Rustboro City
Bisexual
Ranger
Verdanturf Ranger Captain
Single and Ready to Mingle
Available
170 CM height
170 CM height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,599 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elinor
Elinor Anderson
Homecoming (Mission)
POSTED ON Dec 17, 2023 10:07:06 GMT
Elinor Anderson Avatar

Two months might not seem like much in the grand scheme of things. But it felt like enough. Alto Mare could only keep her occupied for so long before her heart began to yearn for home.

And so Elinor had returned by cruise ship, taking the long trip because she wasn’t in a hurry. Admittedly the tour over the ocean had been dark and gloomy, the skies seemingly never showing an ounce of sun at the best of days and at the worst of days it had been rather tumultuous. She wondered why.

Still, waves and wind be damned they made it to Slateport Harbor or at least close to. For the Harbor had momentarily frozen over with a thick layer of ice alongside a neat white carpet of snow. To make matters worse it seemed there was not an ice-breaker in sight.

Elinor stood upon the deck alongside her fellow tourists, wondering why the Silent Icelands had reached this far all of a sudden and thanking herself for the foresight to dress warmer than she usually did.

Leaning leisurely against the railing, she couldn't help but mutter quietly to herself. "I wonder how long it'll take them to fix that..."

MISSION: It's so Sn'over

MADE BY MIZO
[googlefont=Raleway]

close tab

played by

Kost

Dragon-hooded girl
she/her
August 10
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
Asexual
Minor Gym Leader
Ace (Civilian)
5'11" (180 cm) height
5'11" (180 cm) height
I wanna become a Pokémon!
awards
1,679 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andreavaneau
Andrea Vaneau
Homecoming (Mission)
POSTED ON Dec 17, 2023 10:44:30 GMT
Andrea Vaneau Avatar
"Huh, what's going on over there?" Andrea had just finished her Wintertide shopping, when she noticed a commotion near the pier. Letting her Aggron carry her shopping bags, she ran up to the harbor to see what the fuss was all about.

"Snow... in Hoenn?!" Apparently, the water had frozen over under mysterious circumstances, causing a cruise ship to get stuck. Normally, this would be a problem for the Rangers to fix, but the PokéManiac took it upon herself to help.

The young woman's legs and cleavage may have been exposed to the elements, but the Infinity Energy coursing through her stylized Hydreigon Sygna Suit kept her body warm. "Chomper, use your Fire Fang!" She exclaimed as she sent out her ace.

The three-headed dragon began gnawing away at the ice with jaws coated in flames. Andrea's Fuecoco wanted to help out too, firing a Flamethrower that slowly melted the snow. All the while, the girl was unaware that a familiar face was on the ship's deck.
close tab

played by

Senpai

Eli
She/Her
May 10
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Ranger
Available
170 CM height
170 CM height
awards
1,599 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elinor
Elinor Anderson
Homecoming (Mission)
POSTED ON Dec 17, 2023 12:53:20 GMT
Elinor Anderson Avatar
“Oh?” Something caught her attention in the distance. “Is that?” She muttered as a smile formed. Afterall what were the chances? But whether it was or wasn’t a familiar face, Elinor could see that Pokemon had been set to work breaking the ice.

I suppose I could help. Elinor thought as a shiver ran down. She turned to a sailor that stood nearby and quickly asked how the ship would fare against chunks of ice. Once the ship's safety had been confirmed Elinor returned her attention to the ice and the helper in the distance.

She grabbed a Pokeball from her trainer belt and allowed the bright shiny Kommo-o manifest on the ship’s deck.

“Kaleo Bulk-up a few times and then help break that ice.”

The Kommo-o didn’t seem eager to jump into what looked to be ice-cold water. But it nodded nevertheless. An orange huge washed over Kaleo accentuating its muscles before it jumped off the railing of the ship and toward the thick ice. And as it fell toward the Ice fire ignited around its fist.

And as it was about to land the Kommo-o threw a heavy FIRE-PUNCH transforming a huge piece of the ice into a loud cascade of cracked ice and splinters flying away. Dexterously it used one of the larger pieces about to float away to jump onto what remained of the ice.

There was still plenty of ice to break.

MADE BY MIZO
[googlefont=Raleway]
close tab

played by

Kost

Dragon-hooded girl
she/her
August 10
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
Asexual
Minor Gym Leader
Ace (Civilian)
5'11" (180 cm) height
5'11" (180 cm) height
awards
1,679 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andreavaneau
Andrea Vaneau
Homecoming (Mission)
POSTED ON Dec 17, 2023 13:29:40 GMT
Andrea Vaneau Avatar
While the dragon and the crocodile tried melting the thick layers of frost with their Fire moves, another pseudo-legendary joined the fray, punching a hole through the ice with its Herculean muscles. Recognizing the golden and pink-scaled Kommo-o, the trainer of dragons looked up. "Elinor?" She muttered, her lips curving into a bright smile.

Tapping into the Infinity Energy stored in her Sygna Suit, the draconic cosplayer shot upwards. You will believe that a woman can Fly. Unfortunately, she hadn't gotten the landing part down pat yet, so she just fell flat on her face upon the ship's deck. "Ow! I'm okay!" She reassured the worried passengers.

Instantly getting up from her blunt force trauma--a sizable bump now on her head--Andrea pounced on the former councilwoman, enveloping her in a big, comfy hug. "I missed you so much, Eli!" She jovially exclaimed, before tightening the hug, leaning against Elinor's shoulder. "I heard what happened. I'm sorry I wasn't there to help you." She said in a quieter tone, tears welling up in her eyes.

close tab

played by

Senpai

Eli
She/Her
May 10
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Ranger
Available
170 CM height
170 CM height
awards
1,599 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elinor
Elinor Anderson
Homecoming (Mission)
POSTED ON Dec 18, 2023 18:27:28 GMT
Elinor Anderson Avatar
Kaleo was hard at work, breaking as much ice as he could while also avoiding getting a facefull of ice cold water.

Elinor’s eyes had been focused on this display of physical prowess that Kaleo was performing when something else caught her attention. A flying Pokemon heading in her direction… No wait, that was no Pokemon! That was a human, and not just any human it was Andrea!

Elinor grimaced shortly at the sight of the landing, but that was quickly exchanged with a big beaming grin as Andrea pounced her with a hug. Elinor was caught off-guard and it took her a moment to reciprocate the hug, but in the end she did.

A “I missed you too.” was quickly and honestly replied, quickly followed with a “It’s.. It’s okay. That’s in the past now.” And it was a past she’d rather not spend too long reminiscing on.

“More importantly. You can fly now?”

MADE BY MIZO
[googlefont=Raleway]
close tab

played by

Kost

Dragon-hooded girl
she/her
August 10
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
Asexual
Minor Gym Leader
Ace (Civilian)
5'11" (180 cm) height
5'11" (180 cm) height
awards
1,679 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andreavaneau
Andrea Vaneau
Homecoming (Mission)
POSTED ON Dec 19, 2023 10:13:45 GMT
Andrea Vaneau Avatar
Kaleo was not the only one working overtime. Barron joined him, landing near the punchy dragon with a Heavy Slam that caused the ICE to splinter under his big, metallic butt. It took the armored rhinoceros a second to realize that, in doing so, he risked getting dunked into the water. Oops.

"Yep, I sure can! Aren't Sygna Suits great?" Andrea beamed, flexing her fake wings both literally and metaphorically. "I'm still getting used to it, but once I've mastered it, I'll be one step closer to my metamorphosis into a real Pokémon!" She loudly and proudly declared. Did she get a bunch of weird looks from other passengers? Almost certainly.

Elinor had a point. The past was painful, so there was no use mulling over it. "Anyway, what brings you to Hoenn? Did you get invited back into the council?" The dragon-costumed girl asked, unwittingly scratching at an old wound. The irony.

close tab

played by

Senpai

Eli
She/Her
May 10
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Ranger
Available
170 CM height
170 CM height
awards
1,599 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elinor
Elinor Anderson
Homecoming (Mission)
POSTED ON Dec 20, 2023 8:35:33 GMT
Elinor Anderson Avatar
Elinor gave a small confirming nod. Sygna suits were truly great, though it sounded like there were some new functionalities that hers hadn’t quite acquired yet. She would have to look into that.

But Sygna Suits weren’t the focus here. “I didn’t. And that’s probably for the better.” Elinor admitted.

“Homesickness got the better of me. Alto Mare is nice and all, but it is no Hoenn” Though she didn’t like to admit it. Being back home in Hoenn was like eating the perfect milk and cookies.

MADE BY MIZO
[googlefont=Raleway]
close tab

played by

Kost

Dragon-hooded girl
she/her
August 10
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
Asexual
Minor Gym Leader
Ace (Civilian)
5'11" (180 cm) height
5'11" (180 cm) height
awards
1,679 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andreavaneau
Andrea Vaneau
Homecoming (Mission)
POSTED ON Dec 20, 2023 9:30:26 GMT
Andrea Vaneau Avatar
“For the better?” The Sygna Suit-clad girl tilted her sun-crested head in confusion. Her guess was that the former councilwoman still held a minor grudge over the way she’d been treated by her peers. That was understandable.

The real reason Elinor had come back, allegedly, was homesickness. “In that case, we should do all the things you missed doing in Hoenn. Like going to Lavaridge and having LAVA COOKIES AND MILK!” Why did she yell that part? No reason. “And while we’re there, we should visit the hot springs like old times.”

Ah yes, onsen season was approaching. It was as if Andrea had an unspoken contract to bare herself once a year.

close tab

played by

Senpai

Eli
She/Her
May 10
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Ranger
Available
170 CM height
170 CM height
awards
1,599 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elinor
Elinor Anderson
Homecoming (Mission)
POSTED ON Dec 21, 2023 16:43:33 GMT
Elinor Anderson Avatar
Elinor forgot to reply to Andrea’s for the better? Comment. She could feel the Ebenezer Scrooge stirring within her at the mere memory of her time as a politician, and unfortunately she felt quite certain three Jolly Christmas Spirits weren’t about to save her A Christmas Carol from turning sour.

Luckily Andrea seemed all too eager to accept her reasons and even start planning activities. Elinor eagerly nodded. “We should! Though my Cousin will have my head if I don’t visit him first,.” Elinor admitted. The mental image of ’s level of saltiness briefly flashed in front of her eyes. "But after that, we can go."

A quick glimpse toward the ice revealed that good work was being made on it. It seemed Kaleo had taken up the competition, and eagerly, even boldly, broke the ice, many times barely dodging the water by his tail’s edge.

MADE BY MIZO
[googlefont=Raleway]
close tab

played by

Kost

Dragon-hooded girl
she/her
August 10
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
Asexual
Minor Gym Leader
Ace (Civilian)
5'11" (180 cm) height
5'11" (180 cm) height
awards
1,679 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andreavaneau
Andrea Vaneau
Homecoming (Mission)
POSTED ON Dec 21, 2023 18:02:08 GMT
Andrea Vaneau Avatar
Apparently, Elinor had some personal errands to attend to before the two of them could have their girly outing. The draconic cosplayer nodded in full agreement. "Sounds good to me! Family comes first!" Especially salty cousins who cursed in Alto Marian.

On the ice-breaking front, things were progressing smoothly. Having done his part, Barron climbed back on the surface to avoid getting wet. Chomper and Jalapeño kept melting the icy formations around the pier using their Fire moves. The star of the show, of course, was Kaleo and his mighty fists.

"Your Kommo-o's pretty strong! I bet he could take on the Elite Four!" Andrea mused, while leaning over the railing of the ship.

close tab

played by

Senpai

Eli
She/Her
May 10
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Ranger
Available
170 CM height
170 CM height
awards
1,599 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elinor
Elinor Anderson
Homecoming (Mission)
POSTED ON Dec 22, 2023 18:08:36 GMT
Elinor Anderson Avatar
Andrea graciously accepted that family came first. This eased what little worries Elinor might’ve had.

Meanwhile Kommo-o was doing a pretty darn good job, the continued cracking of ice having become a veritable song, given the time of year one might even consider it a Jingle Bells.

So soundly and impressive had it become that Andrea took notice of it. “Not alone, but he could definitely take down one or two of their Pokemon.” A wide and proud smile on her lips.

“Yours are looking as strong as ever too!” She remarked, noting the efforts of Andrea’s Pokemon as well.

MADE BY MIZO
[googlefont=Raleway]
close tab

played by

Kost

Dragon-hooded girl
she/her
August 10
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
Asexual
Minor Gym Leader
Ace (Civilian)
5'11" (180 cm) height
5'11" (180 cm) height
awards
1,679 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andreavaneau
Andrea Vaneau
Homecoming (Mission)
POSTED ON Dec 24, 2023 11:34:01 GMT
Andrea Vaneau Avatar
"HO HO HO! Chomper is the strongest Hydreigon in the world!" Andrea laughed haughtily. What? She took pride in how well she raised her Pokémon. There was nothing wrong with that.

Hearing its trainer's praise, the green-scaled hydra was motivated to work even harder, Fire Fangs glowing with twice as much heat.

"Maybe we'll get to fight the Elite too someday. Chomper would probably love the challenge." The dragon enthusiast sighed wistfully, bending over and resting her chin on her hands. Her fake tail wiggled to and fro, tethered to her backside by forces unknown.
close tab

played by

Senpai

Eli
She/Her
May 10
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Ranger
Available
170 CM height
170 CM height
awards
1,599 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elinor
Elinor Anderson
Homecoming (Mission)
POSTED ON Dec 25, 2023 19:09:41 GMT
Elinor Anderson Avatar
Andrea’s haughty Ho-Ho-Ho was well earned. Chomper was strong indeed, and Elinor would trust the expert on that. And from a quick glance at the bright fire it just seemed even more truthful.

“I am sure you will, one day in the not too far future!” Elinor reassured the dragon enthusiast, noticing how her fake tail wiggled to and fro, pondering how it did that, and realized the question was probably best left unanswered.

MADE BY MIZO
[googlefont=Raleway]
close tab

played by

Kost

Dragon-hooded girl
she/her
August 10
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
Asexual
Minor Gym Leader
Ace (Civilian)
5'11" (180 cm) height
5'11" (180 cm) height
awards
1,679 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andreavaneau
Andrea Vaneau
Homecoming (Mission)
POSTED ON Dec 30, 2023 15:51:27 GMT
Andrea Vaneau Avatar
"I don't have enough badges to do that yet." Andrea pouted, her fake tail drooping from her rear. "We've gotten four badges so far. We need at least two more." She asserted after doing the math in her head.

The widening of her amethyst eyes denoted a sudden realization. "What about you, Eli? How many badges have you won?" She'd never asked Elinor about her Gym challenge progress, assuming it was just something the former councilwoman was doing on the side.

close tab

played by

Senpai

Eli
She/Her
May 10
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Ranger
Available
170 CM height
170 CM height
awards
1,599 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elinor
Elinor Anderson
Homecoming (Mission)
POSTED ON Jan 4, 2024 7:42:29 GMT
Elinor Anderson Avatar
Much to Elinor’s surprise Andrea only had four badges. Elinor thought she would have had more by now. Still, she figured it would be better to not comment on that. Instead she focused on Andrea’s follow up question.

Elinor had to take a moment to remember. It’s been so long since she last thought of her Gym Progress, she wasn’t even certain she was going to continue it. “I’ve got seven badges, and then one minor Gym Badge.” She knew those didn’t really count, but hey she might as well respect the efforts of that Minor-Gym Leader.

MADE BY MIZO
[googlefont=Raleway]