6,453 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
skates [m]
POSTED ON Dec 27, 2023 6:44:02 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
it wasn't a secret to matias that he was being observed by the league. kyle's visit serves as an official one, though it was just an excuse to consider what he would have done in his free time as work.

"you know, i haven't seen you in a while," kyle tells virizion, who makes itself know to another member of the swords of justice. "i would have sworn you would have abandoned him by now."

the statement was of jest, but plenty of people would have thought the same behind closed doors.

he starts putting on his skates on the ground in front of the frozen pond by matias' property, head craned up to continue a casual conversation with a legend. "i'm not sure where terrakion is, but you guys should hang out for the holidays. it's-"

virizion's expression changes, and he leaves. kyle turns to see matias approaching.

"how bad does it feel that you can't skate while barefoot?" he teases

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,054 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
skates [m]
POSTED ON Dec 31, 2023 5:44:00 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matias matyleday"]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

it has been months since they've interacted and yet virizion is still here, lingering like his shadow—more like his silent guardian—that stubbornly has yet to abandon him.[break][break]

perhaps the sword of justice sees something he doesn't, perhaps their rekindled bond in galar is why it chooses to stay, or perhaps it's some other reason entirely, but deep down, he's glad it hasn't.[break][break]

it shows in the brief smile he offers virizion before it departs, disappearing back into the trees.[break][break]

"pretty bad," he says to , carrying a pair of skates in one hand. "you should know i'm not a big fan of skating."[break][break]

nearing the top champion, his smile grows as he looks at kyle.[break][break]

"have you been well?"

[attr="class","milkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".matyleday"] --accent:#5d464e!important [/newclass]
[newclass=".matias"] --accent: #5d464e } .matias b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .matias { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .matias .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #eee; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .matias .body { border-radius: 5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .matias .body span { font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'; } .matias .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .matias .bottom img { margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".matias .oocnotes"] border-top:1px solid var(--accent); padding-top:15px; width:200px; margin:10px auto 0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".matias .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .matias .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .matias .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
Join my dream it's just the right time, woah
awards
6,453 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
skates [m]
POSTED ON Jan 1, 2024 12:33:43 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
he leans upward, just enough to snatch the skates out of matias' hands, before dropping back to the pile of snow on his bottom.

"well, nothing's new," he tells matias as if he's bored, though he pipes up afterwards, "but it's not like it's bad! boring in hoenn terms means no work for us."

without care, he drags matias' foot out so he can fit the skates on his feet. he's prepared to tie it up for him if he allows him to.

"oh! i've been to relearn the bass. it got me wanting to return to music when you played that song on the flute one time."

it might just be a passing hobby though, as much as everything else kyle had put his hands on. ice skating might be one of them, but at least there's some merit on learning how to do it.

on hindsight, his woes seemed to be too mundane compared to those of his colleagues.

"and you?"

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,054 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
skates [m]
POSTED ON Jan 2, 2024 6:14:06 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

he isn't expecting to be so physical but he finds that he does not mind it when the champion drags his foot out before fitting the skates on, giving him no choice but to try and skate later. he smiles, feeling warm despite the cold weather.[break][break]

"i didn't know you played the bass. but i can see it, it's a very you instrument."[break][break]

thinking back to the time they spent together with sharing their experiences in galar has him feeling conflicted. he hasn't touched the flute since then.[break][break]

"i've been okay. adapting to the surveillance as i'm not used to being watched all the time. feels weird."

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".matias"] --accent: #5d464e } .matias b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .matias { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .matias .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #eee; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .matias .body { border-radius: 5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .matias .body span { font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'; } .matias .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .matias .bottom img { margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".matias .oocnotes"] border-top:1px solid var(--accent); padding-top:15px; width:200px; margin:10px auto 0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".matias .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .matias .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .matias .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,453 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
skates [m]
POSTED ON Jan 25, 2024 17:24:59 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
he stands up as soon as the skates are fitted. this is one of the first times that matias has footwear on, which was surprising given the weather.

"that's what you get for trying to be a major player in the story," he tells matias as if he's bored, though he pipes up afterwards, "you get attention for trying to outplay the narrator behind the scenes."

as he takes the first steps on the ice, kyle turns back to matias, entering the frozen lake facing the volatile.

"best way to fuck with them is to force them to write reports about your mundane life." he says it with mischief in mind rather than petty vengeance. "you look like a drums kinda guy. since you don't have neighbors, you can practice all you want."

out of every instrument, it seems like the most annoying to spectate.

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,054 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
skates [m]
POSTED ON Feb 7, 2024 15:17:28 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

"so you're saying i should just lay low and do nothing? you know that isn't me. i'd get so fucking bored."[break][break]

his words lack the usual venom they often carry with or even , once again proving to be the exception.[break][break]

"drums are cool. i think i'd be a great singer, too."[break][break]

realizing he's prolonging the inevitable, he sighs, then takes his first step onto the ice only to immediately wobble, his knees shaking under his weight.[break][break]

"kyle...help."

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,453 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
skates [m]
POSTED ON Feb 12, 2024 3:53:13 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
he doesn't react. he listens, but his eyes are intent on watching matias struggle on eyes.

his expression breaks to a smile when he finally asks for help. he holds both of his hand out for him to guide him.

"let's do small steps with the skates on first," he instructs, "literal small steps, kind of like walking. we can do the sliding later once you can move a bit on your own."

he shows him how to do it. small increments of movement on top of ice was exaggerated, lifting his feet almost vertically before moving it an inch behind his other foot.

"i'm saying you need to be flexible with what you're dealt with," he mentions, circling back to the earlier conversation. "they will always see what they want to see, anyways."

eventually, he releases his hold so matias can try walking on his own.

"you decide if you play by their expectations or do the opposite."

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,054 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
skates [m]
POSTED ON Feb 12, 2024 9:34:15 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

even reaching his hands out to grab 's almost proves fatal. he wobbles, close to slipping over but managing to find support in time to stop himself.[break][break]

"small steps, got it."[break][break]

he thinks back to all the documentaries he had watched when under house arrest, trying to remember how eiscue walked before attempting to replicate the same.[break][break]

step. step. step. step. it works, he stays up right, but he sure looks stupid doing so.[break][break]

"how do i make them see something else, then?"

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".matias"] --accent: #5d464e } .matias b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .matias { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .matias i { font-style:italic; border-bottom:1px solid #474747; color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:1px; } .matias .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #eee; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .matias .body { border-radius: 5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .matias .body span { font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'; } .matias .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .matias .bottom img { margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,453 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
skates [m]
POSTED ON Feb 16, 2024 3:24:15 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
"small steps," he answers again.

once matias was able to do it, he takes his hands again and drags him through the ice's surface to glide through it. he skates backwards, taking small strides as they go in circles around the frozen pond.

"it's the boring route, kinda like my thing. make foundations with small actions and mannerisms. leave no opening. fill the holes with every excuse possible."

a few of matias' pokemon start to watch their trainer outside of his element.

"eventually, it'll be the truth. then again, that's what you did in the first place."

kyle finally lets go, letting matias try it out on his own. if he falls off balance, he at least knows how to move on ice with small steps.

"that's not really an option for you though, right?"

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,054 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
skates [m]
POSTED ON Feb 16, 2024 11:15:56 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

does not take small steps. he has never taken small steps because he has needed to be sure in everything he does. he strides forward into the unknown with such confidence that it bleeds into arrogance because that is simply who he is. to be instructed to do the opposite now feels awfully daunting.[break][break]

daunting, also, because it applies to other aspects of his life, and he realizes this.[break][break]

"not really."[break][break]

he shakes his head, struggling to stay upright after lets him go.[break][break]

"but i can try. i will try."[break][break]

just not now. not yet. not when what he so desperately wants is right in front of him.[break][break]

distracted, he slips and falls.

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".matias"] --accent: #5d464e } .matias b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .matias { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .matias i { font-style:italic; border-bottom:1px solid #474747; color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:1px; } .matias .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #eee; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .matias .body { border-radius: 5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .matias .body span { font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'; } .matias .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .matias .bottom img { margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,453 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
skates [m]
POSTED ON Feb 17, 2024 18:20:40 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
a laugh escapes his mouth, which was quickly muffled with a sudden closing of his mouth and then covering it with the sleeve of his jacket.

"there's always the other option," he tells matias as he recovers from stifling a laugh.

he extends a hand to help him get up.

"it's to make a grand gesture that proves once and for all that they're wrong."

indisputable proof, as they would have called it in court.

it was matias' angle every time and each time it has backfired. he offers it as an alternative, but when it has always proven itself to go against the intent, kyle finds a case against it in matias' book.

still, he wouldn't make the choice for him. what happens next is matias' responsibility.

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,054 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
skates [m]
POSTED ON Feb 18, 2024 5:45:59 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

he can't be too mad about falling if it means hearing laugh like that. it makes him laugh as well, chuckling despite himself as he reaches for their hand to help him get up.[break][break]

groaning, he paws snow off his pants.[break][break]

"a grand gesture..."[break][break]

he mutters to himself.[break][break]

"yeah, i can do that. that sounds like something right up my alley."[break][break]

only time will tell what matias will actually do. for now, they simply enjoy each other's company, skating (walking) along the ice as though nothing else matters in the world.

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

a toddler

little toot toot
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
2,277 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
skates [m]
POSTED ON Feb 19, 2024 2:27:55 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: