered him. [break][break]

"C'mon, no hard feelings right?" he asked, holding out the plastic box for Peaches to take her pick. As he offers up the box, he looked back at Lam. "You busy?" he flashes a grin before adding, "Don't worry. I'm not ambushing you for a date. I wanna see the construction up close!"

[break][break]

[break][break]
[attr="class","ooc"]
tagged ▸ ooc | day 12 scrooge [break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

[attr="class","icon"]

[newclass=".minty"]width:500px; margin:0px auto; border:20px solid #141414; background:#141414; border-radius:50px 50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty"]--accent:#94effa; --accent2:#f0ffc5;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .bg"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/bvgZ1Rv/image.png);[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .top"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/h7pSrwb/image.png); height:375px; border-radius:30px 30px 0px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .colorbar"]background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom right; background-color:var(--accent); height:30px; margin-top:-90px; position:absolute; width:500px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .main"]font:11px/15px 'Roboto'; color:#fff; text-align:justify; padding:20px 70px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .main b"]color:var(--accent); font:bold 12px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .ooc"]margin-top:10px; padding:10px 30px; border-top:1px solid var(--accent); font:10px 'Roboto Mono';[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .ooc b"]font:13px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase; font-style:italic; font-weight:600!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .bottom"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/QPjr1Rg/image.png); height:128px; border-radius:0px 0px 30px 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .pkmnbar"]position:absolute; margin-left:125px; margin-top:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .pkmnbar img"]filter:grayscale(1); margin-left:-3px; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .pkmnbar img:hover"]filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .icon"]background-image:url(https://images3.imgbox.com/51/9a/4kG7x8x9_o.jpg); background-size:cover; height:110px; width:110px; border-radius:100px; margin:10px 10px 10px 10px; position:absolute; filter:grayscale(10%) sepia(10%);[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Montserrat|Roboto+Mono|Poppins:500,600,700]
close tab

played by

lou

lam
he/him
twenty-six
may 7th
hau’oli city, alola
rooksexual (demi)
lilycove gym leader
gym leader
awards
1,491 posts
lam logan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lou
lam logan
snow globe [m]
POSTED ON Dec 14, 2023 21:45:15 GMT
lam logan Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lam"]
[attr="class","body"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","text"]

Lam’s hands raise in self-defense. “Hey, she’s the one giving you the stink eye,” he remarks, a scoff of laughter clipping the edges of his words. Peaches is a princess, though, and she knows it. Which is why Lam reserves the right to call her out sometimes. She’s exasperating, but he spoils her just as much as anyone else does.[break][break]

Still, he shoots Mint a look. “Define spoiled.” If providing her with a heated bath for the cold, all full of eucalyptus epsom salt for her headaches counted, then yes. She’d definitely been plenty spoiled.[break][break]

His attention shifts away from the grumpy psyduck, who had turned her head away from Mint when he greeted her, to the offered gift. “Oh, thanks! Totally wasn’t necessary, but I appreciate it.” Taking the box, he tucks it gingerly under his arm. “If it’s as entertaining as it was this year, I’m sure it’ll be a hit again.” A brow lifts as he watches the other attempt to appease Peaches, who honks a little petulantly, still looking away.[break][break]

But even she can’t resist the call of a treat. First her eyes slide toward him, then the box before snatching up the more appealing one she spots with a pleased little chatter of psyyaipsyyaiaii. “Nope! Well, sort of.” Lam, hands in his pockets, shakes his head. One elbow points out toward the power spot at the edge of town. “Good thing,” he jokes with a laugh, “you’d have an annoyed boyfriend to contend with.” Boyfriend, maybe soon-to-be-fiance, same difference. “I was just headed out that way to check on things, actually. Wanna come?”

[attr="class","ooc"]

[break]

NOTES

- hehe

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".lam .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam .charimage img"]border:8px solid var(--accent);border-radius:50%;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,660 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
snow globe [m]
POSTED ON Dec 24, 2023 4:12:47 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minty"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","bg"]

[attr="class","main"]

Mint just laughed at the pair before putting away his box of treats. He stands back up and follows the pair excitedly. He's ready to see one of these weird points up close. After all, it'd been in that joint dream they'd all had but not shown up since. Not in Hoenn anyway. "That's good! I'm sure would be happy to hear that Hyacinth has your support!" Mint said. [break][break]

"Pleeaaaase!" he said, falling in step with the Gym Leader duo. "I've been hearing all sorts of rumors but I wanted to see for myself." he added. "It feels like the next wave of weird that's hitting Hoenn. Just like the Crystalblooms a year back, and the Tera Crystals after." [break][break]

"How's the gym holding up? Healthy amount of challengers I hope?"

[break][break]

[break][break]
[attr="class","ooc"]
tagged ▸ ooc | day 12 scrooge [break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

[attr="class","icon"]

[newclass=".minty"]width:500px; margin:0px auto; border:20px solid #141414; background:#141414; border-radius:50px 50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .bg"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/bvgZ1Rv/image.png);[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .top"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/h7pSrwb/image.png); height:375px; border-radius:30px 30px 0px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .colorbar"]background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom right; background-color:var(--accent); height:30px; margin-top:-90px; position:absolute; width:500px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .main"]font:11px/15px 'Roboto'; color:#fff; text-align:justify; padding:20px 70px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .main b"]color:var(--accent); font:bold 12px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .ooc"]margin-top:10px; padding:10px 30px; border-top:1px solid var(--accent); font:10px 'Roboto Mono';[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .ooc b"]font:13px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase; font-style:italic; font-weight:600!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .bottom"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/QPjr1Rg/image.png); height:128px; border-radius:0px 0px 30px 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .pkmnbar"]position:absolute; margin-left:125px; margin-top:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .pkmnbar img"]filter:grayscale(1); margin-left:-3px; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .pkmnbar img:hover"]filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .icon"]background-image:url(https://images3.imgbox.com/51/9a/4kG7x8x9_o.jpg); background-size:cover; height:110px; width:110px; border-radius:100px; margin:10px 10px 10px 10px; position:absolute; filter:grayscale(10%) sepia(10%);[/newclass]

close tab

played by

lou

lam
he/him
twenty-six
may 7th
hau’oli city, alola
rooksexual (demi)
lilycove gym leader
gym leader
awards
1,491 posts
lam logan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lou
lam logan
snow globe [m]
POSTED ON Dec 25, 2023 4:37:47 GMT
lam logan Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lam"]
[attr="class","body"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","text"]
“Well, I can’t say no to that,” he replies with a laugh. His hands shove into his pockets to block out the cold that wants to seep into his fingers. “If that’s the case, I ho ho ho-pe it doesn’t disappoint.” Haha, get it? Because it’s close to the holidays. Ugh, he makes himself cringe. “For real, though, it’s been pretty cool!”[break][break]
Overhead, the sky looks heavy with clouds as they trudge through the city. It spells impending snowfall, but for now it holds off.[break][break]
“Sounds about right. It feels like Hoenn is never quite done spitting new things out to adapt to.” It’s a lighthearted remark, but it doesn’t make it any less earnestly meant. Peaches waddles after them, fixated on the treat she munches on. Honestly, it’s a wonder she doesn’t trip and fall smack on her face.[break][break]
“It’s doing well! At least as far as I can tell. Doesn’t ever feel like there’s a slow day.”

[attr="class","ooc"]

[break]

NOTES

- hehe

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,660 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
snow globe [m]
POSTED ON Dec 29, 2023 0:13:55 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minty"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","bg"]

[attr="class","main"]

Mint laughed, finding humor in Lam's lame jokes. "Hoenn is still adapting to KYUREM's mess." he added with a shrug. The construction seemed...not incredibly busy right now. He wondered if it was really that late or the thick clouds above. Another snowfall? Hadn't it been a little clearer when he'd gone to the gym? Weird.
[break][break]

"Glad you're getting traction at least. Feels like we're closer to normalcy and all that." he said with a confident nod. He falls a step or two behind Lam, letting the Gym LEader take the lead as he had the authority to barge in.
[break][break]

Construction seemed to be moving quickly enough. A few flurries began to sprinkle the ground. "It's not natural...but I like the snow." Mint confessed. Though, one might assume due to his name and all. Still. "It muffles sound , makes everything quiet." Makes it easier to hear your thoughts.

