POSTED ON Jan 3, 2024 5:10:24 GMT
Caleb Harcourt Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","calebtest8"]
[attr="class","body"]

"ERIS!?"[break][break]
Caleb's mouth hung open in shock as he stared at the girl.[break][break]
"What are you doing participating in something like this?"[break][break]
Pokemon tournaments were 18+, right? Er, maybe he was wrong about that. There were plenty of children with Pokemon companions, after all. All the same, his protective instincts kicked in, and he couldn't help but hesitate, the idea of potentially kicking her ass suddenly distasteful.[break][break]
"Maybe I ought to find a different opponent..."[break][break]
He'd promised - and Eris - that he would take care of her, help her fight for a better world, show her there was plenty to believe in: even within the League, flawed though it was. Maybe this was just another way he could make good on that promise.[break][break]
"Well, uh, either way - it's good to see you. I've been worried about you, Eris."[break][break]
He released Lyra, and the Lapras trilled happily in greeting.
[break][break][break]

TAGS[break]
NOTES – HP 3/3[break][break]

[attr="class","credit"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[newclass=".calebtest8"]--accent:#3ad1e1;font:13px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calebtest8 b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".calebtest8 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".calebtest8 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".calebtest8 a"]font:13px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".calebtest8 h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calebtest8 h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calebtest8 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calebtest8 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calebtest8 .credit"]font-size:13px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
But I still believe, someday this lie will set me free
awards
4,790 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
FIGHT! Caleb vs Eris [VCT]
POSTED ON Jan 3, 2024 5:18:17 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-cover"]
[attr="class","adrie-ban"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric1"]To the monster you became
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric2"]I'll be your CONTRADICTION
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-content1"]
[attr="class","adrie-content2"]
[attr="class","adrie-img"]
[attr="class","adrie-img2"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]Go kick his ass, that's what had told her when she told him of her next matchup. Or at least, that's what she had summarised whilst she'd been slowly losing her nerves in the corner.[break][break]

"We can do it..." She murmurs to herself, looking to Reiner as gently sandwiching his head between her palms. "We've got this."[break][break]

He scoffs. He's not even going to be in the ring, but the nod that comes after reaffirms his confidence in her capabilities.[break][break]

"FIRST OFF! I'm old enough to challenge the gym circuit!" Straightening up, she points her finger at the man across the field, cheeks growing red when she starts to question herself internally whether she looked goofy doing this. "Second of all!! Isaac said I gotta make sure you aren't getting sloppy on him! So Pips and I are gonna give it our all!"[break][break]

She made it through without biting her tongue! Score one for Eris Halla. Turning their attention back onto the field, a small Wooper sways and dances, shaking his body and tail to an imaginary song in his head.[break][break]

"Don't go easy on us now!"
[attr="class","bottome-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-note"] || theme

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT[break][break]

[newclass=".adrie-cover"]background:#2B2B2B;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:450px;padding:10px;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-ban"]position:relative;z-index:0;background:url(https://i.imgur.com/rd13hMM.jpg);-webkit-clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);width:450px;height:200px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric1"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:12px;text-shadow:1px 1px 0 #555,-1px -1px 0 #555,1px -1px 0 #555,-1px 1px 0 #555,3px 3px 5px #555;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:125px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2 b"]font-size:11px;color:#f41111;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-b"]width:0;height:276px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:-50px;transform:skew(-20deg);transition:width 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-b"]width:600px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-c"]width:590px;height:200px;transform:skew(20deg);margin-left:-78px;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3)), url(https://i.imgur.com/LkangdN.jpg);background-position:114px 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content1"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/vQW3tEE.png);padding-top:40px;margin-top:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2"]font-size:10px;line-height:14px;color:#a9a9a9;padding:40px;background:rgba(255,255,255,0);text-align:justify;font-family:arial;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2 b"]color:#b76e79;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-bg"]background:#f1f1f1;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:150px;margin-top:10px;height:400px;background-attachment:fixed;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-heads"]font-size:10px;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:1px;background:#f9f9f9;color:#444;font-weight:900;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:115px;margin-top:20px;font-size:9px;margin-left:5px;padding:10px 0px 10px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-icon"]transition:0.2s all;opacity:0;position:absolute;margin-top:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note"]font-size:8px;text-align:center;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;padding-top:18px;color:#fff;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note a"]font-size:8px;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-solid"]background:#ca3f46;height:20px;margin-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bottome-acc"]background:#581717;background-attachment:fixed;height:50px;margin-top:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img img"]margin-top:-80px;position:relative;position:absolute;margin-left:-30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-note"]transition:0.6s all;opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".top-acc"]-webkit-clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 55%,100% 100%,0% 100%);clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 50%,100% 100%,0% 100%);background:#581717;height:100px;margin-top:-100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img2 img"]shape-outside:circle(50%)!important;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=".inner-finally"]padding:20px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

nellethiel

Caleb Sharpe
He/Him
October 13
Lavender Town, Kanto
Bisexual
League Ranger
Elite
Chasing memories
of sapphire eyes and cruel smiles
6'4" / 193 cm height
6'4" / 193 cm height
Leave the past where it is: behind you.
awards
659 posts
part of
TAG WITH @caleb
Caleb Harcourt
POSTED ON Jan 5, 2024 14:47:31 GMT
Caleb Harcourt Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

It was a masterful shaming. Caleb blushed, looking down at Eris's tiny pointed finger like it was a knife stabbing his chest.[break][break]
"Okay, okay! Fair enough," Caleb relented, holding up his hands in surrender. "I'm not exactly an expert on the Gym Circuit."[break][break]
He'd only challenged one of them so far, at 's suggestion. 's challenge had been thrilling, far more enjoyable than Caleb had expected it to be. You ought to do the whole circuit, he thought, remembering 's advice. He was finally starting to warm up to the idea. If someone like Eris could do it, then what the hell was stopping him?[break][break]
"If you beat me, I'm never going to hear the end of it from Isaac," Caleb laughed.[break][break]
He and Lyra had been partners for so long, she did not necessarily need a command in order to get started. Summoning her power, she did not hesitate in sending a blast of ICE BEAM directly at the dancing Wooper.[break][break]
eBvznoWN

[break][break][break]

TAGS[break]
NOTES[break]
– Lapras uses ICE BEAM![break]
– HP 3/3[break][break]

[attr="class","credit"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[newclass=".calebtest8 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".calebtest8 h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calebtest8 h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".calebtest8 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,790 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
POSTED ON Jan 7, 2024 3:15:55 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]"You say it like it's a bad thing!" Her cheeks puff up, coming somewhat short of a Pichu attempting to discharge electricity for the first time.[break][break]

Well, his greatest fear will only come to fruition if she actually manages to beat him. Thing don't look so good when Pips is immediately hit in the face by a frosty wave, squeaking as he tumbles back from the sheer force of it. But he'd be remiss to not attempt to counterattack, his tail slamming against the ground as he lands. In an instant, a Frenzy of Plants erupt from the ground, thorny spines ready to ensnare the Lapras.[break][break]

[break]

✧ Sygna bonus: +10 on every roll made[break][break]

sKPpRo9D +10[break][break]

♥ ♥ ♡

[newclass=".adrie-cover"]background:#2B2B2B;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:450px;padding:10px;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-ban"]position:relative;z-index:0;background:url(https://i.imgur.com/rd13hMM.jpg);-webkit-clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);width:450px;height:200px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric1"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:12px;text-shadow:1px 1px 0 #555,-1px -1px 0 #555,1px -1px 0 #555,-1px 1px 0 #555,3px 3px 5px #555;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:125px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-b"]width:0;height:276px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:-50px;transform:skew(-20deg);transition:width 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-c"]width:590px;height:200px;transform:skew(20deg);margin-left:-78px;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3)), url(https://i.imgur.com/LkangdN.jpg);background-position:114px 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content1"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/vQW3tEE.png);padding-top:40px;margin-top:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2"]font-size:10px;line-height:14px;color:#a9a9a9;padding:40px;background:rgba(255,255,255,0);text-align:justify;font-family:arial;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-bg"]background:#f1f1f1;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:150px;margin-top:10px;height:400px;background-attachment:fixed;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-heads"]font-size:10px;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:1px;background:#f9f9f9;color:#444;font-weight:900;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:115px;margin-top:20px;font-size:9px;margin-left:5px;padding:10px 0px 10px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-icon"]transition:0.2s all;opacity:0;position:absolute;margin-top:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note"]font-size:8px;text-align:center;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;padding-top:18px;color:#fff;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note a"]font-size:8px;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-solid"]background:#ca3f46;height:20px;margin-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bottome-acc"]background:#581717;background-attachment:fixed;height:50px;margin-top:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img img"]margin-top:-80px;position:relative;position:absolute;margin-left:-30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-note"]transition:0.6s all;opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".top-acc"]-webkit-clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 55%,100% 100%,0% 100%);clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 50%,100% 100%,0% 100%);background:#581717;height:100px;margin-top:-100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img2 img"]shape-outside:circle(50%)!important;float:left;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

nellethiel

Caleb Sharpe
He/Him
October 13
Lavender Town, Kanto
Bisexual
League Ranger
Elite
Chasing memories
6'4" / 193 cm height
6'4" / 193 cm height
awards
659 posts
part of
TAG WITH @caleb
Caleb Harcourt
POSTED ON Jan 9, 2024 3:25:00 GMT
Caleb Harcourt Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

"It's not a bad thing!" Caleb insisted. "Isaac's gonna be proud of you either way."[break][break]
That much would always be true. Caleb knew how much his friend cared for Eris, and wanted her to succeed as a trainer.[break][break]
The first round went to Caleb, however, as Eris's Wooper reeled from the onslaught of ice. Well, she'd asked him not to hold back, right?[break][break]
"I'd call the rain, but that would help you out as much as me," he mused. Water type vs water type. "Guess we'll go with something more straightforward."[break][break]
Shaking off the plants threatening to grapple her, Lyra opened her mouth once more, only this time it was a powerful DRAGON PULSE that rocketed towards the Wooper.[break][break]
EB8f56vl

[break][break][break]

TAGS[break]
NOTES[break]
– Lapras uses DRAGON PULSE![break]
– HP 3/3[break][break]

[attr="class","credit"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,790 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
POSTED ON Jan 11, 2024 12:30:35 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]"Then what would he think of you?"[break][break]

Isaac? Proud of her? She knows that he's told her that many times before, and each time has always brought an unexplainable sense of warmth and comfort. So why does she still doubt that he'd do so? Does she fear disappointing him too?[break][break]

"Break ground."[break][break]

The overgrowth of Frenzied Plants yields to Pips, grasping at churned earth to form a makeshift barrier against the Dragon Pulse. And as the strength of the breath crumbles large pieces of rock to smaller debris, the plants begin to flail and snap at the Lapras.[break][break]

[break]

1rbFVfuU +10[break][break]

♥ ♥ ♡

close tab

played by

nellethiel

Caleb Sharpe
He/Him
October 13
Lavender Town, Kanto
Bisexual
League Ranger
Elite
Chasing memories
6'4" / 193 cm height
6'4" / 193 cm height
awards
659 posts
part of
TAG WITH @caleb
Caleb Harcourt
POSTED ON Jan 23, 2024 16:00:56 GMT
Caleb Harcourt Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

"He'd probably say something infuriatingly inspirational," Caleb laughed. "Vomit-worthy wholesome encouragement." He grinned, each word declared with obvious affection for . After all, the other man was known to do quite a bit of teasing of his own.[break][break]
The little Wooper packed more of a punch than Caleb had initially anticipated. It easily blocked Lyra's attack, turning her power back on her in a shower of rocky debris.[break][break]
Time for a little bit more power.[break][break]
Caleb tapped the Mega Accessory at his wrist, activating it. Lyra glowed with a white hot light, then grew three times her size. Ice crystals coalesced around her shell, glittering in the sun like tiny stars. The temperature around Caleb and Eris grew several degrees cold. The Mega-Lapras stared down at the Wooper with a critical eye, then opened her mouth.[break][break]
A waterfall of HYDRO PUMP cascaded from her, smashing into the much smaller Pokemon.[break][break]
Y3gtSRaS + 20 = 105

[break][break][break]

TAGS[break]
NOTES[break]
- Gimmick activated! MEGA EVOLUTION! +20 to two consecutive rolls[break]
– Mega-Lapras uses HYDRO PUMP![break]
– HP 2/3[break][break]

[attr="class","credit"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,790 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
POSTED ON Jan 23, 2024 17:39:21 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]Her lips quirk at the answer tossed back at her.[break][break]

"You know what, you're right." And it barely takes her a second to concede, her eyes scanning the crowd for any person going particularly wild or perhaps, taking offense to their banter. "Something like... 'Don't take it too badly, I trained her myself y'know'. Or if I lose, he's gonna be all sappy about how cool you are."[break][break]

The air grows cold and the Lapras oh so big. Unprepared for the sudden change, Pips stumbles and finds himself buffeted by the harsh stream of water. Narrowing her gaze, Eris gently clenches her fist, worry channeled into their bond as the Wooper begins to heal.[break][break]

A mega evolution, huh? Just means there's a bigger target to hit.[break][break]

[break]

Z8VFYfA6 +10[break][break]

♥ ♡ ♡

close tab

played by

nellethiel

Caleb Sharpe
He/Him
October 13
Lavender Town, Kanto
Bisexual
League Ranger
Elite
Chasing memories
6'4" / 193 cm height
6'4" / 193 cm height
awards
659 posts
part of
TAG WITH @caleb
Caleb Harcourt
POSTED ON Jan 24, 2024 3:00:52 GMT
Caleb Harcourt Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

Damn, her Isaac impression was on point! He laughed harder, eyes growing watery.[break][break]
"And then Watson will do something ridiculous," Caleb added. "To smooth things over."[break][break]
The little Wooper seemed determined to continue. Caleb couldn't help but admire his spirit. Like Eris, his size didn't deter him from fighting as hard as he could to survive whatever was thrown at him.[break][break]
But Caleb had promised not to take it easy on her, and he wasn't about to start now.[break][break]
"Once more," he directed, nodding to Lyra.[break][break]
The Mega-Lapras summoned another torrent of water, meant to knock the Wooper backwards, incapacitating him. He might be part water type himself, but when it came to sheer strength, the Lapras had the advantage.[break][break]
rlgHn0gr + 20 = 71

[break][break][break]

TAGS[break]
NOTES[break]
- Gimmick activated! MEGA EVOLUTION! +20 to two consecutive rolls[break]
– Mega-Lapras uses HYDRO PUMP![break]
– HP 2/3[break][break]

[attr="class","credit"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,790 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
POSTED ON Jan 24, 2024 3:23:59 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]You're not a fool.[break][break]

Every pokemon is ultimately mortal. No matter how much they attempt to hide it, they do eventually tire. The sluggish movement of the Wooper doesn't go unnoticed, but the spirit that burns so bright just refuses to be put out like this. Even if he gets knocked over by the Hydro Pump, he grits his teeth amidst the dirt and slams his tail against the earth.[break][break]

Once more, thorned vines come to life and lash out at the Lapras. If he is to fall here, he's at least gonna leave them hurting at the very end.[break][break]

[break]

|ZzRVqck +10[break][break]

♡ ♡ ♡

close tab

played by

nellethiel

Caleb Sharpe
He/Him
October 13
Lavender Town, Kanto
Bisexual
League Ranger
Elite
Chasing memories
6'4" / 193 cm height
6'4" / 193 cm height
awards
659 posts
part of
TAG WITH @caleb
Caleb Harcourt
POSTED ON Jan 24, 2024 14:31:10 GMT
Caleb Harcourt Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

Pips made a truly valiant stand. Thorny vines slashed out at Lyra even as he fell to the ground, and she winced in pain. The Mega-Evolution ended and she shrunk back down to her normal size. When the dust cleared, she leaned over the nose Pips, genuine concern flashing behind her dark eyes.[break][break]
"Well fought, Eris," Caleb lauded her, stepping forward to ruffle her hair affectionately. "Let me do my best Isaac impression for you, as a consolation prize."[break][break]
Caleb screwed up his face into something resembling 's signature devious grin, then tried to match the cadence of the other man's voice. "Aye, Eris, you know I'm always going to believe in you, right? Caleb's a hell of a trainer, so don't get too down on yourself. Maybe after all this, he'll finally accept that about himself."[break][break]
He paused. He'd been channeling Isaac a little too well. All of a sudden, he felt his chest constrict with an intense emotion. Was it...pride? Hope? Affection?[break][break]
He shook his head, then absently ran a hand through his hair.[break][break]
"Well, uh, anyway," he coughed, clearing his throat. "How about some ice cream? So we're energized for our next matches, of course."
[break][break][break]

TAGS[break]
NOTES[break]
- WIN - 2 points![break]
– HP 2/3[break][break]

[attr="class","credit"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,790 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
POSTED ON Jan 25, 2024 6:23:52 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]The dust settles, slow compared to the announcement of the match results. But as Lyra leans down to check on Pips, she might find her snout being licked, a weary smile still plastered on his face.[break][break]

As for Eris, her flinch from the way that Caleb reaches to ruffle her hair is quickly hidden by the way she attempts to duck away and swat at his hands. Everything from his gestures to his words, it all seems far too similar to . And for a moment, she wonders if his influence has reached a tad too far.[break][break]

At the very least, she's glad that Caleb has unknowingly called himself a hell of a trainer. After everything that he must've been through, it's rather comforting to know that he's at least doing his best to continue living his life.[break][break]

"Ice cream sounds good!" The awkwardness that wraps around him draws laughter from her lips, Reiner finally returning to her side with gleaming eyes and an equally excited Wooper rested upon his head.[break][break]

"I know a really good place!"

close tab

played by

a toddler

little toot toot
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
2,374 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
POSTED ON Jan 26, 2024 3:03:07 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]VCT COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: