Fortree, Hoenn
Bisexual
Surviving
Civillian
we could
have been us
5'8" / 172 cm height
5'8" / 172 cm height
i'm just a demon who goes along with hell as far as she can.
awards
1,321 posts
ana fell DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cygne
ana fell
vct: ana vs lash
POSTED ON Jan 3, 2024 20:01:02 GMT
ana fell Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","anavct"]
[attr="class","body"]

“Hey, after this one, can I take a nap? I’m sure you can drive without me.”
[break][break]
Rose’s helmet shifted lower over her skull in the mechanical equivalent of an eyebrow-narrowing glare.
[break][break]
“No? Dang. Okay. Cool. Uh, hi.” She looked past her Valiant to their opponent. “Ready to go?”

[break][break]

[break][break]

NOTES

- HP 3/3 [break]
- iron valiant out --> Ultra Beasts and Paradox Pokémon receive a +20 modifier on rolls that are prime numbers.[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".anavct"]--accent:#bd5551;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".anavct b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".anavct i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".anavct u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".anavct a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".anavct h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".anavct h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".anavct .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".anavct .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".anavct .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".anavct .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Lime

Lash
female
31 (appears way younger due to distortion)
August 17
Virbank City
bi
unemployed
civilian
22 height
22 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
171 posts
Lasciel Elis DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lime6
Lasciel Elis
POSTED ON Jan 3, 2024 20:10:17 GMT
Lasciel Elis Avatar
Well, that was a prime example of someone not giving Lash her undivided attention. But enough of the meta puns. For now, the young-looking one instead gave a brief nod towards the newcomer. “Good day, miss. You should just take a nap if you need one after this. That’s better than fighting when you are tired after all.”

This time, it was Lyca the shiny Lycanroc (Midnight) who nodded, but more in affirmation of this – before giving some side-eye towards a trainer that really ought to heed her own words more often. “Anyway, I am Lash, this is Lyca, and we are going to do our best to not take the L here!”
…that was how youngsters these days talked, right? At least Lash estimated as much.

HP: 3/3
Z-Move unused
close tab

played by

Ceej

a. z. fell
She/Her
December 21st
Fortree, Hoenn
Bisexual
Surviving
Civillian
we could
have been us
5'8" / 172 cm height
5'8" / 172 cm height
awards
1,321 posts
ana fell DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cygne
ana fell
POSTED ON Jan 3, 2024 20:52:25 GMT
ana fell Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","anavct"]
[attr="class","body"]

“Well, I’m not really doing the fighting, after all,” she said, head tilting to the side as she pondered the idea. “But, anyway. Hi Lash, hi Lyca. And, same.”
[break][break]
She was 30. She didn’t know how kids talked.
[break][break]
“Rose, leaf blade.”
[break][break]
y9_kgkF8

[break][break]

[break][break]

NOTES

- HP 3/3 [break]
- iron valiant out --> Ultra Beasts and Paradox Pokémon receive a +20 modifier on rolls that are prime numbers.[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".anavct b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".anavct u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".anavct h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".anavct h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".anavct .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".anavct .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Lime

Lash
female
August 17
Virbank City
bi
unemployed
civilian
22 height
22 height
awards
171 posts
Lasciel Elis DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lime6
Lasciel Elis
POSTED ON Jan 3, 2024 21:07:58 GMT
Lasciel Elis Avatar
“Well, you are directing it. Fatigue of mind is the worst kind not to treat,” she replied, once more sounding like she just wanted to, well, sound smart. Another of the perks of looking like this was she could do that and no one really seemed to bother. From her old….well, ‘old’ self it would have probably come across as more condescending.

But here, paired with a simple smile? Good enough to get away with it. “So, let’s see, try to survive that, obviously, then set up old reliable!” The orders were simple. To try and get away from the pesky plants, dodging that pocket monster, while howling to cause jagged rocks to appear from the ground around them, making it harder for the opposition to manoeuvre.

Or, well, that was the plan at least.

@cygnehp: 3/3
Z-Move unused
Using Stealth Rock

StFol_o1
close tab

played by

Ceej

a. z. fell
She/Her
December 21st
Fortree, Hoenn
Bisexual
Surviving
Civillian
we could
have been us
5'8" / 172 cm height
5'8" / 172 cm height
awards
1,321 posts
ana fell DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cygne
ana fell
POSTED ON Jan 3, 2024 21:13:27 GMT
ana fell Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","anavct"]
[attr="class","body"]

“I guess, but this baby’s pretty much self driving.”

The leaf blade caught the canine across the chest, carving a sharp gouge into the rocky ruff over Lyca’s sternum.
[break][break]
Sharp stones began to puncture up from the ground, forcing Rose to move; her gyroscoping balancing technology and advanced pressure sensors managed to get her out of the way of the stealth rock just in time. As she twirled and flipped in the air, she fired off a dazzling gleam in the Lycanroc’s direction.
[break][break]
“I think she just wants me here as moral support.”

[break][break]
uk01UyRn

[break][break]

[break][break]

NOTES

- HP 3/3 [break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Lime

Lash
female
August 17
Virbank City
bi
unemployed
civilian
22 height
22 height
awards
171 posts
Lasciel Elis DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lime6
Lasciel Elis
POSTED ON Jan 3, 2024 21:29:56 GMT
Lasciel Elis Avatar
“I see you’ve got a theme,” she replied, jovially, while Lycanroc disengaged as well. That last one had not worked out too well, but that was part of this tournament too. No matter how much lucky people pretended it was not the case, type matchups were still fairly important. And getting hit by plant-based attacks was never good for rocks.

Still though, her own Pokemon was also quite self-driving, in that way. As was the norm, it would follow up that Stealth Rock with a Rock Slide, aiming at the other while leaving some room to try and get away from the dazzling gleam. “Though moral support is always important. I wouldn’t mind having someone cheer me up.” Or provide any kind of support like that, to be honest. But that was a pipe-dream when one lived a messed-up life such as hers. Heck, she had a hard time making any connections, making adults feel weird if she acted her age but not fitting in with those that actually matched it.

HP: 2/3

Z-Move unused
Using Rock Slide

Ond1r4X1
close tab

played by

Ceej

a. z. fell
She/Her
December 21st
Fortree, Hoenn
Bisexual
Surviving
Civillian
we could
have been us
5'8" / 172 cm height
5'8" / 172 cm height
awards
1,321 posts
ana fell DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cygne
ana fell
POSTED ON Jan 3, 2024 22:20:34 GMT
ana fell Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","anavct"]
[attr="class","body"]

Though Rose was nimble enough to avoid the stealth rock, when the rocks got bigger, she had less luck. She took a couple decent hits to her legs and one to her waist, denting the metal of her chassis. Irritated by her inability to dodge, she struck out with psycho cut, managing to slice one boulder completely in half as the pink blade-beam shot towards the Lycanroc.

“Aw, that sounds really sad. I’m cheering for you, pal. I'm sure Lyca is too.”

[break][break]
pIgAq2fO

[break][break]

[break][break]

NOTES

- HP 2/3 [break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Lime

Lash
female
August 17
Virbank City
bi
unemployed
civilian
22 height
22 height
awards
171 posts
Lasciel Elis DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lime6
Lasciel Elis
POSTED ON Jan 3, 2024 23:13:29 GMT
Lasciel Elis Avatar
“Eh, you are just saying that. People always say that, never really do,” she replied, trying not to let her frustrations out on some stranger. Heck, she kind of was grateful to her parents in a way. They had at least seen her de-aged form and noted that they did not have the strength to deal with that.

At least that was better than those who gave her pity and nothing else.

Pech. Well, at least they were still fighting rather well. Some of the rocks hit this way, as Lyca tried to evade the leftover energy from a Psycho Cut that went through one of the rocks. As it landed on the ground briefly during that manoeuvre, it kicked up some dirt in a passing Sand Attack, trying to blind the opponent in seeking to set up another move after.

Z-Move unused

Using Sand Attack

6Czq_JYC
close tab

played by

Ceej

a. z. fell
She/Her
December 21st
Fortree, Hoenn
Bisexual
Surviving
Civillian
we could
have been us
5'8" / 172 cm height
5'8" / 172 cm height
awards
1,321 posts
ana fell DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cygne
ana fell
POSTED ON Jan 4, 2024 15:42:47 GMT
ana fell Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","anavct"]
[attr="class","body"]

She frowned, thinking, “What do you want me to do? GO, LASH GO!” She mixed the words with alternated fistbumps. “Sorry, I left my pom poms at home.”
[break][break]
The Lycanroc dodged the psycho cut and responded with pocket sand. The little granules dragged against her viewports with a scratching sound-- but the real damage was sinking into the tiny seams in her chassis. There was a heinous grinding noise as her inner workings got jammed up.
[break][break]
“Aw, shit. That sounds like her targeting mod. Well, at least we know how accuracy lowers on robots, now.”
[break][break]
With parts of her body shaking and pumping to try and clear out the sand, Rose gathered energy in her palm and shot off a moonblast to try and buy herself a little bit of time.

[break][break]
kSlU6JCo

[break][break]

[break][break]

NOTES

- HP 1/3 [break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Lime

Lash
female
August 17
Virbank City
bi
unemployed
civilian
22 height
22 height
awards
171 posts
Lasciel Elis DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lime6
Lasciel Elis
POSTED ON Jan 4, 2024 16:23:54 GMT
Lasciel Elis Avatar
That saw her pushing one arm out in front of her and trying to wave it off while looking away. “Y-you are embarrassing me,” she noted, though she did not quite sound very serious in rejecting this. It was an embarrassing way to do something nice. And since people usually did not do nice things for her, Lash really did not know how to handle this.

Lyca, in the meantime, raised a rocky eyebrow at the weird sounds coming from the mechanical pokemon clearly a bit put off by the grinding. For a Pokemon with hearing much better than what humans had, that hit a little harder by itself. Plus, it was just such an unusual sound to begin with.

Fortunately though, Lash managed to catch herself. “But…if you insist! You better take responsibility, then!” Saying that, Lash grasped her wristband briefly, before striking the Rock Z-Pose. That was kind of embarrassing by itself, but not moreso than than what was already happening. “Lyca, go and show her what we can do!”

With the order given, Lyca howled out loudly. With the energy of the Z-crystal, the power of rock was amplified, allowing her to raise Splintering Stoneshards from the ground and sending a veritable barrage of it at the robot.

Using Z Move Splintering Stoneshards, +50 to roll

MB2lZYiN
close tab

played by

Ceej

a. z. fell
She/Her
December 21st
Fortree, Hoenn
Bisexual
Surviving
Civillian
we could
have been us
5'8" / 172 cm height
5'8" / 172 cm height
awards
1,321 posts
ana fell DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cygne
ana fell
POSTED ON Jan 4, 2024 16:52:23 GMT
ana fell Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","anavct"]
[attr="class","body"]

“It’s nice to be embarrassing someone other than myself.”
[break][break]
The Z-Move summoned innumerable rocky splints that turned end over end and targeted in on the Valiant like honed missiles.
[break][break]
But Rose was overcompensating for her decreased accuracy by rerouting maximum power to her defense and hit detection sensors. Her arms spun at almost unseeable speed, reflecting many of the projectiles like Wonder Woman and her bulletproof braces, before extending the move into a twirling, pirouetting spirit break strike out at the canine.

[break][break]
grL98jBN

[break][break]

[break][break]

NOTES

- HP 1/3 [break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Lime

Lash
female
August 17
Virbank City
bi
unemployed
civilian
22 height
22 height
awards
171 posts
Lasciel Elis DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lime6
Lasciel Elis
POSTED ON Jan 4, 2024 16:59:41 GMT
Lasciel Elis Avatar
“Pfft,” she replied, pouting. Granted, she was also a bit dejected that her Z-Move had not quite worked out the way it should, with the robot breaking out and punching the poor Lycanroc in the face, sending it flying back.

It yelped, but it got up again, evidently still able to fight. This was going to be the decisive exchange though, according to the devices. Which meant there was no point in playing it safe at all. “I should embarrass you by insisting on the Pom Poms to make up for this, pfft. Anyway, Accelerock, let’s bring this to a close one way or another.” Evidently, she shifted to ordering her Lycanroc once again in the middle of that.

Which immediately sprang into action, rushing at the robot head-on, somehow evoking the power of rock as it tried to go for a fast head-butt.

HP: 1/3
Z-Move used
Using Accelerock

OyM2dwqF
close tab

played by

Ceej

a. z. fell
She/Her
December 21st
Fortree, Hoenn
Bisexual
Surviving
Civillian
we could
have been us
5'8" / 172 cm height
5'8" / 172 cm height
awards
1,321 posts
ana fell DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cygne
ana fell
POSTED ON Jan 4, 2024 17:04:47 GMT
ana fell Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","anavct"]
[attr="class","body"]

Whether it was the sand in her gears or the focus it took to reroute massive subroutines, Rose was slow to recover. The Lycanroc crashed into her chest and sent her flying. She hit her back and slid along the dirt, head snapping back.
[break][break]
There was a perfectly Lycanroc-head shaped dent in her chest.
[break][break]
With a fading whirr, her lights went dim, and she was recalled.
[break][break]
“Aw, damn. We were doin’ so well, too.” She clipped the Pokeball back in her belt and smiled over at Lash. “Good scrap. I’ll definitely remember those pom-poms, next time.”

[break][break]

[break][break]

NOTES

- iron valiant is defeated! [break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Lime

Lash
female
August 17
Virbank City
bi
unemployed
civilian
22 height
22 height
awards
171 posts
Lasciel Elis DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lime6
Lasciel Elis
POSTED ON Jan 4, 2024 17:28:47 GMT
Lasciel Elis Avatar
Well, the Z-Move had not managed to end this, but apparently all it took was one good headbutt. Not that it was easy, of course. Lyca did sway a bit after getting back onto her feet, evidently a bit dizzy after hitting something so solid. But she ultimately was able to shake her head and keep herself together, while the other was, um, deactivated.

Robots were weird.

Still, she would take the win. “To be fair, battles here often come down to luck. It’s always nicer when there is a proper knockout of sorts. Vital points can feel kind of arbitrary sometimes….” Lash trailed off briefly, but she did catch herself eventually. “But, well, then I better make sure there is a next time, so that you can think of it,” Lash ultimately added, sounding a bit strained but not for a bad reason. If she was putting on an act it was more to save face for herself. “I will just give you my contact information. And, um….thank you for being nice to me like that. It kind of means a lot…in a way…”

Yeah, she was really bad at that.

HP: 1/3
Win
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,032 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Jan 5, 2024 6:11:46 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]VCT COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: