Cascarrafa
GAY
Military Recruit
Private
i only pray
don't fall away from me
6' 3" height
6' 3" height
if the wind turns, if i hit a squall, allow the ground to find its brutal way to me.
awards
426 posts
part of
TAG WITH @eddieh
Eduardo Hisakawa
Eddie VS. Gerald | VCT
POSTED ON Jan 1, 2024 13:58:28 GMT
Eduardo Hisakawa Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","eddieh"]
[attr="class","eddiehtag"]

[attr="class","eddiehmain"]

Heart thumping hard against his chest, blood pounding in his veins, this is the kind of thing that Eddie lives for. [break][break]

As he swaggers up to the arena with a completely unearned sense of cockiness, he knows there's a wide, wolfish grin plastered across his face that he couldn't wipe off even if he tried. The Tauros accompanying him snorts and stamps one of his hooves, equally eager to face the competition. Eddie stops to size up his opponent, [break][break]

“Yo, I'm Eddie! Eddie Hisakawa; I'm the guy who's got the pleasure of kicking your ass today.” [break][break]

It isn't said with malice, and it isn't intended as a genuine threat. It's merely a bit of bravado that makes Eddie's pulse surge with excitement as he rolls his shoulders and cracks his knuckles. If this battle is as heated as he hopes it's going to be, he'll gladly eat his words.

notes[break]
No-gimmicks battle[break]
Part of the Vital City Tournament[break]

[attr="class","eddiehpoke"]

[newclass=.eddieh]margin: 0 auto; width: 420px; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333; border-radius: 5px;border: solid 1px #232323;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eddieh div.quote_body] margin: 10px -20px -25px -20px!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eddiehmain]border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:65px 35px 40px 35px;text-align:justify;font-size:11.5px;line-height:16px;letter-spacing:.5px;font-family:poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eddiehtag] text-align: right;font-weight: bold;position: absolute;padding: 10px 15px;border: solid 1px #232323; border-top-color: rgb(35, 35, 35); border-top-style: solid; border-top-width: 1px;background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px;margin: 0px 0px 0px -1px;border-top: none;background-color: #272727;width: 390px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eddieh b] color: #D49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.eddieh i] color: #cecece; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.eddieh u] text-decoration: none; text-transform:uppercase; color: #dbb859; font-size: 12px;font-family:Quattrocento Sans; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass]
[newclass=.eddieh a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:bold 12px Quattrocento Sans!important;letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.eddiehpoke] background-color:#272727;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;border-radius: 0px 0px 5px 5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Senpai

He/Him
January 01
Fortree City
Heterosexual
Rocket Employee
Grunt
175 CM height
175 CM height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
392 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gerald
Gerald Kaiser
Eddie VS. Gerald | VCT
POSTED ON Jan 1, 2024 17:05:31 GMT
Gerald Kaiser Avatar

Gerald felt a certain unease as he swaggered toward the Arena. What nervousness he felt hidden behind a cocky neutrality. This was just a battle like any other. The only difference, the audience.

Unfortunately the tiny voice of his little sister eagerly cheering on him and the Absol by his side, was drowned by the rest of the crowd. Yet, he knew his sister was watching from the side-lines safely in the company of one of his own Pokemon.

He would win this tournament for her. After all, she had pleaded for him to partake, the least he could do was to win.

“You can call me Gerald.” He spoke bluntly. “And sorry to burst your bubble, but I’ll be taking you down."

While there was no malice or ill intent in his voice, it was still laced with a competitive indifference that might fool even the most experienced.

NOTES:
- No Gimmicks
- VCT Battle

MADE BY MIZO
[googlefont=Raleway]
close tab

played by

inmediasres

Eddie
HE/HIM
Thirty-nine
MAY 18th
Cascarrafa
GAY
Military Recruit
Private
i only pray
don't fall away from me
6' 3" height
6' 3" height
if the wind turns, if i hit a squall, allow the ground to find its brutal way to me.
awards
426 posts
part of
TAG WITH @eddieh
Eduardo Hisakawa
Eddie VS. Gerald | VCT
POSTED ON Jan 1, 2024 17:34:27 GMT
Eduardo Hisakawa Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","eddieh"]

Eddie thought his shit-eating grin couldn't get any wider, but it does, almost imperceptibly so at Gerald's words. He's happy to be facing someone who's got a little bit of bark to go alongside his bite, [break][break]

“Can't wait to see you try!” Eddie beams. He inclines his head towards the Tauros stamping next to him, “Go on Beau, show him what you got.” [break][break]

The Paldean Tauros surges forward, hoping his initiative can eke out an advantage. With a few bounding gallops, water from the atmosphere coalesces around the bull, shrouding him in an aquatic veil. Beau's speed picks up as he throws his whole body into a furious WAVE CRASH; Eddie watches with trepidation, hoping that the attack lands home. [break][break]

rgobSUr_[break]
HP: 3/3

notes[break]
No gimmicks battle[break]

[newclass=.eddieh]margin: 0 auto; width: 420px; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333; border-radius: 5px;border: solid 1px #232323;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eddieh div.quote_body] margin: 10px -20px -25px -20px!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eddiehmain]border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:65px 35px 40px 35px;text-align:justify;font-size:11.5px;line-height:16px;letter-spacing:.5px;font-family:poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eddiehtag] text-align: right;font-weight: bold;position: absolute;padding: 10px 15px;border: solid 1px #232323; border-top-color: rgb(35, 35, 35); border-top-style: solid; border-top-width: 1px;background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px;margin: 0px 0px 0px -1px;border-top: none;background-color: #272727;width: 390px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eddieh b] color: #D49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.eddieh i] color: #cecece; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.eddieh u] text-decoration: none; text-transform:uppercase; color: #dbb859; font-size: 12px;font-family:Quattrocento Sans; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass]
[newclass=.eddieh a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:bold 12px Quattrocento Sans!important;letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.eddiehpoke] background-color:#272727;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;border-radius: 0px 0px 5px 5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Senpai

He/Him
January 01
Fortree City
Heterosexual
Rocket Employee
Grunt
175 CM height
175 CM height
awards
392 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gerald
Gerald Kaiser
Eddie VS. Gerald | VCT
POSTED ON Jan 1, 2024 17:48:40 GMT
Gerald Kaiser Avatar
“Amabilia, make this quick.”

The Absol jumped into the arena. Its fearless gaze watched as the the Taurus came charging at it. Not that Absol was about to let it do so unhindered.

Absol slammed a heavy palm onto the Arena ground, and moments later a cascade of STONE EDGE’s burst from the arena floor aiming to hit the taurus or at the very least end its charge prematurely.

drL5KEsp
3/3 HP

NOTES:
- No Gimmicks
- VCT Battle

MADE BY MIZO
[googlefont=Raleway]
close tab

played by

inmediasres

Eddie
HE/HIM
Thirty-nine
MAY 18th
Cascarrafa
GAY
Military Recruit
Private
i only pray
don't fall away from me
6' 3" height
6' 3" height
awards
426 posts
part of
TAG WITH @eddieh
Eduardo Hisakawa
Eddie VS. Gerald | VCT
POSTED ON Jan 1, 2024 18:03:02 GMT
Eduardo Hisakawa Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","eddieh"]

The jagged rocks that shoot up from the earth do little to stop the bull's rampage. Instead Beau course corrects, jumping onto a sloping formation of rock created by the STONE EDGE. It acts as the perfect ramp for him to close the gap between him and the Absol, and he lands with a vicious WAVE CRASH on top of the other Pokemon. [break][break]

The Tauros lows angrily, swept up in the heat of the battle. Now that he's within more immediate striking distance of the Absol, he tries to trample the Pokemon beneath his hooves with a series of DOUBLE KICKS. Eddie watches, brow furrowing in concentration, ready to direct his Pokemon should the course of the battle change.[break][break]

RUbZSYdv[break]
HP: 3/3

notes[break]

close tab

played by

Senpai

He/Him
January 01
Fortree City
Heterosexual
Rocket Employee
Grunt
175 CM height
175 CM height
awards
392 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gerald
Gerald Kaiser
Eddie VS. Gerald | VCT
POSTED ON Jan 1, 2024 18:10:52 GMT
Gerald Kaiser Avatar
The rocks did nothing to stop the charge. Absol was afforded no time to reconsider its option. The Bull was upon her and woosh the wave came crashing over it. The water hitting as heavily as any rock.

Absol grimaced through the pain and attempted to dodge the Double Kick with a quick sidestep while simultaneously swiping at the Taurus with her own IRON TAIL

Meanwhile Gerald was keeping a keen eye out, gouging just how well each Pokémon's close combat skills were before planning their next move.

pBYyShHO
2/3 HP

NOTES:
- No Gimmicks
- VCT Battle

MADE BY MIZO
[googlefont=Raleway]
close tab

played by

inmediasres

Eddie
HE/HIM
Thirty-nine
MAY 18th
Cascarrafa
GAY
Military Recruit
Private
i only pray
don't fall away from me
6' 3" height
6' 3" height
awards
426 posts
part of
TAG WITH @eddieh
Eduardo Hisakawa
Eddie VS. Gerald | VCT
POSTED ON Jan 1, 2024 18:30:24 GMT
Eduardo Hisakawa Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","eddieh"]

The Absol was almost impossibly fast, dodging Beau's rampaging DOUBLE KICKS with graceful ease. The Tauros, blinded in his fury, took the full brunt of the retaliating IRON TAIL straight to the torso. The force sent him skidding back, crashing into one of the jagged points of rock still left over from the Absol's previous attempt to attack, collapsing to the ground from the sheer strength of the impact, [break][break]

“Beau!” Eddie called, voice tinged with worry, “C'mon, big guy, get up!” [break][break]

The Tauros, though momentarily dazed by the dizzying blow, was emboldened by his Trainer's encouragement. He rose to his feet with a stomp and a snort, getting himself WORKED UP to launch his next attack. Beau reared up onto his back hooves and landed forward with a stomp, charging himself into an AQUA JET to rejoin the fray as quickly as possible. [break][break]

KWQ6mSGQ[break]
HP: 2/3

notes[break]

close tab

played by

Senpai

He/Him
January 01
Fortree City
Heterosexual
Rocket Employee
Grunt
175 CM height
175 CM height
awards
392 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gerald
Gerald Kaiser
Eddie VS. Gerald | VCT
POSTED ON Jan 1, 2024 18:55:55 GMT
Gerald Kaiser Avatar
“Well done!” Gerald announced, praising the Absol to keep up its morale.

But he need not do that as Amabilia the Absol was all fired up. Feeling the hit and sending the Tauros off gave it confidence in its own ability to win a close quarter fight.

So when the Taurus came charging Absol did two things. One was creating after image illusions with the help of DOUBLE TEAM as it would charge at the Tauros with the intent on delivering a sucker NIGHT SLASH to its side of the soon-to-be-steak.

GvWRsmaM
2/3 HP

NOTES:
- No Gimmicks
- VCT Battle

MADE BY MIZO
[googlefont=Raleway]
close tab

played by

inmediasres

Eddie
HE/HIM
Thirty-nine
MAY 18th
Cascarrafa
GAY
Military Recruit
Private
i only pray
don't fall away from me
6' 3" height
6' 3" height
awards
426 posts
part of
TAG WITH @eddieh
Eduardo Hisakawa
Eddie VS. Gerald | VCT
POSTED ON Jan 1, 2024 19:12:36 GMT
Eduardo Hisakawa Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","eddieh"]

Oh fuck, not the god damn shadow clones again. [break][break]

It wasn't the first time that Eddie and Beau had faced off against an opponent in this tournament who utilized the tricky DOUBLE TEAM, and just like last time, it had only proved to disorient Beau. He came crashing through one of the illusory Absols with an AQUA JET, only to be struck by a vicious NIGHT SLASH from another Absol next to it. Beau bellowed in pain and fury; it was all hooves and horns and rage as he bucked and charged like a RAGING BULL, trying to strike at the closest copy of Absol nearest to him, [break][break]

“Don't give up, Beau! You still have this!”[break][break]

Bf4w7kE1[break]
HP: 1/3

notes[break]

close tab

played by

Senpai

He/Him
January 01
Fortree City
Heterosexual
Rocket Employee
Grunt
175 CM height
175 CM height
awards
392 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gerald
Gerald Kaiser
Eddie VS. Gerald | VCT
POSTED ON Jan 1, 2024 19:28:27 GMT
Gerald Kaiser Avatar
“Well done!” The fight was growing fierce. Absol’s plan was working. It felt claws dig into the Taurus.

“Keep it up!” Gerald proclaimed.

But it was not its trainer that yelled the loudest. A tiny voice had been taken by the excitement and was loudly yelling “YOU CAN DO IT! I BELIEVE IN YOU.”

The Absol recognized the tiny girl's voice and felt a fiery ignite within it. And so it charged closer, getting dangerously close to the Aqua Jet as it tried to finish this match with a single powerful NIGHT SLASH

8ds21Sqq
2/3 HP

NOTES:
- No Gimmicks
- VCT Battle

MADE BY MIZO
[googlefont=Raleway]
close tab

played by

inmediasres

Eddie
HE/HIM
Thirty-nine
MAY 18th
Cascarrafa
GAY
Military Recruit
Private
i only pray
don't fall away from me
6' 3" height
6' 3" height
awards
426 posts
part of
TAG WITH @eddieh
Eduardo Hisakawa
Eddie VS. Gerald | VCT
POSTED ON Jan 1, 2024 19:35:01 GMT
Eduardo Hisakawa Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","eddieh"]

The final swipe of the Absol's NIGHT SLASH spelled the end for Beau. The Tauros was struck hard on the top of his head, sending him slamming to the ground with a dizzying strength that Eddie hadn't expected from the Absol. Seeing the bull knocked out, Eddie ran over and knelt to the Pokemon's side. He soothed the bull's thick mane as he comforted the valiant fighter, [break][break]

“Ya did great, buddy. Now it's time for you to get some rest.” [break][break]

Eddie recalled Beau back to his Pokeball in a flash of red light and he extended his hand out to Gerald, offering him a handshake in congratulations of his victory, [break][break]

“Holy shit, that was intense! You and your Pokemon did a kickass job.”

notes[break]
Gerald WINS![break]

close tab

played by

Senpai

He/Him
January 01
Fortree City
Heterosexual
Rocket Employee
Grunt
175 CM height
175 CM height
awards
392 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gerald
Gerald Kaiser
Eddie VS. Gerald | VCT
POSTED ON Jan 2, 2024 15:46:59 GMT
Gerald Kaiser Avatar
With a heavy slash the Absol slammed the Taurus into the ground. Victory had been assured. Absol didn’t wait to stick around at its downed opponent. It leisurely walked to its trainer to nudge its head against its trainer’s pants leg.

Gerald allowed a hand to run through the soft white fur as praise.

“Thank you, you and your Pokemon did pretty well too.” Gerald spoke. He didn’t care much for the sportsmanship of it, but he figured he ought to set a good example for his little sister.

NOTES:
- No Gimmicks
- VCT Battle
- Gerald wins

MADE BY MIZO
[googlefont=Raleway]
close tab

played by

a toddler

little toot toot
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
2,374 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
Eddie VS. Gerald | VCT
POSTED ON Jan 3, 2024 15:50:55 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]VCT COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: