Saffron City
Bi
administrative assistant
Officer
dead flowers
pressed against my lips
156 cm // 5'1" height
156 cm // 5'1" height
oceans of angels, oceans of stars, down by the sea is where you drown your scars
awards
995 posts
part of
TAG WITH @2baki
Hyakkaryōran Tsubaki
RKS: ALEX & BAKI #1
POSTED ON Dec 13, 2023 2:40:23 GMT
Hyakkaryōran Tsubaki Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]
[googlefont=Montserrat:700]
[attr="class","itemcolbkg"]

[attr="class","itemcolstr"]

[attr="class","itemcolitems"]

[attr="class","itemcolicon"]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]pokemon event
[attr="class","itemcolname2"]RKS SIMULATION

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltextbox"]
[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]SLOWPOKE TAIL 1

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]You find yourself in a dingy, unkempt butchery. A grisly man with bloodied apron stares at you with a butcher's knife. On the table, several live Slowpoke lay on their bellies. They stare at you too, though their eyes remain listless and unaware.[break][break]

"don't just stand there like a stupid sudowoodo. work!" The man slams his knife down on the table, slicing a Slowpoke's tail clean off.[break][break]

On a nearby kitchen counter, there are knives waiting for you.[break][break]

[attr="class","lgdcolchoice"]
[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Chop or cook the tails.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 1 CURIO.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Abstain or defy.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 50 RKS POINTS.

[newclass=".itemcolbkg"]color:#EEEEEE;background: linear-gradient(to bottom left, #2c343b, #282828);[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolstr"]background: url("https://i.imgur.com/PFz8OLS.png");[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolname2"]color:#81bdd5;[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolicon"]background:url("https://i.imgur.com/W0RGG1N.png");[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Nagato

Baki
She/Her
December 21
Saffron City
Bi
administrative assistant
Officer
dead flowers
pressed against my lips
156 cm // 5'1" height
156 cm // 5'1" height
oceans of angels, oceans of stars, down by the sea is where you drown your scars
awards
995 posts
part of
TAG WITH @2baki
Hyakkaryōran Tsubaki
POSTED ON Dec 13, 2023 2:48:07 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","petalbasetsu4"]
[attr="class","star1tsu4"]
[attr="class","circleoutline1tsu4"]

[attr="class","starimgtsu4"]

[attr="class","star2tsu4"]"Alright, already! Man, what an asshole!"[break][break]

Baki gives a huff, looking over to the man on her right. The man looks vaguely familiar. She might've caught him and Navy talking one time, when the sheriff was attending to his Gym duties. He's standing there too, though, in a butcher's apron just like her. [break][break]

No time to think, just chop. [break][break]

Chop. Chop. Chop.[break][break]

That's all they fucking do down here, is chop.[break][break]

"Well, here goes..."[break][break]

The knife carves through the tail so easily. There's minimal resistance, just a single motion. The slowpoke doesn't react, definitely doesn't act like it's been hurt. Guess it's painless, huh?[break][break]

"They grow these things back, right?"[break][break]

Baki asks the man next to her. She's clueless, really. But she ain't here for the biology lesson, she's here to chop.[break][break]

The tail goes into the box, and it's on to the next slowpoke...[break][break]

+ [break]
+ Chop.

[attr="class","star3tsu4"]
[attr="class","petalpoketsu4"]
[attr="class","rouxcredittsu4"]

[newclass=.petalbasetsu4]font:11px roboto;--accent:#d5bed2;[/newclass]
[newclass=.petalbasetsu4]max-width: 450px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.star1tsu4]border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 220px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/ZtFj789.png), rgb(160, 132, 155, 0.65); background-blend-mode: luminosity; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: contain; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.starimgtsu4]width: 100px; height: 100px; position: relative; border-radius: 100%; object-fit: cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=.starimgtsu4 img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.star2tsu4]width: 350px; padding: 20px; font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; color: #eee; margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.petalpoketsu4]text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; [/newclass]
[newclass=.petalpoketsu4 img]margin-top:0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.circleoutline1tsu4]border-radius: 100%; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: var(--accent); opacity: 0.3; position: absolute; [/newclass]
[newclass=.star2tsu4 b]font-weight: bold; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.star2tsu4 i]text-decoration:italic; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.star3tsu4] border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 50px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/ZtFj789.png), rgb(160, 132, 155, 0.65); background-blend-mode: luminosity; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: contain; display: flex; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rouxcredittsu4]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,062 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
POSTED ON Dec 13, 2023 15:49:21 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar
[attr="class","shcontent"]
[attr="class","birdbox"]RKS SIMULATION

Oh, shit, what did he get himself into?!

Sure, it was nothing like the one that he’d gone on with , however this one was just…

He’d literally frozen up, looking like a cake topper with his mouth wide open at all the sight of the—of the fucking blood everywhere.

He let out an arrested little squeak, because holy shit on a stick, why was there blood all over the place?

“Th—they do, at least from what I can recall in the Johto… tales about S-Slowpoke Well,” he nodded quietly, but crap.

Did he really have to?! Ugh!

Anyway…

Biting his tongue so he didn’t end up screaming his head and ass off, he then grabbed a knife and looked away as he brought down the knife on the poor Slowpoke that was in front of him—

Shing!

chop or cook the tails — receive 1 curio

[googlefont=Oswald:400]
[newclass=.birdbox]background:#a890f0;font-family:oswald;font-size:17px;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:left;color:#ffffff;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Nagato

Baki
She/Her
December 21
Saffron City
Bi
administrative assistant
Officer
dead flowers
pressed against my lips
156 cm // 5'1" height
156 cm // 5'1" height
awards
995 posts
part of
TAG WITH @2baki
Hyakkaryōran Tsubaki
POSTED ON Dec 27, 2023 1:39:33 GMT
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]pokemon event

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]SLOWPOKE TAIL 1-A

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]You begin to work. Whether you chop or cook the tails, the Slowpoke do not seem to mind—or they just have not processed the pain yet. After you all finish with this batch of Slowpoke, the grisly man claps his hands and looks pleased:[break][break]

"i'm goin for a smoke break. toss these suckers out will ya?" He leaves, leaving you alone.[break][break]

There is some time before the simulation ends. Exploration of the butchery reveals that you are somewhere in Slateport's lower district.[break][break]

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Clock out.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Proceed to Stage Two.

[newclass=".itemcolbkg"]color:#EEEEEE;background: linear-gradient(to bottom left, #2c343b, #282828);[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolstr"]background: url("https://i.imgur.com/PFz8OLS.png");[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolicon"]background:url("https://i.imgur.com/W0RGG1N.png");[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Nagato

Baki
She/Her
December 21
Saffron City
Bi
administrative assistant
Officer
dead flowers
pressed against my lips
156 cm // 5'1" height
156 cm // 5'1" height
awards
995 posts
part of
TAG WITH @2baki
Hyakkaryōran Tsubaki
POSTED ON Dec 27, 2023 1:45:52 GMT
[nospaces]

[attr="class","star2tsu4"]The stammering man kinda gets on her nerves. You either have the guts to get dirty or you don't. Why's he down here if he doesn't? [break][break]

"Looks like the boss is gone. Least now we can talk."[break][break]

She announces it matter-of-factly.[break][break]

Another chop.[break][break]

Another tail in the bucket, and on to the next. She doesn't even really question it.[break][break]

"You're as white as Nevermeltice, you sure you're alright?"[break][break]

She looks over, not even flinching as she continues. [break][break]

Chop.[break][break]

The slowpoke in front of her doesn't react at all.[break][break]

Well, if it don't hurt... [break][break]

+ [break]
+ Slowpoke Tail: Chop. 1 Curio.

[newclass=.petalbasetsu4]max-width: 450px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.star1tsu4]border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 220px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/ZtFj789.png), rgb(160, 132, 155, 0.65); background-blend-mode: luminosity; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: contain; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.starimgtsu4]width: 100px; height: 100px; position: relative; border-radius: 100%; object-fit: cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=.starimgtsu4 img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.star2tsu4]width: 350px; padding: 20px; font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; color: #eee; margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.circleoutline1tsu4]border-radius: 100%; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: var(--accent); opacity: 0.3; position: absolute; [/newclass]
[newclass=.star3tsu4] border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 50px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/ZtFj789.png), rgb(160, 132, 155, 0.65); background-blend-mode: luminosity; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: contain; display: flex; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rouxcredittsu4]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,062 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
POSTED ON Jan 23, 2024 18:22:50 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar
[attr="class","shcontent"]
[attr="class","birdbox"]RKS SIMULATION

“I. I don’t do well with blood,” was all he would say on the matter; looking at the pile of poor, tail-less Slowpoke that had been brought to the knife…

And yet they didn’t seem to care?!

What in the fresh fucking hell?!

“Good riddance to that butcher, I’ll add,” he continued as he stepped around from the counter; the better to look around the place and check if there was anything of worth or value.

Squinting through the glass, he would then realize where they were.

“…you think we can go through the door and see what’s going on in Slateport?” he asked as he tilted his head in the direction of said door.

Nope; he was done with the blood today, thank you very much!

[googlefont=Oswald:400]
[newclass=.birdbox]background:#a890f0;font-family:oswald;font-size:17px;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:left;color:#ffffff;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Nagato

Baki
She/Her
December 21
Saffron City
Bi
administrative assistant
Officer
dead flowers
pressed against my lips
156 cm // 5'1" height
156 cm // 5'1" height
awards
995 posts
part of
TAG WITH @2baki
Hyakkaryōran Tsubaki
POSTED ON Feb 27, 2024 4:14:18 GMT

[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]random event

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]108 SOULS 1

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]The scene shifts to that of a dark, cold underground tomb. A small hole allows a beam of sullen moonlight to cast its silver rays against this cursed chamber. Thousands of headstones surround you, but there is one rock with a fissure running down its center. It is the only stone illuminated by the full moon above.[break][break]

It finally notices you. A SPIRITOMB emerges from the cracked stone, its malevolent smile set against a spectral swirl. Souls whip in and out of its shape...

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Steal a soul.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Exorcise it.

close tab

played by

Nagato

Baki
She/Her
December 21
Saffron City
Bi
administrative assistant
Officer
dead flowers
pressed against my lips
156 cm // 5'1" height
156 cm // 5'1" height
awards
995 posts
part of
TAG WITH @2baki
Hyakkaryōran Tsubaki
POSTED ON Feb 27, 2024 4:18:33 GMT
[nospaces]

[attr="class","star2tsu4"]"Worth a shot."[break][break]

She puts down the knife. For some reason, she doesn't remember picking it up. [break][break]

A few steps to the door, and she shoves against it. For some reason, it's unlocked.[break][break]

"... Huh."[break][break]

She shoves a little harder, pushing her way into the darkness beyond. A narrow tunnel. It goes on for an inordinate amount of time, but she keeps going, til it opens up into a deep underground chamber. [break][break]

A hole above, like they're in the bottom of an ancient cistern, lets in a beam of moonlight.[break][break]

"... Wasn't it daylight just a little bit ago?"[break][break]

They could see out the frosted glass. Had they really been walking that long?[break][break]

"You still here, Ivanov?"[break][break]

At the question, the stone in the center of the chamber begins to glow...[break][break]

+ [break]
+ Slowpoke Tail: Chop. 1 Curio. [break]
+ 108 Souls: ?

[/newclass]
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights