[attr="class","itemcolstr"]

[attr="class","itemcolitems"]

[attr="class","itemcolicon"]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]pokemon event
[attr="class","itemcolname2"]RKS SIMULATION

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltextbox"]
[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]SLOWPOKE TAIL 1

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]You find yourself in a dingy, unkempt butchery. A grisly man with bloodied apron stares at you with a butcher's knife. On the table, several live Slowpoke lay on their bellies. They stare at you too, though their eyes remain listless and unaware.[break][break]

"don't just stand there like a stupid sudowoodo. work!" The man slams his knife down on the table, slicing a Slowpoke's tail clean off.[break][break]

On a nearby kitchen counter, there are knives waiting for you.[break][break]

[attr="class","lgdcolchoice"]
[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Chop or cook the tails.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 1 CURIO.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Abstain or defy.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 50 RKS POINTS.

[newclass=".itemcolbkg"]color:#EEEEEE;background: linear-gradient(to bottom left, #2c343b, #282828);[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolstr"]background: url("https://i.imgur.com/PFz8OLS.png");[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolname2"]color:#81bdd5;[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolicon"]background:url("https://i.imgur.com/W0RGG1N.png");[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Oob

He/him
Twenty-five
November 17th
Opelucid City
Gay
Researcher
Grunt
idk height
idk height
Days fade into a watercolour blur / Memories swim and haunt you
awards
242 posts
Alba Evovae DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @alba
Alba Evovae
RKS: Alba & Nomi
POSTED ON Jan 2, 2024 20:29:17 GMT
Alba Evovae Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","albaTemp"]
[attr="class","post"]

[attr="class","tag"]

Truth Seeking

“You’ll have to bear with me a bit; I’ve never actually been in the simulation, funnily enough.” He’d been part of the research team that had built the RKS Simulation in the first place, but for one reason or another his involvement with the project had ended there.[break][break]

That had changed with the arrival of the Arceus glitch. A shift in the system that had arrived for… one reason or another. Perhaps they had tripped some hidden switch, perhaps they had just brute forced the way open. Perhaps something bigger than all of them had decided now was the time.[break][break]

“So, are there any specific steps we have to follow to meet God? Maybe if we cut off enough Slowpoke tails, we’ll open some kind of door.” For an expedition to see the face of God, this was a pretty dismal place to start. Helping some creepy guy doing his part for the black market didn’t seem connected at all… Still, it would be a waste to not investigate properly.

[attr="class","gunstest5ooc"]

NOTES

[break][break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.albaTemp]--accent:#7269d6;[/newclass]
[newclass=.albaTemp]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.3px;line-height:17px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".albaTemp a"]font:12px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".albaTemp b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".albaTemp i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".albaTemp u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".albaTemp h1"]font:18px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]
[newclass=".albaTemp h2"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]
[newclass=".albaTemp .tag"]letter-spacing:.5px;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:18px;font:800 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".albaTemp .post b"]font-size:14px;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".albaTemp .pkmn div"]background-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".albaTemp .pkmn img"]margin:5px -7px -10px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".albaTemp .credit"]width:125px;background-color:#1c1c1c;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".albaTemp .credit a"]font-size:10px;font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".albaTemp .fainted img"]filter:grayscale(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.rbynote]border-width: 9px 9px 9px 9px;border-style:solid;border-image: url('https://i.imgur.com/UUqNs3l.png') 9 9 9 9 repeat repeat;padding:6px 8px;color:#232323;text-align:justify;font:11px Calibri;letter-spacing:1px; margin-top:20px;background:#aaa;background-clip: padding-box;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

nellethiel

Nomi; The Visionary
She/Her
November 9
Ecruteak, Johto
Bisexual
Prophetess
Head Scientist
I cannot conceive of a universe
without you in it
5'2" / 157 cm height
5'2" / 157 cm height
Curiosity is one of the great secrets of happiness.
awards
1,359 posts
Naomi Sato DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @nomi
Naomi Sato
POSTED ON Jan 8, 2024 20:36:30 GMT
Naomi Sato Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","nomitest8"]
[attr="class","body"]

"You haven't?" Nomi cocked her head, surprised. Then she chuckled, a sudden understanding coloring her expression. "I know what it's like to get so wrapped up in my work that I fail to actually take part in something I've endeavored to create."[break][break]
The grimy recreation of a Slateport lower district butchery was familiar: she'd seen this stage once before, with . Mîr floated over to the row of listless Slowpoke laying on the blood-soaked work table, its ethereal illumina glow clashing almost comically with the grisly scene before it.[break][break]
"Either way, I'm glad you're here, Alba."[break][break]
Nomi considered his proposal, expression thoughtful.[break][break]
"I've cut the tails once before, and sadly, no portals leading to Arceus appeared. It won't be that easy, I'm afraid. I am curious what will happen if we resist his orders." She eyed the seedy butcher. "Let's investigate the shop instead."[break]
ABSTAIN OR DEFY

TAGS[break]
NOTES – STAGE ONE: SLOWPOKE TAIL[break][break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".nomitest8"]--accent:#f798d6;font:13px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest8 b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest8 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest8 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest8 a"]font:13px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest8 h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest8 h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest8 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest8 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest8 .credit"]font-size:13px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

nellethiel

Nomi; The Visionary
She/Her
November 9
Ecruteak, Johto
Bisexual
Prophetess
Head Scientist
without you in it
5'2" / 157 cm height
5'2" / 157 cm height
awards
1,359 posts
Naomi Sato DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @nomi
Naomi Sato
POSTED ON Jan 8, 2024 20:37:07 GMT
Naomi Sato Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]
[googlefont=Montserrat:700]
[attr="class","itemcolbkg"]

[attr="class","itemcolstr"]

[attr="class","itemcolitems"]

[attr="class","itemcolicon"]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]pokemon event
[attr="class","itemcolname2"]RKS SIMULATION

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltextbox"]
[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]SLOWPOKE TAIL 1-B

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]Your defiance angers the grisly man. He directs his butcher's knife at you at an accusatory angle.[break][break]

"you know what you signed up for. if you won't help me meet quota, then i'll just add you to it!" Like an Ursaring, the butcher attacks you with his knife. "heck! those alien shits might give me a bonus!"[break][break]

The Slowpoke remain on the table, staring ahead with vacant looks.[break][break]

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Survive.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Proceed to Stage Two.

[newclass=".itemcolbkg"]color:#EEEEEE;background: linear-gradient(to bottom left, #2c343b, #282828);[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolstr"]background: url("https://i.imgur.com/PFz8OLS.png");[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolname2"]color:#81bdd5;[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolicon"]background:url("https://i.imgur.com/W0RGG1N.png");[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Oob

He/him
Twenty-five
November 17th
Opelucid City
Gay
Researcher
Grunt
idk height
idk height
Days fade into a watercolour blur / Memories swim and haunt you
awards
242 posts
Alba Evovae DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @alba
Alba Evovae
POSTED ON Feb 4, 2024 1:41:38 GMT
Alba Evovae Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","albaTemp"]
[attr="class","post"]

[attr="class","tag"]

Truth Seeking

“Better late than never, right?” At least Nomi could appreciate the whys, though maybe he needed to get better at time management…[break][break]

Well, there were more important things to focus on right now. What kind of thing would lead them to Arceus? Something subtle, judging from a cursory scan of the shop. Or maybe it was all just a game of chance.[break][break]

The lack of tail-cutting trips a flag in the simulated script, and the butcher charges at the pair with remarkable ferocity.[break][break]

“Alien shits…” He ruminates on that phrase as their employer starts to attack them, Porygon-Z firing a Zap Cannon to try and protect its trainer. “Have we investigated the Slowpoke Tail black market? If this reflects our reality, perhaps we’ll find a lead on the Megalopolans.” What was this, anyway? A source of food for their people? Human meat must be harder to distribute, especially with the region on alert.[break][break]

“...Not really why we're here, I know; it just crossed my mind.”

[attr="class","gunstest5ooc"]

NOTES

[break][break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.albaTemp]--accent:#7269d6;[/newclass]
[newclass=.albaTemp]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.3px;line-height:17px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".albaTemp a"]font:12px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".albaTemp b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".albaTemp i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".albaTemp u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".albaTemp h1"]font:18px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]
[newclass=".albaTemp h2"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]
[newclass=".albaTemp .tag"]letter-spacing:.5px;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:18px;font:800 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".albaTemp .post b"]font-size:14px;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".albaTemp .pkmn div"]background-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".albaTemp .pkmn img"]margin:5px -7px -10px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".albaTemp .credit"]width:125px;background-color:#1c1c1c;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".albaTemp .credit a"]font-size:10px;font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".albaTemp .fainted img"]filter:grayscale(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.rbynote]border-width: 9px 9px 9px 9px;border-style:solid;border-image: url('https://i.imgur.com/UUqNs3l.png') 9 9 9 9 repeat repeat;padding:6px 8px;color:#232323;text-align:justify;font:11px Calibri;letter-spacing:1px; margin-top:20px;background:#aaa;background-clip: padding-box;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

nellethiel

Nomi; The Visionary
She/Her
November 9
Ecruteak, Johto
Bisexual
Prophetess
Head Scientist
without you in it
5'2" / 157 cm height
5'2" / 157 cm height
awards
1,359 posts
Naomi Sato DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @nomi
Naomi Sato
POSTED ON Mar 27, 2024 3:12:06 GMT
Naomi Sato Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","nomitest8"]
[attr="class","body"]

Nomi hopped back as the butcher assaulted her, trusting Mîr to take care of him. A blast of HIDDEN POWER pushed him backwards, just as Alba's Porygon-Z struck out with its own electric current. The knife clattered to the ground as the man staggered.[break][break]
"Good point," Nomi mused, nodding thoughtfully. "We ought to find out if the Megalopolians actually do prefer Slowpoke Tails."[break][break]
It was likely a rather consequential detail, even if it were true, but at this point, Nomi was willing to try any angle if it meant possibly uncovering useful information about their region's current plight.[break][break]
As she stepped nimbly past the passed out butcher to stand next to Alba, the simulation began to pixelate, the vacant-eyed Slowpokes rippling away as some new environment began to form.[break][break]
"Please voice anything that happens to cross your mind," she encouraged. "I am eager for new perspectives on these simulations."

TAGS[break]
NOTES – STAGE ONE: SLOWPOKE TAIL[break][break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".nomitest8"]--accent:#f798d6;font:13px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest8 b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest8 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest8 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest8 a"]font:13px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest8 h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest8 h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest8 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest8 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest8 .credit"]font-size:13px;[/newclass]
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights