luka chêne
vct: luka vs sio!
POSTED ON Jan 9, 2024 1:23:17 GMT
luka chêne Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","siege"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]

"Hmmm...do you think you wanna take it easy this round, Sugar? It's no good if you get tuckered out too early, you know!"[break][break]

Sugar balks at the suggestion, clearly affronted by the mere idea. The Sylveon huffs as she hurries off to their next match, flicking her ribbons over her shoulder in a show of exaggerated annoyance.[break][break]

"Ehe...sorry, sorry! I was just kidding! You're doing so well, sweetie!"[break][break]

Sugar yips her agreement, and it's clear there are no hard feelings between the pair. Although as they approach the field, Luka can't help but privately worry. She really doesn't want her partner to push herself too hard...[break][break]

"Hello there!" she calls out, pushing her worries aside in lieu of greeting their next opponent. "I'm Luka...and this is Sugar!" Sugar dips her head in a cute little bow, her ribbons curling lazily around her.[break][break]

"Is that Smeargle your partner? They're soooo cute! I'm sure this will be a super fun battle— good luck!"

[break][break]
♥ ♥ ♥[break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","name"]luka chêne

[attr="class","subtxt"]I don't know anything with certainty,[break]
But the sight of the stars makes me dream

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
milky

[newclass=.siege] width:450px; margin:0px auto; background:#222; position:relative; color:#000; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege] --accent:#ffd5da; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege:hover .top] border-left:450px solid var(--accent); height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .top] border-left:0px solid #222; height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .main] font:11px 'roboto'; margin:20px 30px 30px 30px; text-align:justify; color:#bbb; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:25px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom] background:var(--accent); min-height:135px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .avatar] width:90px; float:left; margin:20px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .name b] color:rgba(224,0,0,0.4) [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .name] font:48px 'Poppins'; line-height:50px; letter-spacing:-3px; padding-top:10px; text-align:center;[/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .subtxt] background:rgba(0,0,0,0.3); padding:2px 0px; font:bold 8px 'roboto'; color:#fff; margin-left:100px; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; padding-right:10px; letter-spacing:3px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn] margin-left:140px; margin-top:-10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn img] margin-left:-10px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:0.5s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn img:hover] filter:none; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .credit] font:bold 11px poppins; text-transform:uppercase; position:absolute; transform:rotate(90deg); right:-40px; top:20px; background:var(--accent); padding:0px 10px; color:rgba(0,0,0,0.7);[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Roboto+Mono|Montserrat|Robot+Mono|Poppins]
dU4CbNHu
close tab

played by

Bug

They/It/She
October 26
Anville Town
Demi
Detective/Reporter
Civilian
5'3 height
5'3 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
111 posts
SIO SOTÍ DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @siosoti
SIO SOTÍ
POSTED ON Jan 9, 2024 19:43:52 GMT
SIO SOTÍ Avatar
"You've really been putting everything into these matches, hm?" Sio quietly muses to Quill, the pair being on their way to their next match. And it was true- whether he won or lost, the Smeargle met every opponent with the same bouncy, eagerly competitive energy.

Quill barks to Sio's question though, hopping from one foot to the other the whole way - and in the process, quelling Sio's own worries. They'd know when he had enough, after all; and it was clear that he hadn't even gotten close to hitting that threshold yet.

That being said, both trainer and pokemon perk up with a new voice and the yipping of a Sylveon. Sio gives a quiet, warm chuckle and a wave. "Ah! Hello to you too, and thank you. You and Sugar both are too sweet," they muse, a small grin forming on their face. And while sure, scars accentuate themselves in the gesture, what's more on their mind is this new pairing.

"I am Sio, and this is Quill," they gesture down to him- who's already yipping at Sugar, sniffing around her curiously! "And of course- I look forward to learning all I can about you two from this. So good luck."  As if almost on cue, they already have a small notepad and pen in their hands- ready to note anything interesting they find about Luka or Sugar.

Gimmick: Default (+10 on 0 rolls, +30 on 100)

HP: 3/3

close tab

played by

fish

sleeping beauty
she/her
July 15
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
public relations
rising star
she looks like, if you bit her, honey and milk would flow from her
awards
2,003 posts
luka chêne DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @luka
luka chêne
POSTED ON Jan 21, 2024 1:22:22 GMT
luka chêne Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","siege"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]

“O-oh gosh, thank you!” A happy flush spreads across Luka’s cheeks, and Sugar preens at the compliment. What a lovely woman— she’s the type Luka would much rather grab a drink with than battle. [break][break]

But that’s what they’re here for, so that’s what they’ll do! [break][break]

“I’m Luka! And this cutie is Sugar.” Her Sylveon mewls back, ribbons curling into a little heart as she steps onto the battlefield. “Umm…to be honest, we mostly do contest performances. But I thought this would be a fun change of pace! S-so we’re going to try our best!” [break][break]

And with that, Sugar leaps into action. She prances to the center of the field, ribbons still curled cutely as she unleashes a sparkling dazzling gleam onto the battlefield. Using the bright light as a distraction, she darts towards her opponent, hoping to get another strike in during that moment of temporary blindness.

[break][break]
♥ ♥ ♥[break]vGw07sfz + 10 for sygna suit [break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
milky

[newclass=.siege] width:450px; margin:0px auto; background:#222; position:relative; color:#000; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege] --accent:#ffd5da; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege:hover .top] border-left:450px solid var(--accent); height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .top] border-left:0px solid #222; height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .main] font:11px 'roboto'; margin:20px 30px 30px 30px; text-align:justify; color:#bbb; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:25px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom] background:var(--accent); min-height:135px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .avatar] width:90px; float:left; margin:20px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .name b] color:rgba(224,0,0,0.4) [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .name] font:48px 'Poppins'; line-height:50px; letter-spacing:-3px; padding-top:10px; text-align:center;[/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .subtxt] background:rgba(0,0,0,0.3); padding:2px 0px; font:bold 8px 'roboto'; color:#fff; margin-left:100px; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; padding-right:10px; letter-spacing:3px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn] margin-left:140px; margin-top:-10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn img] margin-left:-10px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:0.5s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn img:hover] filter:none; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .credit] font:bold 11px poppins; text-transform:uppercase; position:absolute; transform:rotate(90deg); right:-40px; top:20px; background:var(--accent); padding:0px 10px; color:rgba(0,0,0,0.7);[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Bug

They/It/She
October 26
Anville Town
Demi
Detective/Reporter
Civilian
5'3 height
5'3 height
awards
111 posts
SIO SOTÍ DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @siosoti
SIO SOTÍ
POSTED ON Jan 25, 2024 16:13:03 GMT
SIO SOTÍ Avatar
Huh...she repeated herself. That's no matter to Sio, though; Luka seems like the kind of woman she'd rather chat with over tea, or perhaps even chardonnay...

But that's the least of their worries right now, especially when Sugar is already leaping into battle. Quill can't help but be entranced by the bright lights- but maybe he can add onto that! Giving a cutesy twirl of his own and conjuring some pink paint, the Smeargle tries to one up her with Me First! Maybe the mutual blindness would cause Sugar to double over, and he'd gain the upper hand- er- paw- anyways!

nJmY5gIF

close tab

played by

fish

sleeping beauty
she/her
July 15
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
public relations
rising star
she looks like, if you bit her, honey and milk would flow from her
awards
2,003 posts
luka chêne DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @luka
luka chêne
POSTED ON Jan 26, 2024 6:51:41 GMT
luka chêne Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","siege"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]

Sugar strikes first, but somehow their opponent is even faster! Both Luka and her Sylveon are taken aback as the Smeargle uses dazzling gleam against them, and the resulting light show is so bright it does blind them. Sugar blinks stars out of her eyes, momentarily staggered back by the momentum of her own attack. This isn't how things were supposed to go![break][break]

"Wah...t-that's okay, Sugar! We just have to be more careful!"[break][break]

That's right— there's no use in giving up so soon. Sugar nods and darts off again, though now she takes a little longer to consider her next move.[break][break]

Instead of attacking outright, a misty terrain spills onto the field, obfuscating everything in foggy shades of pink. Sugar tries to use this momentary cover to her advantage, her ribbons spooling out around her to try and grab the Smearagle and hoist him up into the air. It'll be much easier to attack her opponent again, so long as she can catch him!

[break][break]
♡ ♥ ♥[break]yaYhITgx + 10 for sygna suit[break]outfit ref[break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
milky

close tab

played by

Bug

They/It/She
October 26
Anville Town
Demi
Detective/Reporter
Civilian
5'3 height
5'3 height
awards
111 posts
SIO SOTÍ DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @siosoti
SIO SOTÍ
POSTED ON Jan 30, 2024 19:55:07 GMT
SIO SOTÍ Avatar
Even though Quill and Sio also have to rub stars out of their eyes, the former is absolutely BEAMING (no pun intended) with pride! He gives a happy yap to the Sylveon, eagerly wagging his tail in the brief break.

Though, once Sugar spills the misty terrain, Quill keeps his eyes narrow- squinting through the fog. Well, the best way to see against bright colors was with dark ones to contrast, right? So, flicking about some dark, ghastly paint, he uses Bitter Malice!

78u9XJq7