[attr="class","itemcolstr"]

[attr="class","itemcolitems"]

[attr="class","itemcolicon"]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]league - ultra deep sea
[attr="class","itemcolname2"]EXTRACTION

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltextbox"]
[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]STAGE: PREPARATION

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]After surviving a journey to the deepest extremities of Ultra Deep Sea, you find yourselves in a chamber with a glowing, magenta organ pulsing in its center. It's a gargantuan core that continuously emits energy. Terrifyingly, the radiation it spreads seemingly distorts space and time around it.[break][break]

Around you, Poison Tera Crystals, minerals imbued with Dynamax Energy, and more exist for you to mine, harvest, and gather.[break][break]

To overcome the energy's paranoia or hallucinogenic effects, designate someone who will take the brunt of the core's radiation.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoice"]
[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Designate one character.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 50 RKS POINTS.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Take the brunt equally.

[newclass=".itemcolbkg"]color:#EEEEEE;background: linear-gradient(to bottom left, #2c343b, #282828);[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolstr"]background: url("https://i.imgur.com/PFz8OLS.png");[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolname2"]color:#b35ab3;[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolicon"]background:url("https://i.imgur.com/W0RGG1N.png");[/newclass]
close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
Join my dream it's just the right time, woah
awards
6,468 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
extraction: matias + kyle
POSTED ON Dec 15, 2023 15:07:03 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
a sygna suit wasn't an impenetrable protection against the energy radiated by the core, but it's enough to dampen its effects significantly for those fortunate enough to procure one.

since he was the avatar of groudon, it made sense for matias to be the one mining for resources, doubly so when the volatile absolutely abhors the idea of a sygna suit.

kyle takes the brunt of the radiation under the pretense of excusing himself from mining.

"oi, matias," he calls him in the middle of his mining. "you already know where this came from, but anyways, why did you decide that it's imperative to destroy the core at all costs?"

it resulted to the death of a close friend's pokemon, but above all, he confronts him to pick on his head.

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,118 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
POSTED ON Dec 15, 2023 16:51:13 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias matyleday"]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

"i didn't think it was imperative but i wanted to see if it was possible to destroy it."[break][break]

which is exactly what they had discussed in the confidence of 's office. in fact, if his memory serves him right, had it not been navy who wanted to act without the council's approval only for matias to advise against that?[break][break]

"it wasn't my fault he decided to fight me and get his pokemon killed."[break][break]

he mines away, appreciating how takes the brunt of it.

[attr="class","milkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".matyleday"] --accent:#5d464e!important [/newclass]
[newclass=".matias"] --accent: #5d464e } .matias b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .matias i { font-style:italic; border-bottom:1px solid #474747; color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:1px; } .matias { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .matias .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #eee; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .matias .body { border-radius: 5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .matias .body span { font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'; } .matias .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .matias .bottom img { margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".matias .oocnotes"] border-top:1px solid var(--accent); padding-top:15px; width:200px; margin:10px auto 0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".matias .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .matias .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .matias .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,118 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
POSTED ON Dec 15, 2023 16:51:36 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]
[googlefont=Montserrat:700]
[attr="class","itemcolbkg"]

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]STAGE: COMFORTING

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]As materials are mined and gathered, the designated trainer(s) will begin to experience heightened anxiety and fear. The walls around you are slightly translucent. They are fleshy and pink, pulsing with energy ever so often. Through them, you can view the great starry fields of space.[break][break]

Threats may begin to encroach upon this chamber. Nihilego, Poipole, Naganadel, and mutated Pokemon who have found themselves unluckily teleported here.[break][break]

The heightened mental anguish may also take a toll, requiring healing or barriers against assaults of the mind. However, there is limited time to mine. What will you do?

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Focus on heals/defense.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Focus on mining.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 1 CURIO.

[newclass=".itemcolbkg"]color:#EEEEEE;background: linear-gradient(to bottom left, #2c343b, #282828);[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolstr"]background: url("https://i.imgur.com/PFz8OLS.png");[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolicon"]background:url("https://i.imgur.com/W0RGG1N.png");[/newclass]
close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,468 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
POSTED ON Dec 15, 2023 17:33:40 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
he sighs. two people who think with their fists and have too much pride in them was bound to result to this.

"that checks out."

kyle takes out his smeargle and instructs it to fire a mist ball on the ground, scattering the ball of fog into the surroundings as a makeshift smokescreen disguised as fumes. it should give them enough time for matias to focus on mining.

"he's stupid and doesn't have the will to kill. i'm pretty sure he wouldn't have been a threat to you at any point of time." was, for all intents and purposes, a shounen protagonist. "a fight's normal, but you really should learn limits."

knowing matias doesn't like to hold back, kyle offers a perspective he can work with. "you should go for threats next time. those, you can take back." unlike the life of a pokemon from a person's childhood. "in a way, it's also some easy form of control, but that's besides the point."

a naganadel zooms past overhead, causing kyle to flinch. with their cover, it doesn't seem to notice them.

"i actually really need him around. you do know that he does things that neither of us can do, right?"

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,118 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
POSTED ON Dec 16, 2023 16:16:01 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

"yeah, he's stupid."[break][break]

fortunately, that isn't what matias takes away from the conversation. if it was, he'd be entirely hopeless. he just couldn't help but throw in a jab at the sheriff.[break][break]

the offered perspective is met with a click of his tongue, frustrations getting the better of him as he looks at .[break][break]

"i did threaten him, kyle, more than once. i offered him chances to stand down but the man's fucked in the head. thinks he's some hero, or some shit."[break][break]

he recalls how had dove in to save the SCARLET BOOK even when he knew nothing of it.[break][break]

"What can he do that we can't?"

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".matias"] --accent: #5d464e } .matias b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .matias i { font-style:italic; border-bottom:1px solid #474747; color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:1px; } .matias { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .matias .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #eee; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .matias .body { border-radius: 5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .matias .body span { font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'; } .matias .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .matias .bottom img { margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".matias .oocnotes"] border-top:1px solid var(--accent); padding-top:15px; width:200px; margin:10px auto 0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".matias .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .matias .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .matias .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,118 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
POSTED ON Dec 16, 2023 16:16:24 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]STAGE: CONDEMNING

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]Eventually, the Eternatus core expels enough energy to cause the designated trainers experience extreme distress and fright. At first, they may point out things, Pokemon, or people that do not exist; however, over time, their hallucinations begin to manifest into reality.[break][break]

The Poison Tera Crystals glow bright as all manner of terrible things appear, drawn from the conscious of those affected by the Eternatus core. Eventually, these manifested figures will expire, disintegrating into nothing but residual Dynamax Energy.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Battle a fusion Pokemon.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Battle a manifested trauma/memory.

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,468 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
POSTED ON Dec 19, 2023 4:40:30 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
"reminds me of someone i know," he throws back to matias given his judgement. "if there's anyone who can understand, it should be you, right?"

relicanth. the florst. the borders. a lot of them stem from a similar reasoning as far as kyle can tell.

unironically, matias' purpose was the most cliched. in a fucked up sense of justice, it turns all the way back to the other direction. disillusioned was a good word to describe his situation.

"he talks to people, like a lot. he had a similar job that relied on connections before he worked as a gym leader, you know. i don't really think that's your expertise, so it's better to have him around for it."

in a cruel twist of events, an illusion of appears from the hallucinations conjured by the environment, ready for vengeance.

"ooh, speak of the devil." if only they can appease him with milk and cookies.

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,118 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
POSTED ON Dec 19, 2023 9:44:44 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

"tch."[break][break]

though the similarities between him and are apparent even to him, he refuses to accept them as that would mean stooping down to a level unbecoming of him.[break][break]

as always, has a point, but before he can give it more attention, the mist around them shifts, twisting into what he knows to be a memory as they find themselves back in the same spot in ultra deep sea.[break][break]

"this is what happened that day."[break][break]

he says, watching the incident unfold. it starts amicable but quickly dissolves with the appearance of GROUDON. the ground around them begins to shake as PRECIPICE BLADES erupt, reaching up to the heavens.[break][break]

"i attacked the core and he intervened."

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,468 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
POSTED ON Dec 23, 2023 11:04:01 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
"he said he told you why he stopped you, but you didn't listen."

seeing what happens in front of him forces his brows to furrow, baiting his fingers to pinch the bridge of his nose. he could offer sympathy for , but he is reminded that logic was neither his nor matias' strong suit.

personality alone, there would be no backing down from both of them once the spark was ignited.

"i'm guessing you told him your reason too, and he didn't listen back."

he lets matias handle the illusions of the past while situating himself between the core and matias, minimizing the effects of the radiation to the volatile.

"was there something he could have done that could have gotten you to stop?" he asks matias. "just so we can avoid these kinds of things happening again."

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,118 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
POSTED ON Dec 24, 2023 4:06:43 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

"he never asked me to stop. he told me to. if he had just asked, then maybe."[break][break]

maybe he would've listened. maybe 's pokemon would still be alive. and maybe matias' reputation would be slightly better off than it is now.[break][break]

the illusion continues to play out, now showing the powers of DYNAMAX as garchomp takes on groudon.[break][break]

his gaze drifts back to .[break][break]

"you know i don't listen to people, kyle. i don't take orders well. the only person i actually listen to is you. so i don't know what he could've done differently."

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,468 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
POSTED ON Dec 26, 2023 19:23:11 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
he chuckles.

"you're so hopeless."

his smeargle pulls in power from the sygna suit, taking in the impurities of the environment to conjure nature's madness to the dynamaxed garchomp.

"then how about this: how about not causing problems for me instead?" he offers. "cause i'll always be coerced into fixing them at the end of the day anyways."

the radiation and the mist grow dense with the smeargle's move, inhibiting the illusion as it saps its strength away.

"i don't want to give up on you, you know. he hinted you might not be the same anymore, and..."

what was he supposed to say after that part again?

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,118 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
POSTED ON Dec 31, 2023 11:33:10 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

"it's hard to remember that in the moment especially if you're not there. i'm just—"[break][break]

—hopeless. a lost cause. better off alone.[break][break]

his heart sinks from the weight of 's words and what is left unsaid. he looks at his friend almost desperately, searching for a lifeline.[break][break]

"i'm not the same, kyle, i haven't been since groudon, but i'm still me. so don't give up.[break][break]

please."

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,468 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
POSTED ON Jan 1, 2024 12:21:54 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
"stop that. that's just embarrassing," he tells matias in jest.

he watches the illusion fade and die off around the same time matias finds weakness in himself, directly correlating the visions that the environment shows them to their mental.

"if i wanted to, i'd already have done it," he reminds him. "i told you i'm just waiting for you to stab my back so i can have my reason to, remember?"

that had been he told him before, back when the botched "spar" between groudon and rayquaza brought matias' life further down to a spiral.

the knife he pushed through him as a result of tapu fini's mist was also his logical side trying to speed up the process of betrayal. everything points to that ending, but something about their relationship betrays the trends showed by the volatile.

"granted, killing the pokemon of one of my closest childhood friends was a big offense, but, i don't know... you'll die for me, so it doesn't feel fair if i don't return the sentiment."

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,468 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
POSTED ON Jan 1, 2024 12:22:16 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]STAGE: CONTROLLING

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]The mental anguish rises to unbearable levels. As the Eternatus core whirs, the fleshy walls begin to swarm with pink eye-like shapes. Still, through these translucent barriers, you catch a glimpse of a nearby planet. One that looks suspiciously like the one you all live in—except that a large portion of it seems covered in land.[break][break]

You must escape with your gathered material. Your ally or allies may be incapacitated by the paranoia settling in their psyches, or perhaps, the eldritch mutations beginning to metamorphose their body or bodies.[break][break]

Depending on how much your characters have mined, you may need to lessen your extracted load to ensure successful escape from this wretched place. After all, the horrors that reside here may make chase.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Lessen the load and escape.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 100 RKS POINTS.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Escape with your full load.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 1 CURIO.