TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
meet me at midnight 🌙 [fw2]
POSTED ON Jan 5, 2024 2:18:59 GMT
mint frost Avatar
the hero's journey

chaopter 1: ordinary world ( rvl )
cahotere 2: call to adventure ( flirt )
chapteer 3: crossing the threshold ( flip to combat simulator )
chaptedr 4: tests allies, and enemies ( ig ig ig )
chapteer 5: ordeal, death, and rebirth ( oopsy poopsy itme )
chapoter 6: the resurrection
chapteer 7: test

[attr="class","gscnote"] DIONYSUS 🍷: [break][break]

cause he was sunshine i was midnight rain

[newclass=.gscnote]border-width: 6px 6px 6px 6px;border-style:solid;border-radius:10%;border-image: url('https://i.imgur.com/IxR9pR1.png') 6 6 6 6 repeat repeat;padding:6px 8px;background:#aaa;color:#232323;text-align:justify;font:11px Calibri;letter-spacing:1px; margin-top:20px; min-height: 100px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
✨ I'm addicted to shining and glowing
awards
2,662 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
POSTED ON Jan 5, 2024 2:20:40 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Montserrat:400,500,100]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]

[attr="class","pokemotomebdr"]
[attr="class","pokemotome"]

[attr="class","pokemotomenam"]
[attr="class","pokemotomebal"]
FATHER WINTER

[attr="class","pokemotomebar"]
[attr="class","pokemotometop"]RECKLESS

[attr="class","pokemotomeatn"]
[attr="class","pokemotomettl"]Attention

[attr="class","pokemotomecnt"]35%

[attr="class","pokemotomehrt"]80

[attr="class","pokemotomedlg"]
[attr="class","pokemotomedlgc"]

[attr="class","pokemotomechco"]
[attr="class","pokemotomechc"]
【Headbutt him.】
[break][break]

Thwack! You headbutt him. Hard. He yelps and recoils backwards, hand clutching his forehead in pain. But the trajectory of his painful retreat is stopped forcibly by another body. Another body that looks almost if not the same as Dionysus'. His twin, perhaps?[break][break]

"Unlucky." The other Dionysus says.[break][break]

"What brings you here, other half?" The original Dionysus says.[break][break]

"Oh, just here to claim what's rightfully mine... and evidently not at all yours." The other Dionysus replies.[break][break]

The Dionysuses(?) begin to argue with each other. They beat each other with expletives, and their Unown-Ds emerge from the sidelines, eyes wide with concern. Finally, they turn to you.[break][break]

"Pick me and I'll take you away from this wretched place." The other Dionysus says.[break][break]

"I saved you from that Draconid, remember?" The original Dionysus says.[break][break]

"Who do you pick?!" They ask in unison.

❤️ Dionysus (pictured left)

❤️ Other Dionysus (pictured right)

❤️ Deny them both.

[attr="class","sambam"]

The results don't change. The route played locked in through Hoenn's choices. No matter how many times you click on the different options just to see. Just to find out what happens. It's a last ditch effort to attempt to research Father Winter 2. You wait for your invitation that just doesn't seem to come. [break][break]

At least the route is accessible. You curl up on your side feeling tired, and numb. The possibility of this time of year, and the uncertainty of what happened last. Memories rise to the surface. Far kinder ones than anything you remembered with . Well, for the most part. Bryan is weighed down by the negative and the baggage that came with him. [break][break]

You drift into sleep, eyes slowly closing and arm relaxing. Father Winter and his twin blur and disappear as your entire body goes slack. You don't even move when your hand relaxes, and the phone with a nifty glitter case slides to the ground. It lands on a cloud rug with a soft thump. Zabaglione doesn't wake and the lights of your phone screen slowly dims. Outside, the winter chill freezes over your windows, distorting the view of Lillycove. [break][break]

@ OTHER DIONYSUS 🍷
[newclass=.sambam] [/newclass][newclass=.sambam b] color: #d49736; [/newclass][newclass=.sambam i] color: #d49736; [/newclass][newclass=.sambam u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #d49736; [/newclass][newclass=.sambam a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 15px Poppins!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,662 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
POSTED ON Jan 5, 2024 3:03:28 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blbqimg"]

[attr="class","header"]HEADER: 🍆💦🍑

[attr="class","setting"]

🌔 Twas the night before the full moon, [break]
And all through the apartment, [break]
Not a sound heard, nor croon, [break]
No noise at all, just you and a devil incarnate. ❄️
[break][break]

Mint roused from his sleep, sheets and blankets half kicked off. His phone splayed on the nightstand, the screen glowing with the RVL screen and the image of Father Winter. He'd fallen asleep halfway through a route he has played over and over again. His obsession with the game reignited after the crossword with . [break][break]

His home creaks in the cold and the windows are frosted and dark. Mint tiptoes out of bed, Zabaglione sleeping fitfully in his little plush corner. He absently smiled at the Zigzagoon before creeping out of his room and towards his kitchen. He just needed a little water then back to bed. Groggy, he doesn't notice a new presence in his living room, much to an amused grin.[break][break]

One that catches Mint off guard when he pulls a water bottle out of his fridge. “SHHoogarplums!He hissed, startled by Father Winter's visage backed by moonlight. He sits almost too naturally on his couch. Thick, woven blankets in bright colors looking strange against his glowing form. His water bottle lands on the ground with a soft thud, but Mint only stared at him in awe, face turning shades of pink in the darkness. [break][break]

The man doesn't even need to say anything. Mint is already fidgeting, pale eyes on his bare feet as he plucked and tugged at his bed head and tugged down his oversized pajama shirt. Curse everything, he hadn't slept on something cuter that night. [break][break]

“You're a fan.” It's not a question, but a statement of fact. A shy smile breaks through as he picks up his water. [break][break]

Just a fan?” Mint protested, eyes snapping up to Father Winter the Second only to see the man holding his opened letter between his index and middle finger. He felt another flush of heat at the sight. [break][break]

“Well, we haven't had a chance to talk yet.” The man reminded him. He is different, he supposed. Not just the clothes. Mint eyed the hair and the eyes trying to spot any difference. He'd gotten so close to the other Father Winter. He approached them, pulling a throw blanket around his shoulders in faux modesty. He tried to figure him out, more curious than anything about the second Father Winter. [break][break]

“You know, he and I almost-...mm.” he came to a stop, but his guest’s smile sharpens to a knowing grin. Mint doesn’t think it’s possible for him to turn any redder. “We were together, but he never told me his name.” Mint said, stopping suddenly as he circled too close to those steamy moments on the beach. Father Winter the Second lets him breach the subject, letting Mint spill his secrets without care at all. “But RVL did.” There’s a laugh that rings out of the man next to him, but he’s not discouraged from talking. “Is it really Dionysus?” [break][break]

“Do you like it that way?” Father Winter Two has unfurled an arm, leaning his elbow onto the back of the couch and resting his chin in his palm. [break][break]

“I like it.” Mint ignored the absolute red flag of a name that was. He leaned closer, like a moth to flame. [break][break]

Mint's home is quiet, and the air is tense as he held the stranger’s gaze. Pale blue locked into pale green. Smile facing smile. His forward lean is one of the many signs of how enraptured he was in the moment. He blinked first, his other hand reaching out and just barely brushing the knuckle of his index under Mint’s chin. “Then use it.” Mint blinked as he was pulled in close, moonlight pouring through frosted windows that gave Father- Dionysus an ethereal glow. His eyes shine in the darkness, and Mint inhaled sharply. He’s so close he can barely register the command. [break][break]

“D-...Dionysus? Is that-” he began, unsure of himself only to be stopped abruptly when the man cut the distance between them in an instant. Despite how cold his eyes were, the triad member’s lips are warm, and soft. It’s a gentle reward. He pulled away just so to let Mint breathe as his eyes flutter, unprepared for this new development despite teasing it out of him. “I- You-” he stuttered in the darkness as Father Winter the Second encroached. He felt lips press to his cheek, and his heart skipped a beat as the man spoke again. “Use it.” His voice shook Mint, the rumbling setting off tremors in Mint's tiny frame. He swallowed hard, trying to gather enough neurons to say his name. [break][break]

“...D…Dionysus.” His hand moved from tilting his chin, to fully cupping Mint’s cheek and pulling him in close. He kisses Mint longer, pushing deeper as his other hand tugs the blanket off his shoulders. Mint can’t hear anything but the heartbeat in his head and the ringing in his ears, burning up as he’s pushed against the armrest of the sofa. Dionysus is more deliberate, hand moving from Mint’s cheek to the back of his head. Fingers tangle into blue locks as he claims every last breath Mint had. [break][break]

As Mint slides a hand over Father Winter’s chest and grips his shoulder, they finally pull away. He's left gasping in the darkness, eyelids fluttering as he tried to gather himself. But he’s not allowed to as Dionysus kisses a corner of his mouth before brushing his lips against Mint’s neck, pulling a sharp gasp out of him. He slows, smiling as he toyed with his little Beast. His hand moves down his spine and followed the curve of Mint's hips. Goosebumps prickle against his skin before he’s scooped into Father Winter's lap. [break][break]

Dionysus’ piercing gaze is on him, as he pulls the shorter man close, hips flush. His pleased smirk constant as he rested his hands under Mint’s thighs. By now, the connection had set in Mint’s brain. He was being undone by one name alone, while his guest had all the self control in the world. Father Winter looked at him expectantly and he idly rubbed his thumbs against Mint’s bare skin. By then, Mint’s flushed, panting lightly and left with very little space to think. His circuits are fried and he’s so, so pathetically vulnerable. There's not a single thought behind those big green eyes. [break][break]

“There’s no-”
[break][break]

“Dionysus.”
[break][break]

Mint cut his beloved off, voice ringing loud and clear. Their careful quiet shattered as Mint announced himself to the man. His voice doesn’t waver. Bruises bloom under his lover's fingers as he grips Mint tighter when the Beast leans chest to chest. The contract is signed and sealed. [break][break]

“Go on, tell me about that name you like.”
[break][break]

Father Winter the Second, Dionysus, kisses him rough and hurried, and Mint murmurs his name into his mouth. He repeats it through silenced moans as the man grinds against him. Tries to say it through the loud gasps Dionysus rips from him when he sinks his teeth into his shoulder. The man demanded to be called for, slowing down if Mint didn't try often enough for his liking. Until it's all the Beast can think to say, through tears and moans and creaking. Until Dionysus lets up from his impromptu 'date' to reveal why he'd really come by. [break][break]

An unknown power shimmers nearby, waiting for him to be done with their guest. But Dionysus, ever the gentleman, doesn't want to rush. There’s more than enough time for them both. The night is long, and he has more than enough planned for . [break][break]

let mint have this man, leave me alone.

[break][break]

[attr="class","oocnotes"] + A/N: this is my spicy 800k word slowburn smut fic and if you don't like it DON'T READ IT!!!!

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","milkcredit"]milky

[newclass=.blbqimg]position:relative; --accent:#9DF2FF; --bgimg:url(https://64.media.tumblr.com/67068795984d4aa8172f9809574eab92/28c632a278fef28d-2d/s500x750/83c8f7c6976c5782cd7a705e56689ae531881aea.gifv);[/newclass]

[newclass=.blbqimg b]color:var(--accent); font-weight:none; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg .setting]background-image:var(--bgimg); background-size:cover; background-position: bottom; filter:saturate(110%); height:150px; width:400px; margin:10px auto 20px; background-color:#4e1347; background-blend-mode:lighten; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg a]font-weight:bold; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg .oocnotes]font-size:x-small;border-top:1px solid rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.2);padding-left:10px;padding-top:10px;text-align:justify;margin-top:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg .header]text-align:left;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

nellethiel

Nomi; The Visionary
She/Her
November 9
Ecruteak, Johto
Bisexual
Prophetess
Head Scientist
I cannot conceive of a universe
without you in it
5'2" / 157 cm height
5'2" / 157 cm height
Curiosity is one of the great secrets of happiness.
awards
1,337 posts
Naomi Sato DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @nomi
Naomi Sato
POSTED ON Jan 6, 2024 5:06:46 GMT
Naomi Sato Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","nomitest8"]
[attr="class","body"]

[break]
Kallistatus hovered at the window of 's home, gazing curiously at the frosted-over windows. Through its singular eye, Nomi watched from the comfort of her office on the Rocket submarine, where she nursed a cup of tea.[break][break]
She frowned, observing the icy state of Mint's windows...a somewhat concerning sight. But, well, it had been rather snowy lately: blizzard after blizzard had been impeding daily life all across the region. This was likely just a side effect of the harsh winter weather. Mint was probably fine.[break][break]
Probably.[break][break]
Go on, she urged the shiny Unown-K. Mint ought to be in there.[break][break]
As was a common practice for her now, she often sent messages to her fellow Rockets via Unown. While many tolerated this practice - finding the Unown somewhat unnerving - Mint seemed to genuinely like them. This, more than anything else, had endeared him to Nomi, and she had grown fond of collaborating with him on a variety of projects.[break][break]
Hopefully he was home to receive her latest data regarding their current endeavor: the search for the new Father Winter.[break][break]
Kallistatus phased through the wall, appearing within Mint's home in a matter of effortless seconds. To Nomi's surprise, it was completely dark inside. Was Mint even there? Kallistatus drifted down an eerily silent corridor, and Nomi sighed. I guess you can come back, she thought to it. Doesn't seem like - [break][break]
Wait. A sound.[break][break]
Kallistatus stopped, turned. It stared blankly at the entrance to Mint's living room - also dark - and Nomi strained to hear through the connection.[break][break]
Was that...moaning?[break][break]
When the visual came into view, Nomi nearly choked on her tea.[break][break]
[break]
"Oh," Nomi squeaked aloud, blushing profusely.[break][break]
But who was the man with (within?) Mint? White and black hair...tall and willowy...oh, it couldn't be, could it? But wait - Mint had confessed to Nomi himself that he was attracted to Father Winter, hadn't he? She'd suspected it was half the reason he'd wanted her help looking for the new one. But...for them to be TOGETHER? Like THIS? And so VIGOROUSLY...!?[break][break]
"Mint's compromised!" Nomi declared. A panicked urgency. She needed to tell the other Rocket leaders. She needed to tell ! She needed to - [break][break]
All of a sudden, the feed from Kallistatus flickered, not unlike a faulty television trying to find a signal.[break][break]
[break]
A different Unown came into view, and she knew instantly that it was not one of hers. It was one of his. It stared at Kallistatus with a flat expression and Kallistatus stared back just as intensely. Still reeling, Nomi was about to order Kal to attack, but then she paused.[break][break]
Maybe...maybe she ought to just let Mint enjoy himself? He had definitely been enjoying himself. If was allowed to sleep with in order to compromise the League, then perhaps Mint ought to be allowed to do the same with the DRK Triad. That only seemed fair right? Plus, Nomi trusted him.[break][break]
But...well. She'd write up a report in the morning.[break][break]
Just in case.

TAGS[break]
NOTES – MEET ME AT MIDNIGHT [FW2][break][break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".nomitest8"]--accent:#f798d6;font:13px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest8 b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest8 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest8 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest8 a"]font:13px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest8 h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest8 h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest8 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest8 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest8 .credit"]font-size:13px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,662 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
POSTED ON Jan 16, 2024 1:44:48 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blbqimg"]

[attr="class","header"]HEADER: 🌥️🌥️🌥️

[attr="class","setting"]

No interruption manages to get to them. Mint never realized they'd had an intruder, and if Father Winter 2 did, he didn't stop once either to check. The Unown D is out of sight. [break][break]

At some point, the willowy man had actually managed to carry him to bed. A mess left behind them in the form of a couch with pillows and linens tumbled erratically on the floor that follows into Mint's room where he doesn't remember much more than falling asleep, clutched possessively to Dionysus' body. [break][break]

"Mint, I want to show you something..." he whispered into the shell of his ear, earning himself a hum as Mint agreed to it in dazed bliss. He doesn't realize the agreement he makes. [break][break]

It's dark when he falls asleep. And it's dark when he wakes up. Alone. [break][break]

Mint comes to, noting Father Winter's absence. His first thought is a dream. His body is sore but that could just be from a workout. Or did he....go home with someone else? He doesn't find his phone on the night table. No instead the device rumbles, coming to life under the sheets which he promptly fishes out. [break][break]

There's a few notifications clogging the screen but flips them away as he tried to find the time, barely reading. Still early. Mint shivers, cold and naked and alone. It's a little sad. But maybe....maybe he'd left a note? He shook his head. Last time had ended abruptly in the same sort of manner. It's fine. This is fine. He couldn't make any grander delusions than this. He needed to focus on his current predicament: where the hell was he? [break][break]

Maybe he had gone home with a stranger? He'd hurried off with someone that resembled Father Winter in Galar, would this be any different? The room he sees when he manages to get the lights on is not his... though he wished it was. Spacious, brightly colored, with blackout blinds that were electric moving up and down with a little controller. His computer isn't in the corner because nothing is in the corner except a giant Lapras stuffy in the corner and a ton of little plushies. A rather large pokemon bed sat there with smaller ones scattered around. The walls were indented with cute shelves and pretty trinkets. Things he wanted, but really hadn't the space for. Things on an amazon Wishlist that could go for hundreds of dollars. [break][break]

"Money. I couldn't have known..." he murmured, frowning worriedly. Not his usual type. Not in a long time. [break][break]

His phone buzzes again. And he ignores it, looking for his clothes as he tears up the bed sheets before quickly wandering into a walk in closet. Anything. Anything to be decent, having only fund his underwear under a pillow. Gods spare him, he needed to find his pokemon and get back to his apartment. Forget this ever happened. Maybe, if he tried hard enough, he'd have another Father Winter dream. The closet is just as nice as the stupid trinkets outside of it. Purses, shoes, accessories, fashion. Everything he could've ever wanted. He curses, starting to get annoyed with how many choices of things he knew he had on a Wishlist were hanging in thee closet. Especially with the semi constant buzzing in his phone. [break][break]

It's almost like a timer at this point. He flinches as he steals something quick and easy. And more importantly, oversized. Mint moves out of the closet, as he hears shuffling in the distance. Something opening and something moving. "Fuck." He began to scramble, slipping on sneakers and making it back to the hallway as he tried to orient himself. Everything he owned was probably by the front door. This place looked like it had a coat rack.

"This is a fucking penthouse-" Who did he go home with? And how bad was it that he imagined Father Winter the Second instead of them?? He swallowed, embarrassed as he heard a man calling out from below. Mint hides. He's a fucking Beast. His portfolio included many stealth missions. He was part of Rocket's Intel Corps. He crept around aiming to out maneuver the idiot below. He could sneak out on his walk of shame. [break][break]

And then his phone starts to ring. High and cheery and fucking obnoxious. A dead giveaway. What's worse is how he's startled, dropping the phone with a soft thunk. Another mistake. He fumbled to turn off the ringer but it's far too late. A pokemon comes darting around, barking up a storm, and Mint is on the move, trying to be quiet as he scrambled. But it's hard as the pokemon slams and yelps while rounding corners. Even with a light step, Mint is rushing to make it out the door without interruption. At the very least, he wouldn't let them see him even if they knew he was skulking around. He totally ignored the fact that there was probably cameras in the home. [break][break]

All that is to say as he dodged the excitable pokemon gunning for him, he darts around a corner and jumps down a flight of stairs, sticks the landing and grinning triumphantly...only to smash right into the human he'd also needed to avoid. The humiliation was all over his face as he flushed bright red and stumbled backward. A hand catches him before he can smack against the stairs. [break][break]

He feels even more humiliated when he's staring right up at Father Winter the Second, a cell phone at his ear and an ever amused smile curling at his lips. Caught. In a dream? "Mint? Why didn't you pick up?" he tilted his head oh so innocently, right as a little Zigzagoon came scrambling down the stairs and smacked right into his legs. Like father, like son. Zabaglione is triumphant, but he only adds to Mint's scrambled brain. [break][break]

"I- I uh-" his nerves are two fold as he's caught off guard. Strange home, strange time, strange man. Although, could he really say that when they'd been so close only hours prior? And what the hell was Zabaglione doing with him? [break][break]

"Dionysus-" [break][break]

"Oohoo...full name?" [break][break]

"Father Winter I-" [break][break]

"And formal titles...? Did I do something wrong?" [break][break]

"I have to go. Home. I gotta go home and I- Zaba stop-"
[break][break]

He scooped up the trembling Zigzagoon with ease, keeping him under his armpit with his phone in his other hand. Father Winter isn't concerned, pocketing his phone and carefully smoothing out stray hairs in his lover's rushed ponytail. "You are home. This is what I wanted to show you, dearest." he said, kissing the Beast's temple as he Mint stuttered a protest. [break][break]

"We're somewhere different, but still familiar." He said gently, though his grin pulls sharper and sharper like this all a practical joke. Taken to large, floor length windows in a strange living room, he reveals the view: a different skyline entirely. [break][break]

"Wh-...Where's the ocean?" Mint asked before the man pointed somewhere specific in the horizon. The League Headquarters. This isn't Lilycove. [break][break]

"Ah, shit." This is Evergrande. [break][break]

[break][break]

[attr="class","oocnotes"] + A/N: teeehee i know this chappie is a bit lite but IT PICKS UP!! just wait!!! and ofc more fw2 x mint smexy times!!! 🍋🍋🍋 / SMIRK

[newclass=.blbqimg]position:relative; --accent:#9DF2FF; --bgimg:url(https://64.media.tumblr.com/67068795984d4aa8172f9809574eab92/28c632a278fef28d-2d/s500x750/83c8f7c6976c5782cd7a705e56689ae531881aea.gifv);[/newclass]

[newclass=.blbqimg .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg .setting]background-image:var(--bgimg); background-size:cover; background-position: bottom; filter:saturate(110%); height:150px; width:400px; margin:10px auto 20px; background-color:#4e1347; background-blend-mode:lighten; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg .oocnotes]font-size:x-small;border-top:1px solid rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.2);padding-left:10px;padding-top:10px;text-align:justify;margin-top:15px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,662 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
POSTED ON Jan 16, 2024 2:53:57 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gramcracker"]
[attr="class","gramcracker1"]
[attr="class","gramcrackertop"]
[attr="class","fa fa-search"]

[attr="class","fa fa-instagram"]
INSTAGRAM

[attr="class","gramcrackertop2"]
[attr="class","gramcrackertopimg"]

[attr="class","gramcrackertopname"]

mint frost 🍬

[attr="class","gramcrackertoptag"]

@peppermint

[attr="class","gramcrackertopblurb"]
most fashionable champion ranked [break]
hoenn top coordinator 👑 [break]
League HQ publicist [break][break]

[attr="class","cp cp-location"] ever grande city, hoenn [break][break]

[attr="class","cp cp-link"] links: [attr="class","cp cp-twitter"] [attr="class","cp cp-twitch"] [attr="class","cp cp-ko-fi"][break]

[attr="class","gramcrackertop3"]

4,020 POSTS
15.6M FOLLOWERS
404 FOLLOWING

[attr="class","gramcrackermid"]

[attr="class","gramcrackerimg"]

[attr="class","gramcrackerimg2"]
[attr="class","fa fa-heart-o"] 13M
[attr="class","fa fa-comment-o"] 5M

[attr="class","fa fa-heart-o"] 12M
[attr="class","fa fa-comment-o"] 8.9M

[attr="class","fa fa-heart-o"] 22M
[attr="class","fa fa-comment-o"] 11M

[attr="class","fa fa-heart-o"] 7M
[attr="class","fa fa-comment-o"] 6.66M

[attr="class","fa fa-heart-o"] 15.8M
[attr="class","fa fa-comment-o"] 9.2M

[attr="class","fa fa-heart-o"] 13.5M
[attr="class","fa fa-comment-o"] 10M

[attr="class","fa fa-heart-o"] 7.78M
[attr="class","fa fa-comment-o"] 6.4M

[attr="class","fa fa-heart-o"] 8.7M
[attr="class","fa fa-comment-o"] 9.4M

[attr="class","gramcrackerbot"]
[attr="class","gramcrackerbot1"][attr="class","fa fa-plus"]FOLLOW

[attr="class","gramcrackerbot2"][attr="class","fa fa-archive"]

[attr="class","gramcrackerbot2"][attr="class","fa fa-user"]

[attr="class","gramcrackerbot2"][attr="class","fa fa-bell"]

[attr="class","gramcrackerbot2"][attr="class","fa fa-hashtag"]

[attr="class","gramcrackerbot3"][attr="class","fa fa-home"]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Montserrat:300,400,700,800]
[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Cincel:400,700]
[googlefont=Roboto:400,700]

[newclass=.gramcracker]border:solid 1px #e5e5e5;padding:19px;background-color:#f7f7f7;width:554px;letter-spacing:0px;color:#777777;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=.gramcracker1]border:solid 1px #e5e5e5;padding:5px;background-color:#ffffff;[/newclass]
[newclass=.gramcrackertop]background-color:#ececec;border:solid 1px #e5e5e5;padding:35px;font:bold 35px Montserrat;line-height:30px;letter-spacing:-3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.gramcrackertop i]padding-right:5px;color:#7d90b5;[/newclass]
[newclass=.gramcrackertop div]height:28px;width:165px;border-radius:20px;border:solid 1px #e5e5e5;background-color:#f7f7f7;padding:0px 10px;font-size:10px;color:#cccccc;line-height:28px!important;float:right;margin:1px;text-align:right;cursor:text;[/newclass]
[newclass=.gramcrackertop div i]font-size:10px;line-height:28px;color:#cccccc;[/newclass]
[newclass=.gramcrackertop2]border-left:solid 1px #e5e5e5;border-right:solid 1px #e5e5e5;background-color:#f7f7f7;padding:35px;height:120px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.gramcrackertopimg]height:100px;width:100px;padding:9px;background-color:#f3f3f3;border:solid 1px #e3e3e3;float:left;border-radius:100%;margin-right:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.gramcrackertopimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.gramcrackertopname]font:40px Oswald;line-height:30px;padding-top:10px;position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.gramcrackertoptag]color:#7d90b5;font:bold 10px Roboto;line-height:10px;padding:5px 0px 10px 0px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.gramcrackertopblurb]font:11px Roboto;text-align:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.gramcrackertop3]border:solid 1px #e5e5e5;background-color:#f3f3f3;font:bold 10px Roboto;line-height:10px;text-align:center;letter-spacing:.5px;padding:25px 25px 25px 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.gramcrackertop3 b]color:#7d90b5;padding-left:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.gramcrackermid]padding:35px;padding-right:25px;border-left:solid 1px #e5e5e5;border-right:solid 1px #e5e5e5;background-color:#f7f7f7;height:230px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.gramcrackerimg]height:100px;width:100px;padding:4px;background-color:#f3f3f3;border:solid 1px #e5e5e5;float:left;margin-right:10px;margin-bottom:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.gramcrackerimg img]height:100px;width:100px;position:absolute;[/newclass]
[newclass=.gramcrackerimg2]height:100px;width:93px;position:relative;z-index:1;background-color:rgba(125,144,181,.85);color:#ffffff;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px rgba(0,0,0,.1);font:bold 10px Roboto;line-height:100px;text-align:center;white-space:nowrap;padding-right:7px;opacity:0;-webkit-transition-duration:.3s;transition-duration:.3s;-moz-transition-duration:.3s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.gramcrackerimg:hover .gramcrackerimg2]opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.gramcrackerimg2 i]padding-left:7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.gramcrackerbot]background-color:#7d90b5;color:#ffffff;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px rgba(0,0,0,.1);height:30px;padding:25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.gramcrackerbot1]float:left;background-color:#ffffff;border-radius:3px;font:bold 10px Roboto;line-height:10px;padding:10px;color:#777777;text-shadow:none;cursor:pointer;[/newclass]
[newclass=.gramcrackerbot1 i]color:#7d90b5;margin-right:7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.gramcrackerbot2, .gramcrackerbot3]float:right;font-size:25px;line-height:25px!important;border-left:solid 1px rgba(255,255,255,.2);height:25px;margin:-5px 0px -5px 20px;padding:8px 0px 9px 20px;cursor:pointer;[/newclass]
[newclass=.gramcrackerbot3]border:none;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,662 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
POSTED ON Jan 16, 2024 8:44:10 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gramcrackerreply"]
[attr="class","gramcracker"]
[attr="class","gramcracker1"]
[attr="class","gramcrackertop"]
[attr="class","fa fa-chevron-left"]
INSTAGRAM

[attr="class","gramcrackertop2"]
[attr="class","gramcrackertopimg2"]

[attr="class","gramcracktertop4"]
[attr="class","gramcrackertopimg"]

[attr="class","gramcrackertoptag"]

@peppermint

[attr="class","gramcrackertopblurb"]

a chilly outing 🌲❄️

[attr="class","gramcracktoptags"]

#winterfit #bluehair #couple #winterwonderland

[attr="class","gramcrackerbot"]
[attr="class","gramcrackerbot1"][attr="class","fa fa-plus"]FOLLOW

[attr="class","gramcrackerbot2"][attr="class","fa fa-archive"]

[attr="class","gramcrackerbot2"][attr="class","fa fa-user"]

[attr="class","gramcrackerbot2"][attr="class","fa fa-bell"]

[attr="class","gramcrackerbot2"][attr="class","fa fa-hashtag"]

[attr="class","gramcrackerbot3"][attr="class","fa fa-camera"]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Montserrat:300,400,700,800]
[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto:400,700]
[newclass=.gramcracker]border:solid 1px #e5e5e5;padding:19px;background-color:#f7f7f7;width:554px;letter-spacing:0px;color:#777777;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=.gramcracker1]border:solid 1px #e5e5e5;padding:5px;background-color:#ffffff;[/newclass]
[newclass=.gramcrackerreply .gramcrackertop]background-color:#ececec;border:solid 1px #e5e5e5;padding:35px;font:bold 35px Montserrat;line-height:30px;letter-spacing:-3px;text-align:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.gramcrackerreply .gramcrackertop i]padding-right:5px;color:#7d90b5;float:left;cursor:pointer;[/newclass]
[newclass=.gramcrackerreply .gramcrackertop2]border-left:solid 1px #e5e5e5;border-right:solid 1px #e5e5e5;background-color:#f7f7f7;padding:35px;height:630px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.gramcrackertopimg2]width:450px;padding:9px;padding-bottom:6px;border:solid 1px #e5e5e5;background-color:#f7f7f7;[/newclass]
[newclass=.gramcrackerreply .gramcrackertopimg]height:70px;width:70px;padding:9px;background-color:#f7f7f7;border:solid 1px #e3e3e3;float:left;border-radius:100%;margin-right:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.gramcrackerreply .gramcrackertopimg img]height:70px;width:70px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.gramcrackertopname]font:40px Oswald;line-height:30px;padding-top:10px;position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.gramcrackerreply .gramcrackertoptag]color:#7d90b5;font:bold 20px Roboto;line-height:15px;padding:5px 0px 10px 0px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.gramcrackerreply .gramcrackertopblurb]font:11px Roboto;text-align:left;height:40px;padding-right:10px;overflow:auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.gramcracktoptags]text-align:right;cursor:pointer;font:bold 8px Roboto;line-height:8px;color:#7d90b5;padding-top:5px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.gramcracktertop4]border:solid 1px #e5e5e5;border-bottom:none;padding:35px;height:90px;background-color:#f3f3f3;[/newclass]
[newclass=.gramcrackerreply .gramcrackerbot]background-color:#7d90b5;height:30px;padding:25px;color:rgba(255,255,255,.5);[/newclass]
[newclass=.gramcrackerbot1]float:left;background-color:#ffffff;border-radius:3px;font:bold 10px Roboto;line-height:10px;padding:10px;color:#777777;text-shadow:none;cursor:pointer;[/newclass]
[newclass=.gramcrackerbot1 i]color:#7d90b5;margin-right:7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.gramcrackerbot2, .gramcrackerbot3]float:right;font-size:25px;line-height:25px!important;border-left:solid 1px rgba(255,255,255,.2);height:25px;margin:-5px 0px -5px 20px;padding:8px 0px 9px 20px;cursor:pointer;[/newclass]
[newclass=.gramcrackerreply .gramcrackerbot3]border:none;color:#ffffff;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px rgba(0,0,0,.1);[/newclass]
close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,662 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
POSTED ON Jan 18, 2024 3:17:23 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces][googlefont=Muli:300,400,800|Material+Icons]

[newclass=.galaxyPhone] --galaxyAccent1:#5064A7; --galaxyAccent2:#AE9BEB; [/newclass]

[newclass=.galaxyPhone] --galaxyPhoneBG:url(https://images2.imgbox.com/33/37/oLidGvXw_o.png);[/newclass]

[newclass=.galaxyPhone] --galaxycontactIMG:url(https://imgbox.com/HGRqAvWF) [/newclass]

[attr="class","galaxyCase"]
[attr="class","galaxySpeaker"]
[attr="class","galaxyCamera"]

[attr="class","galaxyPhone"]
[attr="class","galaxyRibbon"]

13:42

[attr="class","ion ion-connection-bars"][attr="class","ion ion-wifi"][attr="class","ion ion-battery-full"]

69%

[attr="class","galaxyLockscreen"]

13:42

Wednesday, December 23

fingerprint

[attr="class","galaxySecond"]
[attr="class","galaxyContact"]

DIO 💜🍷💍

@ OTHER DIONYSUS 🍷

[attr="class","galaxyMessages"]

Good morning 😘
11:43

Are you up yet?

I want my good morning kiss

Oh, and don't worry I have Zaba with me, he's eating
11:45

I'm 15 minutes away
11:45

I got your favorite for breakfast
11:47

Babe, I'm in the elevator
11:50

Wear comfy shoes btw
11:51

And a hat, go low key for your celebrity status
11:52

Trust me, you'll love this!
11:52

No, it's not the amusement park, sweetheart
11:54

You fell back asleep didn't you?
12:06

[attr="class","galaxyMSGbox"][attr="class","ion ion-android-camera"]

[attr="class","ion ion-chatbubbles"]

[attr="class","galaxySpeaker"]

[attr="class","galaxyCredit"]SELKIE

[newclass=.galaxyCase] padding:5px 10px; border-radius:10px; background-color:#212121; width:299px; position:relative; [/newclass]
[newclass=.galaxySpeaker] background-color:rgba(255,255,255,.1); height:7px; width:149px; margin:10px 0px; border-radius:5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.galaxyCamera] width:7px; height:7px; border-radius:100%; background-color:rgba(255,255,255,.1); position:absolute; left:25px; top:15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.galaxyPhone] width:299px; height:500px; overflow:hidden; background-color:#efefef; position:relative; [/newclass]
[newclass=.galaxyLockscreen] width:300px; flex-shrink:0; height:500px; position:absolute; z-index:0; opacity:1; background-image:url(http://placehold.it/300x500/333/eee.png); background-image:var(--galaxyPhoneBG); display:flex; align-items:center; justify-content:center; transition:.33s; [/newclass]
[newclass=.galaxyPhone:hover .galaxyLockscreen] transition:.33s; transition-delay:.33s; [/newclass]
[newclass=.galaxySecond] opacity:0; margin-top:250px; transition:.33s; position:relative; [/newclass]
[newclass=.galaxyPhone:hover .galaxySecond] opacity:1; transition:.33s; margin-top:0px; position:relative; transition-delay:.33s; [/newclass]
[newclass=.galaxyLockscreen h1] margin:0px; position:absolute; z-index:1; font:300 56px Muli; color:#fafafa; text-shadow: 0px 0px 3px #555; [/newclass]
[newclass=.galaxyLockscreen h2] margin:0px; font:300 12px Muli; margin-top:75px; color:#fafafa; text-shadow: 0px 1px 2px #555; [/newclass]
[newclass=.galaxyLockscreen span] position:absolute; bottom:25px; color:#fafafa; text-shadow: 0px 1px 2px #555; transition:.25s; transition-delay:.33s; cursor:default; font:48px Material Icons; white-space: nowrap; animation:2.5s galaxy-shake linear infinite; } @keyframes galaxy-shake { 0% { transform: rotate(0deg); } 85% { transform: rotate(0deg); } 90% { transform: rotate(5deg); } 95% { transform: rotate(-5deg); } 100% { transform: rotate(0deg); }[/newclass]
[newclass=.galaxyPhone:hover .galaxyLockscreen span] animation:.25s galaxy-in normal; opacity:0; } @keyframes galaxy-in { 0% { transform:scale(1); opacity:1; } 100% { transform:scale(1.5); opacity:0; }[/newclass]
[newclass=.galaxyRibbon] height:20px; width:279px; position:absolute; z-index:9; background-color:rgba(0,0,0,.2); color:#fafafa; display:flex; align-items:center; justify-content:space-between; padding:2px 10px; font:400 10px muli; [/newclass]
[newclass=.galaxyRibbon div] display:flex; align-items:center; justify-content:center; [/newclass]
[newclass=.galaxyRibbon span] margin-right:5px; height:10px; width:10px; line-height:20px; display:flex; align-items:center; justify-content:center; font-size:10px; speak: none; font-style: normal; font-weight: normal; text-transform: none; text-rendering: auto; line-height: 1; -webkit-font-smoothing: antialiased; font-variant: normal;[/newclass]
[newclass=.galaxyContact] height:59px; margin-top:0px; padding:24px 10px 0px 10px; background:linear-gradient(60deg, var(--galaxyAccent1), var(--galaxyAccent2) ); background-color:var(--galaxyAccent2); font:800 18px/18px Muli; color:#fff!important; display:flex; align-items:center; justify-content:space-between; [/newclass]
[newclass=.galaxyContact div] position:absolute; font:300 10px muli; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.galaxyContact div a] font:300 10px muli!important; color:rgba(255,255,255,.66)!important;text-transform:lowercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.galaxyContact i] font-size:28px; font-style:normal; margin-right:0px; cursor:pointer; [/newclass]
[newclass=.galaxyMessages] height:371px; width:299px; overflow:auto; text-align:left; background-color:#eee; display:flex; flex-flow:column nowrap; justify-content:flex-start; padding-top:10px; position:relative; [/newclass]
[newclass=.galaxyMessages::after] content:'.'; font-size:0; line-height:10px; background-color:#eee; color:#eee; [/newclass]
[newclass=.galaxyMessages h1, .galaxyMessages h2] margin:0px 10px 10px 10px; max-width:189px; color:#fafafa; padding:10px; font:12px roboto; text-align:justify; width:auto; [/newclass]
[newclass=.galaxyMessages h1 img, .galaxyMessages h2 img] display:block; border-radius:3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.galaxyMessages h1] background-color:var(--galaxyAccent1); margin-left: auto; -webkit-border-radius: 3px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius: 0; border-radius: 3px; border-top-right-radius: 0; [/newclass]
[newclass=.galaxyMessages h2] background-color:var(--galaxyAccent2); margin-right:auto; position:relative; left:40px; -webkit-border-radius: 3px; -webkit-border-top-left-radius: 0; border-radius: 3px; border-top-left-radius: 0; [/newclass]
[newclass=.galaxyMessages h2:before] content:''; position:absolute; z-index:0; margin-left:-50px; margin-top:-7px; width:30px; height:30px; border-radius:100%; background-image:var(--galaxycontactIMG); background-size:cover; [/newclass]
[newclass=.galaxyMSGbox] width:289px; height:25px; padding:5px; border-top:1px solid #ddd; background-color:#eaeaea; display:flex; flex-flow:row nowrap; align-items:center; justify-content:space-between; [/newclass]
[newclass=.galaxyMSGbox h1] margin:0px 5px; width:244px; font:300 12px muli; color:#aaa; padding:5px; border-radius:3px; background-color:#f7f7f7; cursor:text; [/newclass]
[newclass=.galaxyMSGbox h1:before] content:'enter a message'[/newclass]
[newclass=.galaxyMSGbox span] display:inline; width:25px; height:25px; font-size:20px; line-height:25px; color:var(--galaxyAccent2); transition:.1s; [/newclass]
[newclass=.galaxyMSGbox span:before] background-image: linear-gradient(40deg, var(--galaxyAccent1), var(--galaxyAccent2) ); -webkit-background-clip: text; -webkit-text-fill-color: transparent; [/newclass]
[newclass=.galaxyMSGbox span:hover] font-size:22px; transition:.1s; cursor:pointer; [/newclass]
[newclass=.galaxyMessages::-webkit-scrollbar] width:7px;border:0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.galaxyMessages::-webkit-scrollbar-track] background-color:#fcfcfc;border:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.galaxyMessages::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb] background-image:linear-gradient(to bottom, var(--galaxyAccent1), var(--galaxyAccent2) ); background-color:var(--galaxyAccent1);border:0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.galaxyCredit] font:800 7px roboto; margin-left:250px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.galaxyCredit a] font:800 7px roboto; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ion]display: inline-block; font-family: "Ionicons"; speak: none; font-style: normal; font-weight: normal; font-variant: normal; text-transform: none; text-rendering: auto; line-height: 1; -webkit-font-smoothing: antialiased; -moz-osx-font-smoothing: grayscale;  } @font-face { font-family: "Ionicons"; src: url("//dl.dropbox.com/s/mapg7pw2au1g09k/ionicons.eot"); src: url("//dl.dropbox.com/s/mapg7pw2au1g09k/ionicons.eot") format("embedded-opentype"), url("//dl.dropbox.com/s/jttet8q0r121h5t/ionicons.woff") format("woff"), url("//dl.dropbox.com/s/jl3yj9nwp5lyl3g/ionicons.ttf") format("truetype"), url("//dl.dropbox.com/s/7c60myjcm9320b4/ionicons.svg") format("svg"); font-weight: normal; font-style: normal;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ion-connection-bars:before] font-family: "Ionicons"; content: "\f274"; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ion-wifi:before] font-family: "Ionicons"; content: "\f25c"; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ion-battery-full:before] font-family: "Ionicons"; content: "\f113"; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ion-ios-telephone:before] font-family: "Ionicons"; content: "\f4b9"; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ion-android-camera:before] font-family: "Ionicons"; content: "\f2d3"; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ion-chatbubbles:before] font-family: "Ionicons"; content: "\f11f"; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,662 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
POSTED ON Jan 22, 2024 4:03:21 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blbqimg"]

[attr="class","header"]HEADER: 🌬️🌨️🌨️

[attr="class","setting"]

Mint shook nearly dropping his phone to the floor, only for Father Winter to catch it for him. The skyline is a drop in the bucket to what he's found on his phone. Aside from the various text messages he'd gotten with instruction for Dionysus' arrival, there's also the notifications on his phone from IG. He's still got access to his accounts, viewing from his phone and scrolling quickly through multiple images. The numbers itself are staggering and he thinks it must be a glitch. "Wha- this is exaggeration!" he exclaimed as he read his own bio before scrolling through his feed. [break][break]

His hair is longer...or were these extensions. And....he stops, eyes snapping to the man next to him, who seemed focused on the skyline. "You- W-We- I-" He lazily looked over at Mint. "Us." they correct. Mint lets in hang in the air heart somersaulting into his throat and stomach curling into knots. "I don't get why you're so surprised." he said. "Isn't this all part of your 30 year plan?" the man continued smirking as he drew up the Beast's attention, tilting his chin upwards and hovering his lips over Mint's just so. [break][break]

He lets out a wheeze in response. Father Winter simply laughed, course correcting to plant a kiss on Mint's forehead before looking back at thee horizon. "No- It's great- I just-... what's going on?" Mint asked. Was this like the previous time they'd hopped dimensions? Winter doesn't budge, pleased by something in the distance only he can see. "Let's get into the city." he said, leading Mint away as the Beast continued going through his own phone. He goes back to the texts and frowned. Only one person was pinned to the top, that being DIO 💜🍷💍. That identity is obvious. Where's ? And where's J- [break][break]

The man beside him pulls him back down and out, as Mint is forced to haphazardly put on sunglasses and a bucket hat. Zabaglione barks ecstatically, finally put down and released out of his hold, only to be leashed. The zigzagoon makes a face but Mint is too frazzled by Dionysus doting on him to notice. Then there's nothing to notice when moments later the man feeds Zaba his own treat. [break][break]

Mint is shepherded out easily with his pokemon, slotted into the passenger seat of a car and driven out to the city. Dionysus easily points out billboards, one of which features Mint’s out face, grinning and colorful as he advertised a juice drink. There’s a couple of other adverts, video ones for his clothing brand?? A perfume ad in grayscale? “They really keep you booked and busy.” Father Winter offered as he parked and led him away by the hand. [break][break]

It’s a park. A nice park- but a park all the same. But Father Winter’s pace is hurried, excited to twirl Mint around and seat him at an unoccupied bench in front of a huge video billboard. Advertisements and occasional weather clips scrolled by. Zabaglione sits in Mint’s lap, curling up and receiving automatic pats while Dionysus feeds him another treat. His signature Unown D creeps up behind them, joining it’s own master as they sit to watch. At this angle, Mint can tell the skies are clouded, gray. [break][break]

“It looks like snow-” [break][break]

“Look, it’s starting.”
[break][break]

As it does, Mint nearly stops breathing as he sees his own face. Smiling, but eyes clearly furrowed with concern. He’s delivering bad news, while clinging to a pokemon. [break][break]

"Citizens of Hoenn today at 1200 hours, an attack was conducted on Sootopolis City, Lilycove City, and Mossdeep in conjunction with one another. All three strongholds were attacked by League personnel. And efforts were made to contain damages to said strongholds. While a majority of Rocket forces have been contained and are currently being suppressed by both League operatives and AQUA agents, incoming hostels are on the move, cutting across the ocean"
[break][break]

[break][break]

A flash of something, crosses through the other Mint’s screen, and he maintains his calm demeanor, a PROTECT shield going up. [break][break]

"Citizens of Evergrande City are advised to go indoors, and underground into their prepared shelters. If possible, citizens are advised to head towards the other safer locations, just in case. While myself, and other League agents will do our best to defend Evergrande city’s shores, we ask that you remain patient with us. We are sorry for the inconvenience, and will be doing our very best to mitigate damages."
[break][break]

The sky darkens, and people on the streets are beginning to scramble while others stay transfixed as every video screen in Evergrande changes. Many people just vanish, TELEPORTing to safehouses elsewhere in the region. His breath comes out in thicker and thicker clouds of white. The slightest bit of frost begins to trail on the ground and on the bench. [break][break]

"Currently, while all other known Rocket Avatars are occupying other battle positions, the incoming threat has been identified as none other than- "
[break][break]

The Other Mint’s voice cuts out, the sudden blizzard interrupting him along with an angry scream. The feed cuts out then is back again with whatever footage the little Rotom can grab of its trainer, the other Mint, on the ground holding back another white haired individual from stabbing them before they’re kicked off. The pair charge each other before there's sparks of electricity and the feed cuts. Emergency sirens blare and an explosion sounds from the docks. [break][break]

🚨🚨🚨 ALL CITIZENS MAKE YOUR WAY TO SHELTER PROMPTLY. ALL CITIZENS- 🚨🚨🚨
[break][break]

[break][break]

Snow falls in flurries then thickening into huge flakes. The wind begins moaning at the oncoming storm. He can hear an echoing yowl of a cat beginning its hunt. [break][break]

was coming. And he was gunning straight for his counterpart. [break][break]

[break][break]

[attr="class","oocnotes"] + A/N: im sorrYYY lots of dramaaa~~~~~ but its ok itz ok I PWOMISEED a the fw2 x mint yaoi content and ill get it to ya after my exams tee hee <333 \owo/ hope everyone had a good snow day!!

close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,662 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
POSTED ON Jan 25, 2024 6:37:09 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces][googlefont=Montserrat:400,700|Roboto:400,700][googlefont="Material+Icons"]

[newclass=.quavContain]--quavAccent:#86C6BC;[/newclass]
[newclass=.quavContain]--quavIMG:url(https://images2.imgbox.com/8a/ed/uQEBiXPk_o.png);[/newclass]

[attr="class","quavContain"]
[attr="class","quavContain2"]
[attr="class","quavHeader"]

peppermint 🍬

following 154

followers 989,342

[attr="class","quavContent"]
play_arrow

user327843: WOULD! [break]

l33tqu33n: POG DADDY? [break]

l33tqu33n: FREEZE ME TO DEATH DADDY?? [break]

frostfan33: HOLY- [break]

frostfan33: MINT DROPPED? [break]

rocket4thew1n: <message deleted> [break]

aceg00dboy: HUH?? [break]

kiiiingchad: HE DROPPED HIM?? [break]

johnDOEEYES: choke me out papi!!! [break]

starsandsnowflakes: IS THAT ? [break]

icelover99: CHIEN PAO AVATAR?? [break]

pikafan381: WHERE DID THEY COME FROM- [break]

rowrowfightthepower: SHOW THE REST [break]

ligma69: compress me into base atoms my dude WHAT IS GOING ON?!?! [break]

fr3sh4ndfr0sty: SHOW MINT!! [break]

nompechasnomnom: GET UP!!! [break]

[attr="class","quavFooter"]

ROCKET OP NEWS UPDATE 12.23.23 livestreaming FROM ROTOM PHONE

[attr="class","sf sf-user"]

[attr="class","sf sf-eye"]

[attr="class","quavCredit"]SELKIE

[newclass=.quavContain]--quavAccent:#86C6BC; --quavIMG:url(https://images2.imgbox.com/8a/ed/uQEBiXPk_o.png);[/newclass]

[newclass=.quavContain] width:602px; border:5px solid #e7e7e7; outline:1px solid #dadada; margin:1px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.quavContain2] width:600px; background-color:#eaeaea; border:1px solid #dadada; display:flex; flex-flow:column nowrap; [/newclass]
[newclass=.quavHeader] height:75px; padding:10px; border-bottom:1px solid #ddd; display:flex; align-items:center; justify-content:flex-start; font:400 12px montserrat; color:#8a8a8a; background-color:#f2f2f2; text-align:left; [/newclass]
[newclass=.quavHeader img] width:75px; height:75px; margin-right:25px; border-radius:5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.quavHeader div] height:75px; display:flex; align-items:center; padding:0px 25px; border-right:1px solid #dadada; [/newclass]
[newclass=.quavHeader div:hover] color:var(--quavAccent); cursor:pointer; [/newclass]
[newclass=.quavHeader div:first-child] padding-left:0px; padding-right:0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.quavHeader div:first-child b:after] content:'\e999'; font-family:'Honeybee'; color:var(--quavAccent); margin-left:10px; position:relative; top:1px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.quavHeader div:last-child] border:0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.quavHeader div b] font:700 12px montserrat; margin-right:25px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.quavContent] padding:5px; display:flex; flex-flow:row nowrap; [/newclass]
[newclass=.quavContent div:nth-child(1)] width:400px; height:300px; background-image:var(--quavIMG); display:flex; align-items:center; justify-content:center; position:relative; [/newclass]
[newclass=.quavContent div:nth-child(1):before] content:''; position:absolute; top:0px; width:400px; height:100px; background: linear-gradient(to bottom, rgba(0,0,0,.25), transparent); opacity:0; transition:.25s; [/newclass]
[newclass=.quavContent div:nth-child(1):after] content:''; position:absolute; bottom:0px; width:400px; height:100px; background: linear-gradient(to top, rgba(0,0,0,.25), transparent); opacity:0; transition:.25s; [/newclass]
[newclass=.quavContent div:nth-child(1) span] color:#f5f5f5; font: 150px Material Icons; width:150px; height:150px; position:absolute; white-space: nowrap; cursor:pointer; opacity:0; transition:.25s; text-shadow:0px 1px 1px #444; [/newclass]
[newclass=.quavContent div:nth-child(1):hover::before] opacity:1; [/newclass]
[newclass=.quavContent div:nth-child(1):hover::after] opacity:1; [/newclass]
[newclass=.quavContent div:nth-child(1):hover span] opacity:1; [/newclass]
[newclass=.quavContent div:nth-child(2)] width:166px; height:280px; padding:10px; margin-left:5px; font:400 10px/15px roboto; color:#7a7a7a; background-color:#f1f1f1; text-align:justify; overflow:auto; [/newclass]
[newclass=.quavContent div:nth-child(2)::-webkit-scrollbar] width:5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.quavContent div:nth-child(2)::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb] background-color:var(--quavAccent); border:0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.quavContent div:nth-child(2)::-webkit-scrollbar-track] background-color:#dadada; border:0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.quavContent div:nth-child(2) b] color:var(--quavAccent); font:600 10px roboto; [/newclass]
[newclass=.quavContent div:nth-child(2) i] font:600 10px roboto; color:var(--quavAccent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.quavContent div:nth-child(2) i:before] content:':'; content:'\e999'; font-family:'Honeybee'; margin-right:5px; position:relative; top:1px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.quavContent div:nth-child(2) img] height:13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.quavFooter] border-top:1px solid #dadada; padding:10px 25px; height:50px; display:flex; align-items:center; justify-content:space-between; background-color:#f2f2f2; font:400 15px montserrat; color:#7a7a7a; [/newclass]
[newclass=.quavFooter div:last-child] font:400 13px roboto; [/newclass]
[newclass=.quavFooter span i] font-size:15px; position:relative; top:2px; margin-right:5px; font-style:normal; [/newclass]
[newclass=.quavFooter span:first-child] color:#ff0000; margin-right:25px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.quavFooter span:last-child] color:#9a9a9a; [/newclass]
[newclass=.quavCredit] font:bold 7px roboto; margin-left:550px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.quavCredit a] font:bold 7px roboto!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=.quavContain .sf]font-family:"saturnicons"!important;font-style:normal!important;font-weight:400!important;font-variant:normal!important;text-transform:none!important;speak:none;line-height:1;-webkit-font-smoothing:antialiased;-moz-osx-font-smoothing:grayscale; } @font-face { font-family:"saturnicons";src:url(//dl.dropbox.com/s/c81sfo74jq9g3kg/saturnicons.eot);src:url(//dl.dropbox.com/s/c81sfo74jq9g3kg/saturnicons.eot?#iefix) format("embedded-opentype"),url(//dl.dropbox.com/s/x8trqmytgani1sg/saturnicons.woff) format("woff"),url(//dl.dropbox.com/s/9q3puzxagzaj7pc/saturnicons.ttf) format("truetype"),url(//dl.dropbox.com/s/h9kqhix0ubm7rsf/saturnicons.svg#saturnicons) format("svg");font-weight:400;font-style:normal;[/newclass]
[newclass=.quavContain .th]font-family: "honeybee" !important;font-style: normal !important;font-weight: normal !important;font-variant: normal !important;text-transform: none !important;speak: none;line-height: 1;-webkit-font-smoothing: antialiased;-moz-osx-font-smoothing: grayscale; } @font-face { font-family: "honeybee";src:url("//dl.dropbox.com/s/7v31tyaf53kmcv7/honeybee.eot");src:url("//dl.dropbox.com/s/7v31tyaf53kmcv7/honeybee.eot?#iefix") format("embedded-opentype"),url("//dl.dropbox.com/s/awr1gt01c87aaxi/honeybee.woff") format("woff"),url("//dl.dropbox.com/s/hru9ka6dgfcgjg1/honeybee.ttf") format("truetype"),url("//dl.dropbox.com/s/xylorgamsf6fthx/honeybee.svg#honeybee") format("svg");font-weight: normal;font-style: normal;[/newclass]

[newclass=.quavContain .sf-eye:before]content:'\e0f4';font-family:"saturnicons";[/newclass]
[newclass=.quavContain .sf-user:before]content:'\e275';font-family:"saturnicons";[/newclass]
close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,662 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
POSTED ON Jan 31, 2024 1:26:58 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blbqimg"]

[attr="class","header"]HEADER: 🌨️🌨️🌨️

[attr="class","setting"]

[player]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/716039518305779782/1202061720559038474/Prelude_to_Act_1_-_Yuki_Kajiura.mp3?ex=65cc1637&is=65b9a137&hm=fa2d2d40cf41a000c22ebf86f13c8e8ed2f64853b4f86ab994cb2231ae7a42cf&[/player]
[break]
Prelude to Act 1 - Yuji Kajiura
[break][break]

His voice faded into the background as Mint took off into the blizzard, two ice powerhouses clashing and drowning the city in their powerful screams. Instinct kicks in and he's promptly joined by the worried barking of Zabaglione, who he stops to shove under his armpit and continue forth. He'd seen it. He'd seen him tabbed- Mint- Future Mint! Alternate Mint?! And Jayden had done it, And Jayden had done it- [break][break]

"Where are they?!" he growled trying to see amidst the storm and moving through block after block of city. The sound of fighting and smashing into cars and concrete echoes but he feels like he's not making headway. "pleasepleaseplease-" Some screens are still showing Jayden's attack as the Rocket rushes through city streets, trying to spot the elusive spot of blue and red. [break][break]

He practically slips and slides, but manages to stay on his feet. Blind, but running straight into death itself. A howl cuts through the wind, and he heard the sound of concrete and metal crushed under something. [break][break]

And then laughing. It’s warbled, and distant. But every word this ‘coward’ uttered seemed to lure back Chien Pao’s avatar. If only because when it didn’t, the sudden hiss of RAZOR LEAF cutting through now. Wherever this universe’s Mint was, it was still nearby, still actively engaging and disappearing from sight. [break][break]

What can a human do really against the manifestation of hatred? Even those who stand at the top struggle against the might of a creature like that.

[newclass=.gscnote]border-width: 6px 6px 6px 6px;border-style:solid;border-radius:10%;border-image: url('https://i.imgur.com/IxR9pR1.png') 6 6 6 6 repeat repeat;padding:6px 8px;background:#aaa;color:#232323;text-align:justify;font:11px Calibri;letter-spacing:1px; margin-top:20px; min-height: 100px;[/newclass] [break][break]

Mint shuddered, but Dionysus, the voice mysteriously echoing just out of sight of him, was right. He never fought fairly. And if playing coward is what it took to kill someone who’d made a pact with a legendary? So be it. But Mint didn’t want Jayden to die. He needed to stop himself. In no universe, no dream would he allow a part of himself to kill them. Not while he lived and breathed. [break][break]

Another howl. Another crash. The smell of ozone- [break][break]

“Fern?!” Mint blurted out, turning towards what he thought was the source only to feel static shocks rip up his arms as Fern just barely holds back, gripping both his arms in a vice. [break][break]

“Fern, you’re ok! I- I saw the stream and I knew-” [break][break]

[attr="class","gscnote"] FERN 🦊: [break][break]

What are you doing here?!

[newclass=.gscnote]border-width: 6px 6px 6px 6px;border-style:solid;border-radius:10%;border-image: url('https://i.imgur.com/IxR9pR1.png') 6 6 6 6 repeat repeat;padding:6px 8px;background:#aaa;color:#232323;text-align:justify;font:11px Calibri;letter-spacing:1px; margin-top:20px; min-height: 100px;[/newclass] [break][break]

“I- I’m here for you! For - ” Fern’s grip tightens, his eyes narrowing angrily at Mint. “I’m here to help- To stop all this before something happens I- They can’t take back. I won’t let him- me kill him.” [break][break]

You need to leave.

“No! I’ve thought this through! I know exactly the opening I need and how to create it!” The crackle of electricity interrupted you, and Fern’s expression turned stoic. Jaw tight, and eyes dark.

[break][break][break]

eyes of a predator [break][break][break][break][break][break] [break][break][break][break][break][break][break][break][break][break]

They’re close enough to hold, but in an instant there’s a distance Mint can’t cross right now. Fern wouldn’t let him. In fact, every second that transpired without knowing who was winning the bout between myth and mortal seemed to only put Fern further on edge. And even worse, something tighten in his chest. Suspicion. [break][break]

Mint. Stay away from him.

The order cuts faster than any knife. Fern- This Fern- By all accounts- [break][break]

Your Fern, is a stranger.

His fists tighten by his sides, no longer grabbing you and instinct forces you on the backfoot. A survivor’s intuition. [break][break]

You know what’s coming. Your body honed for survival by the very people that seek to end you. Do you deny this?

“Fern, i-it’s me…! It’s Mint.” He doesn’t budge. [break][break]

“We’re friends.” Those eyes Mint had grown to know so well, to love so much, they don’t soften for his pleas.[break][break]

“W-We’re-” His voice faltered as undeniable realization dawned on him. The hairs son the back of his neck stand. And for the first time, in a very long time, he felt so, so small. This is not the reunion you had hoped for. [break][break]

This is your execution.

[break][break]

[attr="class","oocnotes"] + A/N: YIPPEE!!! Plot twist? AMIRIGHT??? / eyebrows waggle as i dodge tomatoes OKOKOK this is a HURT/COMFORT story please don't hate me!! we need drama before I can write more spicy fw2xminty okok??? PLEASE BE PATIENT!!! <333 xoxo author

close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,662 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
POSTED ON Jan 31, 2024 2:11:58 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blbqimg"]

[attr="class","header"]HEADER: 💀💀💀

[attr="class","setting"]

[player]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/716039518305779782/1202072858277462056/Pugna_Infinita_-_Yuki_Kajiura.mp3?ex=65cc2096&is=65b9ab96&hm=7ed8a81c6746c830239c8fe0413cf8b2a4c0a8b1140054862d59e9256dfc402e&[/player]
[break]
Pugna Infinita - Yuji Kajiura
[break][break]

Whatever your plan is with that Zoroark, it ends now. I won’t let you find him, lure him into whatever trap the League has for him.

Mint’s chest tightens, his head numbs. He hears white noise as his adrenaline takes full control over his reactions. [break][break]

The burst of electricity isn’t just for show. It’s so close, cranking in power the longer he stayed put. “Fern, I’m not- It’ not that please…” he begged weakly. There’s a flash of light, and a searing pain that arcs through him. Fire ricochets through his body and the shriek that leaves him is uncontrolled. The hand he’d held out had meant nothing. His body doesn’t stay rooted in one spot, flung backwards onto the snowy street. He slides and rolls, smacking roughly into an abandoned car shaking and tensed. All his nerves are alight and tears half crusted down his face. [break][break]

A roar filled with rage echoes above the winds, and it eggs on Fern who moves for the attack. Mint can’t even get up as the Admin disappears into a streak of electricity and batters straight for him, exploding the car he’d been leaning against. Fern stands unscathed above it, searching for their prey. [break][break]

Mint is still recovering from the electrical pulse, Zabaglione by his side. SHADOW HOLD had ripped out of his own shadow and dragged him out of danger. He sobbed, leaning over the whining pup. “Zaba-” the pup had somehow ended here but turned in another direction, whining as he heard a similar scream, this time cut off by the sound of something heavy crashing onto the street again. [break][break]

Tsk, tsk, tsk. You’re running out of time. If you’re not careful, one of you will die.

He knows Father Winter 2 meant Mint. He gets up trying to run. Just not in the right direction. The surge of electricity on the ground makes his heart skip a beat as Fern unleashes his full power, beginning to claim this space as his own. Almost as if reacting to Jayden’s own hurt. [break][break]

[attr="class","gscnote"] THE CHARLATAN 🦊: [break][break]

Ah, ah. You’re not going anywhere, dove. I’ll kill you before Jayden ever gets the chance!

The threat hurts almost as much as the electrical pulse. But he hears distantly, Straciatella roaring, and high up, still somewhat visible through the storm, the vague sight of ice spreading all over a building, and then something pink before a fire explosion blasts a short gust of hot air out in a radius. “Tortellini…?” Avatar or not, strength or not, honor or not, his other self wouldn’t leave Evergrande City without killing . [break][break]

[attr="class","gscnote"] THE CHARLATAN 🦊: [break][break]

Jayden-

Mint doesn’t stay to hear the brimming worry. He only feels the sudden pool of churning acid in his belly as his frustration grows. Fern feels it too. He must feel that simmering HATRED, released fiercely and covering a huge radius. Fern, already lost to him, catches up. Mint doesn’t hear it, but more so feels it via kick to the back and another powerful surge of electricity in his body. Another scream ripped out of him as he spasms on the street, soaked in his own sweat and snow. Thunder booms as another storm joins the mix of Chien Pao’s assault on Evergrande City. Beast and man join together screaming and howling in rage as they set their sights on the thing that had dared draw blood. [break][break]

Come now, he’s hurt.

Who exactly? He can’t know as he crawls through snow, skin turning black and blue, ears ringing, limbs twitching. The smell of burning is overwhelming. It’s hard to think. Every breath is a pathetic sob, implicitly begging for mercy. [break][break]

A hand grabs him by the ankles, digging gloves fingers into his leg. He’s got to move. Kick him away. The hidden knife- where was it? He hears the crackling. Felt the warning sting on his ankle. [break][break]

Stop. [break][break]

He has to fight back. [break][break]

Stop it. [break][break]

He glanced back and locked eyes with the Charlatan. [break][break]

Please.
[break][break]

No longer a person he recognized. [break][break]

[attr="class","gscnote"] MINT 🍬: [break][break]

...yoU CAN’T!

[newclass=.gscnote]border-width: 6px 6px 6px 6px;border-style:solid;border-radius:10%;border-image: url('https://i.imgur.com/IxR9pR1.png') 6 6 6 6 repeat repeat;padding:6px 8px;background:#aaa;color:#232323;text-align:justify;font:11px Calibri;letter-spacing:1px; margin-top:20px; min-height: 100px;[/newclass] [break][break][break]

your execution [break][break]

[break][break]

[attr="class","oocnotes"] + A/N: \owo/ what's this?? omg omg omg did i really kill off my fav chara ?!? HEHEHE stay tuned plz <3 I prooomise I have this all written out!! But also please be patient, my midterms are abotu to hit too qwq waaaah tasuketEEEEEE!!! i wish didi could save me too- AH!! I've said to much!!!

close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,662 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
POSTED ON Jan 31, 2024 2:23:55 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[player]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/716039518305779782/1202076503412842536/Incertus_-_Yuki_Kajiura.mp3?ex=65cc23fb&is=65b9aefb&hm=9b01036eb41acae89940db0170a31a7852a8dd53cfd79fe1acee37517ef10318&[/player]
[break]
Incertus - Yuji Kajiura
[break][break]

[nospaces]
[attr="class","hgssnote"]

BAD END 💀

[attr="class","hgssnotearw"]

[newclass=.hgssnote]text-align:left; border-image-slice: 22 22 22 22; border-image-width: 22px 22px 22px 22px; border-image-outset: 22px 22px 22px 22px; border-image-source: url("https://i.imgur.com/XNXdQk2.png"); border-style: solid; background: #aaa; font: 11px Calibri; letter-spacing:.5px; color: #232323; padding:5px; margin: 10px 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.hgssnotearw]background:url("https://i.imgur.com/f2hSe9a.gif"); width: 7px; height: 10px; float: right; margin-right:-19px; margin-top: 5px;[/newclass]

First time always feels like a tutorial doesn't it?

[newclass=.gscnote]border-width: 6px 6px 6px 6px;border-style:solid;border-radius:10%;border-image: url('https://i.imgur.com/IxR9pR1.png') 6 6 6 6 repeat repeat;padding:6px 8px;background:#aaa;color:#232323;text-align:justify;font:11px Calibri;letter-spacing:1px; margin-top:20px; min-height: 100px;[/newclass]

[attr="class","gscnote"] MINT 🍬: [break][break]

ahh-....hhaa.....cough...cough hhrrk- gurgle-

[newclass=.gscnote]border-width: 6px 6px 6px 6px;border-style:solid;border-radius:10%;border-image: url('https://i.imgur.com/IxR9pR1.png') 6 6 6 6 repeat repeat;padding:6px 8px;background:#aaa;color:#232323;text-align:justify;font:11px Calibri;letter-spacing:1px; margin-top:20px; min-height: 100px;[/newclass] [break]

[attr="class","hgssnote"]

WOULD YOU LIKE TO RESTART FROM YOUR LAST SAVE POINT? [break][break]

►YES N̷̢̧̧̧̧̧̢̡̡̡̧̪̙͉̻̹̥̯̗̹̦͓͇̱̙̻̞̤̩̜͚̟͓̲̲͎͎̲̝̠̭̣̘͇̘̪̗͙̝̘͙͕̦͇̯̞͂̌̔́̅̏̊̓͐͑̓̎̿̄̏̌̈́̒̒̈̑̌͌̕̚̚͜͠ͅƠ̴̧̛̝͇̪̝̟̫̭̪͕̣̜̖̠̈̑͛̈́̾̏̃́̇̍̆̐̉̓̿̉̉̍͑͌̓̃̑̓͂̓́̑̊͐̎͂̋͐͋̀̇̔̅̈́̎̊̃̓̄̑̔̉͂̏̽̇̀͋̀̾̅̉̎͘͘͠͝͝͝ͅ

[attr="class","hgssnotearw"]

[newclass=.hgssnote]text-align:left; border-image-slice: 22 22 22 22; border-image-width: 22px 22px 22px 22px; border-image-outset: 22px 22px 22px 22px; border-image-source: url("https://i.imgur.com/XNXdQk2.png"); border-style: solid; background: #aaa; font: 11px Calibri; letter-spacing:.5px; color: #232323; padding:5px; margin: 10px 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.hgssnotearw]background:url("https://i.imgur.com/f2hSe9a.gif"); width: 7px; height: 10px; float: right; margin-right:-19px; margin-top: 5px;[/newclass]

Heh, good boy... shhh shhh...it'll all be over soon.

close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,662 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
POSTED ON Feb 1, 2024 7:48:10 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blbqimg"]

[attr="class","header"]HEADER: 🍆💦💦💦💦💦💦💦🍑😩

[attr="class","setting"]

[player]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/716039518305779782/1202523076458315826/Sis_Puella_Magica_-_Yuki_Kajiura.mp3?ex=65cdc3e3&is=65bb4ee3&hm=f1ff8f742ee4ada205fa5cb1c43e4cb91dcd78421e8717cb4abc428fad110b80&[/player]
[break]
Sis Puella Magica! - Yuji Kajiura
[break][break]

He woke up with a start, screaming and gasping for breath. Sweaty hair clinging to his scalp and eyes wild. A ghost of a touch makes him scream and fall out of bed. Before he can smack his head against the plush floor, he’s pulled back into fluffy bedding and warm skin. “No-!” but arms clamp down around him, holding him firmly until his brain processes where he is, and his panic subsides. [break][break]

Grinning in the darkness, holding him so he couldn’t escape, was Father Winter Two. He runs a hand through Mint’s hair as the man calmed down. The flash of memories comes to him. Them together, the city in snow, Fern. He takes a shaky breath, eyes wide in terror pressed against Dionysus’ chest. One of his hand’s slides down Mint’s naked side, resting on bruises he’d made there only hours ago. [break][break]

“Wh-...What was that?” he asked as he felt the man’s fingers scratch gently at his scalp, the other hand soothing over dark red and purple bruises on the side of his thighs. “I wanted to show you one of your varied futures.” he said. Mint kept quiet, allowing him to elaborate. “You wrote you might not survive without and , Rocket as a whole.” he said, ghosting his lips over Mint’s temple as the Beast caught his breath. [break][break]

Fern’s eyes- his conviction to kill him haunted him. They left him cold. In a way, it truly felt like he had never exited. In that branch of a timeline, anyway. [break][break]

“Mint,” Father Winter the Second spoke into his ear, nipping at his ear as he brought Mint back from his spiraling thoughts. “You did so well, but you wanted to see more, right?” he asked, teasing him as he shifted his hand, thumb brushing against his inner thigh. The moment brings Mint’s scattered focus straight back to him. He feels the Beast shift and tense under the ghost of his care, gently taking the leash and leading him back home. [break][break]

“Right now…?” The thought made him shrink a bit, making himself smaller than he already was compared to Dionysus. “Maybe…after a little rest?” the man suggested, lifting a hand to cup Mint’s cheek upwards, eyes on him. Eyes always on him. Else Mint would get lost in the buzzing of his own thoughts. Thoughts which Father Winter sought to still and silence. He hovers his lips over Mint’s, pulling the Beast further under his sway effortlessly. [break][break]

“You’ve earned it.” he murmured, waiting for Mint to catch on. He can’t push him too hard, still frazzled from their journey forward. But he could coax him towards it again. [break][break]

“Dionysus.” [break][break]

A slow smirk spreads as he grants Mint his reward, closing the gap between them. One hand kept holding Mint’s head close as he deepened their kiss, the other sliding down further between his legs. He’s so simple, so willing. Dionysus could call him a hedonist but Mint seemed like he was rarely this unguarded. Soft skin revealing muscle mass when he digs his finger pads into it. [break][break]

Every touch seemed to push a button, just barely asking for permission before Mint accepted- allowed this stranger to explore every inch of him. His arms raise up to wrap lazily around the man’s neck, eager to take his chances suffocating if it meant tasting Dionysus once again. He pulls away as Mint pants, slightly out of breath. Excitement lingers as the man’s movements slow, but Winter eases him through the silence by adding praise this time around. [break][break]

“You always move so wonderfully, Mint.” the words murmured into his neck as he rested his palms on his waist, shifting the man’s legs around his waist like before. And as expected, he obeys without protest. Father Winter trails his lips over Mint’s shoulders as he flinches under the warmth. But when he’s ready, he calls for him once more. “D-DionYSUS!” [break][break]

His lover digs his fingers into his ass, grinning, lips against Mint’s ear as the smaller man jerks against him in surprise. “You’re an especially fast learner.” he offered, as Mint’s legs clamped down around his waist. “I knew you’d be worth my while.” With the investment. Worth the effort. His words are hot, curling into the shell of Mint’s ear as he lets out another involuntary gasp when Winter’s hands relax and caress him once more. [break][break]

“Someone as skilled as you…? I know you’ll succeed for me.” He peppers kisses. His words have their intended effect, overwhelming Mint as he flushes bright red in the darkness. The more they indulge in each other the faster the praise comes, hot breath making Mint shiver. He teases Mint knowingly, watching the man twitch and squirm, whines barely held back as he closed his mouth, embarrassed. [break][break]

“I’ll make sure to make this all the sweeter the next time you come back.” A promise. A future reward. A guarantee Mint will venture into that danger he’s so afraid of, determined to win. Determined to stop and himself. Determined to- to… The tension in his body melts as Father Winter pressed a finger to his lips, bringing him back to this reality. The one where the man of his dreams sat underneath him in his own bed. [break][break]

“Dionysus…please…”
[break][break]

Once more the trap snaps shut, the secret word uttered. Mint murmurs his name, however soft, however sweet and Dionysus responds with passionate possession. In an instant, Mint is shoved on his back, breath stolen as Dionysus pins him down and kisses him. He isn’t allowed a moment to think anymore, having pulled the other man to this point. Dionysus would concede no respite. [break][break]

His name disappears in the kisses Mint gives, the sobs he lets out, the gasps that escape him. The night ahead is long and cold, and had so many trials ahead of him. At least he would go warm and full into that good night, conviction to fight and come back for a job well done. For that mindless bliss that soothes his fears and numbs his pain. [break][break]

let mint have this man, leave me alone.

[break][break]

[attr="class","oocnotes"] + A/N: KYAAAA FINALLY!!! I've been waiting for them to have some steamy hurt/comfort smexy times for AGESSS!! lucky for everyone the next few chapters are already prewritten <3 i wrote it all on my ds while i didn't have a computer xDD NO BETA WE DIE LIKE MEN!!! DIDI X MINTY FOREVAH!!!

close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,662 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
POSTED ON Feb 1, 2024 8:04:55 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blbqimg"]

[attr="class","header"]HEADER: 🌃⭐🌙

[attr="class","setting"]

[player]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/716039518305779782/1202523410836488234/puella_in_somnio_-_yuki_kajiura.mp3?ex=65cdc432&is=65bb4f32&hm=5d1c9aab1d8abefb6f7618cc920faa63ed9323f1bee10b008690e93d72553804&[/player]
[break]
Puella in Somnio - Yuji Kajiura
[break][break]

Mint doesn’t know what he’s agreed to. Doesn’t understand fully what he’s signed up for, what he’s participating in. Again he wakes up in that world full of enemies and again he wakes up crying from the dream, ’s eyes seared into his mind. [break][break]

Dionysus calms him, soothes him, murmurs praise and purpose into his ears, and the little beast simply wags his tail and complies, comforted and needy. Dionysus claims him over and over and over again. [break][break]

Mint dies over and over and over again. He always finds Fern, always tries to talk sense into him, always buckles under his gaze. [break][break]

That’s not your Fern. They’re not real. I am.

[break][break]

[attr="class","oocnotes"] + A/N: ooooh, spooky hehehehe :3c short chappy but i promise next one will make more sense please stay tune hehe <3