lam
he/him
twenty-six
may 7th
hau’oli city, alola
rooksexual (demi)
lilycove gym leader
gym leader
dinner in bed, and korean food, say ‘i love you’ just a little bit too soon.
awards
1,524 posts
lam logan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lou
lam logan
rks: lam + genny
POSTED ON Dec 18, 2023 17:29:56 GMT
lam logan Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]
[googlefont=Montserrat:700]
[attr="class","itemcolbkg"]

[attr="class","itemcolstr"]

[attr="class","itemcolitems"]

[attr="class","itemcolicon"]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]pokemon event
[attr="class","itemcolname2"]RKS SIMULATION

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltextbox"]
[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]GYM LEADER 1

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]You suddenly find yourselves within a white void. In the middle, a TERA CRYSTAL can be seen. Beneath it, you see the instructions: "create a pokemon gym of your dreams! let your imagination run wild! be quick, a gym inspection is coming!"[break][break]

As soon as you begin to conjure ideas of what your gym may look like, the world around you shifts. The TERA CRYSTAL glows as it creates a gym for you, including a badge, gym trainers, challengers.[break][break]

What does your character's dream gym look like?

[attr="class","lgdcolchoice"]
[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Design.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 50 RKS POINTS

[newclass=".itemcolbkg"]color:#EEEEEE;background: linear-gradient(to bottom left, #2c343b, #282828);[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolstr"]background: url("https://i.imgur.com/PFz8OLS.png");[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolname2"]color:#81bdd5;[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolicon"]background:url("https://i.imgur.com/W0RGG1N.png");[/newclass]
close tab

played by

lou

lam
he/him
twenty-six
may 7th
hau’oli city, alola
rooksexual (demi)
lilycove gym leader
gym leader
awards
1,524 posts
lam logan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lou
lam logan
POSTED ON Dec 18, 2023 17:47:57 GMT
lam logan Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lam"]
[attr="class","body"]

[attr="class","sideinfo"]
[attr="class","charimage"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","text"]Instead of the machine building a world around them, they are met with an endless nothing.[break][break] He isn’t sure where he was expecting to find themselves, but it certainly wasn’t this.[break][break]

“Kinda freaky, isn’t it, Gen?” he asks as he looks around at the endless stretch of white. It goes on and one and on, so far that he almost expects his works to echo more than they do. In his arms, his sprigatito peers around too, eyes wide.[break][break]

Naturally, he’s drawn to the one thing that is a spot of color in the endless stretch. Drifting toward the cluster of tera crystal, he peers down at it. “What’s this..” Letting the little feline down Lam stoops to read it, and Clove becomes a smudge of bright green in the bright, pristine expanse. “It says to design a gym.”[break][break]

He looks back over his shoulder at his best friend, curious.[break][break]

“Whaddaya think? I’ve already done this whole thing before,” he says with a laugh as he stares down at the neatly listed instructions. “What would you do, if you could run one of these?” Admittedly, he thinks she’d be pretty good at it. But just for curiosity’s sake…[break][break]

“Obviously, the bigger the better, right?” As if on cue, the crystal pulses with a bright glow before a giant, domed building erupts from total nothing before them. “Woah.”

[attr="class","ooc"]

[break]

NOTES

- designing…[break]
- lam “I already did this in real life” logan

[attr="class","credit"]MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.lam]--accent:#83B130;[/newclass]
[newclass=.lam]font:12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam h1"]font:bold 16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam h2"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam .sideinfo"]width:150px;padding:20px 0px;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam .text"]padding:20px 40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam .charimage img"]border:8px solid var(--accent);border-radius:50%;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam .ooc a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam .pkmn div"]background-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam .pkmn img"]margin:5px -10px -10px -10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam .credit"]font:10px Poppins;text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam .credit a"]font:10px Poppins;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Kiwi

Genny
She/Her
July 19th
Hau'oli City, Alola
Bisexual
Full Time Ranger
Elite Ranger
if the path to strength is filled with dismay, i will evolve.
awards
639 posts
part of
TAG WITH @genevieve
Genevieve Cromwell
POSTED ON Dec 19, 2023 6:14:03 GMT
Genevieve Cromwell Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","genny1"]
[attr="class","genny1body"]

"Wow."[break][break]

An endless expanse. A white void. She's looking out, and in a moment of utter childishness, a moment comes over her. "HELLO!" She waits for an echo, and grins when she can hear it back. A quick snap to Lam, and her impulses fade. "Sorry!" She bonks on her own head playfully, sticking her tongue out.[break][break]

It was pretty weird though. Fun as it was to hear the echo, it was getting a little creepier now. But toward the Tera Crystals, the duo could see a list of instructions.[break][break]

"Create of a Gym of our dreams..." Wait. Wasn't Lammy already a Gym Leader? He says as much so, as he asks Genny what she'd want. And honestly, Genny had put thought into it. Something about 's talks with her, had her thinking of different aspirations than just a life as Head Ranger. So, with a grin...[break][break]

As the dome expands, Genny looks around the place, and takes a step forward.[break][break]

"Why stop there?" She dreamt of this! "You know those Galar stadiums, with crowds of people to watch?" Almost like that, the background sound appears, though no people appear in the stands of this dome. "Mom always told me about how grand they always felt. Heck, has this race track, so why not embrace that?" She takes a step forward, spinning on a heel, up a set of marble steps, onto a plateau in the middle, spotlights upon her body, as she entered centerstage.[break][break]

Aesthetics, she has down, but what is it she would do... and it's so obvious. "You know. does this survival thing where the odds are always stacked against you. And I've read on yours too, where you have to depend on those around you... I find that admirable. Both of those." She gives Lammy the biggest smile imaginable. "Ever play capture the flag?"[break][break]

Two castles on both sides of this massive stadium dome, three blue flags appear one side, three red flags appear the other, with two mannequins on each end. Three Pokemon mannequins on each side too. "The idea is to have five flags total in your castle, but all of your flags." One mannequin appears with three blues and two reds. Fake cheers all around.[break][break]

"That must sound dumb, huh?"

[break][break]

NOTES

- OUTFIT, MUSIC: Fields of Time[break]
- After a little childish wish fulfillment, Genny feels the inspiration slap her. And the world melds itself accordingly.[break]
- DESIGN: 50 CURIOS

[attr="class","genny1pkmn"]

[attr="class","genny1credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".genny1"]--accent:#FF5349;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 b"]color:var(--accent);font:800 14px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 .genny1body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 .genny1pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 .genny1credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 .genny1credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

lou

lam
he/him
twenty-six
may 7th
hau’oli city, alola
rooksexual (demi)
lilycove gym leader
gym leader
awards
1,524 posts
lam logan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lou
lam logan
POSTED ON Dec 19, 2023 18:57:35 GMT
lam logan Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]
[googlefont=Montserrat:700]
[attr="class","itemcolbkg"]

[attr="class","itemcolstr"]

[attr="class","itemcolitems"]

[attr="class","itemcolicon"]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]pokemon event
[attr="class","itemcolname2"]RKS SIMULATION

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltextbox"]
[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]GYM LEADER 1-A

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]Once you complete developing your gym, the Gym Inspector arrives. If it is not the current inspector, KYLE LOPEZ, it is DAHLIA GOODE, FERNANDO SILPH, MICHAEL NAVIDSON or any of the ELITE FOUR (MATIAS SILPH, MELODY MIRO, GREYSON CONNORS).[break][break]

No matter how horrendous or immaculate your gym is, they approve. You get top marks across the board.[break][break]

In surreal fashion, a confetti balloon suddenly materializes and pops overhead, showering you all in celebration. The clapping continues until a gasp brings the festivities to a halt.[break][break]

Where the TERA CRYSTAL once was is a glowing, oozing POWER SPOT.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoice"]
[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Yo! Champ in making!

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Proceed to Stage Two.

[newclass=".itemcolbkg"]color:#EEEEEE;background: linear-gradient(to bottom left, #2c343b, #282828);[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolstr"]background: url("https://i.imgur.com/PFz8OLS.png");[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolname2"]color:#81bdd5;[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolicon"]background:url("https://i.imgur.com/W0RGG1N.png");[/newclass]
close tab

played by

lou

lam
he/him
twenty-six
may 7th
hau’oli city, alola
rooksexual (demi)
lilycove gym leader
gym leader
awards
1,524 posts
lam logan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lou
lam logan
POSTED ON Jan 4, 2024 15:02:28 GMT
lam logan Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lam"]
[attr="class","body"]

[attr="class","sideinfo"]
[attr="class","charimage"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","text"] The call makes him laugh, and the sound rumbles outward. “No need to be sorry.” His shoulders climb in a shrug. “It’s such a big space, s’alright to have at least a little fun.” Just to emphasize that point, Lam lets out a loud whoop! of his own. When the sound echoes for a few rounds, he looks back at her and grins.[break][break]

It’s sort of nice to have a moment to feel like they’re kids again.[break][break]

It was always substantially back then, wasn’t it?[break][break]

Of course, their attention had to shift away from that–to the neat set of instructions laid out for them. Genny takes the idea and runs with it, and Lam perks up. “Yeah, the Galar circuit is super hyped. Let’s do it, the bigger the better.” The sound swells around them and the base building expands outward like it’s innately attuned to Genny’s mind.[break][break]

And honestly, it’s hella cool to watch as it grows up around them like an urban garden. He likes to imagine this is how all creativity works, though with his sketches and paintings, he’s somehow never pictured it like this. Like it’s a world in your mind, rather than a blank canvas in front of you. The shift in perspective is interesting.[break][break]

His head nods as she pulls from the concepts of others, including his own. “Yeah, I took on his gym not long before mine opened. It’s pretty intense.” Not that that’s a bad thing, but the idea of capture the flag makes him perk up. “‘Course I have!”[break][break]

When she downplays her ideas, though, Lam’s“No way!” He shakes his head emphatically, green hair flopping in his eyes. “That’s super cool. Plus, it’s like a way to test other skills apart from battling. Like, agility and strategy.”[break][break]

As he’d suspected— it’s a creativity that comes naturally to her. By the time they’re done, he’s pretty impressed. “Good timing, too. Someone’s headed our way.” From the steps of the gym, a figure can be seen approaching. Seeming to have appeared out of thin air.

[attr="class","ooc"]

[break]

NOTES

- designing…[break]
- lam “I already did this in real life” logan

[attr="class","credit"]MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.lam]--accent:#83B130;[/newclass]
[newclass=.lam]font:12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam h1"]font:bold 16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam h2"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam .sideinfo"]width:150px;padding:20px 0px;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam .text"]padding:20px 40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam .charimage img"]border:8px solid var(--accent);border-radius:50%;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam .ooc a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam .pkmn div"]background-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam .pkmn img"]margin:5px -10px -10px -10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam .credit"]font:10px Poppins;text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lam .credit a"]font:10px Poppins;[/newclass]
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights