twenty four
february 18th
lilycove city, hoenn
bisexual
hotel employee
cadet
5'4" height
5'4" height
we are shining and we'll never be afraid again.
awards
7 posts
part of
TAG WITH @emilia
emilia palmer
june
POSTED ON Jan 7, 2024 5:40:00 GMT
emilia palmer Avatar
[attr="class","emilia"]
[attr="class","emilia b"]
[attr="class","emilia i"]for a split second, here in the baking supplies aisle of the grocery store, she wonders if she looks as lost as she feels.

is this a normal experience? or is it just her?

after a moment of idly chewing on the inside of her cheek, she reaches for red velvet cake mix and cream cheese frosting. that'll be good, right? people won't turn their noses up at it... at least, she hopes not.

by the time she begins to regret her selection, she's already taking her bags and receipt from the cashier and heading for the exit.

"no turning back now," she mumbles softly to herself.

and as she turns a corner, she nearly runs a sparking pikachu over in the process. a yelp escapes before she scrambles backward into the solid body of another person on the street. while the pikachu was avoided, the unsuspecting form of was not... the buzz of electricity coming from the pikachu is a little louder now.

[newclass=.emilia] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.emilia b] color: #465D46; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.emilia i] text-decoration: underline dotted #465D46; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

milky

caden, dr. maher
he/him
september 14th
rustboro
sapiosexual
medicine intern
grunt
leave the money on the table.
awards
316 posts
caden maher DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @caden
caden maher
june
POSTED ON Jan 11, 2024 7:07:40 GMT
caden maher Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","cadenm"]
[attr="class","luck"]
[attr="class","postbody"] he's supposed to be grocery shopping.

[break][break] caden hates it. the fact that he has to do something mundane like grocery shopping, all because his brothers are fucking assholes, because everyone in rocket are fucking assholes. caden hates how mundane his life has been since everyone has left, how broken his life has become.

[break][break] lost in thought, caden doesn't notice the pikachu until it sparks by him and something heavy leans into him. automatically hands go to balance the woman, slender hands sliding around slim shoulders. he pulls down the mask on his face.

[break][break] "you okay?"

[attr="class","accent"]
[attr="class","fas fa-plus-circle"]

[attr="class","lyrics"]
@

[attr="class","milkcredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","swarmbottom"]
[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

[newclass=".cadenm"]--accent:#dbdbdb;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck"]margin:0px auto -10px; width:450px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:#2b2b2b; color:#ddd; text-align:justify; border-radius:5px; border:1px solid #232323; text-transform:lowercase; letter-spacing:0.2px; font:12px 'Roboto'; position:relative; overflow:hidden; z-index:1;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .postbody b"]font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); } .luck .postbody i { color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:0.5px; } .luck .postbody u { letter-spacing:1px; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; } .luck .postbody a { color:var(--accent); font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'!important; text-transform:lowercase!important; letter-spacing:-0.5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .lyrics"]color:#fff; position:absolute; top:20px; right:30px; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:0px 15px; border-radius:5px; transition:1s all; font:bold 10px 'Poppins'; color:#333; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".luck .lyrics b"]color:var(--accent); font-size:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".luck .lyrics a"]font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; color:#333!important; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:-1px; transition:1s all; text-transform:lowercase!important; } .luck .lyrics span {transition:1s all;} .luck:hover .lyrics span { color:var(--accent)!important; letter-spacing:1px; transition:1s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .postbody"]padding:30px; border-radius:5px; margin:50px 30px 45px; position:relative; z-index:99; background:rgba(50,50,50,0.5);[/newclass]
[newclass=".luck .postbody img"] float: left; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; margin: 5px 21px 11px 1px; height:90px; width:90px; filter:grayscale(0%); transition:0.5s all; } .luck .postbody img:hover { filter:none; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .accent"]font-size:70px; color:#222; opacity:0.8; position:absolute; top:5px; left:15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".swarmbottom"]background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:var(--accent); height:50px; width:450px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; border-top:none; position:relative; z-index:99;[/newclass]
[newclass=".swarmbottom .pkmnbar"] text-align:center; } .swarmbottom .pkmnbar img { margin-top:-15px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:1s all; } .swarmbottom .pkmnbar img:hover { transition:1s all; filter:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; top:2px; right:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); } .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all; color:#333!important; } .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

[googlefont=Open+Sans:400,600|Poppins:500,600,700|Roboto|Roboto+Mono]

close tab

played by

nikki

em, emi
she/her
twenty four
february 18th
lilycove city, hoenn
bisexual
hotel employee
cadet
5'4" height
5'4" height
awards
7 posts
part of
TAG WITH @emilia
emilia palmer
june
POSTED ON Jan 31, 2024 3:06:09 GMT
emilia palmer Avatar
[attr="class","emilia"]
[attr="class","emilia i"]"oh!"

surprise squeaks out of her, startled by the body of another and the way his hands settle onto her shoulders.

"i'm so so sorry - are you okay?"

wait, he asked that of her, hadn't he?

she flushes an immediate pink, embarrassment hot against her cheeks.

in front of them, the pikachu lets out a pained sort of squeak and sparks continue to spread around them. she tenses, backing up a little further into his hold.

"um, i hate to ask this seeing as i just ran into you and all but... do you think you could help me with this pikachu?"

[newclass=.emilia] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.emilia i] text-decoration: underline dotted #465D46; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

milky

caden, dr. maher
he/him
september 14th
rustboro
sapiosexual
medicine intern
grunt
leave the money on the table.
awards
316 posts
caden maher DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @caden
caden maher
june
POSTED ON Feb 5, 2024 15:15:02 GMT
caden maher Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","cadenm"]
[attr="class","luck"]
[attr="class","postbody"] her answer is deadpan silence.

[break][break] expectant, as he looks back at her, waiting for an answer.

[break][break] was he okay? no, he was fucking not okay. but was he going to say any of that to her? absolutely not.

[break][break] his smile is charming, perfect, and he thinks he's done all he needs to do and is prepared to make his escape when —

[break][break] fuck.

[break][break] "i guess so," he says instead, non-chalantly, pretending like the mere thought of dealing with fucking pikachu isn't a bane on his very existence. "what are you thinking?"

[attr="class","accent"]
[attr="class","fas fa-plus-circle"]

[attr="class","lyrics"]
@

[attr="class","milkcredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","swarmbottom"]
[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

[newclass=".cadenm"]--accent:#dbdbdb;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck"]margin:0px auto -10px; width:450px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:#2b2b2b; color:#ddd; text-align:justify; border-radius:5px; border:1px solid #232323; text-transform:lowercase; letter-spacing:0.2px; font:12px 'Roboto'; position:relative; overflow:hidden; z-index:1;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .postbody b"]font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); } .luck .postbody i { color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:0.5px; } .luck .postbody u { letter-spacing:1px; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; } .luck .postbody a { color:var(--accent); font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'!important; text-transform:lowercase!important; letter-spacing:-0.5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .lyrics"]color:#fff; position:absolute; top:20px; right:30px; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:0px 15px; border-radius:5px; transition:1s all; font:bold 10px 'Poppins'; color:#333; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".luck .lyrics b"]color:var(--accent); font-size:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".luck .lyrics a"]font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; color:#333!important; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:-1px; transition:1s all; text-transform:lowercase!important; } .luck .lyrics span {transition:1s all;} .luck:hover .lyrics span { color:var(--accent)!important; letter-spacing:1px; transition:1s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .postbody"]padding:30px; border-radius:5px; margin:50px 30px 45px; position:relative; z-index:99; background:rgba(50,50,50,0.5);[/newclass]
[newclass=".luck .postbody img"] float: left; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; margin: 5px 21px 11px 1px; height:90px; width:90px; filter:grayscale(0%); transition:0.5s all; } .luck .postbody img:hover { filter:none; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .accent"]font-size:70px; color:#222; opacity:0.8; position:absolute; top:5px; left:15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".swarmbottom"]background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:var(--accent); height:50px; width:450px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; border-top:none; position:relative; z-index:99;[/newclass]
[newclass=".swarmbottom .pkmnbar"] text-align:center; } .swarmbottom .pkmnbar img { margin-top:-15px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:1s all; } .swarmbottom .pkmnbar img:hover { transition:1s all; filter:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; top:2px; right:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); } .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all; color:#333!important; } .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

[googlefont=Open+Sans:400,600|Poppins:500,600,700|Roboto|Roboto+Mono]
close tab

played by

nikki

em, emi
she/her
twenty four
february 18th
lilycove city, hoenn
bisexual
hotel employee
cadet
5'4" height
5'4" height
awards
7 posts
part of
TAG WITH @emilia
emilia palmer
june
POSTED ON Mar 16, 2024 2:12:03 GMT
emilia palmer Avatar
[attr="class","emilia"]
[attr="class","emilia i"]"well, i... hadn't really thought that far, actually."

she didn't necessarily expect him to help, perhaps. he is still a stranger who owes her nothing, isn't he?

"it looks like it has too much electricity in it, and i don't know how to fix that..."

not without rubber gloves and zapped hair, at least. she had experienced this a handful of times at the hotel, but they had supplies, then, and a doctor on standby.

"is there a pokemon center nearby?"

maybe they can lure it there?

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights