Freezington, Galar
Irrelevant.
INTERPOL Agent / Police Deputy Chief
Lieutenant Officer
Widowed.
With daughters!
119 kg (262 lbs) / 196 cm (6' 5") height
Was doing swords and shields before it was cool.
awards
1,244 posts
Gwyar Wledig DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @gwyar
Gwyar Wledig
VCT: Eva vs Gwyar
POSTED ON Jan 9, 2024 18:22:15 GMT
Gwyar Wledig Avatar

VCT: Gwyar Edition

Vs

"I was surprised to see your name, Doctor Morales." Gwyar said, reaching his end of the arena with measured steps. "Pleasantly so."

A large shadow soared overhead, casting looming silhouettes over the field with its vast wing span as the Knight turned towards the Doctor.

"Have you been well?" He asked, smiling. "Not overworking yourself, I hope."

He wondered if she was here for the same reason he was— stuck on his work and personal goals both, unable to advance further despite his efforts. Trying to distract himself from the growing tension inside him.

TL;DR:
-Good tidings, Dr. Eva.

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
My legacy is in the lives I save
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
POSTED ON Jan 13, 2024 3:55:49 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 Why did everyone keep saying that? Was it so surprising to see her out and about having fun? They complained when she stayed in her office all day and they made a show of it when she crawled out of her dungeon and into the light. It was that, or everyone just gravely underestimated the professor.

“Yep! Here for the fun of it!” she assured him, sounding a little exacerbated as she did so, mostly because he called her Dr. Morales. He should know better. She didn’t correct him this time, just sent her champion onto the field in a flash of crimson light.

“Been alright. The work never ends,” ain't that the truth.

“Good luck!” she smiled enthusiastically, lowering into a ready position. The smile curled down into a grin, “You’ll need it.”

[attr="class","milkcredit"]MILKY
[newclass=".eva"]--accent:#298A08; position:relative; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:40px 70px; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote b, .eva blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass] [newclass=".eva .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:470px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #298A08; [/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:25px; right:41px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit a]font-weight:bold; color:var(--accent)!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Epic BugCatcher

He, him, his
March 31
Freezington, Galar
Irrelevant.
Lieutenant Officer
Widowed.
With daughters!
awards
1,244 posts
Gwyar Wledig DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @gwyar
Gwyar Wledig
POSTED ON Jan 14, 2024 17:24:39 GMT
Gwyar Wledig Avatar

Vs

"An unfortunate reality of Hoenn." He said at her all too true remark dryly, before smiling.

"Likewise... Show me what you've got, Eva."

With a swipe of the arm, Lancelette took flight— not towards the sky however, but towards her opponent, flying in a straight line towards Syah as her body was enveloped in the blazing aura of a gargantuan eagle.

TL;DR:
-Lancelette is using Brave Bird!

KiRPz1Tv

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
POSTED ON Jan 24, 2024 6:34:28 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 “Don’t worry, we won’t go easy on ya,” Eva couldn’t help but let the grin widen as they dove into the throes of battle.

“So, Syah!” Eva made a dramatic sweep with her arm to encourage the Machamp forward. The bulky fighting-type lumbered onto the field and was met with a powerful BRAVE BIRD to start. She raised all four hands, hoping to catch the corvid and slam it into the ground. The attack proved to powerful and instead a shock wave shook through her limbs and to her core. She was forced to simply try striking at the knight’s center with a few CROSS CHOPS.

yicthJb1

3/3 HP

[newclass=".eva"]--accent:#298A08; position:relative; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:40px 70px; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote b, .eva blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass] [newclass=".eva .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:470px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #298A08; [/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:25px; right:41px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit a]font-weight:bold; color:var(--accent)!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Epic BugCatcher

He, him, his
March 31
Freezington, Galar
Irrelevant.
Lieutenant Officer
Widowed.
With daughters!
awards
1,244 posts
Gwyar Wledig DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @gwyar
Gwyar Wledig
POSTED ON Jan 25, 2024 0:23:19 GMT
Gwyar Wledig Avatar

Vs

He smiles.

"I would expect no less."

Lancelette's blow lands, but it is not enough to bring down Eva's champion. Caught in close quarters with little room to maneuver, the corviknight was caught squarely across the chest by the powerful blow.

Her flying-type defenses, for better or worse had been both strengthened and weakened by her steel-type armor— And in this case, it had been for the worse.

As her natural breast plate was indented with forearm sized X's, her body was sent hurtling back, bouncing over the soil not too gracefully before managing to scramble to her feet and into the air, the flap of her wings kicking up a large dust cloud as she glared at her opponent.

Her aura surged, before dark shadows launched towards Syah.

TL;DR:
-Lancelette is using Power Trip!

7xf28UnH
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
POSTED ON Jan 26, 2024 6:49:10 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 How can you defend yourself from something you can’t see? The POWER TRIP was an ominous shadow, something intangible that the fighting-type couldn’t grab and throw aside. The dark energy pelleted her unseen power, forcing her to stagger back and flail all four of her arms to keep her on her feet.

The Machamp grunted, slamming one foot into the ground to gain her stability. She pushed off and ran towards the Corviknight, swinging with a powerful DRAGON HAMMER.

16xcFoxT

2/3 HP

close tab

played by

Epic BugCatcher

He, him, his
March 31
Freezington, Galar
Irrelevant.
Lieutenant Officer
Widowed.
With daughters!
awards
1,244 posts
Gwyar Wledig DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @gwyar
Gwyar Wledig
POSTED ON Jan 26, 2024 21:22:28 GMT
Gwyar Wledig Avatar

Vs

Though her shadow landed its blow, the lack of accumulated power meant it had no real force behind it— and she was not able to fully capitalize on the opening, Syah's unexpected dragon hammer repelling her just as she flew in to try and land a more decisive blow.

Skipping along the ground once again, Lancelette was quicker than before to recover, managing to turn a roll into a sudden flap of the wings, launching herself high in the air.

And then dropping like an anvil, diving towards Syah with a narrowed gaze, fully commited to the next blow.

Seeing this, Gwyar smiled before suddenly raising his gauntlet high in the air— and the keystone embedded within it roared like thunder.

The power of mega evolution came swiftly, Lancelette's form quickly growing and splitting apart.

5 steel sentries launched ahead of her to peter and harass at Syah as Lancelette accelerated towards her, her form enveloped in a blazing eagle.

TL;DR:
-Gwyar used Mega Evolution.
-Lancelette is using Brave Bird!

sTJrscUU+20

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
POSTED ON Jan 31, 2024 23:40:01 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 Seeing the avian shimmer before splitting apart to Mega Evolve triggered a defensive instinct in the fighting-type. The Machamp rose all four palms and smack them together. A boom resonating across the battlefield before they spread apart. A shining WIDE GUARD rose around her, attempting to shield her from a devastating blow by the Corviknight.

d5YQ30K8

2/3 HP

close tab

played by

Epic BugCatcher

He, him, his
March 31
Freezington, Galar
Irrelevant.
Lieutenant Officer
Widowed.
With daughters!
awards
1,244 posts
Gwyar Wledig DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @gwyar
Gwyar Wledig
POSTED ON Jan 31, 2024 23:46:44 GMT
Gwyar Wledig Avatar

Vs

She was half repelled by the shield, glancing off it and briefly dragging her wings along dirt as the impact reverberated through her body.

Bringing her talons to the earth, the corviknight glared wearily at her opponent whilst panting, feeling the overflowing energy of mega evolution already racing for the bottom of the tank.

With a sharp, avian shriek, she sent the 5 steel drones towards Syah, each and every one harassing the superpower pokemon with small blasts in an attempt to keep her rooted to the ground.

Gathering what remained of her energy, Lancelette launched forth and began to spin wildly, generating a violent vortex as she accelerated towards the Machamp.

TL;DR:
-Lancelette is using G-max Wind Rage!
lsaGQ1MK+20
3/3HP

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
POSTED ON Jan 31, 2024 23:53:30 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 In a desperate act to save herself from complete demise, the Machamp coated herself in a brilliant light. She emerged even larger and bulkier, now Mega Evolved to challenge the Corivknight on equal ground.

“Wooo! Let’s go, Syah!”

Eva’s encouragement bolster the Machamp’s resolve. She CROSS CHOPPED at the incoming drones, knocking a few aside but being distracted enough to miss dodging the brunt of the attack. She got caught in the swirling vortex of violet. Eventually she was spit out, carving a scar into the area floor.

"Syah?"

No response.

"Well, damn. That was fast," she muttered mostly to herself. The Machamp disappeared back into her pokeball and Eva gave the knight across the arena a casual salute of congratulations, "Nice battle! Good luck with the rest of the tourney, Gwayr! I'll be watching."

And with that, the professor disappeared to take her champion to the medical tent.

w|DH3_3|+20

0/3 HP
Syah faints!
Eva, the loser strikes again!

close tab

played by

Epic BugCatcher

He, him, his
March 31
Freezington, Galar
Irrelevant.
Lieutenant Officer
Widowed.
With daughters!
awards
1,244 posts
Gwyar Wledig DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @gwyar
Gwyar Wledig
POSTED ON Feb 1, 2024 0:04:15 GMT
Gwyar Wledig Avatar

Vs

The battle ended with an explosive clash— one that unfortunately did not end in Syah's and Eva's favor.

As the vortex ceased and Lancelette's form crashed back onto the ground, descending down from her mega form as she dragged along the soil, the referee called the match.

As Lancelette rose back to her feet on unsteady feet, stumbling back and forth, Gwyar marched past the battlefield to greet Eva— unfortunately, she was already on her way out, a short salute given.

"Ah... yes." He said simply, watching her form disappear into the building. "... Well fought."

Perhaps it was better this way.

close tab

played by

a toddler

little toot toot
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
2,374 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
POSTED ON Feb 1, 2024 0:50:47 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]VCT COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: