he / him
December 28
Snowbelle City, Kalos
heteroflexible
ambassador
Rocket-adjacent
6'2" / 188 cm height
6'2" / 188 cm height
Timendi causa est nescire. Ignorance is the cause of fear.
awards
216 posts
part of
TAG WITH @julien
Julien Demassieux
la vie en rose [m]
POSTED ON Feb 28, 2024 14:00:59 GMT
Julien Demassieux Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","julien2"]
[attr="class","body"]

Julien remained where he sat, his hands in his lap. He had no reason to rush Mari, for he'd cleared his schedule that day for their outing. So he sat, patient, ready to listen to whatever she shared. And if she decided to sit in silence while she recovered, that was fine, too. [break][break]

When she slumped against his shoulder, he remained still, resisting the urge to wrap his arm around her. She might find that too forward and become spooked. [break][break]

"There's no need to apologize," he assured her. Then he paused, sorting through the events of the day and piecing them together with her vague statements. [break][break]

"What happened when you were nineteen?" he began, his voice low and gentle.

TAGS[break]
NOTESmission

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".julien2"]--accent:#BBD1EA;font:13px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".julien2 b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".julien2 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".julien2 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".julien2 a"]font:13px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".julien2 h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".julien2 h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".julien2 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".julien2 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".julien2 .credit"]font-size:13px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

milky

mari
she/her
march 2
ambrette, kalos
bi
assistant
civilian
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
84 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mari
marilee beaufort
la vie en rose [m]
POSTED ON Mar 15, 2024 20:36:25 GMT
marilee beaufort Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sweetwater"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","lyrics"]

[attr="class","textbody"] 'He's so kind,' she would think later, when she would be embarrassed about the vulnerability that she showed him - her Boss - in this moment. Later, she would be mortified and send texts to or or whoever else, lamenting the difficulty of this moment back at them.

[break][break] But for now, it was deceptively easy. The words spilled out of her mouth like water.

[break][break] "I... I used to be an ice skater. My name is Beaufort, but I was raised as a Pryde." The Kalosian family was renown within Kalos for their excellence in law and diplomacy. Several of Mari's "family" members were quite a stronghold to be named. "Nana didn't care what I did, as long as I did it excellently — and ice skating was my passion."

[break][break] She swallowed thickly.

[break][break] "I was mentored by Nerezza Fisk," she said. "And set up to be one of the youngest to participate in the Junior Grand Prix, back then..."

[break][break] Her breath stuttered.

[break][break] "But - then that - happened, and then I was hurt. The d-doctor said that I couldn't compete anymore, not professionally. It was too dangerous.. I .. "

[break][break] Her eyes shut, and she wiped her eyes.

[break][break] "I'd given that dream up. I thought - I thought it would be fine, just to do it casually, but I ..."

[break][break] She shook her head.

[break][break] "I'm sorry. I shouldn't have - I shouldn't have come here."

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","credits"][attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".sweetwater"] --accent: #d7d0f2; --url:url(https://file.garden/ZYU948Fgsgr29bBw/mariheader.jpg); [/newclass]

[newclass=".sweetwater"]width: 450px; margin: 0px auto; background: #222; position: relative; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; border-radius:0px 0px 5px 5px; position:relative; overflow:hidden; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333, -2px 2px 0px #333333, 2px -2px 0px #333333, -2px -2px 0px #333333; border:1px solid ##2d2d2d; } .sweetwater .top { background-image:var(--url); opacity:0.9; height: 220px; background-size: cover; background-position: 50% 35%; background-color: #c4bce2; background-blend-mode: hard-light;; transition:1s all; } .sweetwater .lyrics b { color: var(--accent); font-size: 50px; letter-spacing: -1px; text-transform: lowercase; text-shadow:-1px -1px 0 #323232, 1px -1px 0 #323232, 2px 1px 0 #323232, -1px 1px 0 #373639; text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:100; letter-spacing:5px;} .sweetwater .lyrics { font: 12px/15px 'Poppins'; letter-spacing: 5px; color: #eee; text-align: center; position: absolute; top: 150px; width: 500px; margin: 0px auto; } .sweetwater .textbody b { font: bold 14px/11px 'Poppins'; color: var(--accent); } .sweetwater a { font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'!important;} .sweetwater .textbody i { color: var(--accent); font-family:Poppins; } .sweetwater .textbody u { font: 11px/15px 'Poppins'; font-style: italic; border-bottom: 1px solid var(--accent); letter-spacing: 1px; text-decoration:none; } .sweetwater .textbody { font: 12px/16px 'Roboto'; border-radius: 10px; letter-spacing: 0.2px; color: #ffffffde; border:1px solid #18181899; text-align: justify; margin: 20px; padding: 40px 50px 30px 50px; border-radius: 5px; } .sweetwater .notes { background: rgba(10, 10, 10, 0.15); font: 10px 'Poppins'; border-radius: 10px; letter-spacing: 0.3px; margin: 10px 20px 0px; padding:20px 50px; color: #fff; text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; } .sweetwater .notes b { font:bold 15px 'Quicksand'; text-transform:uppercase; letter-spacing:-0.5px; color:var(--accent); padding:2px 5px; } .sweetwater .bottom { text-align:center; background:#272727; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; border-radius:0px 0px 5px 5px; opacity:0.9; } .sweetwater .bottom img { filter:grayscale(1); [/newclass]
[newclass=".sweetwater .credits"]position:absolute; text-transform:uppercase; bottom:9px; right:13px; color:#ccc;[/newclass][newclass=".sweetwater .credits a"]font:bold 9px 'Poppins'; text-decoration:none; color:inherit; opacity:0.3; transition:0.7s all;[/newclass][newclass=".sweetwater .credits a:hover"]opacity:1; font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; transition:0.7s all; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[googlefont=Poppins|Quicksand|Roboto|Playfair+Display]
close tab

played by

gunsmile

he / him
December 28
Snowbelle City, Kalos
heteroflexible
ambassador
Rocket-adjacent
6'2" / 188 cm height
6'2" / 188 cm height
Timendi causa est nescire. Ignorance is the cause of fear.
awards
216 posts
part of
TAG WITH @julien
Julien Demassieux
la vie en rose [m]
POSTED ON Mar 17, 2024 19:19:40 GMT
Julien Demassieux Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","julien2"]
[attr="class","body"]

Julien knew of Mari's connection to the Pryde family, but her familiarity with the Fisks was news to him. He nodded slowly as he absorbed the information about her rise as a star and, later, her downfall. [break][break]

"I can only imagine how difficult that time was for you," he said, rote politeness that came effortlessly despite a complete lack of empathy. So many years had passed since her accident, yet she was still dealing with the trauma? How child-like. [break][break]

Mari should have rejected his offer to go ice skating. But if she had, he wouldn't have learned this new information about her—not the details of her past, but how she struggled with her courage. [break][break]

It certainly made her an easier target for him. [break][break]

"I won't ask you to accompany me to the ice rink anymore. I promise." Julien patted her knee again, then stood. "Rest here a little longer. I'll be right back." [break][break]

He left her alone for only a few minutes, returning with two steaming paper cups of hot chocolate. Armed with their drinks, they hailed a Corviknight taxi, first to take Mari to her apartment, then to deliver Julien to his residence. But before they said their farewells, he slipped a 100 PD bill into her pocket. [break][break]

"Treat yourself to something nice," he murmured. "You deserve it."

TAGS[break]
NOTESmission

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".julien2"]--accent:#BBD1EA;font:13px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".julien2 b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".julien2 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".julien2 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".julien2 a"]font:13px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".julien2 h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".julien2 h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".julien2 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".julien2 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".julien2 .credit"]font-size:13px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,782 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
la vie en rose [m]
POSTED ON Apr 21, 2024 4:56:26 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: