POSTED ON Jan 1, 2024 20:13:53 GMT
onyx straub Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","onyxvct"]
[attr="class","leftbody"]
[attr="class","textbody"]

[attr="class","cp cp-blossom"]

[attr="class","avatar"]

He rolled the Megastone around in his palm like a lucky marble, looking across the battlefield at his opponent. He’d debated using it right away, but worried that Lucan wouldn’t be able to last. Better to save it-- there was no promise either Pokemon would go down quickly.
[break][break]
His chin dipped in a polite nod to his opponent. Lucan chattered his pincers together, eager to fight.

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","title"]tldr;

[attr="class","notes"]
+ hp 3/3 [break]
+ mega gimmick: receive a +20 modifier to any two consecutive rolls. These two rolls cannot be split. [break]
[break]

[attr="class","credits"]
[attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".onyxvct"] --accent:#787d9d; [/newclass]
[newclass=".onyxvct"] width:460px; margin:0px auto; min-height:200px; position:relative; [/newclass]
[newclass=".onyxvct table"] border:none; border-collapse:collapse; background:#272727; border-radius:5px; box-shadow:1px 1px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=".onyxvct .textbody b"]color: var(--accent); font: bold 13px/15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".onyxvct .textbody i"]color: var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".onyxvct .textbody u"]color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:1px; text-decoration:underline dotted;[/newclass]
[newclass=".onyxvct td"] vertical-align:top; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right;[/newclass]
[newclass=".onyxvct .textbody"] font:12px 'Roboto'; padding:0px; text-align:justify; color:#eee; padding:50px 50px 0px; position:relative; z-index:99;[/newclass]
[newclass=".onyxvct .leftbody"] width:80px; margin-right:20px; min-height:500px; background-color:var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; [/newclass]
[newclass=".onyxvct .cp"] color:#000; opacity:0.15; font-size:80px; position:absolute; right:10px; top:10px; z-index:-1; [/newclass]
[newclass=".onyxvct .ooc"] font:10px 'Roboto Mono'; color:#eee; padding:0px 0px 20px; text-align:right; border-top:1px solid var(--accent); margin-top:20px; margin-left:50px; margin-right:50px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".onyxvct .ooc .title"] margin-top:-10px; transition:1s all; } .onyxvct:hover .ooc .title { margin-right:20px; transition:1s all;} .onyxvct .ooc .title span { background: var(--accent); padding: 2px 3px 2px; font: bold 11px 'Poppins'; font-style:italic; letter-spacing: 1px; text-transform: lowercase; text-decoration: none; color: #f7f7f7; border-radius: 3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".onyxvct .ooc .notes"] margin-top:5px; } .onyxvct .ooc span { font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; letter-spacing:-0.5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".onyxvct .credits"]position:absolute; text-transform:uppercase; bottom:2px; right:5px; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".onyxvct .credits a"]font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; text-decoration:none; opacity:0.3; transition:0.7s all; transition-delay:2s;[/newclass]
[newclass=".onyxvct .credits a:hover"]opacity:1; font:bold 13px 'Poppins'; transition:0.7s all; color:inherit;[/newclass]
[newclass=".onyxvct .avatar"]float: left; height:75px; width:75px; margin: 1px 15px 1px 1px; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Poppins|Roboto|Roboto+Mono]
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
My legacy is in the lives I save
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
vct: onyx vs eva
POSTED ON Jan 1, 2024 20:25:09 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 Eva didn’t need a mega stone. Her own primal energy pulsed with enough juice to ignite the phenomenon whenever the situation called for it. That was her chosen gimmick for this tournament. It would be silly to trust anything else.

“Hey there! Nice to meet you!” she gave the man across the battlefield a little salute before sending her own Champion out into the ring. The Machamp challenged the Pinsir’s chattering with the sharp crack of her four fists pounding together, ready to fight.

[attr="class","milkcredit"]MILKY
[newclass=".eva"]--accent:#298A08; position:relative; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:40px 70px; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote b, .eva blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass] [newclass=".eva .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:470px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #298A08; [/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:25px; right:41px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit a]font-weight:bold; color:var(--accent)!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ceej

NONNIE, NYX
HE/HIM
December 12
Ballonlea, Galar
andressexual
Enforcer
GRUNT
in the low lamplight i was free, heaven and hell were words to me
awards
613 posts
onyx straub DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @straub
onyx straub
POSTED ON Jan 1, 2024 21:27:50 GMT
onyx straub Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","onyxvct"]

[attr="class","avatar"]

Their opponent was a Machamp, and as she cracked her fists together, Lucan growled a low, bass noise, wings fluttering in excitement. There was nothing he liked more than the thrill of the fight.
[break][break]
“You too,” Onyx managed to spit out (remembering belatedly that he was not competing under his own name, but under a pseudonym, and that it would pay to at least pretend to be adjusted to society).
[break][break]
Not too long after, the tension snapped; Lucan couldn’t contain his excitement anymore and launched forward towards the Machamp with superpower.
[break][break]
0erGIHPi

[break][break]
[attr="class","ooc"]

[attr="class","notes"]
+ hp 3/3 [break]
+ pinsir used superpower
+ mega gimmick: receive a +20 modifier to any two consecutive rolls. These two rolls cannot be split. [break]
[break]

[attr="class","credits"]

[newclass=".onyxvct"] width:460px; margin:0px auto; min-height:200px; position:relative; [/newclass]
[newclass=".onyxvct table"] border:none; border-collapse:collapse; background:#272727; border-radius:5px; box-shadow:1px 1px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=".onyxvct .textbody b"]color: var(--accent); font: bold 13px/15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".onyxvct .textbody u"]color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:1px; text-decoration:underline dotted;[/newclass]
[newclass=".onyxvct td"] vertical-align:top; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right;[/newclass]
[newclass=".onyxvct .textbody"] font:12px 'Roboto'; padding:0px; text-align:justify; color:#eee; padding:50px 50px 0px; position:relative; z-index:99;[/newclass]
[newclass=".onyxvct .leftbody"] width:80px; margin-right:20px; min-height:500px; background-color:var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; [/newclass]
[newclass=".onyxvct .cp"] color:#000; opacity:0.15; font-size:80px; position:absolute; right:10px; top:10px; z-index:-1; [/newclass]
[newclass=".onyxvct .ooc"] font:10px 'Roboto Mono'; color:#eee; padding:0px 0px 20px; text-align:right; border-top:1px solid var(--accent); margin-top:20px; margin-left:50px; margin-right:50px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".onyxvct .ooc .title"] margin-top:-10px; transition:1s all; } .onyxvct:hover .ooc .title { margin-right:20px; transition:1s all;} .onyxvct .ooc .title span { background: var(--accent); padding: 2px 3px 2px; font: bold 11px 'Poppins'; font-style:italic; letter-spacing: 1px; text-transform: lowercase; text-decoration: none; color: #f7f7f7; border-radius: 3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".onyxvct .ooc .notes"] margin-top:5px; } .onyxvct .ooc span { font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; letter-spacing:-0.5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".onyxvct .credits"]position:absolute; text-transform:uppercase; bottom:2px; right:5px; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".onyxvct .credits a"]font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; text-decoration:none; opacity:0.3; transition:0.7s all; transition-delay:2s;[/newclass]
[newclass=".onyxvct .credits a:hover"]opacity:1; font:bold 13px 'Poppins'; transition:0.7s all; color:inherit;[/newclass]
[newclass=".onyxvct .avatar"]float: left; height:75px; width:75px; margin: 1px 15px 1px 1px; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
POSTED ON Jan 4, 2024 21:03:52 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 Her opponent wasn’t much of a talker. Bummer! Eva would just have to get over it and focus on what they really came here to do: battle!

“Watch out, Syah!”

The Pinsir lunged quickly with SUPERPOWER. The mega-evolved Machamp lunged as well, attempting to grapple and counter the Pinsir’s attack with CROSS CHOP of her own.

NWcvGqJ1

3/3 HP

[newclass=".eva"]--accent:#298A08; position:relative; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:40px 70px; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote b, .eva blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass] [newclass=".eva .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:470px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #298A08; [/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:25px; right:41px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit a]font-weight:bold; color:var(--accent)!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ceej

NONNIE, NYX
HE/HIM
December 12
Ballonlea, Galar
andressexual
Enforcer
GRUNT
awards
613 posts
onyx straub DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @straub
onyx straub
POSTED ON Jan 6, 2024 19:27:57 GMT
onyx straub Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","onyxvct"]

[attr="class","avatar"]

The two titans met in the center of the arena, four arms versus two plus some head teeth.
[break][break]
They were well matched. The Machamp’s strikes hit Lucan’s carapace and dented it, squishing out some olive-green blood. The Pinsir tried to leverage his smaller stature to his advantage and vital throw his opponent.

[break][break]
0jtz0w4E

[break][break]
[attr="class","ooc"]

[attr="class","notes"]
+ hp 3/3 [break]
+ pinsir used vital throw
[break]

[attr="class","credits"]

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
POSTED ON Jan 9, 2024 17:10:46 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 The VITAL THROW tossed the Machamp aside like she was nothing but a sack of rocks. Syah rolled across the arena’s worn grass and dirt before coming to a stop she forced by digging her four arms into the earth. She used the momentum of the stop to throw herself forward, all four fists curled and thrust forward like a superhero flying across the sky with DYNAMIC PUNCH aimed for the Pinsir.

uBMdkZbs+20
(1/2 consecutive rolls with +20)

2/3 HP

close tab

played by

Ceej

NONNIE, NYX
HE/HIM
December 12
Ballonlea, Galar
andressexual
Enforcer
GRUNT
awards
613 posts
onyx straub DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @straub
onyx straub
POSTED ON Jan 10, 2024 17:13:09 GMT
onyx straub Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","onyxvct"]

[attr="class","avatar"]

The Mega-Machamp quickly turned her momentum around, flying at Lucan without the benefit of wings, and clocking the Bug-type upside the head. He went up, up, up and down, down, down in a neat arc, slamming into the ground, and struggling to pick himself up.
[break][break]
Onyx rested a hand over the Mega-stone in his pocket and the white energy that sluiced through his Pinsir burst away layers of damaged carapace, revealing buzzing wings, still slightly damp from the metamorphosis. Vaulting off one foot, Lucan went flying in again, aiming for the Machamp’s eyes with x-scissor.

[break][break]
A3_h0dbD + 20

[break][break]
[attr="class","ooc"]

[attr="class","notes"]
+ hp 3/3 [break]
+ pinsir used vital throw
+ mega gimmick: active[break]
[break]

[attr="class","credits"]

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
POSTED ON Jan 13, 2024 3:13:36 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 “Alright!” Eva cheered, pumping an enthusiastic fist into the air, “Now it’s a mega-party!” The audience cheered wildly as the two mega evolved pokemon clashed again to fight hand-to-hand.

Syah attempted to catch the Mega Pinsir’s crushing claws as it tried for an X-SCISSOR. She dug her heels into the ground, grunting with the effort of keeping the pinsors from crushing her midsection. The thorned edges dug into her pale blue skin, drawing blood from multiple places. She released one arm from the grapple, throwing a DRAGON HAMMER at the Pinsir’s side.

phvr7gxg+20
(2/2 consecutive rolls with +20)

1/3 HP

close tab

played by

Ceej

NONNIE, NYX
HE/HIM
December 12
Ballonlea, Galar
andressexual
Enforcer
GRUNT
awards
613 posts
onyx straub DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @straub
onyx straub
POSTED ON Jan 14, 2024 16:47:16 GMT
onyx straub Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","onyxvct"]

[attr="class","avatar"]

“It sure is,” Onyx agreed, Eva’s infectious glee wringing the smallest smile from him.
[break][break]
The dragon hammer hit like a ton of bricks, collapsing carapace and crunching like breaking a shrimp from its shell. Lucan growled in rage and pain, unwilling to back away from the grapple and furiously slicing at the offending limbs with x-scissor once more.

[break][break]
swqP9crA + 20

[break][break]
[attr="class","ooc"]

[attr="class","notes"]
+ hp 2/3 [break]
+ pinsir used x-scissor
+ mega gimmick: active[break]
[break]

[attr="class","credits"]

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
POSTED ON Jan 23, 2024 7:04:29 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 The insect’s sharp pinsors sliced through her pale flesh and coaxed a roar of pain from the bulky champion. It was an all out fist fight now. Neither pokemon yielded to the other, and Syah retaliated with a crushing CROSS CHOP.

bvoXgk_e

1/3 HP

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights