Vibe

Pandora
She/Her/Hers
Kalos
Rocket Scientist
Head Scientist
147 height
147 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
216 posts
Eva Dumont DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eva
Eva Dumont
Red and Blue [DW]
POSTED ON Jul 25, 2019 6:29:42 GMT
Eva Dumont Avatar
She managed to rope in another sucker- er, friend to accompany her out on one of her many field outings to study Pokémon. His job would be simple, just watch her back and make sure nothing happened to her while she conducted her survey of the land and the Pokémon that lived within it and then they go home.

That was it, easy peasy, everyone would go home and sleep easy as long as everything went copacetic. ”Alright blue I’m depending you to watch my back, okay? It’ll be fun, might even learn something.” She teased as she looked around to get a good understanding of where they were at.

duo wildo! looking for: charizard, houndoom, chandelure, salazzle, Drapion, blaziken, magmortar
close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
Embrace the dark you call a home, Gaze upon an empty, white throne
awards
2,322 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
Red and Blue [DW]
POSTED ON Jul 25, 2019 17:29:16 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
he has been roped in by a bitc- er, friend for him to accompany her out on one of her many field outings to study pokémon. his job would be simple, just watch her back and make sure nothing happened to her while she conducted her survey of the land and the pokémon that lived within it.

"fun?" he repeated "yeah i'm so excited to have fun."

there was no enthusiasm in his tone, however.

"how long are we staying here anyways?"

priam doesn't know what exactly eva will be doing in the first place, and was only given a vague explanation. on hindsight, he might not even understand a detailed one in the first place.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,706 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Red and Blue [DW]
POSTED ON Jul 25, 2019 23:44:30 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]
[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD ARIADOS APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
what will you do?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
male / swarm[break]
swords dance / shadow sneak / spider web / sucker punch
[break][break]

[break][break]

[attr="class","sbody"]
[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD SIMISEAR APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
what will you do?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
blaze / gluttony[break]
fury swipes / flame burst / crunch / yawn
[break][break]

[googlefont=Montserrat]
close tab

played by

Vibe

Pandora
She/Her/Hers
Kalos
Rocket Scientist
Head Scientist
147 height
147 height
awards
216 posts
Eva Dumont DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eva
Eva Dumont
Red and Blue [DW]
POSTED ON Jul 26, 2019 2:40:50 GMT
Eva Dumont Avatar
Eva didn’t pay much mind to her would be bodyguard. Not out of any sort of disrespect or anything but she found something that had taken her interest completely. ”Hello there beautiful~” The woman cooed, having spotted an Ariados nearby.

A rare sight indeed and while there was some examples of the Pokémon being spotted in Hoenn it wasn’t often you found them out here. Eva released her Volcarona, the sight of the large bug Pokémon putting the other one on edge. She wanted to add the Pokémon to her collection but she knew this one wasn’t going to go without a fight.

”Heat Wave.” The scientist ordered, and just in time as the Ariados fired off a Spider Web. The flame attack burned straight through the webbing and consumed the Ariados. A simple toss of an empty capsule at the Pokémon and the situation would be done and done.

”We won’t be here all day if that’s your concern. A few hours maybe, or once I get bored.” The woman had heard his question but the Ariados came first. She hadn’t planned on being here for too long anyhow, there were other things that she needed to attend to.

The other Pokémon that was nearby was just as interesting. It wasn’t every day you came across not only a Simisear in the wilds of Hoenn but an evolved Pokémon that came about through the usage of a stone, a find worth making some note about. ”How’d you end up a referee for underground fighting anyway?” She’d ask while writing notes.

capture attempt on ariados! looking for: charizard, houndoom, chandelure, salazzle, Drapion, blaziken, magmortar
close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
awards
2,322 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
Red and Blue [DW]
POSTED ON Jul 26, 2019 18:08:56 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
the ariados was probably one of their targets. priam has no clue on what was happening, but he's here for support, he supposed.

he doesn't actually have to be a referee, but he did so anyways. the opportunity presented itself, and priam, somehow, gets himself to take it whether he wants to or not.

"i take jobs here and there." he explains. "well, i don't need to anyways, but it's habit by now."

there was no enthusiasm in his tone, however.

"it's fun being the center of attention though! and shouting trash talk through the mic! don't you agree?"

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,706 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Red and Blue [DW]
POSTED ON Jul 27, 2019 2:01:27 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]
[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD GLOOM APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
what will you do?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
male / chlorophyll[break]
moonlight / giga drain / toxic / stun spore
[break][break]

[break][break]

[attr="class","sbody"]
[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD CAMERUPT APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
what will you do?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
female / magma armor[break]
rock slide / amnesia / take down / flame burst
[break][break]

[break]
Ariados was successfully caught!
[googlefont=Montserrat]
close tab

played by

Vibe

Pandora
She/Her/Hers
Kalos
Rocket Scientist
Head Scientist
147 height
147 height
awards
216 posts
Eva Dumont DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eva
Eva Dumont
Red and Blue [DW]
POSTED ON Jul 29, 2019 19:22:46 GMT
Eva Dumont Avatar
”Yeah it’s sort of fun. Shit talking at least is much more fun.” Eva wasn’t the type who went out of her way to put herself in the center of attention but she did enjoy the theatrics surrounding it on occasion.

The Pokémon that appeared didn’t really do anything for her. Both were Pokémon that were common to this region so her interest was nil.

”What’d you not need the money or something?”

skip! looking for: charizard, houndoom, chandelure, salazzle, Drapion, blaziken, magmortar
close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
awards
2,322 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
Red and Blue [DW]
POSTED ON Jul 31, 2019 4:53:58 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
priam grins at her response. at least there's someone who shares his opinion on things. it adds character to the place, or so he believes.

"there's better jobs to take if i really need the cash." he answers. he finds himself thinking of examples, but he immediately snaps back. "i do need money though. it's just that you gotta spice things up every once in a while, y'know what i mean?"

he'd think of taking some actually legal part-time jobs even, if only he had the documents that most of the establishments look for when someone applies for a position.

close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O
IS MY GIRLFRIEND
777 height
777 height
THE GREATER THE DESPAIR THE SWEETER THE VICTORY
awards
5,178 posts
SPIRAL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @spiral
SPIRAL
Red and Blue [DW]
POSTED ON Jul 31, 2019 5:01:10 GMT
SPIRAL Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD GRIMER APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
male / stench[break]
venom drench / sludge bomb / mud bomb / acid armor
[break][break]

[break][break]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD SALANDIT APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
what will you do?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
female / corrosion[break]
smog / nasty plot / flamethrower / dragon rage
[break][break]

[googlefont=Montserrat]
close tab

played by

Vibe

Pandora
She/Her/Hers
Kalos
Rocket Scientist
Head Scientist
147 height
147 height
awards
216 posts
Eva Dumont DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eva
Eva Dumont
Red and Blue [DW]
POSTED ON Aug 4, 2019 16:07:03 GMT
Eva Dumont Avatar
”Oh trust me I understand having to spice things up.” Knowing Eva’s history she resonated strongly with the sentiment Priam had brought up. ”Life can get so painfully dull doing the same things over and over again. I can’t stand monotony.” There were a few things in this world that really grinded the woman’s nerves and that was one of them.

Something had been watching them while they spoke. A curious Salandit spied from nearby, its focus particularly on Eva. ”So blue tell me something.” The woman began as she slow approached the Salandit, baiting the Pokémon with some treats specially designed for its typing and species.

”Is that part of the reason why you joined Rocket? The money and to spice up your life?” She asked while she watched the Salandit take the bait.

”There we go. Aren’t you just the prettiest little thing.” She cooed, petting the Salandit. Eva proceeded to pull out an empty capsule in an attempt to capture the Pokémon.

capture attempt! looking for: charizard, houndoom, chandelure, Drapion, blaziken, magmortar
close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
awards
2,322 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
Red and Blue [DW]
POSTED ON Aug 5, 2019 19:13:52 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
"i didn't really choose to be in rocket, though." he corrects her.

he did have no reason not to stay when he was given the invitation. this was the only thing he got going for him at present. legally, he's also an immigrant without the necessary papers to get a job or something too, and if he was going to stay a criminal, he might as well go to a group with enough stability.

"but it's enough reason to stay, i guess. can't have too many of those things, in my opinion."

he stares at her, deciding to return the question to her. "you don't seem like the type to need money and excitement though. how come you're in rocket then?"

it was the first time he asked the question to any other member of rocket since he just assumed it was common sense for people to get in rocket for the money. the way she questioned him about it suggested she had other reasons, and priam needed this learning experience.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,706 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Red and Blue [DW]
POSTED ON Aug 5, 2019 19:47:10 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD MAGMAR APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
male / flame body[break]
lava plume / fire punch / smog / feint attack
[break][break]

[break][break]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD DRAPION APPEARED!

[attr="class","aname2"]
what will you do?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
male / battle armor[break]
knock off / venoshock / hone claws / cross poison
[break][break]

[break]
Salandit was caught successfully!

close tab

played by

Vibe

Pandora
She/Her/Hers
Kalos
Rocket Scientist
Head Scientist
147 height
147 height
awards
216 posts
Eva Dumont DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eva
Eva Dumont
Red and Blue [DW]
POSTED ON Aug 14, 2019 14:30:35 GMT
Eva Dumont Avatar
Eva took a moment to look over blue; his initial response was interesting to put it nicely. There was so much that needed to be followed up when someone said something like that but Eva would put that to the side for another day.

Delving into that might open a can of worms that the woman didn’t want to deal with. As long as this didn’t come back to bite her in the ass she didn’t care, though this situation did give her an idea for late that brought a momentary smile to her face as she thought of it.

Him returning the question only seemed fair to her and was expected. ”To put it simply I’m in rocket because I get to do what I love with practically no restrictions or limitations.” She shrugged, quickly noticing the two Pokémon that were fighting nearby.

”Hoenn has been a breeding ground for so many interesting and bizarre events that I just had to come here and Rocket provided the best situation for me to chase this curiosity.” There was of course more to this story but Eva was much too distracted with the nearby Pokémon to go any further.

”Now one day I might tell you the full story if you’re curious but if you’d excuse me.” Her words began to trail off as she approached the battling Magmar and Drapion. The two Pokémon who had been locked in battle only turned their angered gaze away from each other to the woman who stood before them.

”Hello boys!” she smiled brightly, admiring the two specimens in front of her. ”Alright how about the two of you be just the sweetest things and jump into these capsules with no fuss?” She asked, holding two empty capsules in her head.

She was met in response with the Magmar throwing a Fire Punch her way only to be stopped by her Incineroar which had popped out of his capsule through his own will to protect his master. ”Bummer, you picked the hard way.” She sighed, releasing her Starmie from its pokeball.

Her Volcarona would sit by as these two Pokémon did the brunt of the work. A Flare Blitz on the Drapion and a Hydro Pump on the Magmar were enough to put the Pokémon in exhausted states, a result of their previous battle no doubt. Making them easy pickings for capture but Eva only threw one capsule at the drapion in order to seal the deal.

”Blue! Do you think you’d be willing to help me out with something? A simple job, real in and out situation.”

capturing drapion! looking for: charizard, houndoom, chandelure, magmortar, blaziken
close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
awards
2,322 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
Red and Blue [DW]
POSTED ON Aug 17, 2019 16:32:44 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
she piques his interests. it was a different perspective than what he had before as rocket seemed to severely limit what he can and cannot do with its strict policies enforced by punishments that go against the law most of the time.

maybe he should think of the situation differently much like what eva did.

the battle commences that disrupts the conversation, and eva captures both of them without a hitch. the drapion looked super cool and he wondered if a drapion fits him well, but then again, he already has enough pokemon with him.

"sure," priam agrees to her before hearing what the favor was exactly. "what's it about?"

close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O
IS MY GIRLFRIEND
777 height
777 height
THE GREATER THE DESPAIR THE SWEETER THE VICTORY
awards
5,178 posts
SPIRAL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @spiral
SPIRAL
Red and Blue [DW]
POSTED ON Aug 18, 2019 1:37:13 GMT
SPIRAL Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD HEATMOR APPEARED

[attr="class","aname2"]
what will you do?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
female / flash fire[break]
fire lash / bug bite / slash / flamethrower
[break][break]

[break][break]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]
A WILD RAPIDASH APPEARED

[attr="class","aname2"]
what will you do?

[attr="class","ipad"]
 [break]
female / run away[break]
flare blitz / take down / bounce / agility
[break][break]

[googlefont=Montserrat]

[break][break]
's single catching attempt is successful.