He/Him
January 01
Fortree City
Heterosexual
Rocket Employee
Grunt
175 CM height
175 CM height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
392 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gerald
Gerald Kaiser
Gerald Vs Yvaine (VCT)
POSTED ON Jan 1, 2024 18:28:25 GMT
Gerald Kaiser Avatar
Gerald felt a certain unease as he swaggered toward the Arena. What nervousness he felt hidden behind a cocky neutrality. This was just a battle like any other. The only difference, the audience.

Unfortunately the tiny voice of his little sister eagerly cheering on him and the Absol by his side, was drowned by the rest of the crowd. Yet he felt her hopeful eyes upon him. He had to win this.

“Good luck.” He figured it wouldn’t hurt to show good sportsmanship to his little sister.

The Absol stepped onto the arena ready to fight.

NOTES:
- VCT Battle

MADE BY MIZO
[googlefont=Raleway]
close tab

played by

Aura

Monarch
she/her
March 26th
Chroma Highlands, Almia
Demi-romantic
Bounty Hunter/Ethologist
Civilian
You say you're a god man, so what I'm the devil herself
awards
199 posts
part of
TAG WITH @aura1
Yvaine Varron
Gerald Vs Yvaine (VCT)
POSTED ON Jan 8, 2024 2:11:17 GMT
Yvaine Varron Avatar
"Same to you," Yvaine tilted her head back to the man in form of greeting, seeing names and so on were redundant. Not that it mattered much in the end, but still, she was trying to make a change, grow out of the shell of her former self. Didn't mean she'd forget her old habits, though.

"So, you ready for this, buddy?" she'd mutter softly in her Zoroark's ear as it drew near, petting its mane. A content huff was enough of an answer that came from its large forme, and it moved on to ready itself for battle, eyeing the Absol curiously.

close tab

played by

Senpai

He/Him
January 01
Fortree City
Heterosexual
Rocket Employee
Grunt
175 CM height
175 CM height
awards
392 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gerald
Gerald Kaiser
Gerald Vs Yvaine (VCT)
POSTED ON Jan 8, 2024 13:48:56 GMT
Gerald Kaiser Avatar
Absol entered the arena, ready to do battle. It warily gazed at its opponent trying to gauge the strength that it should proceed with.

It decided that a decisive start would be the best option, and as such as it charged forward it allowed Mega-Transformation to happen, changing its appearance and strength if only briefly. As it charged to deliver an IRON TAIL.

GiGDK2Bi
(+20 Mega 1/2)
3/3 HP

NOTES:
- VCT Battle

MADE BY MIZO
[googlefont=Raleway]
close tab

played by

Aura

Monarch
she/her
March 26th
Chroma Highlands, Almia
Demi-romantic
Bounty Hunter/Ethologist
Civilian
awards
199 posts
part of
TAG WITH @aura1
Yvaine Varron
Gerald Vs Yvaine (VCT)
POSTED ON Jan 24, 2024 22:31:25 GMT
Yvaine Varron Avatar
Right from the get-go the Absol mega-evolves, a sight far to familiar thanks to her own Absol having the same ability. It's glowing, an Iron Tail ready to deal a devastating blow.

Yvaine's Zoroark moves out of the way at the last moment, allowing for the Iron Tail's momentum to draw the Absol within range before unleashing a Night Slash of its own upon the dark type, slamming its claws into its underbelly with an open-handed uppercut.

n63sAXdO +10

- - - - - -

HP 3/3

Gimmick: Pokémon without gimmicks receive a +10 modifier on rolls that include the number 0. If 100 is rolled, they receive a +30 modifier.

close tab

played by

Senpai

He/Him
January 01
Fortree City
Heterosexual
Rocket Employee
Grunt
175 CM height
175 CM height
awards
392 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gerald
Gerald Kaiser
Gerald Vs Yvaine (VCT)
POSTED ON Jan 25, 2024 13:05:41 GMT
Gerald Kaiser Avatar
Its decisive attack amounted to little against the Zoroark who nimbly moved out of the way, allowing Absol to feel a retaliatory Night Slash.

But one attack did not decide a battle, and so, with this close proximity Absol moved in to Deliver a NIGHT SLASH of her own, perhaps she would have better luck with that.

u0H_Lk4c
(+20 Mega 2/2)
2/3 HP

NOTES:
- VCT Battle

MADE BY MIZO
[googlefont=Raleway]
close tab

played by

Aura

Monarch
she/her
March 26th
Chroma Highlands, Almia
Demi-romantic
Bounty Hunter/Ethologist
Civilian
awards
199 posts
part of
TAG WITH @aura1
Yvaine Varron
Gerald Vs Yvaine (VCT)
POSTED ON Jan 25, 2024 13:14:04 GMT
Yvaine Varron Avatar
As Zoroark's Night Slash hits, the danger of retaliation becomes apparent. Even more so when the Absol's horn glows in the same way Zoroark's claws had moments earlier.

Realising its compromised positioning, the illusionary fox tries to move away, finds itself caught and choses to brace itself for the incoming hit.

It connects perfectly, forcing the Zoroark on its knees before it can attempt to shove the Absol away, and move back as well with the help of Agility.

VfTz8nzJ

- - - - - -

HP 2/3

Gimmick: Pokémon without gimmicks receive a +10 modifier on rolls that include the number 0. If 100 is rolled, they receive a +30 modifier.

close tab

played by

Senpai

He/Him
January 01
Fortree City
Heterosexual
Rocket Employee
Grunt
175 CM height
175 CM height
awards
392 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gerald
Gerald Kaiser
Gerald Vs Yvaine (VCT)
POSTED ON Jan 25, 2024 13:59:40 GMT
Gerald Kaiser Avatar
The Mega Evolution comes to an end. Absol’s form changes back and with it leaves the power of its mega evolution.

But that didn’t mean it intended to let up. Oh no, it would press the advantage right now. And try to chase the Agility using Zoroark with another delivery of NIGHT SLASH.

QsmaLmT6
2/3 HP

NOTES:
- VCT Battle

MADE BY MIZO
[googlefont=Raleway]
close tab

played by

Aura

Monarch
she/her
March 26th
Chroma Highlands, Almia
Demi-romantic
Bounty Hunter/Ethologist
Civilian
awards
199 posts
part of
TAG WITH @aura1
Yvaine Varron
Gerald Vs Yvaine (VCT)
POSTED ON Jan 25, 2024 14:04:14 GMT
Yvaine Varron Avatar
The Absol is persistent. Even when its Mega evolution ends it follows suit, swiftly pacing after her Zoroark even as it tries to keep the distance between them.

So it stops running away and faces it head-on. Claws dig deep into the dirt as Zoroark grinds to a halt, rising to full height and using the moment to impact the ground, sending a Night Daze to clash against the incoming Night Slash.

To no avail. The Night Daze's power wanes and breaks underneath the Absol's power, throwing the Zoroark to the floor a second time.

It feels its predicament and snarls at the Absol, hoping to Taunt it into a next attack.

Vi4Zl__C

- - - - - -

HP 1/3

close tab

played by

Senpai

He/Him
January 01
Fortree City
Heterosexual
Rocket Employee
Grunt
175 CM height
175 CM height
awards
392 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gerald
Gerald Kaiser
Gerald Vs Yvaine (VCT)
POSTED ON Jan 25, 2024 14:14:05 GMT
Gerald Kaiser Avatar
Night Daze floated along the ground clashing with Absol in a futile attempt to dissuade it from following. But Absol wasn’t going to give an inch. It ran through the attack weathering it through sheer will and redirection with her night Slash.

Absol smelled blood as the Zoroark fell to the ground. She could finish it right here and now. The Zoroark didn’t even need to Taunt her for that.

And so with the Zoroark on the ground the Absol tried to dive onto her victim hopefully finishing the match with another NIGHT SLASH.

ZodqHw6r
2/3 HP

NOTES:
- VCT Battle

MADE BY MIZO
[googlefont=Raleway]
close tab

played by

Aura

Monarch
she/her
March 26th
Chroma Highlands, Almia
Demi-romantic
Bounty Hunter/Ethologist
Civilian
awards
199 posts
part of
TAG WITH @aura1
Yvaine Varron
Gerald Vs Yvaine (VCT)
POSTED ON Jan 25, 2024 14:22:44 GMT
Yvaine Varron Avatar
Zoroark's fangs bare at the Absol as its opponent continues and goes in for the figurative kill.

Its Taunt is its last act of defiance as the Night Slash hits its target without mercy. And when the smoke lifts, Yvaine knows it is over.

The silhouette of her partner does not stir underneath her opponent's Absol, KO'd without a doubt. She recalls him immediately and nods at Gerald. "That was a great battle. Kuddos to your Absol."

And then she leaves the field with a smile on her face. A loss like this is a good reminder not to get cocky.

E|bDk69y

- - - - - -

HP 0/3

Yvaine LOST!

close tab

played by

Senpai

He/Him
January 01
Fortree City
Heterosexual
Rocket Employee
Grunt
175 CM height
175 CM height
awards
392 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gerald
Gerald Kaiser
Gerald Vs Yvaine (VCT)
POSTED ON Jan 25, 2024 14:39:39 GMT
Gerald Kaiser Avatar
And so the battle came to an end. Gerald’s cocky neutrality grew into a smile as he finally realized he had won.

With the Zoroark knocked out, Absol made her way over to her trainer. Eagerly asking for pets in the process, even though she was ragged and exhausted from the battle. And Gerald gave them to her.

“Thank you.” Gerald finally remembered to reply to the trainer, but by then they were already leaving. And he would do the same.

oGpSxXkt
2/3 HP

NOTES:
- VCT Battle
- Gerald WON!

MADE BY MIZO
[googlefont=Raleway]
close tab

played by

a toddler

little toot toot
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
2,374 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
Gerald Vs Yvaine (VCT)
POSTED ON Jan 26, 2024 2:54:37 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]VCT COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: