part of
TAG WITH @dylan
dylan sayer
dylan's infamy file
POSTED ON Dec 21, 2023 5:34:31 GMT
dylan sayer Avatar

DYLAN SAYER'S INFAMY FILE

PUBLIC KNOWLEDGE X PRIVATE KNOWLEDGE

I REGRET EVERYTHING I'VE DONE. DJ SORROW.

I don't wanna save the world, I wanna be King of thе Graveyard

DJ SORROW is a vocalist and producer on the up and up. He's tackling the gym circuit both out of a keen awareness of Hoenn's myriad wars and a desire to increase his star-power. Dylan is quiet, passionate, and determined. His drive to protect others is born out of his own experiences with helplessness, but in the pursuit of it he'd go too far, as seen in his Father Winter file.

PUBLIC KNOWLEDGE

WHAT CAN BE LOOKED UP

Dylan Sayer is the latest signee on Callan Young's Teravolt Records, under the DJ SORROW moniker. He's a vocalist, producer, and songwriter who pairs aggressive, "bouncy" instrumentation with deadpan vocals.

He's the son of Darcy Sayer, a surgeon in Galar with a Medallion for Advancements in Surgical Care, and Morgan Sayer, a dialogue editor in the film industry. He takes after his mother, with his dark eyes and deep purple hair.

Dylan has two in-school suspensions on his permanent record in highschool, both for somehow getting his hands on cigarettes and being caught smoking, pictures of this are easier than ever to look up since his rise to a public figure. He went to college for Mortuary Science six years ago, but multiple health scares and nervous breakdowns kept him from finishing his degree.

He likes taking fit pics in the woods or by chain link fences, often posing with a box cutter, a knife, or a watch with a massive face.

LEAGUE KNOWLEDGE

POINTS OF INTEREST FOR THE LEAGUE FACTION

He has ties to Callan Young, and has been tutored by Michael Navidson. He's currently embarking on the gym circuit.

ROCKET KNOWLEDGE

POINTS OF INTEREST FOR TEAM ROCKET FACTION

PRIVATE KNOWLEDGE

PERSONAL SECRETS

Dylan has spent much of his early twenties going in and out of the hospital. The reasons vary from stomach ulcers to hiking accidents to near-fatal overdoses.

He grew up with a Snubbull, and as a result has a deep and abiding love for dogs, even as his ghostly persona emerged.

He's superstitious, fully up to date on paranormal phenomena as well as mystical arts like astrology and tarot.

He has few if any friends and confidants, and has a soft spot for others in their moment of weakness. He'll drop everything to take care of them if he has to.