Vibe

Pandora
She/Her/Hers
Kalos
Rocket Scientist
Head Scientist
147 height
147 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
216 posts
Eva Dumont DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eva
Eva Dumont
Red and Blue [DW]
POSTED ON Sept 27, 2019 19:07:45 GMT
Eva Dumont Avatar
”It’s a simple task really.” Eva began noticing a Pokémon nearby that piqued her interest. ”You remember all the happenings with Slateport, correct?” A rhetorical question given that there wasn’t much of a chance he didn’t know what happened in Slateport.

”Something was stolen, an opportunistic little rat decided to make its move and run off with something.” She approached the Pokémon, a Rapidash that was watching the woman cautiously. She took out some treats, offering it up to the fire horse Pokémon in hopes of earning its trust. The Pokémon happily took the offering.

As the Pokémon was eating from Eva’s hand, she turned to Priam. ”Documents and information, nothing incriminating or anything that would make for trouble for rocket or any of its members at least not obviously.” She shrugged.

”And I have backups of course but I do not like the idea of this idiot having that sort of information on them and trying to make the device.” Eva then smiled as she took out an empty capsule in an attempt to capture the Rapidash.

”So what you say blue? Want to help “fix” this little problem of mine? Maybe burn some papers, knock some heads.”

capturing Rapidash! looking for: charizard, houndoom, chandelure, magmortar, blaziken
close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
Embrace the dark you call a home, Gaze upon an empty, white throne
awards
2,342 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
Red and Blue [DW]
POSTED ON Oct 5, 2019 16:54:49 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
"ooh, you know how to get my attention, ma'am!"

the job description was straightforward. he knows the process of doing it might not be up to par on what he has expected in his head, but he ignores his thoughts in favor of what he expected to be an action-filled excursion.

"yeah, sure. i'm down. point me to a direction and i'll do all those things for ya cause you're so nice."

the thought of capturing a pokemon as well went to his mind. he supposed he doesn't really need more of them when the ones he does have do their jobs well. they're just the best babies he could ask for.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,879 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Red and Blue [DW]
POSTED ON Oct 15, 2019 5:53:54 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
EVA CAUGHT RAPIDASH!

[attr="class","aname2"]
CONGRATULATIONS!

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
female / run away[break]
flare blitz / take down / bounce / agility
[break][break]

[break]
[attr="class","reward"]congratulations!
[attr="class","reward2"]you two receive the following: 10 poke.