she/her
October 26
Celadon City, kanto
Bi
Florist
grunt
7 height
7 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
51 posts
part of
TAG WITH @himiko
yamaguchi himiko
SNOWBOUND [M/O]
POSTED ON Jan 21, 2024 7:58:30 GMT
yamaguchi himiko Avatar
Her heart ached but she couldn't curl up into a ball right now. Why did she have to let herself bawl right here and now? In front of her boss no less?

Himiko blinked and looked up at the roof of the building once Elisabeth had given her an out. Yeah, the roof was leaking. This was in a pretty shady looking warehouse anyway. Stupid roof was going to get them killed.

"Right..." she said through grit teeth hidden behind ruby lips locked in a pout. "The snow's just gotten through all of it somehow. The League can't even weatherproof their own storage areas." She gently nudged her Salandit up as the reptile slowly came to. Himiko pointed at the ceiling and gave the direct order. It was confused, but carefully scurried across the wall and used controlled bursts of FLAMETHROWER to fill the holes.

Yeah, that made her feel better. Even if just a little bit.

Thank you for letting me out with my dignity intact. Himiko thought to herself glancing back at Elisabeth as their gazes mnet for a moment. Things will be better here, maybe. I miss home, but I've meet so many people that leaving here for Kanto almost feels like pain all over again.

She exhaled and closed her eyes, smirking to herself.

For an underboss, you're okay, Elisabeth. I'll gladly serve under you...just don't tell anybody this.

She nodded along with the woman's words and whistled for her Salandit to return. It happily returned by the fire. This time, it found itself lying next to Elisabeth as it stretched itself out to absorb the heat. Like a lazy little Purrloin.

"Hm." Himiko looked into the fire for a moment. Hesitation gripped her throat as words felt pained to be squeezed out of it. The taste of suffocation was not a pleasant one, especially around such a topic. But after some time, her voice returned to her.

"I actually was wondering, you're somebody in a position to boss people around, so you might offer some perspective."

Himiko hunched over in her seat. Her insides felt like they were being squeezed out of a tube with how much she wanted to just explode. A pause came from her for a moment while picking away at the exterior of the crate with hinger index finger.

"If you made one mistake that led into a Rocket wide problem, what would you do?" she asked quietly.

"Try and hide it? Maybe you could escape blame or point it at somebody else? Or would you just come clean?"

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
Bury me in the roses and rot; I'll come back thorned.
awards
4,575 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
SNOWBOUND [M/O]
POSTED ON Jan 21, 2024 8:09:43 GMT
Elisabeth Fiorelli Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal elisa2"]
[attr="class","top"]

Genuine surprise flashed across the underboss's face at Himiko's question. It felt too suspiciously well-timed, given her recent audience with . Lately she'd been smoothing over countless missteps invited by her Avatarship, beginning perhaps with hiding her Avatarship of Tapu Fini and ending with her secret alliance with , whom she'd just agreed to help assassinate on Rocket's behalf.[break][break]

"It depends on the nature of the mistake," she said finally, weighing on how honest to be in her answer, "and the reasoning behind it."[break][break]

Her nails drummed restlessly against the cold warehouse floor, sharp and gleaming in the firelight.[break][break]

"But I think it is wise to always remember what power and influence you wield, and to know the limitations of both. Sometimes there is wisdom in being the first to shape your narrative. Other times, silence is the wiser course."[break][break]

She watched the little Salandit stretch out, becoming comfortable in the warmth of the crackling flames.[break][break]

"I keep people informed on what they need to know, but no more than that. There is value in having some secrets, too."[break][break]

Should strategically lying in places help protect her, she wasn't above that, either.[break][break]

"Why do you ask?"

[attr="class","ooc"] [break][break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","milkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".elisa2"] --accent:#db7093!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#db7093; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"]margin:1px 15px 12px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .pkmn"] text-align:center;[/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .pkmn img"] background:none; border-radius: 0px; box-shadow:none; border:0px; float:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

madda

Himi
she/her
October 26
Celadon City, kanto
Bi
Florist
grunt
7 height
7 height
awards
51 posts
part of
TAG WITH @himiko
yamaguchi himiko
SNOWBOUND [M/O]
POSTED ON Jan 26, 2024 8:40:50 GMT
yamaguchi himiko Avatar
She was expecting something less official, but Himiko should have known better. There was very little in the way of possibilities that she could have done back home with that Druddigon. Now matter how much she tried to push it out of her mind, it would never leave.

A permanent mark on an otherwise spotless record.

Elisabeth's answer made her reconsider her decision that day. There was a lot that happened, and she could have been the first person to realize what had happened on her watch. She would never know at this point, and yet, she couldn't help but apply Elisabeth's answer to herself.

A million different scenarios played in her head, but only one would be there to face her when she stepped outside of her head.

It had been a few seconds since the underboss's answer as Himiko sat in silence. She didn't move or speak at all. A total focus inside of the maelstrom that was her mind attempting to put logic and reason together. She scoffed to herself.

"Nothing. Just some question that popped into my mind." Himiko deflected. "Do we need more fuel for the fire or something? You went last time, so I can go this round."

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
Bury me in the roses and rot; I'll come back thorned.
awards
4,575 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
SNOWBOUND [M/O]
POSTED ON Jan 31, 2024 18:36:14 GMT
Elisabeth Fiorelli Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal elisa2"]
[attr="class","top"]

Elisabeth let herself relax in the lull in conversation, her eyes slipping shut for just a moment as the heat of the flames washed over her. She didn't intend to pry further, for her curiosity mostly manifested in wondering how the woman across from her would respond.[break][break]

Not saying anything was in a way of saying something, too. It acknowledged there were private thoughts swirling under the surface, unwilling to be revealed -- either to a superior, or otherwise.[break][break]

It confirmed that was more than met the eye.[break][break]

A light 'ping' sound from the tablet at Elisabeth's side cut off her answer. Turning it over in her hands, her eyebrows raised slightly, and a smile creased her lips.[break][break]

"Seems there's no need. Rescue was able to be prioritized a little earlier."[break][break]

As if on cue, a rumbling noise indicated the hefty shoveling away of snow before the warehouse door creaked open, revealing a path out and the Rockets to thank for the intercession.[break][break]

Elisabeth rose to her feet, gesturing to her companion to join her.[break][break]

"Well, then. Shall we?"

[attr="class","ooc"] [break][break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","milkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".elisa2"] --accent:#db7093!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#db7093; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"]margin:1px 15px 12px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .pkmn"] text-align:center;[/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .pkmn img"] background:none; border-radius: 0px; box-shadow:none; border:0px; float:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

madda

Himi
she/her
October 26
Celadon City, kanto
Bi
Florist
grunt
7 height
7 height
awards
51 posts
part of
TAG WITH @himiko
yamaguchi himiko
SNOWBOUND [M/O]
POSTED ON Feb 14, 2024 0:53:18 GMT
yamaguchi himiko Avatar
Rumbling came from outside of the building which caused Himiko to look over in interest. The slumbering Salandit was pushed awake while the two women had noted the appearance of their saving grace from spending a full 12 hours in this freezing little hellhole. Himiko had been thankful of not having to go scrounge around for any more firewood or anything, though wondered how it would appear to the next person to find this place. What story would be laid out for them to discover?

"Thank Arceus. I thought I was going to go mad in here."

The warehouse door let out a pained cry as the metal doors announced their opening with a high-pitched cry. A small group of Rocket personnel stood outside and chattered on the radio as they looked inside at the both of them. The Kanton stretched a little while recalling her Salandit back into its ball and crossing her arms over one another.

"Anyway, thanks for the talk and everything, Boss. It's been a pretty fun evening, aside from almost getting locked up. Although a night with you sounds like a fun time."

Just as quickly as the wall had been torn down, it had been rebuilt anew, if not stronger.

She nodded her head along with Elisabeth's invitation and followed the Underboss's path towards the entrance. Somehow, the colder temperatures felt a tad bit more welcome than they had before. SHe inhaled the harsh winter air and smiled to herself.

"Thank you for the lovely night, Boss."

close tab

played by

gremlin creature

shadowmod
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
2,673 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
SNOWBOUND [M/O]
POSTED ON Feb 14, 2024 2:04:35 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: