[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric2"]I'll be your CONTRADICTION
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-content1"]
[attr="class","adrie-content2"]
[attr="class","adrie-img"]
[attr="class","adrie-img2"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]Wake not the sleeping kitten. All swaddled up in the comforts of her blankets and nightfall, rare are the moments that she gets to sleep in peace. And yet, a Cheshire knocks on her door, bringing the most elusive of offers.[break][break]

"You really are quite the greedy one, aren't you? To be writing back once again! Was the gift from two years ago not enough to satisfy you?" His presence coaxes her from her dreams, a scream caught in her throat as her whole body freezes up. If his smile hadn't been ominous enough, it grows wider at her response, a hand reaching out to cup her cheek.[break][break]

"No matter, for this year, my gift to you is the opportunity to change the course of history itself."[break][break]

The touch sparks a flurry of motion, her hands slamming against his chest as she shoves him away. She succeeds in buying that distance, slipping away from his reach as she tries to go for the door. And yet, why does his smile never fade from the corner of her vision?[break][break]

"Isaac!" Uncertainty breeds fear. Fear consumes her and leaves no remains. The air buzzes with electricity, Reiner lunging for the man's throat. But a crafty creature will always have tricks up their sleeves, the dance of an Unown conjuring a portal that the Luxray neatly tumbles right through.[break][break]

"REINER!"[break][break]

No. No, no, no... This can't be happening. Between her instincts to get as far as she can away from this man and her desperate need to understand just where Reiner has gone, out comes madness in a streak of red.[break][break]

"GIVE HIM BACK!"[break][break]

She'll bet on her odds, she'll rip him to shreds. She'll make him regret it. But does she have a plan? Punching deities without deep rooted fear of repercussions can only happen with the support of those who surround her. Defying fates and steadying herself to change reality only feels possible with Reiner by her side. But when she's left so unbearably alone, punches sinking into the man's sides after failing to knock him over -[break][break]

You really are nothing without them.
[break]

A Psychic force shoots a barrage of blunt pencils past his cheek, the curious tilt of his head allowing him to eye the pixie whose presence overwhelms the room.[break][break]

"My, my. What do we have here?" One look is all he needs. He flits his gaze and smiles at her; He who oversees the fate of so many other variants of her. "You really are such an interesting one. Pity you won't be around for much longer."[break][break]

Rough hands scruff her as the blue-tinted light of an unfamiliar world engulfs the room once more. Her screams grow louder, her nails digging into his palms as she attempts to pry his fingers off of her.[break][break]

"We'll still take whatever we can." Humming, his joy is unending, his attention shifted to the doorway as another approaches. "At the very least, I'm certain that you won't die from this."[break][break]

Gravity betrays, releasing its grip on her as Father Winter begins to swing.[break][break]

"Isaac! Hel-"[break][break]

Her fate is sealed in her silence.

[attr="class","bottome-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-note"]Prelude

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[newclass=".adrie-cover"]background:#2B2B2B;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:450px;padding:10px;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-ban"]position:relative;z-index:0;background:url(https://i.imgur.com/rd13hMM.jpg);-webkit-clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);width:450px;height:200px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric1"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:12px;text-shadow:1px 1px 0 #555,-1px -1px 0 #555,1px -1px 0 #555,-1px 1px 0 #555,3px 3px 5px #555;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:125px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2 b"]font-size:11px;color:#f41111;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-b"]width:0;height:276px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:-50px;transform:skew(-20deg);transition:width 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-b"]width:600px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-c"]width:590px;height:200px;transform:skew(20deg);margin-left:-78px;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3)), url(https://i.imgur.com/LkangdN.jpg);background-position:114px 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content1"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/vQW3tEE.png);padding-top:40px;margin-top:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2"]font-size:10px;line-height:14px;color:#a9a9a9;padding:40px;background:rgba(255,255,255,0);text-align:justify;font-family:arial;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2 b"]color:#b76e79;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-bg"]background:#f1f1f1;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:150px;margin-top:10px;height:400px;background-attachment:fixed;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-heads"]font-size:10px;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:1px;background:#f9f9f9;color:#444;font-weight:900;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:115px;margin-top:20px;font-size:9px;margin-left:5px;padding:10px 0px 10px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-icon"]transition:0.2s all;opacity:0;position:absolute;margin-top:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note"]font-size:8px;text-align:center;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;padding-top:18px;color:#fff;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note a"]font-size:8px;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-solid"]background:#ca3f46;height:20px;margin-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bottome-acc"]background:#581717;background-attachment:fixed;height:50px;margin-top:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img img"]margin-top:-80px;position:relative;position:absolute;margin-left:-30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-note"]transition:0.6s all;opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".top-acc"]-webkit-clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 55%,100% 100%,0% 100%);clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 50%,100% 100%,0% 100%);background:#581717;height:100px;margin-top:-100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img2 img"]shape-outside:circle(50%)!important;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=".inner-finally"]padding:20px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
But I still believe, someday this lie will set me free
awards
4,743 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
A Theory of Happiness || FW2
POSTED ON Jan 24, 2024 9:51:55 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-cover"]
[attr="class","adrie-ban"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric1"]To the monster you became
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]Darkness greets her like an old friend.[break][break]

For a moment, she wonders if her eyes are still shut tight. But as time is wordlessly handed to her, she begins to realise that she can see the stars. A blink and she realises that these stars are but speckles of luminous paint carefully arranged upon a dark ceiling. Another blink, this time accompanied with a breath, quietly prods her mind back into motion. Another blink, and she realises that she can feel her fingertips tingling uncomfortably, every little bit of movement taken in an attempt to shake that sensation off requiring far more effort than she could ever anticipate.[break][break]

Where...[break][break]

Perhaps, she should start by looking around for information. Whatever little she can catch from the corners of her eyes really doesn't shed much context, but there is something familiar about the ceiling decorations that tickles the back of her mind.[break][break]

"Eri?"[break][break]

Who is that?[break][break]

When she really tries her best to discern it, she finds her thoughts lingering on the fact that she smells something sweet wafting through the room. The warmth of a weighted blanket is far too comfortable for her to shed, the shadows that inch closer strangely reassuring as a soft, lilting lullaby takes ahold of her.[break][break]

A kindly touch grazes her cheek, a light notion stirring at the back of her mind even as her vision begins to blur. And all the while, that same gentle touch remains, oh so lovingly patting her head until weariness claims her once more.
[attr="class","adrie-note"]sognando

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[newclass=".adrie-cover"]background:#2B2B2B;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:450px;padding:10px;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-ban"]position:relative;z-index:0;background:url(https://i.imgur.com/rd13hMM.jpg);-webkit-clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);width:450px;height:200px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric1"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:12px;text-shadow:1px 1px 0 #555,-1px -1px 0 #555,1px -1px 0 #555,-1px 1px 0 #555,3px 3px 5px #555;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:125px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-b"]width:0;height:276px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:-50px;transform:skew(-20deg);transition:width 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-c"]width:590px;height:200px;transform:skew(20deg);margin-left:-78px;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3)), url(https://i.imgur.com/LkangdN.jpg);background-position:114px 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content1"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/vQW3tEE.png);padding-top:40px;margin-top:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2"]font-size:10px;line-height:14px;color:#a9a9a9;padding:40px;background:rgba(255,255,255,0);text-align:justify;font-family:arial;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-bg"]background:#f1f1f1;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:150px;margin-top:10px;height:400px;background-attachment:fixed;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-heads"]font-size:10px;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:1px;background:#f9f9f9;color:#444;font-weight:900;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:115px;margin-top:20px;font-size:9px;margin-left:5px;padding:10px 0px 10px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-icon"]transition:0.2s all;opacity:0;position:absolute;margin-top:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note"]font-size:8px;text-align:center;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;padding-top:18px;color:#fff;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note a"]font-size:8px;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-solid"]background:#ca3f46;height:20px;margin-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bottome-acc"]background:#581717;background-attachment:fixed;height:50px;margin-top:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img img"]margin-top:-80px;position:relative;position:absolute;margin-left:-30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-note"]transition:0.6s all;opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".top-acc"]-webkit-clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 55%,100% 100%,0% 100%);clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 50%,100% 100%,0% 100%);background:#581717;height:100px;margin-top:-100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img2 img"]shape-outside:circle(50%)!important;float:left;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,743 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
POSTED ON Jan 24, 2024 14:12:28 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]She awakes to a mixture of bitter and sweet smells, the saccharine just barely able to match the strength of the acrid. Just like before, as she stares at the ceiling and its vast array of dulled constellations, she finds it a struggle to get up. Does her own strength betray her? Or has her body simply decided it's far more comfortable laying here than crawling out to see what's going on around here?[break][break]

Blink once, then yet again. She feels something heavy pressing upon her shin. Though the softness of her pillow does call to her, curiosity is a wonderful temptress that gets her to shift and crane her head. And what should she find but a Luxray resting his head on her legs, his ears twitching and his gaze lazily poured over her like the first traces of sunlight.[break][break]

"Reiner?"[break][break]

A lowly grunt is more than enough of a greeting. Then it comes as a quiet thought at the back of her mind, but why does her voice sound so much squeakier than usual? And why does Reiner seem that much smaller than she remembers? Bit by bit, the pieces slide towards their designated positions, edges pressed into the grooves of this strange puzzle as she begins to put it all together.[break][break]

And it's just as she draws the conclusion that the door opens with a click.[break][break]

"Rosie?"[break][break]

An ocean consumes her with that look, taming the fiery locks that trickle down his shoulders. Silence is a mischievous Skitty that steals a moment, but whatever strange concoction of thoughts that brews in his head all seem to be chased away by a simple smile.[break][break]

"Good morning, sunshine."
[attr="class","adrie-note"]tranquillo

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,743 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
POSTED ON Jan 26, 2024 4:22:22 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]"Woah!"[break][break]

There's a joy to being so high up, oh so carefully balanced upon her father's shoulders as she reaches up towards the top of the door frame. Up here, unlike the space below, everything is unmarred - Pristine as the day they'd first moved into this house, or so her father would tell her if asked.[break][break]

And it had remained that way till the day we left.
[break]

"Can I deco- decow-"[break][break]

He hums in anticipation.[break][break]

"Decorate this part too?" The question leaves her mouth before she knows it, her tongue stumbling over her words even though her mind has strung it all together. When she glances down, his gaze is showered upon none other than her, perhaps even holding a hint of pride that doesn't seem to fit in a time like this.[break][break]

"Hmmm... I don't know, Rosie. Are you tall enough to reach it?"[break][break]

"Wh- I can use a stepladder! Or Reiner can help me!"[break][break]

"Oh? Is Reiner big enough to help?"[break][break]

"Yeah! Reiner's the biggest Luxray in this world!"[break]
No, he isn't.
[break]

No matter how serious of a question he tries to make it sound, a hearty chuckle still rumbles through the halls as soon as she squeaks back in defiance. His strides oh so big, easily carry her further from the wooden arch, past the corridors filled with paintings of ancient kingdoms and infallible myths.[break][break]

"Hmm... didn't you say that you wanted to go adventuring as soon as you got better?"[break][break]

Did you?
[break]
"Did I?"[break][break]

Bright are her eyes, shining with such curiosity as she tries to grasp at her place in this world.[break][break]

"You don't have to go if you don't want to. You've just recovered, after all. We can stay home and decorate that doorway if you want." Something flits across his face but before she can grasp just what it is, he reaches up to ruffle her hair, giving her thoughts no respite as she tries to fend off the offending hand.[break][break]

"Your momma went out with Concord early this morni-"[break][break]

"Where did they go?"[break]
Without you?
[break]

Her voice, though already higher than she remembers, seem to jump a few octaves higher.[break][break]

"The forest-"[break][break]

"Why?"[break][break]

Cutting through his sentence,[break][break]

"- to get wood."[break][break]

she barely notices just how he raises her brow at her flurry of questions.
[break]

Her mind begins to pace, her heart steadily picking up -[break][break]

"When will they be back?"[break]
Will they come back?
[break]

"Rosie."[break][break]

Like the magic words to break this spell, like the way a wizard of olden tales holds so much power in those two hands. As if cradling a child made of glass, he lifts her from his shoulders and holds her close to his chest.[break][break]

"They'll be back soon."[break][break]

She feels the way his rumble of his voice tickles her skin, the faint thumping of his heart a conductor to the wild orchestra in her head.[break][break]

"How soon is soon?"[break][break]

"Before the stars come out of hiding."[break][break]

Beat by beat, realigning each thought and reorganising a melody of serenity that smooths over the little hiccups.[break][break]

"Promise?"[break][break]

"Promise."
[attr="class","adrie-note"]Accarezzevole

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,743 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
POSTED ON Jan 28, 2024 2:29:56 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]True to his word, the stars have yet to awaken when she hears the door open downstairs, inviting in two voices intertwined in some sort of one-sided argument. With pencil idly twirled between her fingers, she leans and peeks from behind the staircase banister, only affording a brief glance to the Luxray that follows her lead before letting her attention trail back down the steps.[break][break]

Leaves and twigs weave themselves into their hair like a haphazardly crafted crown, bathed in the blinding glow of the afternoon sun. Or perhaps, it is the colour of their hair reflecting the light that makes everything around them seem so bright.[break][break]

"Why would you do that?" Concord frowns, still shaking the leaves from his hair.[break][break]

"Man... I really thought I had it, you know?" Lenore laughs, merrily twirling a flower plucked from his hair by its stem.[break][break]

There isn't much subtlety to Eris movements, especially not when the staircase creaks beneath her very feet. And in an instant, the duo hushes, looking up to her as if observing a Togepi in the wild.[break][break]

"Momma...?"[break][break]

There is no hesitation to the smile that Lenore offers equally to both her children. And how quickly she ascends the stairs, all to scoop her daughter right into his arms.[break][break]

"I'm back."[break][break]

Ah.[break]
This warmth.
[break]

"Welcome back!" There's just no holding back as she throws herself for a hug. The fraying seams of the jacket she wears, the gentleness of the hand that brushes over her head, the way that those few loose strands of unruly hair tickle her cheeks.[break][break]

"You smell like wet moss."[break][break]

"And now you do too." A snicker is all that marks Concord's presence as he slips right by them.[break][break]

Silence sits between them, watching as Eris stares at her mother with a glazed look indicative of the mental gymnastics she must go through. The grin is unmistakable on Lenore's face, only growing wider with every passing second.[break][break]

"Oh, c'mon! I just bathed!!"
[attr="class","adrie-note"]calore

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,743 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
POSTED ON Jan 30, 2024 10:58:16 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]"So what were you two doing out there?"[break][break]

The story goes that they went out to gather wood, but something about the hair full of foliage really tells her otherwise.[break][break]

"We were looking for Nunya."[break][break]

She nearly opens her mouth to speak, but abruptly falls silent when she realises what he's setting up. Instead, she tips toes as high as she can, hopping a little as she tosses her top half over the sofa and drapes her arms over her brother's shoulders.[break][break]

"You can't hide it from me forever." She pouts, just about managing to peek over to look at the papers that he holds. Small text combined with a whole lot of what seems to be legal jargon makes her eyes spin, and she quickly opts to look away. "I'm gonna end up finding out one way or another."[break][break]

"Then why don't you go and do just that?"[break][break]

Silence falls over them like a blanket, one turning over the thought whereas the other begins to realise their folly. Just as she begins to slip away, she feels his hands grab onto her arms, forcing her to hang off the side of the couch no matter how hard she tries to wriggle and kick.[break][break]

"Let go!"[break][break]

"It's la-"
[break]

"No, I'm go-"[break][break]

"No, you're not!"
[break]

"But I wanna!"[break][break]

Just as she screams her frustrations, something pushes them apart. His grasp is pried away from her, a light breeze dancing through curtains drenched by starlight as her feet touch the ground once more. Before he can twist to lunge over the couch, she ducks and slips out of the room.[break][break]

And who should be waiting for her but a Reiner, already halfway out the door as he peers back at her. Grabbing ahold of her shoes, she swings herself right onto his back, laughing all the while as he carries her onwards to their next adventure.
[attr="class","adrie-note"]scherzando

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,743 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
POSTED ON Jan 30, 2024 13:15:26 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]As one might expect, she doesn't find anything. But she does end up being found by a rather annoyed Concord and his ever trusty Magnezone.[break][break]

A mischievous flight that had lasted all but a few minutes.[break][break]

We can do better.
[break]

"What were you thinking?" His voice is gruff, his breathing still even and his fist gently dropping down on her head.[break][break]

"Figuring out what you're hiding!"[break][break]

Again, his hand comes down, bonking her head as she fails to catch it in time.[break][break]

"Smart ass."[break][break]

"You said a bad word!" Feigned shock doesn't come out as strongly as the fierce determination she has for keeping the rules here. Her finger follows the perpetrator as he gives Reiner a disapproving look for enabling her. "Pa says that's a bad wo-!""[break][break]

"Oh yeah? And you're gonna tell on me?" The sigh echoes through the gentle forest, but the moon does their best to illuminate his true thoughts: All painted by a smug grin.[break][break]

"I can." She narrows her gaze.[break][break]

"But who's gonna get in more trouble? Me, for saying a bad word? Or you, for running out to the woods this late at night?" And he's all too happy to challenge her.[break][break]

"You started it!"[break][break]

"And you know that I can end it."[break][break]

Far too many thoughts coagulate, a frown carefully knitted as she condenses everything into a punch to his elbow. Reiner watches with wide eyes, taking all but a second to take his first few steps back.[break][break]

For a moment, Concord stares at her in silence.[break][break]

Then without warning, he lunges right at her, her squeals ringing out into the night as she too follows Reiner's lead and flees.
[attr="class","adrie-note"]brillante

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,743 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
POSTED ON Jan 30, 2024 23:35:19 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]It's a full moon that gazes upon them, witness to the silly onesies that the two wear up upon the roof: An Umbreon and a Shinx seated upon the cool, slanted tiles and huddled oh so close to a telescope.[break][break]

"Momma, did you know that sometimes, the stars actually record the story of the world?"[break][break]

"Is that so, Eri?" Though her mother hums with that tone of how one would take a child's ramblings with a pinch of salt, her eyes do shine with a hint of intrigue.[break][break]

"Yeah! Like how humans and their pokemon defended their home against a meteorite. Or how two big wolves with a sword and a shield actually fought to save Galar from giant pokemon in the past. O- or how a tiny rabbit-like pokemon fought a huge giant and won!"[break][break]

Another hum, though this time, Eris can feel the glance brushing over her skin.[break][break]

"Did you read this in a book, my lil' adventurer?"[break][break]

No, we actually lived through those events.
[break]

"Nope!" She grins, taking ahold of the telescope and shifting its position as she attempts to look for a constellation. "I-"[break][break]

- came from the future.
[break]

"- had the longest dream."[break][break]

A dream. That must've been it.[break][break]

"A dream?"[break][break]

Oh, she can hear the laughter woven in her mother's words now.[break][break]

"Yeah..." She smiles to match the atmosphere, pulling away from the telescope and instead leaning quietly into her mother's side. Warmth surrounds her, a free arm pulling her closer into a gentle embrace.[break][break]

"It was real weird... But I swear that I'm not lying! Pinky promise!"[break][break]

"Well, dreams can be some of the strangest, most wondrous things, Eri. Sometimes, they aren't just our dreams alone."[break][break]

To loop the sanctity of such a phrase into this conversation, Lenore's gaze seems to light up a little as she watches her daughter raise a pinky. And she too, will do the same, hooking her finger and sealing the promise.[break][break]

"So that one is called Sbas! A big leviathan! And the other one just over there is known as uh... R... c... Pk, yeah! It's a large titan sleeping in a cave!"[break][break]

That's weird.[break][break]

Have they always been there?
[break][break]

"And that one-"
[attr="class","adrie-note"]sempre

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,743 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
POSTED ON Jan 31, 2024 13:54:50 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]"Pa... what do you think of like... how do you put this..." The brush in her hand is flicked around as she attempts to put thoughts into words, paint dripping onto her palm and trickling down her arm. "When you know things that might happen in the future? Like... if you knew what your fate was? And it was somehow supposed to be this... fixed thing that happens no matter what you do?"[break][break]

A canon event.
[break]

"A disaster?"[break][break]

Somehow, the description doesn't seem right. But it more than suffices for the man that sits beside her, his eyes drawn in by the swirl of colours on his palette as he hums.[break][break]

"What would you call disaster, Rosie?"[break][break]

A simple question.[break][break]

One now twisted with far too many wicked memories.[break][break]

"Losing you. And momma. A- and Concord gets mad at me. And leaves me all alone. And I-"[break][break]

Everything's unravelling.[break][break]

"A- and-"[break][break]

You're unravelling.
[break]

"I don't want-"[break][break]

This dream -[break]
Your dreams-
[break]

Paint and fantasies put aside, Finneas carefully embraces the one fragile reality of a child - his daughter - breaking down into tears. Not over horrible birthday presents, not getting to eat that last cookie or some fight with her brother. But over a concept, a thought that he'd never have thought would ever cross her young mind.[break][break]

"The bad people... the scary people... they-"[break][break]

"They're not here. I am." He murmurs.[break][break]

"They're gonna come and take you away again."[break][break]

"No, they won't." His hug is warm, gentle as he tries to gather her broken pieces.[break][break]

"But they did!" And yet, she refuses to be lulled into a sense of security, fear prickling at her chest as she tries to push it all away. "They took you away! And then they took me!"[break][break]

Far, far away from home.
[break]

"They'll come back!"[break][break]

And everything will go back to normal.
[break]

"Rosie, I-"[break][break]

Inconsolable is the child that is a child no longer. There is nothing that can prepare the man as he's swept up in this storm. Innocence slips like the tears down her cheeks, knowledge a burden that has grown far too heavy for her to carry.[break][break]

But what can you do?[break]
¿op noʎ plnoɔ ʇɐɥM

[attr="class","adrie-note"]acciaccato

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,743 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
POSTED ON Feb 1, 2024 4:03:13 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]The moon continues to wane, the days slipping through her fingers like a cascade of spring flowers. The fields outside her window grow from sickly shades of yellow to brilliant shades of green, soon wearing beautiful coats of purple as the scent of lavenders invites itself into the house.[break][break]

We're running out of time
[break]

But what can we do?[break][break]

Her fingers dance over the windowsill, tracing the path of the winds as they scurry through the endless reeds.[break][break]

We could run.
[break]

Will that be enough?[break][break]

Would you rather lose everything?[break]
¿sǝɯɐlɟ uᴉ dn oƃ llɐ ʇᴉ ɥɔʇɐM
[break]

The floorboards creak, midnight fur pouring into her vision as a Luxray gently tucks his snout under her arm.[break][break]

My gift to you is the opportunity to change the course of history itself.
[break]

In another world... No, in this world, but in the distant future, she dares to challenge murderers, monsters and the divine. With everything she's learnt, with everything she remembers about that night, what change is she able to invoke here?[break][break]

Why do you hesitate here?
[break]

Sinking in the sights of comfort, knowing that everything that she's ever wanted is here for the taking. Knowing that with just one night, everything could change again.[break][break]

"Reiner, we need to do something."
[attr="class","adrie-note"]spiccato

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,743 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
POSTED ON Feb 1, 2024 5:07:01 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]"Don't go."[break][break]

With Reiner's help, she had blocked the doorway without much effort, frowning as she dares to utter such a selfish request. Young as she may be, she knows that he grows a little irritated when she refuses to let him pass.[break][break]

He left that morning.
[break]

And some part of her knew that he would as he barged right through, watching his back grow smaller until it's swallowed up by the forest.[break][break]

So it'd just be them, now huddled in the quietest corners of their secret base and carefully scribbling on a piece of paper.[break][break]

He would look for us here.
[break][break]

As Reiner takes his time sniffing the ivy and books that line the shelves, she finishes the note and looks around. All until her gaze falls upon their precious corkboard of mythology. Balancing precariously on her tiptoes, she reaches up for a pin and carefully sticks the note in the dead centre of everything.[break][break]

"He'll find this, won't he?"[break][break]

Eyes that catch the sun's light holds her together, warmth that has never once left her brushing against her skin.[break][break]

If everything goes well, he might not ever need to.
[break]

A small sketch featuring geography that she's had years to explore, precious few words written with the shakiest of handwritings.[break][break]

We'll wait for you.

[attr="class","adrie-note"]tacet

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,743 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
POSTED ON Feb 1, 2024 6:17:14 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]Time seems to dilate when she gets back home, both simultaneously dragging out and rushing on by as she carefully locks the door behind her. Her shoes kicked off without much grace, Reiner leads the way as her attention prickles at the stories that welcome her home.[break][break]

Growing by the door, Xerneas tends to a potted sapling as Yveltal watches on from above. Sunlight flooding the living room, Lugia dances under the blue-painted windowsill as Kyogre looms deeper in the depths. Standing beneath the kitchen counters, Groudon rages and awakens slumbering volcanos. Curled around the stair banisters as she ascends, Reshiram breathes fire and gives life to a young Litwick.[break][break]

Passing by a wooden cabinet, Magearna dances with a Volcanion atop a clockwork music box, little green blobs gathered to witness their endless waltz. And right beside it, Suicune guards a first-aid kit with utmost diligence whereas Tapu Lele giggles at their serious face.[break][break]

If only they were here.
[break]

A quiet knock is all that she needs to let herself in, the grooves of draconic carvings pressing into her palms as the creak of the door scratches at her nerves. Lounged over a beanbag, her mother barely looks up from yellowing pages.[break][break]

"Need something, Rosie?" Perched upon a stepladder, her father shuns his duty of fetching the next book in an anthology.[break][break]

Tell them.[break]

"I-"[break][break]

He's patient, beginning to climb down from his stepladder to get closer to her.[break][break]

Tell them.[break]

"Uhm-"[break][break]

This time, Lenore stops flipping through her book, looking up as if measuring the distance Eris creates with this silence.[break][break]

Tell them.[break]

"We need to leave..."[break][break]

Before they come.[break]

"We need to leave Kanto."[break][break]

"Eri, is there something wrong?"[break][break]

Eris is but a small figure standing right there in the doorway.[break][break]

"Bad people are coming, momma. Really... really bad people."[break][break]

But no matter how close her daughter seems, Lenore's certain that the child only grows further and further away from her.[break][break]

"I tried to stop Connie but he left and-"[break][break]

Breathe.[break]
It'll be okay.
[break]

"He'll be okay but everything's going to go wrong if we don't leave."[break][break]

This dream -[break]

My life -[break][break]

"Please. Momma, pa... we have to go."

[attr="class","adrie-note"]affrettando

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,743 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
POSTED ON Feb 1, 2024 6:52:37 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]
erosion[break]
/ɪˈrəʊʒn/[break]
noun[break]
the gradual destruction or diminution of something.
[break]

Of cities, homes, families, lives. To bear witness to the spark that sets this region aflame. The fall of Pallet Town heralds the collapse of Kanto. One by one, gym leaders fall and are executed. And as the council begins to launch a counterattack, the champion is sent to a certain death.[break][break]

Piece by piece, the region is dissected. Lives are lost as brave trainers attempt to defend what's left. Families are separated as civilians flee for whatever little safe havens remain. Familiar faces flash by in their conquest, blurred out by the backdrop of smoke and battle as rangers attempt to escort people to the shores. An underboss that now looked more human and shaken than ever, another that admitted his heinous crimes to her now enacting every one before her very eyes.[break][break]

Could you have changed that?
[break]

She wonders.[break][break]

Her weight sways with the dance of the ocean, sea salt spraying her face as she looks over the side of the ship. In the distance, dark clouds billow from the cities below, making the wrath of Mt Chimney feel oh so laughable as the darkest day descends upon the region.[break][break]

"Rosie?"[break][break]

A few steps away from her, Concord rests a hand upon Reiner's shoulder as if he might just fall over should a big wave hit.[break][break]

"Mom and dad say you should go in. It's going to get cold."[break][break]

The shore shrinks with every passing second, the cries of many lost to the shriek of Wingulls and the murmurs of the lucky others huddled on the deck.[break][break]

Could you have changed all that?
[break]

She bounces on her heels, stumbling a little as the rock of the ship catches her at the crux of her turn.[break][break]

"Coming!"
[attr="class","adrie-note"]acceso

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,743 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
POSTED ON Feb 1, 2024 7:10:51 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]Wake not the sleeping kitten.[break][break]

Pixie and shadow dance around her cradle, their footsteps and calls all but lost upon her.[break][break]

Wake not the sleeping kitten.[break][break]

Caught in a net of endless dreams, she no longer wishes to wake.
[attr="class","adrie-note"]libero

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,810 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Feb 10, 2024 23:09:25 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]FW2 COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]
[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: