Viridian City, Kanto
It just works
Lt. Colonel, Medical Corps
AQUA Initiative
Dreaming
of our future
5' 11" (181 cm) / 180 lbs (82 kg) height
You're being healed. Please do not resist.
awards
2,879 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bugcatcherdoug
John Sullivan
VCT: Eva vs Doug
POSTED ON Jan 9, 2024 17:58:29 GMT
John Sullivan Avatar

VCT

Vs

"Oh! Good to see ya 'round, Major!" Doug greeted cheerfully as he arrived at the assigned arena, still dressed in his scrubs. "It ain't good for ya, staying cooped up in the lab all the time."

He hadn't seen Eva in a while— was the AQUA meeting gone to shit back August 2023 the last time they had more or less addressed one another directly? He thought so.

"Has the tourney been going well for ya?" He asked as he sauntered to his side of the field, his Scyther following behind him. "If I argue my goal's just to have fun, then I'm probably doing the best out of anyone in the tourney!"

If the goal was to win, though...

He snickered.

TL;DR:
-Hi Eva!

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
My legacy is in the lives I save
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
POSTED ON Jan 13, 2024 4:02:01 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 If there was one thing this tournament was doing, it was solidifying ’s point about getting out of the office more. Apparently, it was very surprising to see her topside. She sighed to herself, finding a bubbling frustration build in her chest when her logic whispered that Fernando was right.

“Good to be out and about, yep!” the smile she wore was genuine and the enthusiasm she would battle with would be on par with her opponent’s, “I don’t know about that! I bet I could give you a good run for your money!” Eva was having a blast, and so was Syah. The Machamp hadn’t battled so much in Arceus knows how long and the fighting-type missed it.

“Ready when you are!” she shouted, encouraging her Machamp to take their place on the field.

[attr="class","milkcredit"]MILKY
[newclass=".eva"]--accent:#298A08; position:relative; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:40px 70px; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote b, .eva blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass] [newclass=".eva .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:470px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #298A08; [/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:25px; right:41px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit a]font-weight:bold; color:var(--accent)!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Epic BugCatcher

Dr. Doug
He/Him
20 (40)
March 3
Viridian City, Kanto
It just works
AQUA Initiative
Dreaming
of our future
awards
2,879 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bugcatcherdoug
John Sullivan
POSTED ON Jan 14, 2024 15:38:20 GMT
John Sullivan Avatar

VCT

Vs

"But if you take this from me, I got nothin' left!" He protested with a grin, making his nowhere near as jovial scyther scoff.

She knew better than anyone how bad their record in the tourney was. Needless to say, they had fallen far from their HsT era... But she could still COME BACK FROM THIS!

Facing her opponent with determination gleaming in her eyes, the Scyther launched towards the machamp with a war cry, her silhouette blurring as she attempted to feint and bait the large titan before striking for their head with a leaping somersault.

TL;DR:
-Kama is using Acrobatics!

bxGOR2qv

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
POSTED ON Jan 24, 2024 6:39:04 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 The Machamp’s dark eyes watched the Scyther carefully. They had faced their fair share of quick opponents, especially in this tournament. She wouldn’t be so easily fooled by a feint. The Machamp shrugged her broad shoulder, shifting slightly to raise her arms and protect her head and turn the ACROBATIC into a glancing blow. Her knees bent and torso shifted to whirl around and strike with her other two arms at the Scyther’s side with a jolting DYNAMIC PUNCH.

RaxvCLJe

3/3 HP

[newclass=".eva"]--accent:#298A08; position:relative; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:40px 70px; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote b, .eva blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass] [newclass=".eva .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:470px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #298A08; [/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:25px; right:41px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit a]font-weight:bold; color:var(--accent)!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Epic BugCatcher

Dr. Doug
He/Him
20 (40)
March 3
Viridian City, Kanto
It just works
AQUA Initiative
Dreaming
of our future
awards
2,879 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bugcatcherdoug
John Sullivan
POSTED ON Jan 25, 2024 0:04:33 GMT
John Sullivan Avatar

VCT

Vs

Kama had been in her own share of battles— though managing little more than a glancing blow, her wings spread wide and pushed away as her opponent sent a frightening retaliation, her quick action managing to turn a devastating Dynamic punch into its own glancing strike.

She did note worrying cracks upon her chitin armor as she landed nimbly, narrowing her eyes at her opponent.

Frightening strength... Best to keep her distance.

Leaping further away, Kama's scythes blurred before two booms followed, walls of air closing into Syah a second later.

TL;DR:
-Kama is using Vacuum Wave!
bMallZO6
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
POSTED ON Jan 26, 2024 7:13:21 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 Syah only found rustration as the power punch died into a glancing blow. But so was the heat of battle. Things didn’t always pan out perfectly. She’d press on, crossing her four arms over her torso as she tucked down to tank the powerful VACUUM WAVE. The fighting-type lurched forward with draconic energy bubbling at her fists, striking out with DRAGON HAMMER.

QEjYCEFm

2/3 HP

close tab

played by

Epic BugCatcher

Dr. Doug
He/Him
20 (40)
March 3
Viridian City, Kanto
It just works
AQUA Initiative
Dreaming
of our future
awards
2,879 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bugcatcherdoug
John Sullivan
POSTED ON Jan 26, 2024 22:09:57 GMT
John Sullivan Avatar

VCT

Vs

The Vacuum wave was supposed to keep the opponent at bay— make them weary of advancing.

Syah said fuck that and charged right through it, making Kama released a rather undignified sqwack as a dragon hammer hammered her chest in, sending her tumbling about the arena to eat dirt.

Planting her scythes firmly onto the soil beneath her, Kama forced herself back onto her feet, stumbling briefly before clamping down her teeth and roaring angrily, craning her spine back as she did.

Elevated Z-energies registered upon the stadium's machinery as a crimson aura enveloped her scythes, her arms reeling far back before swinging forth.

A storm was thrown at Syah, the rushing gales upheaving nearby flora.

TL;DR:
-Kama is using her Z-move: Heaven Cleaver!

f5ly3GZU+50
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
POSTED ON Feb 1, 2024 0:15:24 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 Chargin head first into a Vacuum Wave was kind of a stupid decision. Mistakes were made. Syah came out the other end staggering to catch her breath. Her pale blue skin was peppered with pink slashes and budding bruises from the attacks power.

The Scyther wasn’t finished yet!

In an attempt for a final blow, the opponent swelled with infinity energy, releasing it in a brilliant, awe inspiring, and sudden burst of crimson energy. The z-move broke through the budding WIDE GUARD and slicing through Syah like butter. The devastating blow knocked her out immediately and a panicked Eva returned her to the safety of her pokeball before she could lose too much blood.

"Wow! What a move!" she lifted her head to smile brightly at Doug, "Of course, I'd expect nothing less than brilliance from you," she nodded her head, congratulating him before tucking the pokeball away and leaving to tend to Syah's wounds.

Roll was 22 then I edited the post to lose and accidentally deleted it.... oppsie poopsie!

0/3 HP
Syah faints!
Eva, the loser . . . again

MpkypLbz
close tab

played by

Epic BugCatcher

Dr. Doug
He/Him
20 (40)
March 3
Viridian City, Kanto
It just works
AQUA Initiative
Dreaming
of our future
awards
2,879 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bugcatcherdoug
John Sullivan
POSTED ON Feb 1, 2024 0:30:40 GMT
John Sullivan Avatar

VCT

Vs

Doug himself was quite alarmed after seeing the seeming extent of Syah's injuries, rushing forward nervously after returning Kama to her pokeball.

Usually she got her due praise for winning a match, but this time, she might need some chastisement.

"Thanks Eva... Not sure I deserve the praise this time, though. Is Syah okay? Need any help?" He asked, raising his hand to let the scales show.

Letting a pokemon battle get to this was a worthy of reproach at the very least... The many weapons Hoenn had acquired over the years were effective, but they made the already fairly dangerous pokemon battles a step too close to lethal.

close tab

played by

a toddler

little toot toot
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
2,355 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
POSTED ON Feb 1, 2024 0:44:19 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]VCT COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: