CIAN MAHER
vct: cian vs eva
POSTED ON Jan 1, 2024 17:40:25 GMT
CIAN MAHER Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","tripleh handsomehoennhotshot"]

[attr="class","inner"]

[attr="class","body"]

"funny seeing you here, doc. this doesn't seem like your kinda thing."[break][break]

it's with feigned smugness that he approaches this battle with , more playful and fun than anything.[break][break]

"do you have a pen ready? because you can mark this down as a loss for you, heh."[break][break]

he almost seems to embody YOUNGSTER JOEY even with the way he points at her.[break][break]

"let's do this!"

[attr="class","milkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".handsomehoennhotshot"] --accent:#FFB546!important [/newclass]
[newclass=".tripleh"] --accent: #7C6678 } .tripleh b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .tripleh { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .tripleh i { color: var(--accent); } .tripleh u { color: var(--accent); } .tripleh .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #eee; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .tripleh .body { border-radius: 5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .tripleh .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .tripleh .bottom img { margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".tripleh .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; bottom: 88px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .tripleh .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .tripleh .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
My legacy is in the lives I save
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
POSTED ON Jan 1, 2024 19:43:56 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 ’s enthusiasm was adorable, if she was to be honest. The playfulness of it all was infectious. Eva took battles seriously, but a good match between friends (even if in a tournament) took priority over the sharpness of a real conflict.

“I think you’ll be surprised to see what we have up our sleeve,” her bright grin stretched wide across her face, “Ain’t that right, Syah?” the Machamp pounded her four fists together, a sharp crack indicated her readiness for battle.

“Show me what you got, Maher!” Eva pointed back, sending Syah out onto the battlefield.

[attr="class","milkcredit"]MILKY
[newclass=".eva"]--accent:#298A08; position:relative; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:40px 70px; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote b, .eva blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass] [newclass=".eva .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:470px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #298A08; [/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:25px; right:41px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit a]font-weight:bold; color:var(--accent)!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

triple h
he/him
twenty-seven
september 14th
rustboro
bisexual
rustboro gym leader
champion (hoenn & vct)
now come together, come apart
awards
3,824 posts
CIAN MAHER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cian
CIAN MAHER
POSTED ON Jan 3, 2024 3:49:54 GMT
CIAN MAHER Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","inner"]

[attr="class","body"]

"ayo hold up i wasn't expecting such a chad..."[break][break]

he stares in awe at the sheer size of 's machamp, now MEGA EVOLVED into something far more intimidating. he gulps, and so too does froakie. the two are just that in sync.[break][break]

time to start the battle.[break][break]

froakie tries and LICK machamp's bicep.[break][break]

yJSd5ZcF[break]
+10 FROM SYGNA SUIT[break]
HP: 3/3

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".tripleh"] --accent: #7C6678 } .tripleh b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .tripleh { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .tripleh i { color: var(--accent); } .tripleh u { color: var(--accent); } .tripleh .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #eee; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .tripleh .body { border-radius: 5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .tripleh .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .tripleh .bottom img { margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".tripleh .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; bottom: 88px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .tripleh .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .tripleh .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
POSTED ON Jan 3, 2024 23:40:48 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 A chad? Eva wasn’t too sure what that meant. Something like a bro, right? Was Eva being a bro? The thought gave her pause, but the Machamp’s advance enlightened her. Oh, yeah. Syah was a Chad.

The small frog would be difficult to hit, but each strike from a fighting-type like her would be a powerful one, especially after she BULKED UP and met the Froakie in battle. The pokemon rough tongue scrapped over her bicep, sending a shivering tingle down her arm. That felt funny.

Syah’s fist rose as if to punch the little thing right off. Instead, a single finger extended, attempting to flick the Froakie off her like a little bug.

PgRSVAMM

3/3 HP

[newclass=".eva"]--accent:#298A08; position:relative; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:40px 70px; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote b, .eva blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass] [newclass=".eva .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:470px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #298A08; [/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:25px; right:41px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit a]font-weight:bold; color:var(--accent)!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

triple h
he/him
twenty-seven
september 14th
rustboro
bisexual
rustboro gym leader
champion (hoenn & vct)
awards
3,824 posts
CIAN MAHER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cian
CIAN MAHER
POSTED ON Jan 4, 2024 5:24:41 GMT
CIAN MAHER Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","inner"]

[attr="class","body"]

froakie is no little bug—a fact that should become clear very quickly as machamp's flick doesn nothing. they always underestimate froakie, and it always backfires in their faces.[break][break]

"heh, nice try."[break][break]

will have to do better.[break][break]

froakie continues LICKING, its tongue tightening more and more around machamp's bicep as it looks to crush the muscle.[break][break]

XNaRQL_j[break]
HP: 3/3

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
POSTED ON Jan 4, 2024 6:12:47 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 So, the flick backfired. The little amphibian was really like an annoying pest.

“She’s not done yet!”

Syah’s muscle flexed back. Applying opposite pressure. Her free arm drew back, launching forward with something a little more powerful than a flick: a DYNAMIC PUNCH.

x6AnjYiO

2/3 HP

close tab

played by

noodles

triple h
he/him
twenty-seven
september 14th
rustboro
bisexual
rustboro gym leader
champion (hoenn & vct)
awards
3,824 posts
CIAN MAHER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cian
CIAN MAHER
POSTED ON Jan 4, 2024 6:15:38 GMT
CIAN MAHER Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","inner"]

[attr="class","body"]

"uwaaaa!"[break][break]

's machamp's DYNAMINC PUNCH is so dynamic that it leaks all the way to cian, forcing him to shield his eyes as his froakie is smacked back.[break][break]

froakie flies through the air before landing on the ground with a ssplat.[break][break]

righting itself shortly after, it huffs, then fires a long-range HYDRO PUMP.[break][break]

doqmPoN9[break]
HP: 2/3

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
POSTED ON Jan 4, 2024 6:23:50 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 It felt weird to cheer for a hit so dynamic that the Froakie splat on the ground like Frogger getting hit by a truck crossing the road. Eva gave the Machamp light praise.

“Don’t get too comfy, it’ll be right back at ya!”

Syah attempted to erect a WIDE GUARD as the Froakie launched a HYDRO PUMP its way.

_I6SFrgJ +20
(1/2 +20 roll)

2/3 HP

close tab

played by

noodles

triple h
he/him
twenty-seven
september 14th
rustboro
bisexual
rustboro gym leader
champion (hoenn & vct)
awards
3,824 posts
CIAN MAHER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cian
CIAN MAHER
POSTED ON Jan 4, 2024 6:26:02 GMT
CIAN MAHER Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","inner"]

[attr="class","body"]

"you're too wide!"[break][break]

trying to distract 's machamp, cian giggles right after which enables froakie to close the distance, using the cover of its HYDRO PUMP to shield its immediate advance.[break][break]

when froakie is close enough, it darts to the side, left and right, feinting before SMACK DOWNING machamp.[break][break]

yOrFMSR0[break]
HP: 2/3

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
POSTED ON Jan 4, 2024 6:33:57 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 The WIDE GUARD didn’t quite cut it, and the little rat crawled through the cracks to hit with a SMACK DOWN. What should just tickle, has a little more umph than she expected.

Syah fell on her butt, blinking in surprise at the little Froakie. There was a moment where she gave the little one a little nod of approval and a small smile before lunging forward and swiping at the little guy with a surprise DRAGON HAMMER.

xxJKbFzq +20
(2/2 +20 roll)

1/3 HP

close tab

played by

noodles

triple h
he/him
twenty-seven
september 14th
rustboro
bisexual
rustboro gym leader
champion (hoenn & vct)
awards
3,824 posts
CIAN MAHER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cian
CIAN MAHER
POSTED ON Jan 4, 2024 6:38:43 GMT
CIAN MAHER Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","inner"]

[attr="class","body"]

no DRAGON HAMMER could ever take down froakie. it has come against the same move time and time again and it has always ended up on top.[break][break]

evading the attack, froakie ducks in close before leaping up to slam its entire body into machamp for a final SMACK DOWN.[break][break]

the battle draws to a close.[break][break]

"heh, told ya."[break][break]

HP: 2/3[break][break]

CIAN WINS!

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
POSTED ON Jan 4, 2024 6:47:45 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 The defeated Machamp is return in a fairly unceremonious fashion.

“Good match, little guy!” Eva smiled, “You too, Froakie.”

“Good luck with the rest of it, Cian! I’ll be rooting for ya!”

Cause Arceus knows she’s not gonna be the one to win.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,032 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Jan 4, 2024 23:23:40 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]VCT COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: