Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,523 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
MATOAH DAY
POSTED ON Mar 4, 2024 6:38:32 GMT
noah faber Avatar
[attr="class","noahf"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]
tentacles clash with purple flashes of light. protective psychic energy carves itself into the air like dancing scarves. each deflection buzzes from impact. [break][break]

yellow eye-mask markings scrunch up like a howling sponge. a SUBMISSION is attempted. tentacles begin to surge around the poliwrath and its psychic barricade as a geyser of hot air expels from the breathing hole on the side of its head.[break][break]

"you're just getting yourself into hot water again." noah's words punctuate his punches. slick muscle captures the overbearing lights above. "are you gonna finally learn your lesson or—"[break][break]

the headbutt lands.[break][break]

and noah's trained body, so accustomed to the rules and regulation of his ring, falters and sways. he staggers backward. like awkward anchors, he raises heavy arms that plead for him to let them plunge.

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"][break]
tl;dr - grapploct attempts to submission again; noah headbutted and woozy[break][break]

[newclass=".noahf"]--accent:#5d8bd5; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".noahf blockquote"]width:370px; height:auto; background-color: #292929; text-align: justify; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; padding: 35px; padding-bottom: 40px; padding-top: 25px; border-left: 5px #252525 solid; border-right: 5px #252525 solid;border-top: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".noahf .icon"]background-image:url(https://file.garden/ZXZrnWMYuz15frfJ/SETT%20ICONS/setticon.png); height:100px; width:100px; margin:-70px 29px 19px 10px; float:left; border-radius:20px; border:6px var(--accent) solid; outline:10px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".noahf blockquote b, .nina blockquote i"]color:var(--accent); } .noahf blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .widecurve blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".noahf .top"]background-color:var(--accent); background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 430px; height: 68px; text-align: center; margin-left:auto; margin-right: auto; margin-bottom: -50px; padding: 10px 10px 10px 0px; border-radius: 25px 25px 0px 0px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".noahf .bottom"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 420px; height: auto; text-align: center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; margin-top:-60px; padding: 10px 10px 10px; border-radius: 0px 0px 25px 25px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".noahf .bottom a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[nospaces][newclass="credit"]FREE TO USE! coded by mad, partial credit to milky for text styling <3[/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,098 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
MATOAH DAY
POSTED ON Mar 8, 2024 9:29:51 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias matyleday"]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

blood trickles down his forehead, spilling from the cracks of his psyche and the cut on his head, the salmon of his hair tainted red. the impact stuns him for a moment, legs wobble beneath him, threatening to give in, but the GRUDGE that poisons him remains as potent as ever.[break][break]

is not spared a moment to recover. a wild punch flies, followed by another, and then another, before a lunging kick attempts to knock them to the floor of the cage. his words spill out in the interim, breathed out in between blows.[break][break]

"you stole him from me![break][break]

"you stole my life![break][break]

"you stole everything!"
[break][break]

where one falls, the other rises; balanced, as the world demands.

[attr="class","milkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".matyleday"] --accent:#5d464e!important [/newclass]
[newclass=".matias"] --accent: #5d464e } .matias b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .matias i { color: var(--accent); } .matias { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .matias .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #eee; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .matias .body { border-radius: 5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .matias .body span { font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'; } .matias .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .matias .bottom img { margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".matias .oocnotes"] border-top:1px solid var(--accent); padding-top:15px; width:200px; margin:10px auto 0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".matias .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .matias .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .matias .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

shiv

the machampion
he/him
July 17
Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
awards
1,523 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
MATOAH DAY
POSTED ON Mar 15, 2024 4:22:53 GMT
noah faber Avatar
[attr="class","noahf"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]
the blows barrel into noah with little pause. sluggish limbs swing back—but knuckles bruise and crater his form. as pain erupts and consumes him like flame, the gym leader topples to the ground.[break][break]

noah can barely open his eyes. gasps are strained through clenched teeth, and his sweaty chest heaves to carry a burden he does not know.[break][break]

"who... did i steal? you're speaking fucking nonsense..." the gym leader asks. he struggles to lift himself from the canvas as the world continues to spin. as his vision whirls, he attempts to connect the dots: "kyle?"[break][break]

his GRAPPLOCT lays unconscious nearby. tentacles sprawled and loose.

[break][break]

tl;dr - grapploct faints![break][break]

[newclass=".noahf"]--accent:#5d8bd5; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".noahf blockquote"]width:370px; height:auto; background-color: #292929; text-align: justify; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; padding: 35px; padding-bottom: 40px; padding-top: 25px; border-left: 5px #252525 solid; border-right: 5px #252525 solid;border-top: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".noahf .icon"]background-image:url(https://file.garden/ZXZrnWMYuz15frfJ/SETT%20ICONS/setticon.png); height:100px; width:100px; margin:-70px 29px 19px 10px; float:left; border-radius:20px; border:6px var(--accent) solid; outline:10px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".noahf blockquote b, .nina blockquote i"]color:var(--accent); } .noahf blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .widecurve blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".noahf .top"]background-color:var(--accent); background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 430px; height: 68px; text-align: center; margin-left:auto; margin-right: auto; margin-bottom: -50px; padding: 10px 10px 10px 0px; border-radius: 25px 25px 0px 0px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".noahf .bottom"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 420px; height: auto; text-align: center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; margin-top:-60px; padding: 10px 10px 10px; border-radius: 0px 0px 25px 25px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[nospaces][newclass="credit"]FREE TO USE! coded by mad, partial credit to milky for text styling <3[/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,098 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
MATOAH DAY
POSTED ON Mar 15, 2024 9:11:55 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

long, arduous months of pining over what he lost and what he can't have makes sense until it's voiced into existence, breathed into the space between pants as he forces himself to take a step back, tearing himself away from the man he has come to hate through no fault of their own.[break][break]

only when his back hits the side of the cage does he fall to the floor, unable to catch his breath as he stares across at .[break][break]

silence befalls them before being broken by a bitter laugh.[break][break]

"i can move mountains and shape entire worlds but i can't have the one thing i want."[break][break]

the one thing that truly matters.[break][break]

the one thing he will never have.[break][break]

"i'm sorry."[break][break]

a tear drags down the side of his face, following the inked lines of groudon's chosen. of kanto's hero.[break][break]

"you win."

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".matias"] --accent: #5d464e } .matias b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .matias i { color: var(--accent); } .matias { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .matias .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #eee; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .matias .body { border-radius: 5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .matias .body span { font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'; } .matias .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .matias .bottom img { margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".matias .oocnotes"] border-top:1px solid var(--accent); padding-top:15px; width:200px; margin:10px auto 0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".matias .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .matias .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .matias .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

shiv

the machampion
he/him
July 17
Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
awards
1,523 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
MATOAH DAY
POSTED ON Apr 4, 2024 6:10:28 GMT
noah faber Avatar
[attr="class","noahf"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]
noah sways to both feet. a sluggish limb recalls his GRAPPLOCT: the ribbon of red arcing into the capsule like a falling party streamer. he rubs his face. wipes his lips, swallowing both blood and vitriol. [break][break]

the gym leader is at a loss for words. he stands in silence and allows his shaky breath to take its space.[break][break]

"how long have you felt like this?" noah says. "why kyle?"[break][break]

he sees the tear. the gem of brine that dares adorn the face of groudon incarnate.[break][break]

"just help me understand, man."

[break][break]

tl;dr - ---[break][break]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,098 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
MATOAH DAY
POSTED ON Apr 10, 2024 8:27:55 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

"..."[break][break]

where does he even begin? how does he encapsulate an entire life lived in the brief amount of time he has?[break][break]

"he doesn't remember much about our life in galar. he was my king, and i was his knight. even without the oath i swore, i would've died for him. i still would."[break][break]

a beat.[break][break]

"we had a son," he pauses, drowning in the silence before scoffing with sadness and hurt and heartbreak, "i can't even remember his name anymore."[break][break]

the memories of their life together have faded into the distance, replaced by the present, and though he has tried so hard to cling to them, they continue to slip away.[break][break]

but there are some things that will never fade.[break][break]

"i love him, faber. i may not fully remember why, but i do, and i know he will never love me back. i used to think it was because of you but now i know."[break][break]

his back scratches against the cage as he rises back up to his feet. his gaze, tired and heavy, rests on with acceptance.[break][break]

"it's me."

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

shiv

the machampion
he/him
July 17
Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
awards
1,523 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
MATOAH DAY
POSTED ON Apr 20, 2024 7:57:40 GMT
noah faber Avatar
[attr="class","noahf"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]
galar haunts noah. it reaches for noah, algid fingers curling around shoulders, his neck. he can comprehend little of it, just the phantom touches. the phantom pains of a memory he has never lived or dreamt.[break][break]

kyle's absence had been an ordinary occurrence to noah. but the revelations come one after the other like matryoshka dolls birthing lifetimes with every new emergence.[break][break]

"i don't know what to say... but you're wrong about one thing." [break][break]

noah's breathing slowly returns to regular pace, but it never quite returns to the same depth.[break][break]

"i can tell he still loves you."

[break][break]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,098 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
MATOAH DAY
POSTED ON Apr 20, 2024 9:46:13 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

ghosts of a smile threaten his features at the information offered to him on a blood-stained silver platter. he still loves you. it's almost enough to rip him free from the binds that shackle him to the past.[break][break]

"maybe. but it doesn't matter."[break][break]

his eyes fall to the simple band around 's finger. it may not shine as brightly as it did when he first walked into the gym but it's still there, ever-present and immortal.[break][break]

till death do us part.[break][break]

"cherish him, noah."[break][break]

he smiles, bittersweet.[break][break]

"for me."

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

shiv

the machampion
he/him
July 17
Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
awards
1,523 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
MATOAH DAY
POSTED ON Apr 24, 2024 5:54:24 GMT
noah faber Avatar
[attr="class","noahf"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]
"i will."[break][break]

noah can not help but sense a cryptic strata in the hot, gym air. it settles upon him like cobwebs. intricate nets, shrouds that hang from his shoulders, his neck.[break][break]

from its corner, the universe dares not speak. dares not tell.[break][break]

when noah receives black roses one day from an unnamed florist (), he would finally understand. even then, he would not dust the gossamer off his body.[break][break]

instead, he would hide in it for a little while.[break][break]

"here." noah leans down. grabs the other's hand firmly, a cold-cut shape digging into their palms. still, the smooth curve of his ring touches matias too.[break][break]

"bested me. bested my grapploct."[break][break]

he leaves his badge in matias' hand.[break][break]

"you've shown me enough."

[break][break]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,912 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
MATOAH DAY
POSTED ON Apr 25, 2024 5:28:10 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]GYM BATTLE COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: