A Blue Person

Morgs
he, him, they
June 12
Heterosexual
The Last Dragon Rider
30 height
30 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
143 posts
Morgan Drake DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @morgan
Morgan Drake
Legacy [dw]
POSTED ON Jul 23, 2019 23:51:16 GMT
Morgan Drake Avatar
The ashfall was heavy on the morning that Morgan trekked through Route 114, nestling in his hair and upon his shoulders like volcanic dandruff as he and his partner Bagon made the trek back from Fallarbor. It was a dreadful trip, in all honesty - with the mountain ranges on either side, they'd originally hiked up through Rustboro, though the notion of heading back that way after their business was through gave him hives. The path through Meteor Falls was almost entirely uphill, and at least there was some sort of tram going up past Mt. Chiminey... right?

But in the meantime, the shuffle there was still a pain in the ass. Morgan glanced back to check to the small blue dragon was still behind him - the rock headed dragon waddled quietly behind- and a thought came to mind.

"Y'know, when you finally evolve I wont have to be doing this. " He grunted, turning to face forward again. "Should get you to carry me around to the different towns. Would make things a lot faster."

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
noah faber
cyber buds
2240 height
2240 height
awards
6,374 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
Legacy [dw]
POSTED ON Jul 24, 2019 11:17:09 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
scaling through the route was easy with his arcanine offering to be his ride. evolving his growlithe was probably one of the best choice he ever made. his fluff made the ride comfortable too.

eyes would spot a familiar figure. his first action was to call for his attention. this wasn't a stranger after all. he doesn't know much of him personally compared to the likes of mateo and bry, but he knows him well enough to associate with him.

"oh hey," he calls from afar. his arcanine closes the distance quick, after which kyle continues speaking. "you here for something?"

there were really only two reasons for him to spot someone in the wild. it was either they're looking to meet some pokemon for one reason or another, or they were just travelling from one place to another.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,233 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Legacy [dw]
POSTED ON Jul 24, 2019 23:06:46 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]
[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD RHYDON APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
what will you do?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
male / lightning rod[break]
bulldoze / stomp / earthquake / hammer arm
[break][break]

[break][break]

[attr="class","sbody"]
[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD QUAGSIRE APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
what will you do?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
male / damp[break]
yawn / muddy water / slam / amnesia
[break][break]

[googlefont=Montserrat]

close tab

played by

A Blue Person

Morgs
he, him, they
June 12
Heterosexual
The Last Dragon Rider
30 height
30 height
awards
143 posts
Morgan Drake DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @morgan
Morgan Drake
Legacy [dw]
POSTED ON Jul 31, 2019 3:12:48 GMT
Morgan Drake Avatar
The unexpected voice from kyle surprised morgan enough for him to jump. Turning around to see his fellow blonde he recognised him due to him being an associate of mateo. "oh, yeah, im here to get to know my dragon better." morgan referenced to the small azure dragon that was standing next to him watching wearily of the stranger.

"Sorry, I dont think I got your name, im Morgan." Morgan would of walked to shake the mans hand, but Vy the small bagon was grabbing his trousers and growling a tad bit.

whilst the two males conversed, a couple of evolved pokemon traversed through the route. It was an odd pairing really as it was a water type and rock types do not usually associate themselves with each other, but I guess they got over their differences as they were both ground types.

Either way the two pokemon traversed by without morgan interfering with them. He was unsure whether his small dragon would be able to hold her own vs the two of them.

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
noah faber
cyber buds
2240 height
2240 height
awards
6,374 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
Legacy [dw]
POSTED ON Jul 31, 2019 16:02:13 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
he is thankful that it was morgan that initiated the awkward 'i know you but i don't really know your name' kind of conversation. he would have pretended to be a friendly ranger that's just passing by if it didn't.

he gets off of his arcanine and meets the other for the firm handshake. "kyle," he answers casually.

he doesn't know much about morgan besides the fact that he's a drake and a cousin of his gym leader back when he still stayed at blackthorn. they didn't interact much, most likely because he preferred not to. he did not know he'd have to consent to being adopted to their family when he agreed to be a gym trainer.

"why not in johto? is something happening here?"

it was just mateo at first, and then he met up with bryony a few days earlier. he wasn't sure if there's something important he missed or if the entire family just decided to have a hoenn vacation.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,233 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Legacy [dw]
POSTED ON Aug 1, 2019 2:22:10 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]
[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD LARVITAR APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
what will you do?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
male / guts[break]
payback / stone edge / chip away / crunch
[break][break]

[break][break]

[attr="class","sbody"]
[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD SANDSHREW APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
what will you do?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
female / sand veil[break]
earthquake / gyro ball / sandstorm / hone claws
[break][break]

[googlefont=Montserrat]
close tab

played by

A Blue Person

Morgs
he, him, they
June 12
Heterosexual
The Last Dragon Rider
30 height
30 height
awards
143 posts
Morgan Drake DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @morgan
Morgan Drake
Legacy [dw]
POSTED ON Aug 15, 2019 10:53:22 GMT
Morgan Drake Avatar
Is something happening here? That was a good question. "I'd like to come up with and elaborate idea and say yes, but no there is not. Or to my knowledge at least. Im here for personal reasons." Lamenting on what he just said morgan realised he needed to prove himself too everyone. Out of everyone in the clan he was the last to receive their assigned partner dragon. while he was friends with them just felt the need to prove his worth.

Morgans momentary concentration was broken as a small larvitar had just made itself known to to him and kyle. At closer inspection the small pokemon seemed hurt and was running from something. It seemed like the pokemon had an issue with another pokemon a sandshrew to be exact. The small rock pokemon collapsed at morgans feet. Vy being the curious little dragon she was, smelled nudged and tried to move the downed pokemon.

Although the larvitar was down, the sandshrew was not letting up as it moved closer to the downed pokemon without much care to Kyle or Morgan. "Vy stop the pokemon." Hearing her trainers command the little dragon use flamethrower at the feet of the sandshrew to prevent it from moving any further.

Whilst it did prevent the pokemon from moving it just shifted its agitation from the larvitar to Vy. With the wild pokemon attacking using the move gyro ball, Vy countered with a double edge. It was like a slow high speed collision as the two pokemon crashed into each other. Vy seemed to be okay but the wild sandshrew seemed to be outcold, probably from the altercation it had with the larvitar earlier.

Picking up the wild larvitar, Morgan cradled the small pokemon as it recovered its strength. Maybe just maybe the pokemon would take a liking to him after it woke up.

capturing/taking larvitar

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
noah faber
cyber buds
2240 height
2240 height
awards
6,374 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
Legacy [dw]
POSTED ON Aug 16, 2019 8:59:19 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
personal reasons. it was the classic excuse that kyle often uses himself since everyone was forced to just nod and accept it without questioning the reason why when they get told of that.

kyle inspects the larvitar on morgan's arms. hurt and injured, kyle knows it needs medical attention. it wasn't anything fatal or anything thankfully.

frisking his belongings, kyle tries to search for anything that might have helped. being lazy for the day got him to forget carrying the essentials with him, including a potion or two he usually carried around at all times.

"are you keeping him?" he asks. he would offer to bring him to the nearest pokemon center if he does plan on doing so.

close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O
IS MY GIRLFRIEND
777 height
777 height
THE GREATER THE DESPAIR THE SWEETER THE VICTORY
awards
5,164 posts
SPIRAL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @spiral
SPIRAL
Legacy [dw]
POSTED ON Aug 17, 2019 2:35:00 GMT
SPIRAL Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]
[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD POOCHYENA APPEARED

[attr="class","aname2"]
what will you do?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
male / rattled[break]
roar / play rough / crunch / taunt
[break][break]

[break][break]

[attr="class","sbody"]
[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD NUZLEAF APPEARED

[attr="class","aname2"]
what will you do?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
male / chlorophyll[break]
feint attack / extrasensory / razor wind / leaf blade
[break][break]

[break][break]
The previous capture attempt were successful!

[googlefont=Montserrat]
close tab

played by

A Blue Person

Morgs
he, him, they
June 12
Heterosexual
The Last Dragon Rider
30 height
30 height
awards
143 posts
Morgan Drake DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @morgan
Morgan Drake
Legacy [dw]
POSTED ON Aug 17, 2019 2:58:05 GMT
Morgan Drake Avatar
The small larvitar was resting peacefully within morgans arms when kyle inspected the pokemon. With kyles question morgan did question himself whether he should keep the small pokemon, but he came to the conclusion that it would be best for him to take care of it.

Nodding in response to Kyles question, he was simply saying yes to the fact that he was indeed going to keep the rock/ground type pokemon.

during their small and brief stint of a conversation two more pokemon popped up, and the thing that stood out the most was the poochyena. It was not a hidden fact that kyle was obssessed with dog pokemon, and he already had 6 mightyena's already. Doing a friend favour, he lightly kicked kyles leg and indicated with his head at the dog pokemon.

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
noah faber
cyber buds
2240 height
2240 height
awards
6,374 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
Legacy [dw]
POSTED ON Aug 17, 2019 17:23:23 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
the distinct smell of dog in the vicinity got his attention. it was different from the scent of his arcanine who was always kept clean with a particular brand of dog shampoo whose smell has already imprinted onto him. this was a wild dog pokemon.

the nudge from morgan acted as a go button.

"bulldoze."

the arcanine would shift his attention to the only other wild pokemon after the escape of the sandshrew earlier. the ground would shake as shock waves were sent from the arcanine towards the poochyena. the fire-type looks behind him as he waits for his trainer's next command.

it comes as a simple motion with his head, more like a nod towards the direction of the poocheyna.

kyle readies a pokeball, holding it not unlike a baseball. he readies the pitch, and as soon as the arcanine blitzes through the distance and throws the poochyena up in the air, kyle throws the pokeball with such intensity that one would think it was overkill for a simple pokeball throw.

it takes the pokemon within the capsule without any problem, falling on the ground for the arcanine to fetch later.

close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O
IS MY GIRLFRIEND
777 height