[break][break]

[break][break]
[attr="class","ooc"]
tagged ▸ ooc | day 25 kyurem [break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

[attr="class","icon"]

close tab

played by

lou

lam
he/him
twenty-six
may 7th
hau’oli city, alola
rooksexual (demi)
lilycove gym leader
gym leader
awards
1,491 posts
lam logan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lou
lam logan
snow globe [m]
POSTED ON Jan 19, 2024 20:30:21 GMT
lam logan Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lam"]
[attr="class","body"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","text"]
Well, at least Mint laughed at the awful joke rather than roll his eyes or groan. "Yeah...it's wild, huh?" He didn't really know much about kyurem's influence. Or, not much, except for the terrible weather. That was a dead giveaway.[break][break]
Above them, the sky seemed to dim - a sure sign for a snowy night. Though hopefully later. Not that it seemed too promising, or he was hopeful for it.[break][break]
"yeah, about as close as we can get to normalcy, anyway." His voice was dry, but not bitter. It was kind of funny - at times he forgot what normal felt like. Flashing his ID badge did the trick to get them through the construction barriers.[break][break]
"It's not much to look at yet, but it's interesting." He glanced back over his shoulder as he lead the way to the den. A lopsided smile greeted Mint. "No streaming for your insta, though. Not before everything's done - sorry 'bout that." Surely the other would understand that, though.[break][break]
Hands sliding into his pockets, he peered up at the sky. "Ha- I'm suffering in all this cold," he admitted, "the quiet I get, though." His smile shifted to a contemplative frown. "Everything's been too loud lately."

[attr="class","ooc"]

[break]

NOTES

- hehe

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,660 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
snow globe [m]
POSTED ON Feb 1, 2024 23:35:12 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minty"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","bg"]

[attr="class","main"]

Mint sticks close to Lam, smiling at the entrance security and glancing back out as he felt a couple of snowflakes grace past his ears. Flurries. He doesn't watch to long keeping up with Peaches and Lam again. "I knew you were gonna say that! C'moon, not even a little sneak peak for the fans? The LILLYCOVE ones?" Mint asked, pouting at the Gym Leader. [break][break]

"When my friends get too chilly, I always pull out my Flareon. She gets really excited and also likes to cuddle, so instant heat generator." he said. "Invest in Flareons." the influencer added with a snort. "It's nice to be quiet for a bit." he added, showing Lam his cellphone and pocketing it for now. [break][break]

Under the cover of construction he began to peer at the man made dynaspot. Outside, the snow begins to pile up, thicker snowflakes falling to the earth under a dark grey sky. "So, anything you can share about this? Like the range- you know, if a pokemon steps out towards the city it'll shrink and all that?" he asked.

[break][break]

[break][break]
[attr="class","ooc"]
tagged ▸ ooc mission prompt: it's sn'over [break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

[attr="class","icon"]

close tab

played by

lou

lam
he/him
twenty-six
may 7th
hau’oli city, alola
rooksexual (demi)
lilycove gym leader
gym leader
awards
1,491 posts
lam logan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lou
lam logan
snow globe [m]
POSTED ON Feb 22, 2024 2:48:45 GMT
lam logan Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lam"]
[attr="class","body"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","text"]

A laugh slips loose in a sharp bark as Mint tries his best to butter him up, “Yeah, and I knew you were gonna try and win me over,” he replies, nose wrinkling. “It’s tempting, but there’s plans in the works. They’ll be announced sooner rather than later.” Reaching over, he ruffles the top of Mint’s hair. “Nice try.”[break][break]
“Huh, hadn’t thought of that. Guess I should look into a flareon.” He doesn’t reply much beyond that, only nodding in appreciation and slight thanks when the streaming device is tucked away.[break][break]
“Y’know, I’m not too sure about how far it reaches yet.” He frowns down at the dynaspot, hands slipping into his pockets. Beside his feet, Peaches plops down in the snow and munches on the treat Mint gave her–crumbs littering her beak. “It sort of just appeared one day,” his eyes skirt sideways toward the bluette. “It wasn’t one that was completely made artificially like the ones at Rustboro and Slateport. It’s just been built upon.”[break][break]
He’s still trying to put together where it’s sourced. If it’s from the tera tunnel that isn’t far out of the city. “It’s by no stretch like the natural resource one out in the Deep Sea, though, if that’s what you’re wondering. It cropped up on its own, but it’s pretty weak without the tech.”[break][break]
Tech that even he unfortunately does not have his hands on just yet.[break][break]
As they stand there, the snowfall seems to thicken that much more. “Think we’re in for a storm, looks like,” he adds uneasily, after a beat.

[attr="class","ooc"]

[break]

NOTES

- hehe

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,660 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
snow globe [m]
POSTED ON Feb 26, 2024 6:41:43 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minty"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","bg"]

[attr="class","main"]

Mint lets out a noise of protest, swatting at the gym leader before letting out a snort. "Ok, ok, I get it, ugh." he said before nodding proudly. He loved his Flareon. Arrabbiata was always helpful. He looked down at Peaches and snickered before checking to see if he had a tissue to offer the little duck as a napkin. [break][break]

"It's weird, it showed up much like the tera crystals then?" though, their energy signatures are intrinsically different. "Oh that' good then. I think most people are worried about a random Dynamax moving into the city." he said with a small shrug. "If you need tech then you can have an on and off switch. So no worries on that front, right?" [break][break]

The snow piles up and it grows darker under the tarps of the construction. He can see his breath in more and more opaque clouds of white. The wind began howling, announcing further of the impending white out. Further behind, tera crystals sprout along with the snow, glowing brilliant blue. "Shit, is the earth gonna split open?" he asked, frowning as the blue light glowed like a beacon in the darkness. Lamps begin to flicker on dulling it's glow.

[break][break]

[break][break]
[attr="class","ooc"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

[attr="class","icon"]

close tab

played by

lou

lam
he/him
twenty-six
may 7th
hau’oli city, alola
rooksexual (demi)
lilycove gym leader
gym leader
awards
1,491 posts
lam logan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lou
lam logan
snow globe [m]
POSTED ON Mar 4, 2024 22:35:54 GMT
lam logan Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lam"]
[attr="class","body"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","text"]

More laughter spilled from his mouth, obviously entertained by his own antics. He had half a mind to mess up Mint’s hair more, just to emphasize his point, but he bestowed mercy on the shorter man. Meanwhile, Peaches takes the offered napkin, and stares at it blankly before daintily dabbing at her beak with more primness than would be expected from a Psyduck.[break][break]

Lam nods, eyes still fixed on the energy den. “Yeah, not at the same time, but just as randomly. There’s actually a tera tunnel just outside the city on the attached route. I’d sort of wondered if the two correlated to each other.” He’s still not certain. He’s only traveled through the tunnel once before, and hasn’t had a chance to get back and follow the trail to see if it crosses under where this power spot sits.[break][break]

Nodding, he puffs out a sigh. “A lot of people are concerned about that particular side effect, and not being able to control it. But so far it hasn’t seemed like the energy here is strong enough to cause spontaneous dynamaxing. It hasn’t happened so far, and there’s been plenty of nosy pokemon that we’ve had to shoo away.”[break][break]

He hums, then shrugs. “No worries, for now.” There’s no accounting for spontaneous occurrences and power bursts, right? It might be safe now, but there was no telling if it would stay that way. They could only hope they’d maintain proper control over something that is likely always going to be unpredictable, given how it appeared. [break][break]

Much like this sudden storm. Lam frowns, glance drifting over to Mint. “No telling, huh? Sure looks like it.” The earth better not break open. “We’re gonna be stuck here at this rate, though.”

[attr="class","ooc"]

[break]

NOTES

- hehe

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,660 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
snow globe [m]
POSTED ON Apr 12, 2024 0:21:18 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minty"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","bg"]

[attr="class","main"]

"Mmm... maybe. I've heard the tera stuff is pretty extensive. They're popping up everywhere, even if they don't crack open the ground." He said as the earth stopped rumbling. But the sound of winds beginning to howl as they shot through the construction site, and the fast falling snow are still a problem. Arrabiata moves in close to him, flaring up as the temperature begins dropping quickly. [break][break]

"No worry now is good. Better than no response." he said, offering Lam a smile before hugging himself as the constructed walls above him shake and rattle against the strange blizzard's appearance. "If you need it, she's friendly, " he added as they moved deeper inwards. He can see the faint glow of people with cellphones, huddled near the actual dynaspot. The snow piles on quickly and Mint gives Lam a glance. "Seems like they might call it for today." he said, eyebrows worried at the sudden snowstorm. The skies had been clear only moments ago. [break][break]

"I have a ride out, if we need to move some people back to the city." he added before grinning. "After, the dynaspot look though." After all, they would wait a couple of minutes while Mint got a good look at it before anybody else on social media.

[break][break]

[break][break]
[attr="class","ooc"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

[attr="class","icon"]

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights